Author Topic: Trump owns the Planet  (Read 3506 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Trump owns the Planet
« on: May 27, 2023, 04:44:09 AM »
And the weak libturd TDS minds...
They melt, get mad, call names, etc.

Very weak-minded, racist party of kvntz...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Trump owns the Planet
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 04:48:14 AM »
DeSantis is going to get his butt kicked.

Should not have entered the race.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2023, 04:50:09 AM »
And the weak libturd TDS minds...
They melt, get mad, call names, etc.

Very weak-minded, racist party of kvntz...

Love that the Black Community have started to love Donaldo now
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 09:48:15 AM »
▫️

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 10:17:54 AM »
Will be interesting to see who comes out the winner in 2024.
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2023, 10:36:25 AM »
Will be interesting to see who comes out the winner in 2024.

It’ll be Trump for the 2024 nomination, but I don’t think he is a winnable candidate. Sadly, I don’t think any of them are. Trump has the ability to rally his people, but not anyone sitting on the fence. The other side hates him too much to let him win. We saw this last election when they elected a demented old man.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2023, 10:42:30 AM »
It’ll be Trump for the 2024 nomination, but I don’t think he is a winnable candidate. Sadly, I don’t think any of them are. Trump has the ability to rally his people, but not anyone sitting on the fence. The other side hates him too much to let him win. We saw this last election when they elected a demented old man.

The otherside will rob, beg, cheat, borrow and steal in order to stop Trump from winning.  And they have MSM and most social media in their pocket. On top of that, the average American has lost almost all ability to think for themselves.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2023, 10:52:43 AM »

He could have learned from the Master.  Instead DeSantis chose to be taught a lesson.  Kinda like bhanky. 

Mr. Trump is the finest President of these United States of American in my lifetime and that spans over 8 decades now.  The cuckroaches here (LNM, fAgnostic007 and others, we all know who they are) are with their votes and words here, supporters of party of pedophilia and child mutilations - The Democratic Party.  They support the genocide of White People for no other reason than they are white.  They are for the death of Civilization, the rewriting of history to theirstory.  And more.

Never forgive these traitors and never forget why.  I hope they all die of massive stroke.  Soon.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2023, 10:57:56 AM »
He could have learned from the Master.  Instead DeSantis chose to be taught a lesson.  Kinda like bhanky. 

Mr. Trump is the finest President of these United States of American in my lifetime and that spans over 8 decades now.  The cuckroaches here (LNM, fAgnostic007 and others, we all know who they are) are with their votes and words here, supporters of party of pedophilia and child mutilations - The Democratic Party.  They support the genocide of White People for no other reason that they are white.  They are for the death of Civilization, the rewriting of history to theirstory.  And more.

Never forgive these traitors and never forget why.  I hope they all die of massive stroke.  Soon.

You claiming Trumpy is the "finest President in your lifetime" isn't saying much.  You claimed to have died 3x already.  Your are on your fourth life now, and they only keep getting shittier and shittier.   Just like your repetitive postings.  Which was original and lackluster the first time you tried it, and even more so after regurgitating it for the thousandth time. 

Don't worry, the aide tomorrow will park you at the window so you can watch the reallllll world go by while enjoying an Ovaltine and hoping for a pain free bowel movement.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2023, 11:03:53 AM »
LNM is by his words and support of the Democratic Party here and in the real world a Pedo-Pal and a supporter of the mutilation and sexualization of our Nation's Children.    He is a Democrat.  That truth makes him proud.  Doubtless he strolls in a thong in his local Ped-Pride-Parade wearing a Pedo-Joe T-Shirt over his sagging man-boobs.  Shame on him and all Democrats and RINOs.  This is not a joke to them, they want their deviancy made legal and public.  They desire to have their kind put on the Endangered Feces List so that the are a protected feces.  FTN.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2023, 11:07:22 AM »

Libs and RINOs think they'll be able to throw him in jail before the nomination, but that will never happen, it's all just theater to try drive down poll numbers (which ain't working). Trump knows things from being President, secrets that he could say in a single sentence or tweet, that would totally disrupt the world.  They can't arrest him or he'll reveal this stuff.  What do you think was in Comey's safe?  Covfefe

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2023, 11:16:18 AM »
LNM is by his words and support of the Democratic Party here and in the real world a Pedo-Pal and a supporter of the mutilation and sexualization of our Nation's Children.    He is a Democrat.  That truth makes him proud.  Doubtless he strolls in a thong in his local Ped-Pride-Parade wearing a Pedo-Joe T-Shirt over his sagging man-boobs.  Shame on him and all Democrats and RINOs.  This is not a joke to them, they want their deviancy made legal and public.  They desire to have their kind put on the Endangered Feces List so that the are a protected feces.  FTN.

Lurker is scum and would put 1/2 or more of America in concentration camps or worse.  Totalitarian Leftists.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2023, 11:20:44 AM »
I dont know if the Doanld owns the planet, but the thread alone is enough to make Lurker, Wayne, Bob and Prime sukk a dikk, and kick their Mom.
(After sukking their Moms dikk)...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2023, 01:35:48 PM »

It sucks being a crippled incel whose family can’t tolerate you doesn’t it?

Was being born that way God’s punishment to you or to your family?  Nevertheless you will die under the Biden administration most likely.  Choking on your tears because Trumpy lost.  Again.   :'(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2023, 01:37:56 PM »
I dont know if the Doanld owns the planet, but the thread alone is enough to make Lurker, Wayne, Bob and Prime sukk a dikk, and kick their Mom.
(After sukking their Moms dikk)...

You got your gay projections covered here but seem to have left out your necrophilia fantasies.  Might want to go back and edit old man. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2023, 01:45:40 PM »
Trump needs those suburban women to come back to him which seems unlikely.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2023, 01:56:13 PM »
Imagine admitting to being a paedophile sympathising dem

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2023, 03:00:55 PM »
Imagine admitting to being a paedophile sympathising dem

The ABSOLUTE irony of this post!

😆

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2023, 03:27:36 PM »
Too many people are "Never Trumpers".

They'd vote for a poodle before voting for Trump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2023, 03:34:21 PM »
The ABSOLUTE irony of this post!

😆

Biden’s daughter

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2023, 03:35:38 PM »

And when all is said and done they will be screwing that pooch, my brother.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2023, 03:43:29 PM »
Biden’s daughter

They have eyes but only for that which is of the defiled herd animal.  They have ears but only for that which maniacal in origin.

Coach, you are my friend and know me.  Words of truth such as yours, are the pearls spoken of long ago. Is it not a sign of sorts that the villains of the novella "Animal Farm" were pigs?   Waste them not for they are  true to their form and nature and follow not the Shepherd but the Defiled Herd Animal.  That is a term I will tell you of that I once read of decades past.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2023, 04:55:38 PM »
PEDO for POTUS 2024!!

LOL @ voting.. good luck with that

Desantis is a CIA plant

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2023, 05:05:16 PM »

I agree with the statement above on the “Never Trumpers.”. Both Biden and Trump are almost equally unpopular but here’s the big difference: none of the people who “hate” Trump will vote for him (they made their minds up long ago), whereas quite a few people who “hate” Biden will vote for Biden over Trump when push comes to shove. Example: people on the extreme left who believe Biden has badly let them down, or young people who think Biden is ridiculously old and out of touch.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2023, 07:19:20 PM »
Love that the Black Community have started to love Donaldo now

Funniest shit ever.