Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264019 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7175 on: April 24, 2023, 11:48:24 AM »
Again you are making up more stories I never said I was in the novice I was in the master over 40 classic there were 3 guys I would have taken 2nd if I stayed but I wasn’t going to take 1st I felt like shit and it was Long drive so I went home. You are just making up stories
If there were three guys you would have gotten last Nostradamus!!

You weak twat!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7176 on: April 24, 2023, 11:48:41 AM »
Why do you not have a check-in photo here?

https://npcnewsonline.com/2023-ifbb-charlotte-pro-npc-charlotte-cup-friday-check-in-photos/828939/

Was it an option and you declined it?

You must’ve missed him. He’s right here. Note the full coverage of hair and the lean silhouette of a modern-day frontiersman. His eyes closed by the stage lights and a thong stuffed with a sock. God, I hope Wes is reading this in Billy Zane’s voice right now. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7177 on: April 24, 2023, 11:49:35 AM »
yes, like almost every other competitor ever does.

Yea, its a cop out.   
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7178 on: April 24, 2023, 11:50:07 AM »
You work at a desk from home.

You can do this on no sleep.

For reference, I do the same.
This bitch has no fucking job Grape.............he posts here all day long.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7179 on: April 24, 2023, 11:51:29 AM »
Yea, its a cop out.

contest day is hell on pretty much everybody.   completely sucks.  nothing enjoyable about it.

like they use to say, the guy that looks the best is probably closest to death.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7180 on: April 24, 2023, 11:51:50 AM »
Yes I'm not sure why anyone believes this nonsense that bhanks is employed as a government contractor.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7181 on: April 24, 2023, 11:53:54 AM »
I said I would show up and compete and get on stage and I did that. The evening show dance off is just a formality the winner is already decided during prelims. The show was running 6 hours late and I had to work today.
You keep calling the evening show a "dance" like it`s something you would be  ashamed of doing,or you belittle it in an effort to make it seem right that you left early....it`s called posing,and you knew you would have to pose right ???

..... and you know if you were getting a trophy you would have stayed and got it.

Pathetic Pussy Of Peace

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7182 on: April 24, 2023, 11:54:23 AM »
Again you are making up more stories I never said I was in the novice I was in the master over 40 classic there were 3 guys I would have taken 2nd if I stayed but I wasn’t going to take 1st I felt like shit and it was Long drive so I went home. You are just making up stories

Oh FNG please!!!   GTFO with your endless parade of lies and excuses.  No one believes you - NO ONE. 

You knew the night show started at 5 pm.  Assuming the show ended at 8 pm - back to your car etc 9 pm

A 6 hour straight drive at 9 pm after all day BB show?

GTFO with your stupid nonsensical lies you delusional KUNT!

In nearly 15 or so years on this site, and I have seen a lot - nothing even comes close to your level of faggotry all around. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7183 on: April 24, 2023, 11:55:03 AM »
You must’ve missed him. He’s right here. Note the full coverage of hair and the lean silhouette of a modern-day frontiersman. His eyes closed by the stage lights and a thong stuffed with a sock. God, I hope Wes is reading this in Billy Zane’s voice right now. 

LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7184 on: April 24, 2023, 11:56:22 AM »
ALL NPC contests take forever,if you are like most people with a brain,you go back to the hotel lay down and come back later.

This kunt is full of it,you know and I know he would have stayed and got the third place trophy if he was actually in that class,instead he got 10th. place and was embarrased with how he looked so he turned tail and went to the nearest Chinese take out joint.

AFTER I AM DONE RAKING HIM OVER THE COALS,HE GOES ON IGNORE, AND IF YOU GUYS ARE SMART,YOU`D DO THE SAME.....LET HIM POST SHITTY PICS ALL BY HIMSELF........FUCK HIM !

In the meantime in between time,I`m training for my IFBB Pro-Card and will be there early,and finish the show and get my card!
^^^^^THIS

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7185 on: April 24, 2023, 12:00:14 PM »
You are just making shit up there were 3 people in my class and I would have probably taken  2nd but what’s the point I knew that at 2pm i wasn’t going to win I didn’t need to wait until 10pm to find out if I was 2nd or 3rd then dive home at 4am. You could just wait for the pics and see 3 people but instead you just want to make up lies

I like how you think.

If you ain’t first you’re last Ricky Bobby. Second is the first loser.

You took second to Clegg.

You lost. Why stick around

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7186 on: April 24, 2023, 12:00:35 PM »
He is lying again!   He planned on the night show.  That means he would have secured the hotel for sunday night and taken Monday off.  The lies are astounding.

What lies?  Running 6 Ducking hours late is a lie.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7187 on: April 24, 2023, 12:01:05 PM »

It means nothing Brian because YOU DIDN'T FINISH....you technically didn't compete because you didn't finish.  You could have taken turns driving home...one sleeping and the other one driving with a stop at the Waffle House or gas station.  You could have met me and talked to me directly, worked things out, etc.  You missed actually talking to someone from Getbig.  That's your loss pal.   But don't make the excuse that it was running late.  SO WHAT??  You could have called in sick to work or showed up later in the day and just got a hotel.

Vince if Hanky asks nicely would he be able to carpool with you next time?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7188 on: April 24, 2023, 12:02:46 PM »
Is bhanks aware he's going to get DNF and not 2nd or 3rd or whatever?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7189 on: April 24, 2023, 12:02:57 PM »
Oh FNG please!!!   GTFO with your endless parade of lies and excuses.  No one believes you - NO ONE. 

You knew the night show started at 5 pm.  Assuming the show ended at 8 pm - back to your car etc 9 pm

A 6 hour straight drive at 9 pm after all day BB show?

GTFO with your stupid nonsensical lies you delusional KUNT!

In nearly 15 or so years on this site, and I have seen a lot - nothing even comes close to your level of faggotry all around.
  What a joke this whole thing is. No ninjas involved?  You obviously book the day off Monday, and Tuesday. People only compete so many times in their lives, it's a big deal at 45. Maybe the last contest.  You aren't going to work Monday morning after driving all night, depleted and near death.  Typical Hanky bullshit. Challenge all of Getbig to a show and run away. No pics either like Em didn't have a phone? Silly. Nothing ever adds up with Hanky . All these Getbiggers winning contests, and Hanky can't even make it through a contest.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7190 on: April 24, 2023, 12:03:20 PM »

If Vince handled bhank's coaching, nutrition and transportation the result would have been much different.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7191 on: April 24, 2023, 12:04:17 PM »
Is bhanks aware he's going to get DNF and not 2nd or 3rd or whatever?

He’s hoping DNF shows up next to his name. He didn’t leave the show early, he never checked in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7192 on: April 24, 2023, 12:04:39 PM »

No!   Vince doesnt have enough air freshners to fumigate the stench of all the farts etc. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7193 on: April 24, 2023, 12:06:43 PM »
  What a joke this whole thing is. No ninjas involved?  You obviously book the day off Monday, and Tuesday. People only compete so many times in their lives, it's a big deal at 45. Maybe the last contest.  You aren't going to work Monday morning after driving all night, depleted and near death.  Typical Hanky bullshit. Challenge all of Getbig to a show and run away. No pics either like Em didn't have a phone? Silly. Nothing ever adds up with Hanky .

She could take a picture of him looking like a model but can't manage one with him on stage?   

She is hitting the crack pipe along with him. 

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7194 on: April 24, 2023, 12:07:12 PM »
hey, maybe this was all a work on Emily so she isn't so shocked when he no shows the wedding?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7195 on: April 24, 2023, 12:08:06 PM »
I blame Ocean Spray, the makers of Cran grape

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7196 on: April 24, 2023, 12:08:41 PM »
I left so she wouldn’t have to drive at 2am trust me she was more than happy to go if I had thought I was going to win I would have stayed I didn’t and since I was already asking her to drive the entire way agai. I thought letting her drive I t he daylight was the nicer option . Keeping my girl is more important than 2nd or 3rd
haha think about what you just wrote

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7197 on: April 24, 2023, 12:11:34 PM »
A person with a normal level IQ would have pre-booked the next day off from work.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7198 on: April 24, 2023, 12:13:07 PM »
A person with a normal level IQ would have pre-booked the next day off from work.

They did - something else happened - he is lying.   He chickened out and probably did not even go to the weigh in. 

Notice how he was yapping his mount for weeks about what his weigh in was going to go like?  Not a peep. 

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7199 on: April 24, 2023, 12:18:00 PM »
If Vince handled bhank's coaching, nutrition and transportation the result would have been much different.

Dr Goodrum's coaching + Bhanky's genetics is a scary proposition.