Author Topic: “I sold a lot of state secrets” - Joe Biden  (Read 5250 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: “I sold a lot of state secrets” - Joe Biden
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2023, 02:36:13 AM »
It's the typical deflection/avoidance tactic. Pretend to not know what you're talking about, ask you to explain is 30 times, then still deny what you're saying. It's old and tired, like Biden.

Happens all the time. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2023, 05:24:13 PM »
I'm sounding like a broken record.  The issue is not whether someone gets paid to work a government job.  The issue is someone using their taxpayer funded job to create wealth that they otherwise never would have earned.  That contradicts the entire notion of being a public servant.  Public service jobs are not designed to make people wealthy.   

We know that Trump was a billionaire before taking office.  He did not profit from becoming POTUS.  He lost money.  I'm much less concerned about people like him, because he has no incentive to try and exploit his public service job to try and become wealthy.   

We know that Biden had very little for his entire service as a Senator and as VP.  Then his income skyrocketed and he earned many millions after leaving office.  That only happened because he used his taxpayer funded job as leverage to collect bags of cash from foreign individuals and adversaries. 

How do you think Biden earned his millions after leaving office?  And don't give me some cut and paste you pulled off the internet.

I also don't want to sound like a broken record. Therefore, I will not answer your question, beyond saying Biden has been in public service all these years because enough people willingly voted to keep him in office. He is one among many. But he is also near the end of his career in politics. Many other politicians are just starting or halfway through theirs. If you don't like this, fight for change. Lobby for term limits. Not many politicians are going to set term limits on their own.

Maybe or maybe not adding to his wealth Trump's motivation. There are some folks who no matter how wealthy they become are never satisfied. And then there are folks whose egos motivate them to seek more and more power and like the saying goes, 'power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2023, 05:30:30 PM »
I also don't want to sound like a broken record. Therefore, I will not answer your question, beyond saying Biden has been in public service all these years because enough people willingly voted to keep him in office. He is one among many. But he is also near the end of his career in politics. Many other politicians are just starting or halfway through theirs. If you don't like this, fight for change. Lobby for term limits. Not many politicians are going to set term limits on their own.

Maybe or maybe not adding to his wealth Trump's motivation. There are some folks who no matter how wealthy they become are never satisfied. And then there are folks whose egos motivate them to seek more and more power and like the saying goes, 'power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

Of course you’re not going to say how Biden earned tens of millions after leaving public office.  Anyone taking an honest look at this knows something is wrong.  There is obvious corruption here.  But like I said, rest easy.  Nothing will happen.  There will be no accountability. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2023, 07:26:16 PM »
Of course you’re not going to say how Biden earned tens of millions after leaving public office.  Anyone taking an honest look at this knows something is wrong.  There is obvious corruption here.  But like I said, rest easy.  Nothing will happen.  There will be no accountability.

Already said it (in detail) and I am not going to say it again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2023, 12:54:41 AM »
Already said it (in detail) and I am not going to say it again.

Here is what you said.  Unless I’m missing something, you do not say where you think the millions came from, essentially overnight, after he left public office.  But like I said, I understand why you refuse to say.  It’s too damning.

It is not just me; politics and politicians are all over the place.

I would be more worried if politicians were not paid for their work.  What is more, to mount winning campaign especially these days, someone wanting to become a politician literally must raise millions and sometimes hundreds of millions of dollars in campaign contributions and given that, it is still a crap shoot because there is no guarantee they will win. If that were the case, who in their right mind would volunteer to run for political office? Oh wait, someone like Trump who some of believe is not in his right mind did... hmm.

Did you know that according to the FEC report Donald Trump laid out $94m in the last push for White House while Hillary Clinton spent $132m and cemented herself as biggest fundraiser. All that and she and those who contributed to her bid lost their bet. For investment verses chances of winning, Powerball probably has better odds.

In 2020 Biden’s campaign raised $169 billion while Trump’s campaign raised even more… $196 billion. Maybe the key is whoever raises the lesser amount in campaign contributions wins the race. LOL!

Look at the details involved in running for a congressional political office: https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/registering-candidate/house-senate-president-candidate-registration/#:~:text=An%20individual%20running%20for%20a,%245%2C000%20in%20contributions%20or%20expenditures.

This is an interesting rub; A political organization is subject to tax on its political organization’s taxable income. Generally, this tax is calculated by multiplying the political organization taxable income by the highest rate of tax specified in §11(b).

Trump's purported net worth last April was around $2.5 billion according to Forbes (Trump maintains it is high than this), while Biden's is around $9 million (net worth in billions is around $0.009 (billion dollars). Bernie Sanders, who you mentioned, is worth about $3 million, $1 million from his book sales. Rhetorical question: how many millions does it take to make a billion?

$9 million dollars is nothing to sneeze at, but it is not a huge amount either. Over the course of his tenure, Biden's salary increased from $42,500 per year in 1973 to $174,000 per year, according to the Senate's historical records. When he was elected Vice President in 2008, he got another raise, earning roughly $230,000 a year. According to last year's income tax return in April, the Bidens earned nearly $580,000. Their income is drawn from investment interest, pensions, annuities, distributions from retirement accounts and social security as well as a corporation that collects their book royalties. Yes, he is paid Social Security even though he makes a heck of a lot of money. When someone reaches full retirement age, their earnings no longer reduce their benefits... makes no difference who you are or how much you earn or are worth. Should I go back to work? Not on your life!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2023, 12:42:35 PM »
Here is what you said.  Unless I’m missing something, you do not say where you think the millions came from, essentially overnight, after he left public office.  But like I said, I understand why you refuse to say.  It’s too damning.

Thank you for reminding me that sometimes less is more. My rambling in that reply may have obscured the part that addresses how Joe and Jill Biden could possibly have accumulated $9 m.

$9 million dollars is nothing to sneeze at, but it is not a huge amount either. Over the course of his tenure, Biden's salary increased from $42,500 per year in 1973 to $174,000 per year, according to the Senate's historical records. When he was elected Vice President in 2008, he got another raise, earning roughly $230,000 a year. According to last year's income tax return in April, the Bidens earned nearly $580,000. Their income is drawn from investment interest, pensions, annuities, distributions from retirement accounts and social security as well as a corporation that collects their book royalties. Yes, he is paid Social Security even though he makes a heck of a lot of money. When someone reaches full retirement age, their earnings no longer reduce their benefits... makes no difference who you are or how much you earn or are worth. Should I go back to work? Not on your life!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2023, 08:32:26 AM »
Thank you for reminding me that sometimes less is more. My rambling in that reply may have obscured the part that addresses how Joe and Jill Biden could possibly have accumulated $9 m.

Your post only discusses how much money Biden made during his time in office.  He didn't make his millions until after he left office. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2023, 09:56:42 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2023, 04:47:14 PM »
Your post only discusses how much money Biden made during his time in office.  He didn't make his millions until after he left office.

Thought I covered this but if I did not, here you go:

Joe and Jill Biden signed a multi-book deal with Flatiron Books in the “high seven figures,” according to Keith Urbahn, a literary agent who specializes in political books. Rumor has it the book deal was for $8 million. Altogether between 2017 and 2019, more than $15.6 million from speaking fees and book deals.

Another house that Biden bought in Wilmington, Del., for $350,000 in 1996 is now worth almost $1.9 million, according to an estimate by the real estate website Zillow.

Based on Joe Biden's real estate holdings and book deal, Joe and Jill Biden have a total net worth of between $7 – 9 million.

In February 2017, Joe Biden was also named the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the University of Pennsylvania, a post that earned him a $372,000 salary that year.

Both Joe and Jill Biden were paid and continue to be paid Social Security that currently for both combined amounts to $54,665 and $27,332 each, (the max individual Social Security per year is $43,524 X 2= $87,048 so theirs is not that much).

The Biden's are most likely going to be even better off financially when he leaves office. Since being elected President, Biden's income is: As former Vice President Biden gets pension of $161,490 for life. The annual salary awarded to the President of the United States is $400,000 plus an expense allowance of $50,000.

It occurs to me if Joe Biden’s wealth was a result of influence peddling and they engaged in complicated financial transactions to hide these payments and avoid scrutiny, they must have done a poor job of hiding it since his detractors seem to think they know how much of his wealth was a result of this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2023, 05:55:54 PM »
Thought I covered this but if I did no, here you go:

Joe and Jill Biden signed a multi-book deal with Flatiron Books in the “high seven figures,” according to Keith Urbahn, a literary agent who specializes in political books. Rumor has it the book deal was for $8 million. Altogether between 2017 and 2019, more than $15.6 million from speaking fees and book deals.

Another house that Biden bought in Wilmington, Del., for $350,000 in 1996 is now worth almost $1.9 million, according to an estimate by the real estate website Zillow.

Based on Joe Biden's real estate holdings and book deal, Joe and Jill Biden have a total net worth of between $7 – 9 million.

In February 2017, Joe Biden was also named the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the University of Pennsylvania, a post that earned him a $372,000 salary that year.

Both Joe and Jill Biden were paid and continue to be paid Social Security that currently for both combined amounts to $54,665 and $27,332 each, (the max individual Social Security per year is $43,524 X 2= $87,048 so theirs is not that much).

The Biden's are most likely going to be even better off financially when he leaves office. Since being elected President, Biden's income is: As former Vice President Biden gets pension of $161,490 for life. The annual salary awarded to the President of the United States is $400,000 plus an expense allowance of $50,000.

It occurs to me if Joe Biden’s wealth was a result of influence peddling and they engaged in complicated financial transactions to hide these payments and avoid scrutiny, they must have done a poor job of hiding it since his detractors seem to think they know how much of his wealth was a result of this.

Is this your writing or are you quoting someone else?  What is your source?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2023, 07:40:12 PM »
Look up their finances with no eye to where you are looking (left or right sources) and you will find oodles of different figures. After considerable reading I went with the ones that were most often used and seemed somewhat reasonable. For example, one source stated Jill Biden's net worth at $50 million. Pretty sure college professors don't make that kind of money. It's possible she comes from money; I did not check. Anyway, I chose not to use that one because it is too far off from the others. Oh, and that article claimed she owns a home worth $8 million which also seemed unlikely to me.

Unless you are privy to someone's actual financial records, there is no way to know for sure what is accurate and what is bogus. Surprise, surprise, I and not the Biden's financial advisor, banker, accountant, tax preparer or close friend. But then, I suspect neither are you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2023, 10:25:22 AM »
Look up their finances with no eye to where you are looking (left or right sources) and you will find oodles of different figures. After considerable reading I went with the ones that were most often used and seemed somewhat reasonable. For example, one source stated Jill Biden's net worth at $50 million. Pretty sure college professors don't make that kind of money. It's possible she comes from money; I did not check. Anyway, I chose not to use that one because it is too far off from the others. Oh, and that article claimed she owns a home worth $8 million which also seemed unlikely to me.

Unless you are privy to someone's actual financial records, there is no way to know for sure what is accurate and what is bogus. Surprise, surprise, I and not the Biden's financial advisor, banker, accountant, tax preparer or close friend. But then, I suspect neither are you.

Which part of this is your writing and which part is quoting someone else? 

Can you provide a link to your source?

Thought I covered this but if I did no, here you go:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2023, 02:17:32 PM »
Which part of this is your writing and which part is quoting someone else? 

Can you provide a link to your source?

Sources. And if I wanted to be bothered, I could go back and find multiple links to the sources. Do you think I made the numbers up? This would be an exercise in futility as would be taking the time to comply with your request.

Better yet, if you disagree with those numbers prove they are wrong and post the correct figures. As I already responded, not every article I read provides the same monetary numbers for Biden’s financial resources.

While I sometimes enjoy conversing with you on Getbig specially on the Politics and Political Issues Board, I have no expectation of ever changing your political views.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2023, 02:25:28 PM »
Sources. And if I wanted to be bothered, I could go back and find multiple links to the sources. Do you think I made the numbers up? This would be an exercise in futility as would be taking the time to comply with your request.

Better yet, if you disagree with those numbers prove they are wrong and post the correct figures. As I already responded, not every article I read provides the same monetary numbers for Biden’s financial resources.

While I sometimes enjoy conversing with you on Getbig specially on the Politics and Political Issues Board, I have no expectation of ever changing your political views.

No one ever changes their political views on this board.  I'm certainly not trying to change anyone's mind about anything.  The only thing I do here and in real life is to try and get people to think.  That's why I have a number of very liberal/progressive friends.

But I see you are unwilling to say what you typed and what you likely plagiarized.  And you are not citing your source (or sources) because that would make it too obvious.  I actually just wanted to read them.  I'm one of the few on here who has actually read sources people post for about the last 17 years. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2023, 03:34:44 PM »
No one ever changes their political views on this board.  I'm certainly not trying to change anyone's mind about anything.  The only thing I do here and in real life is to try and get people to think.  That's why I have a number of very liberal/progressive friends.

But I see you are unwilling to say what you typed and what you likely plagiarized.  And you are not citing your source (or sources) because that would make it too obvious.  I actually just wanted to read them.  I'm one of the few on here who has actually read sources people post for about the last 17 years.

Unwilling or not interested in spending my time doing something you could have easily done yourself. Some of today's results are different from the previous ones, but as I have mentioned when I did this the first time, I looked at a lot of search results and picked the ones that seemed to make the most sense... like in middle of the road figures as opposed to those on the high end or the low end. Sometimes I picked the figures that came up the most often. Given the wealth of information and misinformation on the internet this seemed the fairest approach to me.

Here you go you “lazy ass”.  ;D

Google: “how much were Joe and jill paid for their books by flatiron publishers?”
One result is: https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/book-deals/article/73268-biden-books-go-to-flatiron.html

Google: how much did joe biden earn in speaking engagements between 2016 and 2020
A result is: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/09/bidens-earned-15-million-after-obama-administration-1404153

Google: how much is Biden’s Wilmington Delaware home worth 2023?
One result: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiPs-ue0YeAAxVlJDQIHcTZCZoQFnoECBUQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.homesandgardens.com%2Fnews%2Fjoe-biden-house%23%3A~%3Atext%3DJoe%2520Biden%2520purchased%2520four%2520acres%2Cworth%2520between%2520%25241%252D2%2520million.&usg=AOvVaw3ynp_eeTso0xNQXWP_2-pU&opi=89978449

“Based on Joe Biden's real estate holdings and book deal, Joe and Jill Biden have a total net worth of between $7 – 9 million.”
Do the math - it is not difficult.

This is a correction on the amount Biden was paid by the U of P based on today’s search. Biden “collected $371,159 in 2017 plus $540,484 in 2018
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-professor-university-pennsylvania/

Google Joe and Jill Biden’s Social Security benefits –
Result: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/much-social-security-president-joe-173101573.html#:~:text=On%20the%201040%20form%2C%20line,for%20each%20spouse%20per%20month.
Now google make social security benefit.
Result: https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/investing/social-security/maximum-social-security-benefit#:~:text=The%20maximum%20Social%20Security%20benefit%20in%202023%20is%20%243%2C627%20at,and%20when%20they%20take%20benefits.

Joe Biden’s VP pension update – it is more than I listed before: https://meetbeagle.com/resources/post/what-does-the-vice-president-make-in-retirement#:~:text=According%20to%20Forbes%2C%20Joe%20Biden,43%20years%20in%20public%20office.
Note: I threw in what he is currently paid just for the heck of it because it has nothing to do with earnings between 2016 and 2020.

I mentioned that I researched Jill Biden’s income and thought the results were off so I did not include this search before. But just for 'shits and giggles' here it is: https://caknowledge.com/jill-biden-net-worth/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2023, 06:42:54 PM »
Unwilling or not interested in spending my time doing something you could have easily done yourself. Some of today's results are different from the previous ones, but as I have mentioned when I did this the first time, I looked at a lot of search results and picked the ones that seemed to make the most sense... like in middle of the road figures as opposed to those on the high end or the low end. Sometimes I picked the figures that came up the most often. Given the wealth of information and misinformation on the internet this seemed the fairest approach to me.

Here you go you “lazy ass”.  ;D

Google: “how much were Joe and jill paid for their books by flatiron publishers?”
One result is: https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/book-deals/article/73268-biden-books-go-to-flatiron.html

Google: how much did joe biden earn in speaking engagements between 2016 and 2020
A result is: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/09/bidens-earned-15-million-after-obama-administration-1404153

Google: how much is Biden’s Wilmington Delaware home worth 2023?
One result: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiPs-ue0YeAAxVlJDQIHcTZCZoQFnoECBUQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.homesandgardens.com%2Fnews%2Fjoe-biden-house%23%3A~%3Atext%3DJoe%2520Biden%2520purchased%2520four%2520acres%2Cworth%2520between%2520%25241%252D2%2520million.&usg=AOvVaw3ynp_eeTso0xNQXWP_2-pU&opi=89978449

“Based on Joe Biden's real estate holdings and book deal, Joe and Jill Biden have a total net worth of between $7 – 9 million.”
Do the math - it is not difficult.

This is a correction on the amount Biden was paid by the U of P based on today’s search. Biden “collected $371,159 in 2017 plus $540,484 in 2018
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-professor-university-pennsylvania/

Google Joe and Jill Biden’s Social Security benefits –
Result: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/much-social-security-president-joe-173101573.html#:~:text=On%20the%201040%20form%2C%20line,for%20each%20spouse%20per%20month.
Now google make social security benefit.
Result: https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/investing/social-security/maximum-social-security-benefit#:~:text=The%20maximum%20Social%20Security%20benefit%20in%202023%20is%20%243%2C627%20at,and%20when%20they%20take%20benefits.

Joe Biden’s VP pension update – it is more than I listed before: https://meetbeagle.com/resources/post/what-does-the-vice-president-make-in-retirement#:~:text=According%20to%20Forbes%2C%20Joe%20Biden,43%20years%20in%20public%20office.
Note: I threw in what he is currently paid just for the heck of it because it has nothing to do with earnings between 2016 and 2020.

I mentioned that I researched Jill Biden’s income and thought the results were off so I did not include this search before. But just for 'shits and giggles' here it is: https://caknowledge.com/jill-biden-net-worth/

It's not easy for me to find links to stuff you pull off the internet.  It's not hard to provide a link, especially if you are plagiarizing stuff, which you have repeatedly done in the past. 

In any event, thanks for providing the links.  I reviewed them.  Nothing definitive there, including the Politico article that is speculating on the amount of Biden's book advance. 

For anyone who cares (which should be every American), there are numerous unanswered questions about the bags of cash the Biden family received after he left office.  If we actually had real journalists in this country, they would be all over it.  But the mainstream media is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2023, 07:57:57 PM »
It's not easy for me to find links to stuff you pull off the internet.  It's not hard to provide a link, especially if you are plagiarizing stuff, which you have repeatedly done in the past. 

In any event, thanks for providing the links.  I reviewed them.  Nothing definitive there, including the Politico article that is speculating on the amount of Biden's book advance. 

For anyone who cares (which should be every American), there are numerous unanswered questions about the bags of cash the Biden family received after he left office.  If we actually had real journalists in this country, they would be all over it.  But the mainstream media is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party.

Get off your high horse. Plagiarism is a violation of academic norms... nothing more. Getbig is not academia... not even close. In fact, many of the posts on these boards are so regressive and idiotic they would be better referred to as antiacademic. FYI plagiarism is not illegal unless it is lifted from something which has been copyrighted. So yeah, sometimes I cheat by cutting and pasting rather than rewording something just to make folks like you happy... or worse making it up like so many Getbiggers do. 

But hey, if you want to create a distraction from my post by accusing me of plagiarism because you have nothing else to use as a comeback, have at it. I am not offended.

"Bags of cash" really? Can you provide the link from where you lifted this dumbass comment? Is this something Trump said which you repeated? Careful that you don’t plagiarize on of his Truth Social all caps posts. 

BTW, it was extremely easy for me to find, for the second time, links which addressed and substantiated my previous post. Learn how to use Google. It might make this exercise a little easier for you. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2023, 08:08:25 PM »
Get off your high horse. Plagiarism is a violation of academic norms... nothing more. Getbig is not academia... not even close. In fact, many of the posts on these boards are so regressive and idiotic they would be better referred to as antiacademic. FYI plagiarism is not illegal unless it is lifted from something which has been copyrighted. So yeah, sometimes I cheat by cutting and pasting rather than rewording something just to make folks like you happy... or worse making it up like so many Getbiggers do. 

But hey, if you want to create a distraction from my post by accusing me of plagiarism because you have nothing else to use as a comeback, have at it. I am not offended.

"Bags of cash" really? Can you provide the link from where you lifted this dumbass comment? Is this something Trump said which you repeated? Careful that you don’t plagiarize on of his Truth Social all caps posts. 

BTW, it was extremely easy for me to find, for the second time, links which addressed and substantiated my previous post. Learn how to use Google. It might make this exercise a little easier for you.

Go back to bed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2023, 08:20:38 PM »
Go back to bed.

It is only 8:30 pm. I'm not going to bed. Hmm, guess I pissed you off. And here I thought we were just having fun. Well okay, I do need to take a break and fix myself some dinner. After which, I will watch some gardening shows on TV. So you have my permission to go on a break. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2023, 08:25:04 PM »

Good question

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2023, 10:37:30 PM »
Bags of cash.  Hahahahahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2023, 12:28:16 AM »
Bags of cash.  Hahahahahaha

And not just a couple of bags, but enough bags to hold $9 or $10 million. Fantasytastic... not a word - but it fits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2023, 07:46:41 AM »
It is only 8:30 pm. I'm not going to bed. Hmm, guess I pissed you off. And here I thought we were just having fun. Well okay, I do need to take a break and fix myself some dinner. After which, I will watch some gardening shows on TV. So you have my permission to go on a break.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2023, 09:31:00 AM »
"...bags of cash..." is obviously a saying.

These are things that are fleshed out in a formal investigation.  As stated before, it's likely, not chargeable due to existing laws.  However, the company articles of incorporation and the financials should reveal a lot. 

I agree, common sense points to something amiss, but "common sense" also gives way to speculation fueled by one's political alignment. The actual facts here are critical to the truth of the matter.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2023, 10:11:57 AM »
"...bags of cash..." is obviously a saying.

These are things that are fleshed out in a formal investigation.  As stated before, it's likely, not chargeable due to existing laws.  However, the company articles of incorporation and the financials should reveal a lot. 

I agree, common sense points to something amiss, but "common sense" also gives way to speculation fueled by one's political alignment. The actual facts here are critical to the truth of the matter.

Yes obviously a figure of speech. 

Ironically, political alignment will be what prevents us from learning the truth and will shield the Bidens from any consequences. 

No way does this stuff pass the smell test.