Author Topic: Trump owns the Planet  (Read 3672 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Trump owns the Planet
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2023, 06:35:43 AM »
We don't have many choices.

He loves America and is not co-opted by its enemies, unlike all others on both sides.  People should be down on their knees thanking God for him.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2023, 07:42:58 AM »
Trump can run a business. Biden is either running one into the ground or giving  someone the bidness.  Trump is a lot wiser than in what it takes to make America successful and her citizens safe and prosperous.  Biden?  He's a fucking demented turd.  and most of what is available out there that is "young" is also dumb and afraid to do and SAY what is needed.There is nothing wrong with calling  a spade a spade and a turd a Democrat.

Love the TDS Trump hatrers. Hilarious little fella's...
Shows how mentally weak they are. Sensitive crybaby kvntz who dont like a great economy...

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2023, 07:53:21 AM »
He loves America and is not co-opted by its enemies, unlike all others on both sides.  People should be down on their knees thanking God for him.

I have my doubts on how God would weigh in.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2023, 08:38:54 AM »
I have my doubts on how God would weigh in.

Well the other side and the Uniparty are anti-religion and anti-Christian. Trump is the only pro religion pro Christian. Establishment hates all religion and morality.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2023, 11:32:52 AM »
Well the other side and the Uniparty are anti-religion and anti-Christian. Trump is the only pro religion pro Christian. Establishment hates all religion and morality.

Exactly.  They hate America and Mr. Trump.  Why?  Because Democrats are the Party of Pedophiles and Child Mutilators. Never forgive them and never forget why.  These creatures here that support Mr. Biden do so because they desire to have their perversions made legal so that they can openly do whatever disgusting thing they now hide from the world. 

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2023, 12:52:47 PM »

No, he loves power and money, but you keep believing that bullshit, and I am sure he agrees with you about people bowing down to him. lmao

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2023, 01:23:41 PM »
… he loves power and money, but you keep believing that bullshit …

I KNOW he loves power and money, but I also know he loves the nation that gave him the opportunity to achieve both.

His narcissism and self-interest doesn’t mean he cannot also cherish his country and way of life.

You’re a fool.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2023, 01:29:51 PM »
No, he loves power and money, but you keep believing that bullshit, and I am sure he agrees with you about people bowing down to him. lmao

I'll side with the person the enemies of America are lying about, censoring, criminally conspiring against, etc.  Don't care about his ego or clutching pearls, I care about those who love America, the greatest nation in the history of the world, the shining beacon of hope and freedom for the world.  Without America the world becomes a shithole.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2023, 01:39:16 PM »
I KNOW he loves power and money, but I also know he loves the nation that gave him the opportunity to achieve both.

His narcissism and self-interest doesn’t mean he cannot also cherish his country and way of life.

You’re a fool.

This. I don’t care about the reason behind his motives, just that they produce an outcome that is good for me and the majority of Americans.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2023, 01:59:30 PM »

You’re a fool.

Yes because a true narcissist is known to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of others. lmao
Who's the fool?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2023, 02:00:40 PM »
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2023, 02:16:40 PM »

You’re a fool.
No rationalizing with a cocksuker, yes he is a flaming h omo. All these homos care about is getting their next cock to suck. Childless, friendless, no family, typical polesmoker!
T

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2023, 02:45:49 PM »
Things are so bad now, when Trump talks he sounds like the voice of reason.

I always thought he was a blowhard buffoon, but now he seems like our only hope.

I voted for him last time by the way.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2023, 03:00:57 PM »
Yes because a true narcissist is known to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of others. lmao
Who's the fool?

So then, you will vote in favor of the Party of Pedophiles and Child Mutilators?    Mr. Trump is a good man.  I know men and women that have met him in person and shaken his hand and they all say he is a man of honor in whom there is no deceit.  He loves our Nation and her citizens. 

Like so many here you have no clue as tot he goings on in D.C. and you hope aboard the bandwagon of bullshit that is the Democratic Party Line. 

Democrats are shitizens. Foul creatures with fetid wants and needs and no honor. Talk about narcissistic?  That is the hallmark of Biden & Co.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2023, 03:47:14 PM »
So then, you will vote in favor of the Party of Pedophiles and Child Mutilators?    Mr. Trump is a good man.  I know men and women that have met him in person and shaken his hand and they all say he is a man of honor in whom there is no deceit.  He loves our Nation and her citizens. 

Like so many here you have no clue as tot he goings on in D.C. and you hope aboard the bandwagon of bullshit that is the Democratic Party Line. 

Democrats are shitizens. Foul creatures with fetid wants and needs and no honor. Talk about narcissistic?  That is the hallmark of Biden & Co.

I voted for Trump, but don't subscribe to either bullshit political party. And I don't want Trump back in office, he's too polarizing and divisive. He does not understand the part about being a politician when in office. I think DeSantis would be a good POTUS.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2023, 03:48:52 PM »
I voted for Trump, but don't subscribe to either bullshit political party. And I don't want Trump back in office, he's too polarizing and divisive. He does not understand the part about being a politician when in office. I think DeSantis would be a good POTUS.

Go get your gunt checked, its dripping "Gear Cream" and Tranny piss.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2023, 03:51:20 PM »
Go get your gunt checked, its dripping "Gear Cream" and Tranny piss.

gunt?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2023, 03:57:36 PM »
I voted for Trump, but don't subscribe to either bullshit political party. And I don't want Trump back in office, he's too polarizing and divisive. He does understand the part about being a politician when in office. I think DeSantis would be a good POTUS.

DeSantis is too weak.  It is as I observed, he would do well to learn from Mr. Trump.  Instead, he has decided to be taught a lesson.   Mr. Trump needs to be more thorough in selecting people as some are RINOs and just want power. 

I do  not care about a nation of perverts.  I want them out of office and in jail for what they are doing to our Nations Children.  You have no one with the Authority given by the people of these United States of America like Mr. Trump.  We are divided into those that work and those that leech.  Those that cherish children and those that sexualize and mutilate them.  And more.

These Truths are what divide us and I am fine with that.  I despise these subhuman deviants.   Mr. Trump speaks for America's Citizens.  Biden & Co. shill for the shitizens.  If you knew what D.C. was like you would either fight against it or join the perverts.  I am against what Biden & Co. want to do not only to our Children, and our Nation and its working citizens but to all of Civilization.  You cannot be this clueless.  Theirs is an agenda of anarchy and more.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2023, 03:59:09 PM »
I dont care who gets into office, as long as its not a libturd... They kill everything they touch, all that is good...

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2023, 04:01:20 PM »
I dont care who gets into office, as long as its not a libturd... They kill everything they touch, all that is good...

me neither, it really has very little effect on our lives.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2023, 04:16:10 PM »
Rob needs to sell IML "Gunt Creme"...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2023, 04:16:57 PM »
me neither, it really has very little effect on our lives.

So then, the prosperity of the Trump Administration meant nothing to you?  The highs of the stock market and the record LOWS of unemployment and the return and creation of jobs for Americans was piffle to you?! 

Either you are ignorant or playing the role of Incubus for the Cucks.  There is no valid reason to not want America and her Citizenry to prosper, to be safe to grow as does a loved child in wisdom and wealth instead of bitching in blatant ignorance (i.e., "das RACISS!").

You have been shown the truth and not just now.  These are not Pearls of Wisdom but rather the Waters of Common Sense. They flow all around us but for some they roll like water off a duck's back.

Duck's are stupid compared to Men.  Fuck ducks.  The sAdministration...The bAdministration of Biden & Co. is fell indeed.  Fuck the cucks and ducks.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2023, 04:20:14 PM »
So then, the prosperity of the Trump Administration meant nothing to you?  The highs of the stock market and the record LOWS of unemployment and the return and creation of jobs for Americans was piffle to you?! 

Either you are ignorant or playing the role of Incubus for the Cucks.  There is no valid reason to not want America and her Citizenry to prosper, to be safe to grow as does a loved child in wisdom and wealth instead of bitching in blatant ignorance (i.e., "das RACISS!").

You have been shown the truth and not just now.  These are not Pearls of Wisdom but rather the Waters of Common Sense. They flow all around us but for some they roll like water off a duck's back.

Duck's are stupid compared to Men.  Fuck ducks.  The sAdministration...The bAdministration of Biden & Co. is fell indeed.  Fuck the cucks and ducks.

where have you been, must be young? what goes up must come down, that is how the rich get richer (like Trump) and the poor get poorer.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2023, 04:23:33 PM »
you want to make a lot of money, wait a little longer for the housing market to bottom out, then buy as much real-estate as you can.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2023, 04:24:56 PM »
where have you been, must be young? what goes up must come down, that is how the rich get richer (like Trump) and the poor get poorer.

My life spans 8 decades now.  And I have known far more people that know far more than you or I, one of whom is no longer with us. and they have taught me well.  To ignore the truth as you are doing is to remain ignorant.  You chose poorly.