Author Topic: Trump owns the Planet  (Read 3671 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: Trump owns the Planet
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2023, 04:26:08 PM »
My life spans 8 decades now.  And I have known far more people that know far more than you or I, one of whom is no longer with us. and they have taught me well.  To ignore the truth as you are doing is to remain ignorant.  You chose poorly.

great, then you have seen this many times, it's cyclical.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2023, 04:29:26 PM »
great, then you have seen this many times, it's cyclical.

This is not a contest.  I know whereof I speak and you have no clue.  It is not entirely your fault save the savage reality of closing your eyes and ears to the reality of the Truth. You have been taught the lesson of the day. What you say/do next changes nothing.  As I often say, for some, their mind is a diaper and I am not come to change it.  That is for them to do.   ;D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2023, 04:32:16 PM »
This is not a contest.  I know whereof I speak and you have no clue.  It is not entirely your fault save the savage reality of closing your eyes and ears to the reality of the Truth. You have been taught the lesson of the day. What you say/do next changes nothing.  As I often say, for some, their mind is a diaper and I am not come to change it.  That is for them to do.   ;D

dude, Idk what you're talking in circles about, but regardless of who is the POTUS we will continue, as we have in history, to go thru ups and downs in the economy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2023, 04:47:59 PM »
The "Ship of State" sails on, regardless of Captain.

Some call it the Deep State.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2023, 05:33:13 PM »
Yes because a true narcissist is known to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of others. lmao
Who's the fool?

Already said. You.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2023, 05:35:44 PM »
Today I voted in my provincial election.

Conservative, obviously.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2023, 06:51:38 AM »
dude, Idk what you're talking in circles about, but regardless of who is the POTUS we will continue, as we have in history, to go thru ups and downs in the economy.

Dude, you're not this stupid.  This is bhanky stupid so please do not upset the balance of the pUniverse by saying something like your opening line which in and of itself is nothing short of mental masturbation in the rounde, i.e., a pathetically typed Cirque du Jerque.  Things were better when Mr. Trump was President and would have continued with prosperity for all who are will to work toward it.

What makes something socioeconomically cyclical due to political factors is when you go from good to bad and  back again ad nauseam.  Or in the case of Mr. Obama to Mr. Trump, going from shit to MAGA and then from MAGA to demented shit which is exactly what we have with going from Mr. Trump to Mr. Biden.

If we had continued with Mr. Trump the cycle would have ended but the election was patently falsified by the "das RACISS!" crowd and so we went right into the fall and then the winter of demented discontent.  But given your line of "never Trump!" anyone with an IQ of 80 and above knows you are against America being prosperous and all because you feeeeeeeel (not think) that Mr. Trump is too much of a meanie.  FTN.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2023, 11:09:31 AM »

He's attempting to sound like an intellectual.   ::)   Just bear with it and it will pass.  The fact it isn't original or the context contradicts itself is to be ignored.   :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2023, 11:26:26 AM »
He's attempting to sound like an intellectual.   ::)   Just bear with it and it will pass.  The fact it isn't original or the context contradicts itself is to be ignored.   :D

Your Dads bleeding, jizz-filled rectum cant be ignored.
Speaking of ignore, you cant seem to ignore Coach.

He controls you...

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2023, 12:08:24 PM »
He's attempting to sound like an intellectual. 

it's a bunch of nonsense. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2023, 12:39:53 PM »
it's a bunch of nonsense.

Love these threads, Done on purpose to trigger whiny TDS Tardz.. LMAO...

Gold...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2023, 12:44:16 PM »
Your Dads bleeding, jizz-filled rectum cant be ignored.
Speaking of ignore, you cant seem to ignore Coach.

He controls you...

Is this your lame attempt to get a date with Coach?  Is this why the white knighting attempt is out of control?   Coach doesn’t swing that way.  Which is why his posts are never queer based or with creepy sexual fantasies. 

Like yours. 

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2023, 12:54:01 PM »
DeSantis is switching to attack mode now. The days of Orange clown are numbered. :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2023, 01:11:33 PM »
DeSantis is switching to attack mode now. The days of Orange clown are numbered. :)

This is a mistake. Best thing he could have done was keep quiet, focus on his ideals and vision, and then when the primary debates were televised unload on him then.  Trumpy can’t think on his feet and would have flubbed around. This was way too premature.  Tipped his hand.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2023, 01:25:50 PM »
  ^^^^    ::) ::)   Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha   ::) ::) ::) ::)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2023, 02:01:12 PM »
If there's one thing you know for sure it's that Leftists are always wrong when they pontificate and predict what R voters will do.

Mice talking about Cats.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2023, 10:10:29 AM »
KING TRUMP 2024

Q