Author Topic: To anyone thinking the Ukraine ever had a chance in hell of "winning"  (Read 7389 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: To anyone thinking the Ukraine ever had a chance in hell of "winning"
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2024, 10:51:12 AM »
Yes because the alternative is death. That's how that works. If you can't win you surrender.

Do you want your children raped and murdered or just raped? And before you answer remember your kids are already murdered and raped, I'm not asking you for an opinion, I'm asking you for an apoligee.

This isn't the Battle of Thermopylae, there's no young generation of men coming up to finish their fathers war. Ukrainian demographics are toxic. Ukraine is set to have a population smaller than Nebraska by 2100 and it's population was twice that of texas's in 1990. Ukraine is becoming a land of corpses, one of the worlds first "ghost nations".

Reality is people listened to the military industrial complex, nationalist fascist morons collaborated with the CIA/EU etc to start a pointless war, just so the EU could avoid paying for an actual military of its own.

"ruling kyiv" what cartoonish fantasy are you dreaming of? The disaster scenario is a moderately oppressive rulership in Kiev. In all probability Putin would be pushing policies aimed at getting Ukrainians to move into Russia proper as they're in the midst of a demographic crisis. Those poor Ukrainians would end up moving into the industrial parts of the Urals, Moscow and St Petersburg for far higher wages than they're ever gonna get in Ukraine.

Putin is perfectly capable of gasing a million jews no doubt, but the Ukrainians aren't the Jews, they are the equivalent of the Austrians. Hitler didn't want to gas Austria when he moved in, he wanted to grow his power. Regardless of Putin's morality he wasn't out to exterminate the Ukrainians at least not initially.

The Ukrainians are highly valuable to Putin as ethnic Europeans/Christians/Russians which could have helped Putin with counterbalancing the growing Muslim population within Russia.

Any Ukrainians associated with the nationalist movements would obviously be hunted down and exterminated. Ironically they should just flee as refugees, but we all know the West has no interest in giving a bunch of Ukrainian nationalist refugee status. At this point it doesn't matter as most of these fucks heads are dead.

Dude you're not gonna pull that bullshit with me. 10 years ago I told my pal Yuri that we should go for a beer with Vadim Omelchenko after work. He said fuck that Russian scum not a chance. Vadim of course was from Kiev. But he wasn't a pure Ukrainian in Yuri's head. The fact is Ukrainians have been drunk on nationalism since forever.

Poor and stupid ok.

Your entire song and dance relies on me trying to defend Putin as some great patriot.

He's a grandiose mofo who obviously doesn't have a high value for human life. But doesn't mean the smart thing to do is some pointless kamazee mission. Just so Germany can avoid buying American made weapons systems.

Fucks sake can you not condense your words a bit? Putin wanted to rule Kyiv and thought he could take it in 3 days, talk to him about fantasy lands. Fact is you support the brutal Invasion of a sovereign country, where rape and pillage is the modus operandi. Your idea that the war is all because Germany won't buy American weapons systems us totally ridiculous. Ukraine is not like Austria either. Why should I apologise to you? Grow up.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2024, 10:58:07 AM »
Did Zelensky order his troops to roll over the border, raining down missiles on Moscow?

You obviously know nothing about this situation, yet like all arrogant rich comfortable leftists, you continue to argue.

Zelensky has been bombing and shelling the russian majority regions of Ukraine  (Donetsk) for 8 fuckng years.. killing thousands. These people begged Putin to come to their aide. He finally did. The NATO crap and US missile placements threats are just the cherry on top.

Your ignorance is immense and embarrassing.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2024, 11:07:10 AM »
Fucks sake can you not condense your words a bit? Putin wanted to rule Kyiv and thought he could take it in 3 days, talk to him about fantasy lands. Fact is you support the brutal Invasion of a sovereign country, where rape and pillage is the modus operandi. Your idea that the war is all because Germany won't buy American weapons systems us totally ridiculous. Ukraine is not like Austria either. Why should I apologise to you? Grow up.

He wanted to free the people of Donetsk, and he would have had done so very quickly if not for NATO
Q

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2024, 11:07:40 AM »
You obviously know nothing about this situation, yet like all arrogant rich comfortable leftists, you continue to argue.

Zelensky has been bombing and shelling the russian majority regions of Ukraine  (Donetsk) for 8 fuckng years.. killing thousands. These people begged Putin to come to their aide. He finally did. The NATO crap and US missile placements threats are just the cherry on top.

Your ignorance is immense and embarrassing.

Russia invaded Crimea and then the Donbas. There was a war between Russian backed separatists and Russian soldiers and the Ukrainian side, where civilian casualties on both sides was inevitable. The atrocities under Russian occupation of places like Kherson are well documented. Thousands of Russian speaking civilians were slaughtered in cities like Mariupol now under Russian control. There was no nukes parked in Ukraine. Russia was not on some peacekeeping operation, Putin has his own selfish agenda. Your ignorance is immense and embarrassing. I am neither rich or a leftist dickface.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2024, 11:09:27 AM »
Fucks sake can you not condense your words a bit?

I tried you did not follow.

Putin wanted to rule Kyiv and thought he could take it in 3 days, talk to him about fantasy lands.

That's your claim, Putin was at war since 2014 not convinced he thought it was gonna be that easy, regardless of what he told his troops/people. 

Regardless it doesn't matter this is a woman's argument. An emotional appeal that doesn't mean anything.

Fact is you support the brutal Invasion of a sovereign country,

No that's woman's logic. Not supporting a bad response to a bad thing, doesn't mean you support the bad thing. It means you understand that a stupid bad response is a stupid bad response. Two wrongs doesn't make a right, this is a basic western value that a 4 year old should appreciate. 

where rape and pillage is the modus operandi.

There's no reason for Putin to be on board with that if there was a faster surrender. Like you want him to be some ruthless 4d chess bond villain ok, but you're describing a game of checkers. Ukraine's top resource was it's ethnic slavs/russians/christians.

Your idea that the war is all because Germany won't buy American weapons systems us totally ridiculous.
You're right it depends on the day of the week, the propaganda machines wishes to move the goal posts on an hourly basis. But yes depending on the hour the rhetoric revolves around the threat of Putin invading the Baltic states. In a actual NATO country you have endless advanced weapon's systems at your disposal. The Baltic states are small that they are easy to protect, easy to reach via carrier etc.

Not only is the Baltic easier to defend, it's easier to sanction Russia. Half the problem with Ukraine is we've had to make a deal over Black Sea trade. We can't cut off the worlds oil and grain, so we can't properly barricade the Russian economy. If Putin attempted to go into the Baltics we could just cut Russia off from everything over night. 

Ukraine is not like Austria either.
Care to explain?

Why should I apologise to you? Grow up.

I never said to me, you apologize to all those dead Russians and Ukrainian boys.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2024, 11:17:33 AM »
I tried you did not follow.

That's your claim, Putin was at war since 2014 not convinced he thought it was gonna be that easy, regardless of what he told his troops/people. 

Regardless it doesn't matter this is a woman's argument. An emotional appeal that doesn't mean anything.

No that's woman's logic. Not supporting a bad response to a bad thing, doesn't mean you support the bad thing. It means you understand that a stupid bad response is a stupid bad response. Two wrongs doesn't make a right this is a basic western value that a 4 year old should appreciate. 

There's no reason for Putin to be on board with that if there was a faster surrender. Like you want him to be some ruthless 4d chess bond villain ok, but you're describing a game of checkers. Ukraine's top resource was it's ethnic slavs/russians/christians.

You're right it depends on the day of the week, the propaganda machines wishes to move the goal posts on an hourly basis. But yes depending on the hour the rhetoric revolves around the threat of Putin invading the Baltic states. In a actual NATO country you have endless advanced weapon's systems at your disposal. The Baltic states are small that they are easy to protect, easy to reach via carrier etc.

Care to explain?

I never said to me, you apologize to all those dead Russians and Ukrainian boys.

There is ample proof he tried to capture the capitol. Russian tanks got to the outskirts of the city. This is all verifiable and rational.

Austria welcomed Germany. Ukraine did not and should not be expected to. If they capitulated as in your idea of what is right then Ukrainian language would already be banned from all schools. Surrender to God not your enemy. It is they who should surrender to you. I did not start this war, Putin should apologize and withdraw his forces ASAP. Hell awaits him either way.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: March 17, 2024, 11:20:22 AM »
Yes because the alternative is death. That's how that works. If you can't win you surrender.

Do you want your children raped and murdered or just raped? And before you answer remember your kids are already murdered and raped, I'm not asking you for an opinion, I'm asking you for an apoligee.

This isn't the Battle of Thermopylae, there's no young generation of men coming up to finish their fathers war. Ukrainian demographics are toxic. Ukraine is set to have a population smaller than Nebraska by 2100 and it's population was twice that of texas's in 1990. Ukraine is becoming a land of corpses, one of the worlds first "ghost nations".

Reality is people listened to the military industrial complex, nationalist fascist morons collaborated with the CIA/EU etc to start a pointless war, just so the EU could avoid paying for an actual military of its own.

You are missing the point that if we don't make a stand for Ukraine, he goes on and takes other countries. Same with China and Taiwan. At a certain the rest of the world draws a line. And this is it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2024, 11:43:31 AM »
There is ample proof he tried to capture the capitol. Russian tanks got to the outskirts of the city. This is all verifiable and rational.

Austria welcomed Germany. Ukraine did not and should not be expected to. If they capitulated as in your idea of what is right then Ukrainian language would already be banned from all schools. Surrender to God not your enemy. It is they who should surrender to you. I did not start this war, Putin should apologize and withdraw his forces ASAP. Hell awaits him either way.

Hell awaits Many many Folk & pretty much all Global Leaders
why single out Putin - the rest are hardly angels including zelensky.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2024, 11:54:47 AM »
Hell awaits Many many Folk & pretty much all Global Leaders
why single out Putin - the rest are hardly angels including zelensky.

Those who pushed the clot shot certainly will roast.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2024, 12:04:21 PM »
Those who pushed the clot shot certainly will roast.

100%  they certainly deserve it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2024, 12:49:43 PM »
You are missing the point that if we don't make a stand for Ukraine, he goes on and takes other countries. Same with China and Taiwan. At a certain the rest of the world draws a line. And this is it.

Making a stand, would be sending in our own troops, but we’re not doing that, neither is NATO.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #186 on: March 17, 2024, 07:30:59 PM »

NATO (the US), despite promises to the contrary since the 90s, has expanded right up to the Russian border. That's where the war is, right? It's definitely not on the US border.

The Ukrainians got suckered. Isn't the average fighting man in his 40s now? Everyone's dead over this neocon horseshit. If you dislike warmongering psychopaths then don't support US leadership. Name one US war in the last 80 years that wasn't sold on lies.

This isn't even a good lie. "Hey, see those guys? The ones we're right up on the border of? On the opposite side of the world from us? They're aggressive expansionists."

You're buying that?! You've got to be kidding.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #187 on: March 17, 2024, 08:46:14 PM »

You're then taking about nato countries, he does that we can use real weapons instead of 1940s artillery fire.

China is s totally different situation

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #188 on: March 17, 2024, 10:48:40 PM »

China is s totally different situation

Yeah it brings fed up antiestablishment conservatives back on board. Makes 'em forget all about how their government exists to screw them.

Watch.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #189 on: March 17, 2024, 11:18:14 PM »
NATO (the US), despite promises to the contrary since the 90s, has expanded right up to the Russian border. That's where the war is, right? It's definitely not on the US border.

The Ukrainians got suckered. Isn't the average fighting man in his 40s now? Everyone's dead over this neocon horseshit. If you dislike warmongering psychopaths then don't support US leadership. Name one US war in the last 80 years that wasn't sold on lies.

This isn't even a good lie. "Hey, see those guys? The ones we're right up on the border of? On the opposite side of the world from us? They're aggressive expansionists."

gayto er i mean the pew sa fyi nato is the pew sa make no doubts bout it, the other countries are just pew sa slut whores and do all jeew sa tells them to do just like little pussies lied repeatedly to russia that they would not expand east of germany

lying fucking cocksuckers is the pew sa

FUCK THEM

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2024, 12:06:19 AM »

Ukraine gave up its nukes and was promised by Russia it eould never be stacked.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2024, 01:18:46 AM »

Think the Ukraine was suckered / fooled by NATO
They should never have listened to them
They'll be dropped soon enough by them.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2024, 01:36:17 AM »
gayto er i mean the pew sa fyi nato is the pew sa make no doubts bout it, the other countries are just pew sa slut whores and do all jeew sa tells them to do just like little pussies lied repeatedly to russia that they would not expand east of germany

lying fucking cocksuckers is the pew sa

FUCK THEM
retards gonna retard

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2024, 02:38:29 AM »

Which mean US taxpayers are on the hook for 100s of billions how exactly? Walk me through the reasoning.

And I'm still looking for the last US war that wasn't based on lies from the US government. Maybe this is the first one, huh?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2024, 02:45:30 AM »
Which mean US taxpayers are on the hook for 100s of billions how exactly? Walk me through the reasoning.

And I'm still looking for the last US war that wasn't based on lies from the US government. Maybe this is the first one, huh?

pew sa sucks fucking ass

i hate this fucking country WITH A PASSION

i wish thailand had white females as it is the country with the highest degree of libertarism

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2024, 02:49:38 AM »
pew sa sucks fucking ass

i hate this fucking country WITH A PASSION

i wish thailand had white females as it is the country with the highest degree of libertarism

The country and the government are two different things.

The government wants you to believe they're the same thing.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2024, 03:00:25 AM »
The country and the government are two different things.

The government wants you to believe they're the same thing.

ok the govt and private entities that run the govt SUCK ASS

but the peeps there also suck ass fat fucking females abound JESUS CHRIST!

and damn this guitar is NICE 8)

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2024, 05:36:14 AM »
Yeah it brings fed up antiestablishment conservatives back on board. Makes 'em forget all about how their government exists to screw them.

Watch.
Japan, Taiwan, and Korea are actually important to America and the world.

Ukraine is a random country, that didn't exist just 35 years ago, that won't exist 35 years from now(due to demographic collapse)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2024, 05:51:46 AM »
Ok. How many American boys ought to die and how many dollars should be ripped from US taxpayers to defend Japan, Taiwan, and Korea?

How about none, and America returns to kicking ass in industry and innovation which would make it...great again.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2024, 07:53:40 AM »
BigRo displaying Hankins level delusional issues when it comes to the Ukraine,

The nuclear weapons Ukraine has were soviet weapons, meaning they were Russian. Their industries were soviet built, if you industrialised a country for 50 60 years would you not feel a sense of ownership, they would have been fine if they didn't overthrow the government in 2013 then declare they would not respect Ukraine position as neutral meaning even after losing Crimea as a warning, they still wanted to put missiles facing Russia there.