Author Topic: how many calories do you eat per day?  (Read 3725 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: how many calories do you eat per day?
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2024, 10:46:53 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2024, 10:56:58 AM »
i'll outlive him

high bw be it muscle or fat leads to an early death FACT

also my genes dictate life til 90s ;)

You’re melting your organs with bathtub brew black market steroids, you have already begun the dive into a death spiral.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2024, 10:57:54 AM »
then train them for 6-8 weeks, take a break and go again. No one here will respect or want to hear about your training program if you dont hit your whole body. You said you were going to stay on 250mgs for life. I already explained what true trt is.

"they" say true trt is a level that puts your total test in range ie. 250-900

so that's not true?

on 250 my total test is 2887 so that is NOT TRT

i'd bet my total on 75 mgs will be 400-550

one trainer said one of his bb did zero leg traininfg 3 weeks before a contest and lost no muscle from his legs

platz said he trained legs only once eveery 2 weeks

mentzer said no muscle loss occurs after 3 weeks no training

i call bullshit on that

if you are bed ridden you will start to lose aerobic capacity within 48 hrs but that is aerobic not anaerobic

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2024, 11:02:01 AM »
"they" say true trt is a level that puts your total test in range ie. 250-900

so that's not true?

on 250 my total test is 2887 so that is NOT TRT

i'd bet my total on 75 mgs will be 400-550

one trainer said one of his bb did zero leg traininfg 3 weeks before a contest and lost no muscle from his legs

platz said he trained legs only once eveery 2 weeks

mentzer said no muscle loss occurs after 3 weeks no training

i call bullshit on that

if you are bed ridden you will start to lose aerobic capacity within 48 hrs but that is aerobic not anaerobic

fucks sake its a replacement hankins
Neither of them has no idea what TRT actually is, they think its multiple grams of test

Oh and the deliberate bad grammer is creepy to say the least.

DJ can type with perfect grammar yet chooses to type like a retard, anyone reading try and write using bad grammar especially spelling the same words wrong in a consistant manner

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2024, 11:03:16 AM »

near perfect body on her WOW!!!

here was the true beauty babydoll :P :P :P

dark haired brown eyed beauties FTW

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2024, 11:06:40 AM »
https://www.trainermetrics.com/fitness-assessment-calculations/metabolic-rate/

thanks bro

i'm near spot on at 2550 but it says 2414 so close

but that's for very active not sure 3-6 sets to failure in 45 min is very active though

and yep its right bout pro  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2024, 11:14:32 AM »
thanks bro

i'm near spot on at 2550 but it says 2414 so close

but that's for very active not sure 3-6 sets to failure in 45 min is very active though

and yep its right bout pro  ;)

6 sets should take you 10 mins max unless you fail at 247 reps

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2024, 11:32:27 AM »
6 sets should take you 10 mins max unless you fail at 247 reps

are you insane?

i work up to a very heavy top set that takes 3-4 warm up sets to be fully prepared for and i rest a full 4-6 min after the last warm up leading to that ultra heavy work failure set

you need at least 4 min to get ATP-PCR stores replenished to lift VERY HEAVY LOADS

How much rest between sets works best for each goal?
3-5 Minutes Rest:
Longer rest periods are generally better for people who are training for strength and power and should be used together with lower reps 3-5

This is because your body requires approximately 3 minutes for it to restore the phosphagen (Creatine Phosphate/ATP) stores for your next set. Once the ATP-PC energy system has been able to replenish the energy stores in your muscles, you’ll be to lift a heavier weight for more reps. So, you should rest longer to get the energy to go heavy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2024, 11:37:00 AM »
are you insane?

i work up to a very heavy top set that takes 3-4 warm up sets to be fully prepared for and i rest a full 4-6 min after the last warm up leading to that ultra heavy work failure set

you need at least 4 min to get ATP-PCR stores replenished to lift VERY HEAVY LOADS

How much rest between sets works best for each goal?
3-5 Minutes Rest:
Longer rest periods are generally better for people who are training for strength and power and should be used together with lower reps 3-5

This is because your body requires approximately 3 minutes for it to restore the phosphagen (Creatine Phosphate/ATP) stores for your next set. Once the ATP-PC energy system has been able to replenish the energy stores in your muscles, you’ll be to lift a heavier weight for more reps. So, you should rest longer to get the energy to go heavy.

so you dont do 3-6 sets

Thought not

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2024, 12:48:24 PM »
hungar got the best of me so went out and got a pork and potatoe pre made meal which was 644 cals and chocolate nut sticks and ate half the pack which was another 500 cals so a 1144 surplus but this won't hurt me and i plan to eat a cheat meal every 5 days

so much for drol killing appetite :D :D :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2024, 01:14:52 PM »
hungar got the best of me so went out and got a pork and potatoe pre made meal which was 644 cals and chocolate nut sticks and ate half the pack which was another 500 cals so a 1144 surplus but this won't hurt me and i plan to eat a cheat meal every 5 days

so much for drol killing appetite :D :D :D

Are you saying you did a shizzo?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2024, 01:15:26 PM »
i'm dj181 here 181.5 in this pic ;D ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2024, 01:16:10 PM »
Are you saying you did a shizzo?

hahaha

they were even white inside :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2024, 01:24:17 PM »
i'm dj181 here 181.5 in this pic ;D ;D ;D

???

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2024, 12:21:45 AM »
near perfect body on her WOW!!!

here was the true beauty babydoll :P :P :P

dark haired brown eyed beauties FTW
My favorite gorgeous bodybuilder.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2024, 03:22:03 AM »
My favorite gorgeous bodybuilder.

She wrote a book in the late 89s early 90s and there are photos of her showing exercises in shiny nylon legging

Oh baby🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2024, 03:28:54 AM »
Why does every bodybuilder on TRT has to get to 900?  The majority of men were never at 900 in their life even when they were 21.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2024, 03:44:23 AM »
Why does every bodybuilder on TRT has to get to 900?  The majority of men were never at 900 in their life even when they were 21.

They think putting themselves at the top end will give them more muscle building potential

I'm only on 75 mgs weekly so I bet that drops my total to 400-500

Anadrol will be my anabolic driver

The 70s 80s guys used very low or zero test and they had small waist and very good great aesthetics

Platz claimed he used 100-200 deca a week with 20 mgs winny

Winny is a horrible compound for me I get very skinny and flat on it same with masteron

Those 2 compound suck ass pour moi

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2024, 04:09:47 AM »
They think putting themselves at the top end will give them more muscle building potential

The 70s 80s guys used very low or zero test and they had small waist and very good great aesthetics

Winny is a horrible compound for me I get very skinny and flat on it same with masteron

Why are you risking health with these drugs?  Is it that important to you to impress the clueless?  You're not even competing.  I could understand somewhat if it was your profession.  The build you have right now could be had with nothing but hard work. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2024, 04:42:20 AM »
Why are you risking health with these drugs?  Is it that important to you to impress the clueless?  You're not even competing.  I could understand somewhat if it was your profession.  The build you have right now could be had with nothing but hard work.

You don't understand that it's not bout scale weight it about THE LOOK

Full round detailed and hard can not be achieved without gear it's impossible

My health has s quite good actually

But health is bout 95% genetics

My 82 year old uncle smokes and drinks beer on the daily and he always gets a clean bill of health from his doc

My great grandma lived to be mid 90s weighing 2 bills at 5'8 and eating lots of sugar and satty fats

Again health is dictated by genetics

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2024, 04:58:25 AM »
You don't understand that it's not bout scale weight it about THE LOOK

Full round detailed and hard can not be achieved without gear it's impossible

My health has s quite good actually

But health is bout 95% genetics

My 82 year old uncle smokes and drinks beer on the daily and he always gets a clean bill of health from his doc

My great grandma lived to be mid 90s weighing 2 bills at 5'8 and eating lots of sugar and satty fats

Again health is dictated by genetics

It's about the mathematical odds of risk. Are there people in their 80's that smoked for 60 years? Hell yes. How many have died from cancer and heart disease though compared to the ones that lived to old age? Are there guys that juiced for 50 years? Hell yes but how many have had heart attacks, strokes, liver problems, kidney problems and prostate?  Is being obese a health risk? You know the answer but of course someone will bring up their fat grandmother. Yes, taking steroids is a health risk.

Aren't you concerned with being arrested in Russia buying this stuff? Ever concerned the stuff you inject is counterfeit?  Very easy for Russians and the Chinese to counterfeit packaging then passing off testosterone as Winstrol or Deca.

Yes, you can have that body without the drugs. I don't take pictures of myself without my shirt on but before I had cancer I was built pretty good for a true natural  with zero steroids or even hormone replacement at 64. Then I got sick. I have a picture at age 64 and it was before I cut 10 pounds. Wish I had a picture after the cut. If you didn't completely mess up your endocrine system with all the crap you take you could look the same with hard lifting and cardio. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2024, 05:36:04 AM »

what happened no less than 250mgs a week for life?

Everything you write is lies and bullshit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2024, 05:37:34 AM »
    It's about the mathematical odds of risk. Are there people in their 80's that smoked for 60 years? Hell yes. How many have died from cancer and heart disease though compared to the ones that lived to old age? Are there guys that juiced for 50 years? Hell yes but how many have had heart attacks, strokes, liver problems, kidney problems and prostate?  Is being obese a health risk? You know the answer but of course someone will bring up their fat grandmother. Yes, taking steroids is a health risk.

Aren't you concerned with being arrested in Russia buying this stuff? Ever concerned the stuff you inject is counterfeit?  Very easy for Russians and the Chinese to counterfeit packaging then passing off testosterone as Winstrol or Deca.

Yes, you can have that body without the drugs. I don't take pictures of myself without my shirt on but before I had cancer I was built pretty good for a true natural  with zero steroids or even hormone replacement at 64. Then I got sick. I have a picture at age 64 and it was before I cut 10 pounds. Wish I had a picture after the cut. If you didn't completely mess up your endocrine system with all the crap you take you could look the same with hard lifting and cardio. 

Went to a doc that checks test etc forgot what they are called and he said my Normal test production is finished and I have to be on trt for life

He gave me 250 test from pharmacy as trt 😄😄😄

So I have to use it for life

I lost one pound after that 1200 cal cheat meal the power of DROL 😎😎😎

I'll be high 70s low 80s in near contest condition in 8 weeks is my prediction

I'll probably end up on a 5 day rotation

Day 1-delts Day 2-bi and back Day 3-off Day 4-chest and Tri Day 5-off

Once my strength gains stop I'll go to 3 on one off and if I get a strength plateau on this rotation go to the 5-day rotation

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2024, 05:59:32 AM »
Went to a doc that checks test etc forgot what they are called and he said my Normal test production is finished and I have to be on trt for life

He gave me 250 test from pharmacy as trt 😄😄😄

So I have to use it for life

I lost one pound after that 1200 cal cheat meal the power of DROL 😎😎😎

I'll be high 70s low 80s in near contest condition in 8 weeks is my prediction

I'll probably end up on a 5 day rotation

Day 1-delts Day 2-bi and back Day 3-off Day 4-chest and Tri Day 5-off

Once my strength gains stop I'll go to 3 on one off and if I get a strength plateau on this rotation go to the 5-day rotation

Amazing how many steroid users have to be on trt for life. I'm 65 and I'm in the normal range for test. I will admit I was low at one point. The endocrinologist said I could increase my natural test if I got leaner. Never heard that before. Lost fat and sure enough went into the normal range.