Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263949 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #8025 on: May 07, 2023, 08:43:29 AM »
yeah dude.. thats huge at 5'11.. nice work

I bet my fucking life I destroy you

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8026 on: May 07, 2023, 08:46:22 AM »
Says page not available, can't even get that right

So are they available or not?  Arvilla's heart can't take this

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8027 on: May 07, 2023, 08:47:32 AM »
Things have been bad I have not lifted anything heavier than a grocery bag in 2 weeks. This is the longest I have not trained in years. I have also stopped all TRT and appetite is just starting to come back. Feel like I have been dehydrated and drained for weeks no energy. May get some baseline bloodwork this week have a Dr apt on the 11th with a surgeon for a final analysis if surgery is needed or if I am recovering just starting to feel like I may be recovering. Stepped on scale just now for update and current weight is 209lbs. Have been doing some research today as finally felt well enough may change things up and be planning a different summer protocol. Have been trying to eat as healthy as possible lots of veggies and fruits more fiber and juice and bone broth chicken veggie soups my girl has been making me. Trying to get more nutrition
I am not going to start training again until I start really feeling better. I will slowly work back into it as I get healthier. It could be another week or even two. Want my body to stabilize and be healthy before breaking it down in training. But my weight and strength will come back and I will be training hard again soon enough. I have been barely physically functional the last 2 weeks training has not even been a thought until today so I am starting to get better. 211lbs after dinner no hormonal support just lots of fluids and rest. May get bloodwork early this week and then after DR apt on Thursday see if he clears me to start lifting again. So maybe start next weekend hopefully heading to Vegas the following so would like to train out there always like training in Vegas with all the buffetts. Should be back to full strength end of the month maybe. Have some different ideas on how to stay healthy going forward but step one is nutrition, fruits and veggies, lots of fluids then eventually more calories better hydration and a fiber supplement. Looking at some other different possible digestive aids and gut supplements.

Can I be a solid 220lbs ready to qualify for the Arnold by mid July? That won't be easy but that is not today's goal. Today's goal is just to feel better and in another week hopefully start lifting. If I can get to a reasonable level of training and weight and strength by the end of the month then maybe we have something to talk about come July. Babysteps get cleared by dr thursday to start trainign again get digestiove system working to start eating again get healthy then get strong
I took a break and you guys made half a dozen post about me and posted several pages on me. So I figured the least I could do is give an update. I wasn't real happy when I saw the high def pics. My tan was garbage and I wasn't fully in the poses additionally my leg cuts which were great at 3am were gone by the 2pm prelims after pacing around the auditorium all day hungry and dehydrated. I was really breaking down by then. Dropping weight was a mistake messing with my hytdration was a mistake not eating was a mistake. I do not wish to use any harsh gear at my age but I am looking into incorporating some peptides going forward. I am getting married in Vegas in 2 weeks so hopefully I will be lifting this weekend and can train in Vegas as they have nice gyms and buffets. I do feel like I turned the corner yesterday finally have my hydration opening my digestive system back up.

I tried to post the pics and they are too large getbig wont take them

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8028 on: May 07, 2023, 08:51:10 AM »
I am not here to argue with you guys. People were posting about me so I made an update. I also gave my honest evaluation of my contest condition and the mistakes I made not sure what more you guys want. I do feel I looked better a week prior and 2 weeks post than I did that day. I do plan to come in heavier and fuller next year. I was too flat and dehydrated with a bad tan. Also yes I had a medical issue that prevented me from being capable of driving that night that I did not plan so I went home. I will try again next year. I will take off the following Monday and I will plan to eat and drink through the contest and yes I will do bodybuilding not classic so I can come in heavier where I think I will look better. Getbig simply doesnt allow files large enough to be high def the original file sizes are 6kb each not 41kb and 114kb which getbig will take and shows a blurry photo. The originals are on my instagram if you are not an asshole you can view them there.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8029 on: May 07, 2023, 08:56:24 AM »
So are they available or not?  Arvilla's heart can't take this

They are available to people who have access to my private instagram if you rant and rave expletives at me all day you probably won't get access. Mike can get access

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8030 on: May 07, 2023, 08:59:20 AM »
I am not here to argue with you guys. People were posting about me so I made an update. I also gave my honest evaluation of my contest condition and the mistakes I made not sure what more you guys want. I do feel I looked better a week prior and 2 weeks post than I did that day. I do plan to come in heavier and fuller next year. I was too flat and dehydrated with a bad tan. Also yes I had a medical issue that prevented me from being capable of driving that night that I did not plan so I went home. I will try again next year. I will take off the following Monday and I will plan to eat and drink through the contest and yes I will do bodybuilding not classic so I can come in heavier where I think I will look better. Getbig simply doesnt allow files large enough to be high def the original file sizes are 6k each not 41 and 114 which getbig will take and shows a blurry photo. The originals are on my instagram if you are not an asshole you can view them there.

No one is interested in your insta pics. Given our history of posting photoshopped pics, your insta pics can't be trusted . Unless it's posted direct on the NPC site by the NPC  it doesn't count.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8031 on: May 07, 2023, 09:10:47 AM »
No one is interested in your insta pics. Given our history of posting photoshopped pics, your insta pics can't be trusted . Unless it's posted direct on the NPC site by the NPC  it doesn't count.

I have never photshopped a pic in my life that is a blatant Lie but don't look I don't care either way. People asked so I posted if you are not interested fuck off and go read another post for fuck sake 20 pages of we are going to ignore Brian and we bet he is 190lbs where are the pics you guys asked and begged for an update so you got one. You dont like it I dont care heading to the beach now peace out

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8032 on: May 07, 2023, 09:15:37 AM »
I have never photshopped a pic in my life that is a blatant Lie but don't look I don't care either way. People asked so I posted if you are not interested fuck off and go read another post for fuck sake 20 pages of we are going to ignore Brian and we bet he is 190lbs where are the pics you guys asked and begged for an update so you got one. You dont like it I dont care heading to the beach now peace out

I see you're doing what you're best at. Lying and when those lies catch up to you, you quit.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #8033 on: May 07, 2023, 09:19:16 AM »
I am not here to argue with you guys. People were posting about me so I made an update. I also gave my honest evaluation of my contest condition and the mistakes I made not sure what more you guys want. I do feel I looked better a week prior and 2 weeks post than I did that day. I do plan to come in heavier and fuller next year. I was too flat and dehydrated with a bad tan. Also yes I had a medical issue that prevented me from being capable of driving that night that I did not plan so I went home. I will try again next year. I will take off the following Monday and I will plan to eat and drink through the contest and yes I will do bodybuilding not classic so I can come in heavier where I think I will look better. Getbig simply doesnt allow files large enough to be high def the original file sizes are 6kb each not 41kb and 114kb which getbig will take and shows a blurry photo. The originals are on my instagram if you are not an asshole you can view them there.

Yeah, it's too bad. You might have placed if you had any guts  ( litteraly and figuratively)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8034 on: May 07, 2023, 09:38:41 AM »

Definitely not beating Cruz, battle for second. That guy's lower body is edging yours maybe.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8035 on: May 07, 2023, 09:40:37 AM »
I bet my fucking life I destroy you

aren't you sitting on a doughnut right now?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8036 on: May 07, 2023, 09:56:11 AM »
aren't you sitting on a doughnut right now?

Sitting in a beach chair next to the pier getting better

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8037 on: May 07, 2023, 10:15:14 AM »
"astigmatism" is one word, FYI.
Y

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8038 on: May 07, 2023, 10:20:30 AM »

Definitely not beating Cruz, battle for second. That guy's lower body is edging yours maybe.

brian why would you use your smaller arm for the side chest??

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8039 on: May 07, 2023, 10:48:54 AM »

Does the inflatable donut for your haemorrhoids come with you to the pier?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8040 on: May 07, 2023, 11:46:05 AM »
Brian, why weren’t you able to drive but able to compete?

Seems a little far fetched like all your stories

hes banned from driving
Why no more Harley and car stories.... ;)

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #8041 on: May 07, 2023, 11:59:33 AM »
I'd say 2nd from those pics bit tall guy has better legs

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8042 on: May 07, 2023, 12:04:06 PM »
They are available to people who have access to my private instagram if you rant and rave expletives at me all day you probably won't get access. Mike can get access

Newsflash: zero fucks were given

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8043 on: May 07, 2023, 05:01:35 PM »

that crack whore sitting next you has a bigger right arm bud

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8044 on: May 07, 2023, 05:16:36 PM »
that crack whore sitting next you has a bigger right arm bud

My arms are still the best in my class my right arm is as big as the winners right arm and my left arm is bigger than his left. Honestly there is no visible difference in my arms on stage in this pic his discrpency between his left and right is far greater than mine his is noticeable on stage mine is not

Also say that shit to me I will end you big man insulting women he doesnt know online

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8045 on: May 07, 2023, 05:17:18 PM »
What are the opening odds on the prop bets?

Bhanks pulls out from contest -600
Bhanks throws up and has stomach issues prior to the show and this will be his excuse  for poor placement - 2100
Bhanks has legal trouble and unable to attend the show +100
Bhanks is too weak and depleted to travel to the show -1700

Webstar had quitter bitchboi hankins pegged right from the start.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8046 on: May 07, 2023, 05:18:44 PM »
Webstar had quitter bitchboi hankins pegged right from the start.

Again neither you or webster even train much less are you anywhere near the kind of shape to sniff a stage I am still light years ahead of you guys anyway you add it up

I have the most evenly developed arms and the best arms in my class. The winner has a visibly significantly smaller left than right. I have the best arms in class they look much more even than the winners on stage

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8047 on: May 07, 2023, 05:20:51 PM »
Again neither you or webster even train much less are you anywhere near the kind of shape to sniff a stage I am still light years ahead of you guys anyway you add it up

I warm up with weights that would snap your weak little drug addict physique in half.

Quitter.

Daddy's little bitch.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8048 on: May 07, 2023, 05:22:18 PM »
You look like dogshit and lied by saying you left early because you had to work the next day, now you're lying again and claiming to have almost died. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8049 on: May 07, 2023, 05:25:22 PM »
Things have been bad I have not lifted anything heavier than a grocery bag in 2 weeks. This is the longest I have not trained in years. I have also stopped all TRT and appetite is just starting to come back. Feel like I have been dehydrated and drained for weeks no energy. May get some baseline bloodwork this week have a Dr apt on the 11th with a surgeon for a final analysis if surgery is needed or if I am recovering just starting to feel like I may be recovering. Stepped on scale just now for update and current weight is 209lbs. Have been doing some research today as finally felt well enough may change things up and be planning a different summer protocol. Have been trying to eat as healthy as possible lots of veggies and fruits more fiber and juice and bone broth chicken veggie soups my girl has been making me. Trying to get more nutrition

After everyone told you that you eat like shit...you do "research".....fuck off quitter.

Did you ask them to add a couple of stiches to your asshole so it felt tight again?