Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 260790 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7625 on: April 26, 2023, 02:32:03 PM »
Why do you lie you know that’s not the criteria for masters nationals in July in Pa. All you have to do is compete that means show up and get in stage I did that. However I think I would prefer to do the Charlotte cup again as it is on a Sunday vs a Wens for my class at nationals. I would need to take off even more work. But I am qualified for the next two years.

Would I be some kind of hero is if I had stayed another 8 hours? I learned a lot. You guys want the truth but you can’t handle the truth. I have been passing blood for a month. I had diarrhea with debilitating hemorrhoids if you really want the godamn details. I was passing blood while I was waiting I needed to rehydrate I was in a lot of pain. I would not have been able to drive all night as originally planned and it was too much to do Emily as she has real problems driving at night and we would have wound up in a ditch at 3am.  If it had been nationals sure I would have stayed but it wasn’t I had a job and I wife I needed to think about. I needed to drink fluids go sit in a fucking epson bath. Not wait around another 8 hours as it got worse. If I had kept the hotel and could go back to it but I hadn’t and I was tied if shutting blood in a public restroom.

I saw where I was at vs my class and the others. I saw everyone else eating and talking to their coaches about how they har 2 meals that day. I saw them laying down with their feet up. I know what I would need to do different. I knew you guys were going to give me shit if there had been 5 guys and it had been close I might have even thought stay and make sure to get too 3 but there were 3 guys I was in the top 3 and I could see it was close with the one guy and not the other. There was no need to stay another 8 hours I needed fluids and a warm salt bath.

Do you guys want a picture of my hemorrhoid baboon asshole as proof I mean seriously wtf. I don’t owe you guys an explanation bur tired of you people just making up lies and then when the truth comes out no hey man sorry looks like you were there and there were 3 people and you probably or were a lock for 2nd and competing for first. Just because I don’t tell you people I am having debilitating bleeding hemorrhoids and can’t drive a fuckign car all night doesn’t make me a liar or a quitter. I could have stayed another hour or 2 I couldn’t stay another 8 hours.

I wanted to get in shape for my wedding and summer and be qualified for nationals I did that. I will also have some high def comparison photos in another week I can compare to last time as I wanted to improve and I believe I did.

The show is simply motivation to train getting in shape is the reward I need to get less worried about it not take it so far and just show up and relax having done another show and seeing how it goes will help with that. I also saw the classes anyway I wish I had stayed but I couldn’t ask Emily to drive all night she is normally in bed by 9:30. We would have wound up in a ditch and I really didn’t care at that point just wanted to go soak my sore ass in a tub.

But yeah I am a lying POs for not talking in detail about my ass  I am the only honest person in this world anyone else would have pulled out prior I stuck to it because I said I would but prelims decides everything I can look at this pics and know everything I need to know

Have you looked into a job that offers vacation/sick/personal days?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7626 on: April 26, 2023, 02:36:28 PM »
That the one other big thing I did consider hiring a prep coach for next year. If I get someone that is coaching other classic guys I can just listen to him on food the last few days instead if adjusting when my brain is depleted and not working. I love Emily but she isn’t exactly a coach and I think I need someone in my corner to help with that as second guessing myself last minute isn’t helpful. I didn’t account for all catabolic the stress at the end and I went to far and got too depleted I still think I looked good and would have been top 2 but I think with a coach I might do better.

A lot of the guys I asked questions didn’t seem to know anything and just said they do whatever their coach tells them

I knew this was Emily’s fault!

That stigmatism was only the tip of the iceberg……  worthless bodybuilding fiancée.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7627 on: April 26, 2023, 02:41:41 PM »
I knew this was Emily’s fault!

That stigmatism was only the tip of the iceberg……  worthless bodybuilding fiancée.

seriously mate, you need to drop this
Hes going to kill himself, I for one wouldnt bat an eyelid , in fact as long something stops him posting here Im good with it.
Some people will still actually say he was a good guy when he finally goes too far.

I have never seen an obituary that read "he was a bit of a twat", and we all know twats do die.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7628 on: April 26, 2023, 02:42:01 PM »
I have been passing blood for a month. I had diarrhea with debilitating hemorrhoids if you really want the godamn details. I was passing blood while I was waiting I needed to rehydrate I was in a lot of pain

I was tied if shutting blood in a public restroom.

I am having debilitating bleeding hemorrhoids and can’t drive a fuckign car all night doesn’t make me a liar or a quitter. I could have stayed another hour or 2 I couldn’t stay another 8 hours.

I wanted to get in shape for my wedding

Mmm... what a catch you are

T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7629 on: April 26, 2023, 02:44:33 PM »
Not strutting around but I got in great shape despite dealing with some serious painful health issue. I have nothing to be ashamed about.  I even shared a video from the night before where my legs look great but somehow that doesn’t count because apparently anything I share pics or videos are magically enlarged to make me look better. The class also starts at 59 and I am clearly taller than the one guy even though getbig says I am 58.

I learned what I needed to learn come in about 10lbs heavier eat the day before and the day off the show and take the next day off work and don’t dry out so much

And keep training legs they are improving

Brian your legs look  like shit and you know they do.

You are on copious amounts of anabolic nonstop, and your legs look like matchsticks.

you like to bring up your health issues? Like people are going to give you pity. You have brought on all these health issues yourself. Abusing recreational drugs taking diuretics absolutely piss poor diet.

Remember, when you first came on the board. And you said anybody who hires a prep coach is an idiot. You know everything about dieting and your body. And now you want to hire a prep coach. You are a pathological. Fucking liar. I am surprised Emily even puts up with you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7630 on: April 26, 2023, 02:50:28 PM »
Why do you lie you know that’s not the criteria for masters nationals in July in Pa. All you have to do is compete that means show up and get in stage I did that. However I think I would prefer to do the Charlotte cup again as it is on a Sunday vs a Wens for my class at nationals. I would need to take off even more work. But I am qualified for the next two years.

Would I be some kind of hero is if I had stayed another 8 hours? I learned a lot. You guys want the truth but you can’t handle the truth. I have been passing blood for a month. I had diarrhea with debilitating hemorrhoids if you really want the godamn details. I was passing blood while I was waiting I needed to rehydrate I was in a lot of pain. I would not have been able to drive all night as originally planned and it was too much to do Emily as she has real problems driving at night and we would have wound up in a ditch at 3am.  If it had been nationals sure I would have stayed but it wasn’t I had a job and I wife I needed to think about. I needed to drink fluids go sit in a fucking epson bath. Not wait around another 8 hours as it got worse. If I had kept the hotel and could go back to it but I hadn’t and I was tied if shutting blood in a public restroom.

I saw where I was at vs my class and the others. I saw everyone else eating and talking to their coaches about how they har 2 meals that day. I saw them laying down with their feet up. I know what I would need to do different. I knew you guys were going to give me shit if there had been 5 guys and it had been close I might have even thought stay and make sure to get too 3 but there were 3 guys I was in the top 3 and I could see it was close with the one guy and not the other. There was no need to stay another 8 hours I needed fluids and a warm salt bath.

Do you guys want a picture of my hemorrhoid baboon asshole as proof I mean seriously wtf. I don’t owe you guys an explanation bur tired of you people just making up lies and then when the truth comes out no hey man sorry looks like you were there and there were 3 people and you probably or were a lock for 2nd and competing for first. Just because I don’t tell you people I am having debilitating bleeding hemorrhoids and can’t drive a fuckign car all night doesn’t make me a liar or a quitter. I could have stayed another hour or 2 I couldn’t stay another 8 hours.

I wanted to get in shape for my wedding and summer and be qualified for nationals I did that. I will also have some high def comparison photos in another week I can compare to last time as I wanted to improve and I believe I did.

The show is simply motivation to train getting in shape is the reward I need to get less worried about it not take it so far and just show up and relax having done another show and seeing how it goes will help with that. I also saw the classes anyway I wish I had stayed but I couldn’t ask Emily to drive all night she is normally in bed by 9:30. We would have wound up in a ditch and I really didn’t care at that point just wanted to go soak my sore ass in a tub.

But yeah I am a lying POs for not talking in detail about my ass  I am the only honest person in this world anyone else would have pulled out prior I stuck to it because I said I would but prelims decides everything I can look at this pics and know everything I need to know

Oh fuck off, now haemorrhoids are on the list. Brian, you were entering a bodybuilding. Show they run late. You quit that’s the end of the story. You are a quitter and you did not place. You got beat by two guys. You will receive a DNP did not place.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7631 on: April 26, 2023, 02:55:17 PM »
That the one other big thing I did consider hiring a prep coach for next year. If I get someone that is coaching other classic guys I can just listen to him on food the last few days instead if adjusting when my brain is depleted and not working. I love Emily but she isn’t exactly a coach and I think I need someone in my corner to help with that as second guessing myself last minute isn’t helpful. I didn’t account for all catabolic the stress at the end and I went to far and got too depleted I still think I looked good and would have been top 2 but I think with a coach I might do better.

A lot of the guys I asked questions didn’t seem to know anything and just said they do whatever their coach tells them

How could you ask questions if you were incoherent and blabbering about cartoon dogs? More lies from horseshit Healy

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7632 on: April 26, 2023, 02:59:31 PM »
By his own admission, the dude almost is in the hospital every time he competes, yet he's talking about doing it again.

He has kids and a family, but will but himself in that position, taking lasix and peptides and steroids and who knows what else.
Y

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7633 on: April 26, 2023, 03:01:11 PM »
Strong argument Bhank still places last whether he competed at night for not.

The poor legs and lack and symmetry really killed him combined with half ass prep.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7634 on: April 26, 2023, 03:20:36 PM »
Some epilogue points:

1) All of the other competitors were in the same position with waiting.  They all had food...they showed up for the night show.

This reminds me of when sports teams or their fans complain about losing because of the weather. As if the other team played in different weather.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7635 on: April 26, 2023, 03:49:33 PM »
By his own admission, the dude almost is in the hospital every time he competes, yet he's talking about doing it again.

He has kids and a family, but will but himself in that position, taking lasix and peptides and steroids and who knows what else.

Even stevie wonder could see that he's not built for this game.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7636 on: April 26, 2023, 03:52:42 PM »
Webstar....thanks for the quote from douche pants...

1) I took off of work form Wed through Sun when competing as a pro.  Guess I wanted it more than Horsehit hankins...."have to take off even more work".  Sorry its not a strict curl jerk off session that lasts just 2 hours.

2) unreal that someoe with as shitty of work ethic as this fuck is now qualified for nationals.  He'll never do it because he would get fucking smoked so badly.

3) HA HA HA HA debilitating hemorrhoids....perhaps if you didn't keep eating shitty food during flare ups you wouldn't be blowing your asshole out.

4) You were in pain...geezus...you're a fucking drama queen

5) You saw guys laying with their feet up....yet you decided to walk 50 miles around the auditorium.  You are the stupidest person on the face of the planet.

6) You have a baboons ass, face, and stomach.  You look like shit..and will ALWAYS look like shit.

7) HA HA  not take it so far.  You relied on drugs and chemicals...you don't know the first fucking thing about dieting and training hard.  Did you see all the other competitors looking like death?   Wanna know why they did?   THEY PUT THEIR TIME IN

8) I could not ever imagine ANYONE wanting to coach you.  But look at you "hire someone for the last few weeks".  Fuck yourself.  You will NEVER listen to anyone on what to do.  If they aren't stage ready and have better biceps than you...you (by your own admission) would never listen to them.

You are FAR from the only honest person.  you are the BIGGEST loser / quitter / wanna be on the board!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7637 on: April 26, 2023, 04:06:42 PM »
Fucks sake, just opened the forum and cant believe people are still giving this kunt airtime

Fucking Block him

Hes like the fucking pigeon playing Chess, hes lost , knocked all the pieces off the board and strutting about like he fucking won

Some people here really need to wise the fuck up

X2

He's a complete Khvnt
& Playing all who respond to him

Stop responding it just encourages him.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7638 on: April 26, 2023, 04:17:52 PM »
Why would you hire anyone when you don't listen to anyone!? Everyone still tried to help you despite the fact you had no time to bring up or develop weak points. You just had to get in rock hard condition. ( though in this competition the level is very low)
You fuel your crohns and then cry about flare ups, it's just crazy talk.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7639 on: April 26, 2023, 04:18:09 PM »
I don’t owe getbig any kind of explanation. I was in condition just like I said I would be. I did not realize there were going to be 200 competitors and the prelims would be mid afternoon. I was sick and I had to work the next day and my girl had to drive so we went home. Staying until 10pm was not an option.  I wanted to see how I compared to the other people in my class and I did that I believed I compared well. I am now qualified for nationals that was the goal. Obviously next year I will take a day off work and stay another night that was not an option this year.  The promoter said at the beginning it is your build is what matters not your placement. I am 3 days post and still in shape this was last night before bed. But yeah I have a real medical issue that is causing me some real problems right now and I was not going to endure it another night I saw everything I needed to see at the prelims.

As I said I do conservatively believe I would have taken 2nd and yes I may have actually won but I could not wait around another 8 hours to find out. I thought the NPC day would be 9-11 prelims and my prelims didn’t even start with til after lunch we already checked out of our hotel. You guys say I left because I got my ass kicked and that simply isn’t true.

I had to work at 7am Monday morning I thought they would have 30 people on Sunday competing and I would drive home at 7pm but they had 200 and I wasn’t going to be able to drive so we left. I told you guys to wait for the high def pics but you couldn’t and just kept insisting I must have been destroyed which wasn’t true

I did not declare myself the winner as I left but I sure as hell would not have been last but yeah the show was running 6 hours behind when we left

FUCK OFF LIAR!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7640 on: April 26, 2023, 04:20:20 PM »
What delusion I was clearly in 2nd after prelims it wasn’t worth waiting around all fucking night for a 2nd place trophy. They had us basically on a cement floor backstage I didn’t have a pillow or a blanket or a cooler or anything I was not prepared to stay until 10pm I felt like shit and I had to work the next day and I was asking my girl to drive the entire way so we left. If I go next year I will know better and stay Sunday night and take off Monday that want an option this year. I still saw the competitors and how I lined up there was nothing left to learn by staying all night. Unfortunately I have a job and I needed to be ready to work at 7am.

None of that changes the fact that I looked great then and I look great now. You guys said I couldn’t get in shape and wouldn’t get on stage I did both. You also claimed I would be the worst one there and I wasn’t staying 8 more hours to get a plastic medal wouldn’t have changed anything other than putting my girl in a bad spot as we both would have missed out jobs on Monday as she can’t drive all night with a stigmatism.

FUCK OFF YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7641 on: April 26, 2023, 04:42:28 PM »
Glad you got something good out of this experience as relates to bodybuilding competitions and personal goals.

I took the liberty of picking out what I thought were a few key pieces from your post. I hope you read them as I did. When you say you wanted to get in shape for your wedding, I hope you meant get healthy like in getting your hemorrhoids taken care of. If you are bleeding as heavily as you say, you need more than a little rest a sitz bath or Preparation H.  Bleeding hemorrhoids are a serious problem. If bleeding continues, there is severe pain, or the blood is dark red, a person should see a doctor, as these may be signs of a more serious condition.

Better do something quick or you'll be wearing a diaper on your wedding night. I doubt Emily would find this much of a turn-on.

You have a history of both complaining about health issues and doing nothing to take care of them. Is you goal and early grave?

I have been passing blood for a month. I had diarrhea with debilitating hemorrhoids.  I needed to rehydrate I was in a lot of pain.

Just because I don’t tell you people I am having debilitating bleeding hemorrhoids... I could have stayed another hour or 2, I couldn’t stay another 8 hours.

I wanted to get in shape for my wedding and summer and be qualified for nationals I did that.

I couldn’t ask Emily to drive all night she is normally in bed by 9:30. We would have wound up in a ditch and I really didn’t care at that point just wanted to go soak my sore ass in a tub.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7642 on: April 26, 2023, 04:48:54 PM »

LYING PUNKASS BITCH

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7643 on: April 26, 2023, 05:02:59 PM »
seriously mate, you need to drop this
Hes going to kill himself, I for one wouldnt bat an eyelid , in fact as long something stops him posting here Im good with it.
Some people will still actually say he was a good guy when he finally goes too far.

I have never seen an obituary that read "he was a bit of a twat", and we all know twats do die.

Yeah…….

I know you’re right. I didn’t  think this guy believes himself is trolling most of time but I think he’s actually mentally ill.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7644 on: April 26, 2023, 05:14:01 PM »
Glad you got something good out of this experience as relates to bodybuilding competitions and personal goals.

I took the liberty of picking out what I thought were a few key pieces from your post. I hope you read them as I did. When you say you wanted to get in shape for your wedding, I hope you meant get healthy like in getting your hemorrhoids taken care of. If you are bleeding as heavily as you say, you need more than a little rest a sitz bath or Preparation H.  Bleeding hemorrhoids are a serious problem. If bleeding continues, there is severe pain, or the blood is dark red, a person should see a doctor, as these may be signs of a more serious condition.

Better do something quick or you'll be wearing a diaper on your wedding night. I doubt Emily would find this much of a turn-on.

You have a history of both complaining about health issues and doing nothing to take care of them. Is you goal and early grave?

Is having bleeding hemorrhoids “passing blood”?  Seems to imply more internal problems as opposed to a bleeding ass. Another a bhanky lie?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7645 on: April 26, 2023, 05:19:21 PM »
1. "sheared from the bone Tricep"
2. Restless Leg syndrome
3. Shaky hands from childhood
4. Bone on Bone knees and surgeries (Titanium/adamantium rods)
5. Torn right pec
6. Surgical re-attachment of right tricep
7. 3 Shoulder surgeries, one on the right side the other 2 were on the left side.
8. Cut bicep tendon from a shoulder surgery
9. Barrett’s esophagus
10. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
15. Polyps and cyst (pre-cancerous)
16. Bleeding ulcer
17. Bloody shits, nausea and indigestion and vomiting
18. shin splints in the forearms
19. magnesium and other mineral deficiencies
20. Stingray puncture of left or right foot (he can't remember, see dementia below and "225x15" and 7=10-11)
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
25. Something with the neck from demolition derby
26. Organ failure
27. Dementia/Alzheimers (possibly vaping induced)
28. Anorexia
29. "precancerous polyps and cyst throughout digestive system"
30. 2 Herniated bulging disc one lower back and one in the neck possibly causing nerve damage and atrophy on the right arm
31. Astigmatism
32. Broken toe from hopping out of bed
33. Possibly Infected veinless cutless bicep
34.  Hemorrhoids

Hemorrhoids added

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7647 on: April 26, 2023, 05:41:04 PM »

Shut the fuck up, you spermburping senile old phaggot.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7648 on: April 26, 2023, 05:52:20 PM »
Hemorrhoids added

The sad thing is these ailments are all true and listed by Brian.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7649 on: April 26, 2023, 08:24:05 PM »
Shut the fuck up, you spermburping senile old phaggot.

On this one occasion I'm glad he stopped by, there is no one better qualified to answer my question:

Is having bleeding hemorrhoids “passing blood”? Seems to imply more internal problems as opposed to a bleeding ass. Another a bhanky lie?