I think Nick is going to win.I also think Derek pissed off the higher ups when he told Andrew that he’ll never win. Very trashy. What happened to Derek and his family man, church going image? This is how the current Mr. Olympia speaks to a fellow competitor? Ronnie, Jay, Dorian, Samir, Priest, Paris…none of the older pros would act like that.
You no longer need to be genetically gifted to be mr Olympia, we finally have our all drugs no genetics, no symmetry winner. No wonder the sport never climbed above la crosse.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdzaSNfTe2e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
they think it attracts people to the sport, it probably does to be honestPeople used to look at Bob Paris and think, no matter what I do thats never going to happenThen along came Gaspari and its "well hes got poor structure but if I take enough drugs then I can become a champion"Branch gave hope to people less structurally sound, now we have Lunsford and Walker.Hey, just eat everything soaked in almond butter and take 6 shots a day and I too can become Mr Olympia
"People used to look at Bob Paris and think, no matter what I do that's never going to happen"You mean Become a Rampant Homosexual Lets not forget that he loved plenty of injections alsoespecially up his arse hole.
Im not sure thats relevant regarding the asthetics of his physiqueTitus set a woman on fire but he still looked pretty good onstage
Why did Dauda lose? Serious question.
I just watched Dipitty Do Dauda’s day of eating. Why does he keep his prepped chicken and rice in little blue bags that look like dog poop bags? And he’s very passionate about the special measuring spoon he scoops his rice with all day.
Had never seen the guy who won classic, but I cant figure out how he won looking like an amatuer gym rat at best?How the hell is guy on the right best in classic?
Anyone notice the skull development on Brandon Curry?
No 1 and 2 spots at the hot dog eating contest