Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265873 times)

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7425 on: April 24, 2023, 05:01:49 PM »
He remembers kicking something in the car

kicking the dash.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7426 on: April 24, 2023, 05:02:12 PM »
Thanks! I assume he was near death and doesn't remember beating his future ex-wife on the ride home?

Looks like he'll be pleading temporary insanity for her beatdown

Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit.

The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7427 on: April 24, 2023, 05:03:34 PM »
Hoefully she sees that as a wake up call.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7428 on: April 24, 2023, 05:06:17 PM »

Shades of Team Nasser...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7429 on: April 24, 2023, 05:22:46 PM »

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but i was already pretty dry. I had been getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer because of my digestive issues and was worried this was making me not feel bladder or maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium still eating and drinking nothing had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but I still think I looked ok on stage and did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and I did. I should have dropped out a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

FUCK OFF, LIAR!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7430 on: April 24, 2023, 05:26:26 PM »
not according top brian

Again you are looking at the wrong thing it is unscheduled not illegal at all but whatever just make up a lie and run with it

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7431 on: April 24, 2023, 05:27:44 PM »

Amazingly - it’s far worse than any of us ever imagined.   
Hey you know the motto of any real man. When the going gets tough just quit.  Amirite?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7432 on: April 24, 2023, 05:29:44 PM »
He’s going to see his doctor tomorrow but lie constantly to him about what he’s been doing and end up dead. You gonna tell him about the Lasix and kidney peptides and pain killers?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7433 on: April 24, 2023, 05:29:57 PM »
Again you are looking at the wrong thing it is unscheduled not illegal at all but whatever just make up a lie and run with it

Oh the irony.....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7434 on: April 24, 2023, 05:30:33 PM »
How much money can be made with this....asking for a friend

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7435 on: April 24, 2023, 05:34:12 PM »
Here's a fucking hint, Hankins you lying cocksukker.

Don't lose your driver's license for being an asshole and then the blind crack whore won't have to drive.

Lying piece of shit.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7436 on: April 24, 2023, 05:47:43 PM »
Here's a fucking hint, Hankins you lying cocksukker.

Don't lose your driver's license for being an asshole and then the blind crack whore won't have to drive.

Lying piece of shit.

Wait did hanky loose his license?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7437 on: April 24, 2023, 05:53:53 PM »
Wait did hanky loose his license?

Brian Wood Healy Hankins is a weak ass bitch.

A pigfucking quitter.

100% soft little queerboy genes.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7438 on: April 24, 2023, 06:09:46 PM »
But I didn’t get the shit kicked out of me win lose or draw I was competitive in my lineup I do think I would have taken 2nd but again I wasn’t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. Meanwhile I don’t recall seeing any of you backstage. I learned a few things and will be better prepared next time but the guy at the begging said don’t worry about your placings worry about your build. I am happy with my build I think I looked pretty good can you say the same?

F*ck off.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7439 on: April 24, 2023, 06:10:18 PM »
Brian is a pathological liar for three weeks. He swore up and down he wouldn’t take diuretics, but the day before the show he’s popping them like TicTac’s.

Not only taking diuretics, taking painkillers why you need painkillers is beyond me. So you know and everybody knows Brian when he goes on his rants and post 65 times a day he is hopped up on opiates and just absolutely high as a kite. I mean we have all called him out on his recreational drug use.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7440 on: April 24, 2023, 06:14:16 PM »
damn i was a naive kid.   i had no idea any of that was going on.

i guess thats one benefit of being an ugly fukkker,  no one approached me for that shit.

What I was aware of was mostly costume play. I am sure worse shit took place (see: standing in paper bags while in a bathroom stall as another man sits on the toilet and services said pro-in-a-bag), but I wasn't privy to that level of depraved homosexualism.

"1"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7441 on: April 24, 2023, 06:15:35 PM »
The pain killers revelation explains a lot, including many of the postings and behavior over the past months and years and the lack of memory as to things previously said.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7442 on: April 24, 2023, 06:25:50 PM »
He’s going to see his doctor tomorrow but lie constantly to him about what he’s been doing and end up dead. You gonna tell him about the Lasix and kidney peptides and pain killers?

i wouldnt put it past his dumbass....i tell one of my doctors everything!! thats one of the worst mistakes i think recreational bodybuilders make.... i always felt like it was a tool... especially now that im older..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7443 on: April 24, 2023, 06:57:46 PM »
Because you got a DNF for not going to finals moron.

Actually keep posting. I need someone I can call a moron everyday. I'm much more pleasant to others once I get it out of my system.

Hopefully he complains about the long wait time/scheduling fuck ups and gets the third place, this qualifying for the next show. Would love to see another NPC call out and training thread from bhanks.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7444 on: April 24, 2023, 07:01:09 PM »
The fucking fairy tales this dude tells. I'm so over this absolute fool. Every day it's always what a badass he is, how rugged he is, he feels like a tank. Then just out of the blue whenever he does a bb show his body just goes haywire and he almost dies? This asshole didn't diet one one for this show. He's eating pizza the day before it yet he's taking diuretics? Guarantee he doesn't even know how to use a diuretic properly. I was good enough to get 2nd. Were you? Because you quit so you got a big goose egg. Fuck this dude.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7445 on: April 24, 2023, 07:02:51 PM »
So after not getting on stage until 2pm, you had a 7 hour drive from 3pm-10pm local time

They were running 6 hours behind schedule and I had a 7 hour drive home and work today also yeah I am glad I quit because when I did leave I started to realize how bad of shape I was actually in I was zoning in and out of consciousness mumbling shut that didn’t make any sense if I had waited about 6 hours to start rehydrating it. Plus have been much worse

I just think the high def pics will look better. I never declared myself the winner I do think the guy In The middle was going to win. I do think I might have beaten the other guy and taken 2nd but I felt like shit so I went home vs staying all night which was the right call as we still did t get home until 10pm and we both worked today. And yeah I was loopy incoherent on the way home. I needed fluids

During which time you were a loopy incoherent mess (see above) not remembering anything and violently kicking the car and dreaming of cartoon dogs and weird shit (see below from mega meltdown post):

" I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit"

Yet you were also seen online viewing Random Bodybuilding pics at 5.48pm local time  ???

He is online and Viewing the topic Random Bodybuilding Pics.

Show probably didn't go as planned

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7446 on: April 24, 2023, 07:15:32 PM »
The plot thickens.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7447 on: April 24, 2023, 07:35:55 PM »
The fucking fairy tales this dude tells. I'm so over this absolute fool. Every day it's always what a badass he is, how rugged he is, he feels like a tank. Then just out of the blue whenever he does a bb show his body just goes haywire and he almost dies? This asshole didn't diet one one for this show. He's eating pizza the day before it yet he's taking diuretics? Guarantee he doesn't even know how to use a diuretic properly. I was good enough to get 2nd. We're you? Because you quit so you got a big goose egg. Fuck this dude.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7448 on: April 24, 2023, 07:39:16 PM »
So after not getting on stage until 2pm, you had a 7 hour drive from 3pm-10pm local time

During which time you were a loopy incoherent mess (see above) not remembering anything and violently kicking the car and dreaming of cartoon dogs and weird shit (see below from mega meltdown post):

" I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit"

Yet you were also seen online viewing Random Bodybuilding pics at 5.48pm local time  ???

Hahahhaha. Every.Single.Word.A.Lie. With.This.Guy.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7449 on: April 24, 2023, 07:48:38 PM »
You have to love Emily, who works in the drug court letting her soon to be fiancé pop Percocets, like they are Junior mints. She is the definition of , trailer trash.