Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264263 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7250 on: April 24, 2023, 01:05:03 PM »
So you admit you quit because you didn't want to be embarrassed? Just say it Hankins.

I didn’t embarrass myself when you see the pics you will see it was pretty close between me and the guy who won and I do think there was a gap between Me and the next guy. But whatever you guys just want to argue instead waiting a week for the pics

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7251 on: April 24, 2023, 01:05:47 PM »
STFU - you can rationalize your loser and quitter mentality and actions to Em who is dumb and stupid enough to believe you but not people here who know whats up.   

Good role model you are for all the kids quitting like that.   Wwwhhaaaaa- I was going to get second im going home. 

Now F off like you said you would.   You didnt get 1-2-or 3 - YOU QUIT!

I would have taken saw one if I stayed I didn’t go for second

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7252 on: April 24, 2023, 01:06:44 PM »
whats next?on agenda.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7253 on: April 24, 2023, 01:07:11 PM »
Obviously if I was a clear winner I would have stayed for finals they put the one guy in the middle who looked the best it was obvious he was going to win. I will let the board decide who they think should have gotten 2nd when the pics come out. But the dance off at the night show is gay anyway I just wanted to stand In a decent lineup and get compared and get some pics I also wanted to win once it was clear I wasn’t going to win there was no need to stay until 9pm. But I didn’t back out or chicken out I got up there in the lineup and was compared. They decide the winner at prelims the guy in the middle had it I didn’t need to stay and have a dance off for 2nd or 3rd

Yet you did it anyway....

Your little temper tantrum of "the dance off is just gay" is pathetic.  You would have had to do it....yet you call it gay.   Fucking phenomenally stupid you are. 

You DID chicken out....you didn't follow through with the entire process.  What would you have said if I signed up for (throwing up in my mouth) a strict curl event....done one lift...then left crying about "I knew I wasn't going to win".

YOU QUIT!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7254 on: April 24, 2023, 01:08:50 PM »
Hanky says that placing first was all that mattered in a huge contest like this....come on give us a break,if you could have snagged second place which you truly would never do,you know damn well you would have stayed....it`s not like your track record has anything above a last place finish.  ;D

I thought your goal was to qualify for the Masters Nationals......speak on this you kunt.

So second place in a huge qualifier isn`t good enough for our boy Hanky because he has won so many overall contests in the past!!  LOL  ;D

What a fucking lying bullshitter!   :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7255 on: April 24, 2023, 01:08:54 PM »
I only had the hotel for 2 nights  check out was noon Sunday obviously if I had an other night at the hotel and today off work I would have stayed. My diet was great too much again I got to emaciated and depleted cutting weight was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs

I just can't......I seriously just can't

Your excuses are just horrible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7256 on: April 24, 2023, 01:09:05 PM »
I was planning to go back to the room and check out at noon after prelims were over I didn’t take the stage until after 2 based on that finals could have gone to 11pm I already knew the placings I didn’t need to stay and dance

::)

Such crap. Literally. 

If you got top 3 you would have gotten good bling from the show to display your hard work and effort.

But guess what - you didnt work hard, you made a mockery of the situation by eating like a FNG slob and lifting like a teen boy in a wife beater.   

Had you put blood sweat and tears into it like a real prep you would have been confident and proud to be up there regardless, especially with only 2 other people.  Did they make you look that bad up there?  For real, in a class of 3 people you got Clegged that horribly that you ran off with your tail between your legs? 

You do realize you are forever done on this site correct?  This is and forever will be what everyone here always thinks of you as a man, or lack thereof. 

Pathetic!   

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7257 on: April 24, 2023, 01:09:18 PM »
Outstanding!

Rumors are swirling that bhanks missed pre-judging due to scrambling around the city to find the best dry cleaners to get the blood stains out of the hotel linens

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7258 on: April 24, 2023, 01:10:38 PM »
The show was over I never thought about taking 2nd or 3rd I thought about winning. They had the other guy center during prejudging after he started right it was clear he was going to win. I do think I beat the other guy but he was 6 foot 4 so who knows hard to say but I didn’t care enough to stay not an hour another 7 hours they had my division going last they didn’t have our final until 9:30 at night. I work at 7am. I needed to rehydrate and get my mind right not just be a zombie today. I timed myself to peak early in the day and it just dragged on when I was already fasting and dry it wasn’t good I was really confused when we left I kept dropping things and flaking also we and talking nonsense I am lucky my girl took care of me and got me home.  It yeah if I was going to win I would have stayed I wasn’t. If there had been 10 guys and I thought I could get 3rd I would have stayed but there were 3 guys and the one guy had the win it wasn’t worth staying to get 2 pics comparing to a guy 6 foot 4. I saw how I compared to the other divisions and classes I know what I did wrong and weee I need to improve.

WHY aren't you telling everyone who had the better biceps????  You have gone on and on and on and on about that....are you seriously trying to tell us that bodybuilding contests AREN'T decided by who has the better biceps?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7259 on: April 24, 2023, 01:11:04 PM »
I didn’t embarrass myself when you see the pics you will see it was pretty close between me and the guy who won and I do think there was a gap between Me and the next guy. But whatever you guys just want to argue instead waiting a week for the pics

LIAR!   If it was close you would have stayed and tried to win. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7260 on: April 24, 2023, 01:11:50 PM »
Obviously if I was a clear winner I would have stayed for finals they put the one guy in the middle who looked the best it was obvious he was going to win. I will let the board decide who they think should have gotten 2nd when the pics come out. But the dance off at the night show is gay anyway I just wanted to stand In a decent lineup and get compared and get some pics I also wanted to win once it was clear I wasn’t going to win there was no need to stay until 9pm. But I didn’t back out or chicken out I got up there in the lineup and was compared. They decide the winner at prelims the guy in the middle had it I didn’t need to stay and have a dance off for 2nd or 3rd

"The dance off is gay" yet you wore this:

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7261 on: April 24, 2023, 01:12:30 PM »
I was planning to go back to the room and check out at noon after prelims were over I didn’t take the stage until after 2 based on that finals could have gone to 11pm I already knew the placings I didn’t need to stay and dance

Sooooooo you were at the venue until WAYYYY after checkout....which means the hotel charged you for an extra day.  Yet you claim that you only had the hotel for 2 days.

Again...2+2 doesn't equal 4

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7262 on: April 24, 2023, 01:14:23 PM »
LIAR!   If it was close you would have stayed and tried to win. 

Exactly!!

Good thing you didn`t qualify for the Masters Nats Brian cuz you would get crushed there also.....you`ve saved yourself some money and you won`t have to dance on stage in Pittsburgh......you lucky stiff.  :D

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7263 on: April 24, 2023, 01:15:35 PM »
I would have taken saw one if I stayed I didn’t go for second

you said you were only there to qualify for the nationals.

and you say you were very close to the guy that won,,,

then how did you know he won??

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7264 on: April 24, 2023, 01:16:09 PM »
Obviously if I was a clear winner I would have stayed for finals they put the one guy in the middle who looked the best it was obvious he was going to win. I will let the board decide who they think should have gotten 2nd when the pics come out. But the dance off at the night show is gay anywayI just wanted to stand In a decent lineup and get compared and get some pics I also wanted to win once it was clear I wasn’t going to win there was no need to stay until 9pm. But I didn’t back out or chicken out I got up there in the lineup and was compared. They decide the winner at prelims the guy in the middle had it I didn’t need to stay and have a dance off for 2nd or 3rd

So you willingly took part in something you think is gay?

Face facts, Bwanks.  You did the prejudging, got your ass whipped, then retreated like a bitch.  You DID chicken out,   Anyone with a pair would have stuck it out.

You said you'd delete your account if you didn't place in the top three.  You didn't.  You have only a DNP from the Charlotte show.

We await your account's deletion.  We all know it won't happen...you are certifiable and will keep posting here until someone has the good mind to ban your sorry ass :/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7265 on: April 24, 2023, 01:19:35 PM »
"The dance off is gay" yet you wore this:

:D ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7266 on: April 24, 2023, 01:20:14 PM »
Exactly!!

Good thing you didn`t qualify for the Masters Nats Brian cuz you would get crushed there also.....you`ve saved yourself some money and you won`t have to dance on stage in Pittsburgh......you lucky stiff.  :D

Whats starting to piss me the fuck off is this fuck stick has a competitors tag, yet he pulls this shit.   I fucking competed pro...and get fuck all.  I think I will change my avatar to my ass seeing as how I am getting fucked in all of this....

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7267 on: April 24, 2023, 01:21:17 PM »
I called it my dudes... I called it...

The black guy with the white goatee was doing over 40s classic and is in those pictures holding his button

It would be so funny if hanky did a Kovacs, i.e. saw his competition pumping backstage and bolted.

Bloody diarrhea car trip back home of peace.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7268 on: April 24, 2023, 01:22:14 PM »
Sooooooo you were at the venue until WAYYYY after checkout....which means the hotel charged you for an extra day.  Yet you claim that you only had the hotel for 2 days.

Again...2+2 doesn't equal 4

We checked out at noon Emily actually had to go love our bags because I thought I would be done with prelims to move mine. We then went from the show to the car. I absolutely did not pay for another day we checked out noon on Sunday 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7269 on: April 24, 2023, 01:23:31 PM »
So you willingly took part in something you think is gay?

Face facts, Bwanks.  You did the prejudging, got your ass whipped, then retreated like a bitch.  You DID chicken out,   Anyone with a pair would have stuck it out.

You said you'd delete your account if you didn't place in the top three.  You didn't.  You have only a DNP from the Charlotte show.

We await your account's deletion.  We all know it won't happen...you are certifiable and will keep posting here until someone has the good mind to ban your sorry ass :/

There were 3 people how was I not top 3 I am supposed to stay all night just to say I took 2nd or 3rd fuck that I didn’t win and it was late so I went home

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7270 on: April 24, 2023, 01:24:16 PM »
Whats starting to piss me the fuck off is this fuck stick has a competitors tag, yet he pulls this shit.   I fucking competed pro...and get fuck all.  I think I will change my avatar to my ass seeing as how I am getting fucked in all of this....
LOL  ;D

Just talk to chaos or Grape Ape bro,they`ll hook you up with stars.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7271 on: April 24, 2023, 01:25:15 PM »
There were 3 people how was I not top 3 I am supposed to stay all night just to say I took last fuck that I didn’t win and it was late so I went home
FIXED

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7272 on: April 24, 2023, 01:25:29 PM »
But then they had a transformation contest that was suppose to be the first thing but Johnny told me that he had to change it to the final event.

I don't blame Hankins for leaving then.

This sport is about being greased, oiled, thonged, and judged by other men, not about this gay woke shit.
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7273 on: April 24, 2023, 01:25:36 PM »
There were 3 people how was I not top 3 I am supposed to stay all night just to say I took 2nd or 3rd fuck that I didn’t win and it was late so I went home

You quit like a little bitch. Now fuck off.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7274 on: April 24, 2023, 01:27:18 PM »
THE yankees are down 5-4 in the ninth 'michael'what do you think ,well 'john '1 out  runners on 1st and 2nd the dugout is completley empty they left the guys on the field with no notice..man the game is cancelled now imagine if they stayed they might have had a shot!.