Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264684 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7125 on: April 24, 2023, 10:55:07 AM »
He says he has pictures but he missed an opportunity to meet me.  But in any event, I didn't come to see Hanky..I had some business to take care of.   Not excusing his behavior but he was right about the show running like.   I left after the overall physique finals which was the last event and it ended around 930.  But then they had a transformation contest that was suppose to be the first thing but Johnny told me that he had to change it to the final event.  People were practically emptying out once the competitors families left which was why I got into VIP.   

Funny thing is that I didn't even get ticketed at all.  I wouldn't have done it but I could have saved 60 bucks.   I guess they assumed I was part of the show

He didnt even show up to the finals remember?  I don't even think he showed for the weigh in 

The narcissistic cuntbag can't go 2 seconds without a selfie yet all of a sudden radio silence for 2 days?  He bitched out.   What little tiny ounce of respect he had or will ever have is completely gone. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7126 on: April 24, 2023, 10:56:27 AM »
You guys asked to se the pics for fuck sake

To prove you were there so far its doubtful at all.   This probably is the low of lows in GB history to be honest.   Congrats you earned GB's Biggest BITCH award of all time.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7127 on: April 24, 2023, 10:57:15 AM »
You got zero credibility on this board now, Bhanky.

Go away.  Never come back. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7128 on: April 24, 2023, 10:58:07 AM »
I guess they assumed I was part of the show

I'll just leave this here.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7129 on: April 24, 2023, 10:58:34 AM »

More lies

What am I lying about SC I have told you guys everything to the smallest detail wtf else could you possibly want to know when the pics come out I will share them. You keep saying I wasn’t even there who is lying? I got in stage and competed I wasn’t going to win so I didn’t wait around I til 10pm for a 7 hour drive home I rehydrated and hit the road instead and my girl appreciated that as she was the one driving. You keep saying I stuffed my face but again condition was not an issue which you will see when the pics come out. I worked hard I trained hard I prepped and as always I took it too far and got sick. I need to pull It back and go healthy but everytime everyone says get leaner get leaner the. I am sick meanwhile I was lean enough before I started.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7130 on: April 24, 2023, 10:58:46 AM »
He didnt even show up to the finals remember?  I don't even think he showed for the weigh in 

The narcissistic cuntbag can't go 2 seconds without a selfie yet all of a sudden radio silence for 2 days?  He bitched out.   What little tiny ounce of respect he had or will ever have is completely gone. 

Yea, he's been calling out everyone to come meet him and he missed the opportunity.   
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7131 on: April 24, 2023, 10:58:59 AM »

It's not like he had any credibility before.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7132 on: April 24, 2023, 10:59:57 AM »

I said I would show up and compete and get on stage and I did that. The evening show dance off is just a formality the winner is already decided during prelims. The show was running 6 hours late and I had to work today.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7133 on: April 24, 2023, 11:01:32 AM »
I said I would show up and compete and get on stage and I did that. The evening show dance off is just a formality the winner is already decided during prelims. The show was running 6 hours late and I had to work today.

You didn't compete. You quit!

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7134 on: April 24, 2023, 11:01:35 AM »
What am I lying about SC I have told you guys everything to the smallest detail wtf else could you possibly want to know when the pics come out I will share them. You keep saying I wasn’t even there who is lying? I got in stage and competed I wasn’t going to win so I didn’t wait around I til 10pm for a 7 hour drive home I rehydrated and hit the road instead and my girl appreciated that as she was the one driving. You keep saying I stuffed my face but again condition was not an issue which you will see when the pics come out. I worked hard I trained hard I prepped and as always I took it too far and got sick. I need to pull It back and go healthy but everytime everyone says get leaner get leaner the. I am sick meanwhile I was lean enough before I started.

with that many competitors are there going to be pics posted of someone who quit after prejudging?

i don't think so.   show one of Em's pics of you spraytanned and posing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7135 on: April 24, 2023, 11:02:30 AM »

More lies!!!   Thats is total FNG crap!!!  If the night show was at 5 you had to presume you would be going on at what - 7-9pm at best? 

So the plan was to drive him from 10 pm - 4 am w no breaks so you could "work" today?

GTFO   - no one believes you. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7136 on: April 24, 2023, 11:05:42 AM »
I was there I competed there were only 3 guys in my class. The scheduling was a shit show as it was 2pm by the time they did the prejudging for my class. I am working today and I was incoherent after the prejudging I needed to recover so I did not stay an extra 6 hours for the finals. I was in no condition to drive and Emily can not drive at 2am due to astigmatism. As such we left after my prejudging. I was actually really sick cutting weight was a huge mistake and I cut too much and took it too far. My brain was not working i had been up all night practicing posing and getting drier and then they extended my prejudging by several hours. I had not planned to go that long without food or water but I had gone so long I didn’t want to switch plans and binge right before they called me. I made the same mistake listening to people telling me I needed to drop 20lbs I look better before I start trying to do that. But I said I would compete and I did. But yeah I got really sick so I left after prejudging being alert and at work today was more important. When they come out with the pics I will share them. But I feel like I emaciated myself again which was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs. The competition level was good and I saw what I needed to see and learned a few things. But but 3pm I didn’t care about anything except water. I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64. I do feel I was competitive with Bo to of them but in all likelihood would have taken 2nd if I stayed through the finals and it wasn’t worth staying all night to battle for 2nd. Condition was absolutely not an issue muscle belly fullnes is my issue I need to remember that if I compete again I was in better condition than a lot of people  but I was flat I didn’t have that round muscle belly look and I am never going to have it at 200lbs I just start to get it around 220lbs. Anyway I did get on stage I didn’t back out but yeah I left once I felt I wasn’t going to win and had a 7 hours drive home. I also was not well like I was falling asleep dropping stuff and babbling it wasn’t good thank god for my fiancé taking care of me as I could not drive and was barely functional. She got me fluids she got me home she took care of me. 

A bunch of lies from a complete kunt!!

Now he says he was in the Masters Novice with only 2 guys....depleted......ne ed water....help me!!  LOL  :D

He left early when he saw the competiton in the true class he signed up for which had more the 5 guys in it, otherwise he would have gladly took the fictitious 3rd. place trophy!

You fucking cowardly kunt.....afraid to lose fair and square cuz people would know he placed 8th. in his class

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF NPC NATIONAL LEVEL BODYBUILDING YOU WANNABE!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7137 on: April 24, 2023, 11:07:09 AM »

Now he says he was in the Masters Novice with only 2 guys....depleted......ne ed water....help me!!  LOL  :D

He left early when he saw the competiton in the true class he signed up for which had more the 5 guys in it, otherwise he would have gladly took the fictitious 3rd. place trophy!

You fucking cowardly kunt.....afraid to lose fair and square cuz people would know he placed 8th. in his class

Look out wes, he might show up to your contest and steal your pro card.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7138 on: April 24, 2023, 11:07:41 AM »
The show was running 6 hours late and I had to work today.

You work at a desk from home.

You can do this on no sleep.

For reference, I do the same.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7139 on: April 24, 2023, 11:08:02 AM »

He is completely done altogether here.   I dont think I have ever seen anything like this. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7140 on: April 24, 2023, 11:08:42 AM »

It means nothing Brian because YOU DIDN'T FINISH....you technically didn't compete because you didn't finish.  You could have taken turns driving home...one sleeping and the other one driving with a stop at the Waffle House or gas station.  You could have met me and talked to me directly, worked things out, etc.  You missed actually talking to someone from Getbig.  That's your loss pal.   But don't make the excuse that it was running late.  SO WHAT??  You could have called in sick to work or showed up later in the day and just got a hotel.

People do leave the show early but very rarely because why would someone spend months dieting down and getting onstage just to throw all that work away leaving early because you needed to get to work tommorrow?   That's some fucking bullshit.  I've driven from Cleveland to Greenville at night and all I had to do is grab coffee at the Waffle House and take a nap for a few hours in between.   

I'm sorry Bhanks but I'm disappointed in you....REALLY DISAPPOINTED.  You didn't let Getbig down, you didn't let me down.  YOU LET YOURSELF DOWN
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7141 on: April 24, 2023, 11:09:39 AM »
You work at a desk from home.

You can do this on no sleep.

For reference, I do the same.

He is lying again!   He planned on the night show.  That means he would have secured the hotel for sunday night and taken Monday off.  The lies are astounding. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7142 on: April 24, 2023, 11:10:19 AM »

People do leave the show early but very rarely because why would someone spend months dieting down

Geez vince, he didn't do that.  He "dieted" for a month.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7143 on: April 24, 2023, 11:12:22 AM »
I am trying to wrap my head around the plan to drive home that night for six hours after the finals of a show with a ton of classes that starts at 3pm5pm.

bhanks how long did you think the evening show was going to take, like an hour?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7144 on: April 24, 2023, 11:13:03 AM »
He is completely done altogether here.   I dont think I have ever seen anything like this.

This is worse than SMM or Squad.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7145 on: April 24, 2023, 11:14:44 AM »
I am trying to wrap my head around the plan to drive home that night for six hours after the finals of a show with a ton of classes that starts at 3pm.

Yea, he already knew he was going to be there in the evening or at night...that's why they call it a NIGHT SHOW.  Who has heard of a bodybuilding event that ends at 2pm??  Bhanks knew ahead of time that he would have to drive home late.   The show was running behind but he would have been out of there no later than 930pm.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7146 on: April 24, 2023, 11:16:02 AM »
Yea, he already knew he was going to be there in the evening or at night...that's why they call it a NIGHT SHOW.  Who has heard of a bodybuilding event that ends at 2pm??  Bhanks knew ahead of time that he would have to drive home late.   The show was running behind but he would have been out of there no later than 930pm.

I was mistaken, according to the schedule the finals actually started at 5pm, haha.

Bhanks wtf were you thinking????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7147 on: April 24, 2023, 11:19:33 AM »
I am trying to wrap my head around the plan to drive home that night for six hours after the finals of a show with a ton of classes that starts at 5pm.

He is lying again.   

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7148 on: April 24, 2023, 11:20:16 AM »

Fuck ME!  Even by GetBig standards that's brutal!! :o

Well done BB  ;D

1) Schedule a shit show? - welcome to bodybuilding comps fuck face

2) What dipshit doesn't take the next day off KNOWING that there is a big drive.  What would you have done if you (I just threw up in my mouth) might have been in 1st?  Still leave?

3) Love the specificity of "2am + astigmatism".....

4) You left KNOWING you were getting fucking owned

5) Shut the fuck up with your "up all night practicing posing"....had you been doing it prior to that, you wouldn't have to go through that

6) The MIRAD of excuses : brain not working, listening to people (you did NOT listen to anyone here), you emaciated yourself, got sick cutting weight, falling asleep dropping things, babbling, barely functional......fuck off drama queen

7) You were coherent enough to make posts ALLLL sunday.....then KNOWING it was confirmed you looked like shit....your ego couldn't handle it.  IMAGINE how shitty you would feel if you actually took me up on my challenge for December.

Bottom line....you're a pussy...you always have been....you always will be.   Don't fucking EVER talk shit to ANYONE who has competed in the past.  You have the constitution of a pile of cow shit.

THIS - it takes at least a couple days off just to get back to normal FFS - just being super sore from posing (because I'm a pussy) fucked me up!  Literally nobody goes to work the next day
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7149 on: April 24, 2023, 11:21:07 AM »
This is worse than SMM or Squad.

By far - not even close does any of that come to what Bhanks did but it should not be a surprise.