Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263999 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7225 on: April 24, 2023, 12:43:22 PM »
The prejudging was supposed to start at 9 it started at 11 you have no idea what you are talking g about and just want to argue. I told you I wasn’t going to win so I left after prejudging as it was already mid afternoon. It wasn’t worth staying all day and night to fight for a 2nd place medal I know I was 2nd or 3rd and I felt like shot so whatever I had some fluids and went home. No idea what part of that you think is a lie or why? You just want to argue lots of people left after the prejudging the show was taking way too long they had way too many people and classes my class was on stage for about a minute the entire prejudging you could barely hit a post before they called the next one and shuffled you off
FUCK OFF QUITTER!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7226 on: April 24, 2023, 12:43:58 PM »
Again you are making up more stories I never said I was in the novice I was in the master over 40 classic there were 3 guys I would have taken 2nd if I stayed but I wasn’t going to take 1st I felt like shit and it was Long drive so I went home. You are just making up stories

Again...what the fuck would you have done had you "won".....drive all night?   Talk Em's ear off about how great you are?   

Fuck off....you had this planned from the get go....thats why you aren't even mentioning the hotel room loss.

This is how a normal person would have put it:

Yeah guys...I did pre-judging and by the looks of things I am not gonna win this one.  Gonna use it as a learning experience and diet right.  We decided that it wasn't worth the loss of work for the next day and we just got in the car and headed home.  Does suck to pay for a hotel room that I wouldn't use but it will be nice to bed n my own bed tonight.  Sorry I let you guys down.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7227 on: April 24, 2023, 12:46:18 PM »
  What a joke this whole thing is. No ninjas involved?  You obviously book the day off Monday, and Tuesday. People only compete so many times in their lives, it's a big deal at 45. Maybe the last contest.  You aren't going to work Monday morning after driving all night, depleted and near death.  Typical Hanky bullshit. Challenge all of Getbig to a show and run away. No pics either like Em didn't have a phone? Silly. Nothing ever adds up with Hanky . All these Getbiggers winning contests, and Hanky can't even make it through a contest.

I just realized something everyone....

ANYONE could have shown up in ANY condition...and then been at the night show and guess what?   THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN AWARDED THIRD PLACE!!!

HA HA HA HA....OMG that would have been epic.....FUUUUUUUUUUCK me....I am dying thinking how awesome it would be to grind that one into his skull for eternity.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7228 on: April 24, 2023, 12:46:55 PM »
He assumes he would have placed second but has no fucking idea how to assess a physique.....BIG ARMS is all he sees.

You would have placed third which is last but you weren`t there anyway.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7229 on: April 24, 2023, 12:48:40 PM »
If you were the clear winner after pre-judging...and did NOT show up for finals....you would NOT be given the 1st place trophy.

You win (as usual) at being a quitter.

I am sure you will keep telling all the other dipshits at your gym how you got screwed and should have gotten 2nd because you looked phenomenal.

Obviously if I was a clear winner I would have stayed for finals they put the one guy in the middle who looked the best it was obvious he was going to win. I will let the board decide who they think should have gotten 2nd when the pics come out. But the dance off at the night show is gay anyway I just wanted to stand In a decent lineup and get compared and get some pics I also wanted to win once it was clear I wasn’t going to win there was no need to stay until 9pm. But I didn’t back out or chicken out I got up there in the lineup and was compared. They decide the winner at prelims the guy in the middle had it I didn’t need to stay and have a dance off for 2nd or 3rd

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7230 on: April 24, 2023, 12:50:41 PM »
The prejudging was supposed to start at 9 it started at 11 you have no idea what you are talking g about and just want to argue. I told you I wasn’t going to win so I left after prejudging as it was already mid afternoon. It wasn’t worth staying all day and night to fight for a 2nd place medal I know I was 2nd or 3rd and I felt like shot so whatever I had some fluids and went home. No idea what part of that you think is a lie or why? You just want to argue lots of people left after the prejudging the show was taking way too long they had way too many people and classes my class was on stage for about a minute the entire prejudging you could barely hit a post before they called the next one and shuffled you off

so a two hour delay made you give up on the only thing you've thought about for the last month??

even after you took a diuretic 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7231 on: April 24, 2023, 12:50:57 PM »
Again...what the fuck would you have done had you "won".....drive all night?   Talk Em's ear off about how great you are?   

Fuck off....you had this planned from the get go....thats why you aren't even mentioning the hotel room loss.

This is how a normal person would have put it:

Yeah guys...I did pre-judging and by the looks of things I am not gonna win this one.  Gonna use it as a learning experience and diet right.  We decided that it wasn't worth the loss of work for the next day and we just got in the car and headed home.  Does suck to pay for a hotel room that I wouldn't use but it will be nice to bed n my own bed tonight.  Sorry I let you guys down.

I only had the hotel for 2 nights  check out was noon Sunday obviously if I had an other night at the hotel and today off work I would have stayed. My diet was great too much again I got to emaciated and depleted cutting weight was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7232 on: April 24, 2023, 12:52:01 PM »
Obviously if I was a clear winner I would have stayed for finals they put the one guy in the middle who looked the best it was obvious he was going to win. I will let the board decide who they think should have gotten 2nd when the pics come out. But the dance off at the night show is gay anyway I just wanted to stand In a decent lineup and get compared and get some pics I also wanted to win once it was clear I wasn’t going to win there was no need to stay until 9pm. But I didn’t back out or chicken out I got up there in the lineup and was compared. They decide the winner at prelims the guy in the middle had it I didn’t need to stay and have a dance off for 2nd or 3rd
Dance off......what a fag you are Brian.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7233 on: April 24, 2023, 12:52:14 PM »
He assumes he would have placed second but has no fucking idea how to assess a physique.....BIG ARMS is all he sees.

You would have placed third which is last but you weren`t there anyway.

How do you know I would have placed 3rd why not just wait for the pics like a  or Al person. Instead of insisting there were 15 guys in my class and I am lying the evidence will be out soon enough. I have pics I could share but you guys are assholes so going to wait for the professional ones that will look better

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7234 on: April 24, 2023, 12:52:23 PM »
HANKY  you should have stayed got where u deserved and the 'board'would have respected your placing more than ,dnp cause you left yadda yadda yadda...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7235 on: April 24, 2023, 12:53:56 PM »
220 lbs you would have done open class heavyweight then..classic would have been a waste..or not for u

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7236 on: April 24, 2023, 12:53:58 PM »
I only had the hotel for 2 nights  check out was noon Sunday obviously if I had an other night at the hotel and today off work I would have stayed. My diet was great too much again I got to emaciated and depleted cutting weight was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs
How in Hell do you get emaciated after eating at a fucking smorgasbord ?

If you did a real contest diet,you`d die!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7237 on: April 24, 2023, 12:54:32 PM »
How do you know I would have placed 3rd why not just wait for the pics like a  or Al person. Instead of insisting there were 15 guys in my class and I am lying the evidence will be out soon enough. I have pics I could share but you guys are assholes so going to wait for the professional ones that will look better

Do share them and when the other pics are out we can look at those as well.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7238 on: April 24, 2023, 12:54:58 PM »

all of a sudden you dont wanna share pics?  you are A fuckin loon bro lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7239 on: April 24, 2023, 12:55:33 PM »
How do you know you would have placed second?

You should have stayed,maybe you would have placed first.

ASSHOLE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7240 on: April 24, 2023, 12:55:50 PM »

Because you have literally ZERO credibility left on this or anything else. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7241 on: April 24, 2023, 12:57:51 PM »
so a two hour delay made you give up on the only thing you've thought about for the last month??

even after you took a diuretic

The show was over I never thought about taking 2nd or 3rd I thought about winning. They had the other guy center during prejudging after he started right it was clear he was going to win. I do think I beat the other guy but he was 6 foot 4 so who knows hard to say but I didn’t care enough to stay not an hour another 7 hours they had my division going last they didn’t have our final until 9:30 at night. I work at 7am. I needed to rehydrate and get my mind right not just be a zombie today. I timed myself to peak early in the day and it just dragged on when I was already fasting and dry it wasn’t good I was really confused when we left I kept dropping things and flaking also we and talking nonsense I am lucky my girl took care of me and got me home.  It yeah if I was going to win I would have stayed I wasn’t. If there had been 10 guys and I thought I could get 3rd I would have stayed but there were 3 guys and the one guy had the win it wasn’t worth staying to get 2 pics comparing to a guy 6 foot 4. I saw how I compared to the other divisions and classes I know what I did wrong and weee I need to improve.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7242 on: April 24, 2023, 12:59:04 PM »
Again not lying about anything but instead of just waiting for the pics of 3 guys you want it start throwing a fit and falsely accusing me of lying yet again

Fuck off

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7243 on: April 24, 2023, 01:00:40 PM »
The show was over I never thought about taking 2nd or 3rd I thought about winning. They had the other guy center during prejudging after he started right it was clear he was going to win. I do think I beat the other guy but he was 6 foot 4 so who knows hard to say but I didn’t care enough to stay not an hour another 7 hours they had my division going last they didn’t have our final until 9:30 at night. I work at 7am. I needed to rehydrate and get my mind right not just be a zombie today. I timed myself to peak early in the day and it just dragged on when I was already fasting and dry it wasn’t good I was really confused when we left I kept dropping things and flaking also we and talking nonsense I am lucky my girl took care of me and got me home.  It yeah if I was going to win I would have stayed I wasn’t. If there had been 10 guys and I thought I could get 3rd I would have stayed but there were 3 guys and the one guy had the win it wasn’t worth staying to get 2 pics comparing to a guy 6 foot 4
"I timed myself to peak early in the day" hahahahahaha  LOL  ;D

Now he`s Frank Fucking Zane !!  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7244 on: April 24, 2023, 01:01:31 PM »
I was planning to go back to the room and check out at noon after prelims were over I didn’t take the stage until after 2 based on that finals could have gone to 11pm I already knew the placings I didn’t need to stay and dance

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7245 on: April 24, 2023, 01:01:35 PM »
The show was over I never thought about taking 2nd or 3rd I thought about winning. They had the other guy center during prejudging after he started right it was clear he was going to win. I do think I beat the other guy but he was 6 foot 4 so who knows hard to say but I didn’t care enough to stay not an hour another 7 hours they had my division going last they didn’t have our final until 9:30 at night. I work at 7am. I needed to rehydrate and get my mind right not just be a zombie today. I timed myself to peak early in the day and it just dragged on when I was already fasting and dry it wasn’t good I was really confused when we left I kept dropping things and flaking also we and talking nonsense I am lucky my girl took care of me and got me home.  It yeah if I was going to win I would have stayed I wasn’t. If there had been 10 guys and I thought I could get 3rd I would have stayed but there were 3 guys and the one guy had the win it wasn’t worth staying to get 2 pics comparing to a guy 6 foot 4. I saw how I compared to the other divisions and classes I know what I did wrong and weee I need to improve.

so,,,,

you say the judging was over after the morning show....

so why didn't you eat and rehydrate and relax all day so you could do the evening show full, happy and relaxed?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7246 on: April 24, 2023, 01:01:49 PM »

STFU - you can rationalize your loser and quitter mentality and actions to Em who is dumb and stupid enough to believe you but not people here who know whats up.   

Good role model you are for all the kids quitting like that.   Wwwhhaaaaa- I was going to get second im going home. 

Now F off like you said you would.   You didnt get 1-2-or 3 - YOU QUIT! 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7247 on: April 24, 2023, 01:02:46 PM »
You know where you need to improve,you just can`t accept it,so have a donut or 8,or a dozen,why think small.

Now fuck off,you are dead to getbig.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7248 on: April 24, 2023, 01:03:09 PM »
I would have stayed but there were 3 guys and the one guy had the win it wasn’t worth staying to get 2 pics comparing to a guy 6 foot 4. I saw how I compared to the other divisions and classes I know what I did wrong and weee I need to improve.

So you admit you quit because you didn't want to be embarrassed? Just say it Hankins.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7249 on: April 24, 2023, 01:03:21 PM »

you fold like lounge chair when times get tough hankins....yeah good thing for your girl,,, you pussy lol