I said in another thread that this would be a fine time to just walk away. This is an unbelievable achievement considering where he came from and this would be a nice capstone on his career. Salvage whatever health is left and just enjoy. But I'm sure it's too hard.
I've said many times that I think it's unbelievable that he's still standing. He did come up when health parameters were starting to be taken more seriously, something as simple as blood pressure. Kidneys are a prime example of where BP monitoring and BP meds could have saved some bodybuilders in the previous generation. "I didn't know you could take BP meds and bodybuild" - Fouad.
Ronnie is always laughing and
seems genuinely thankful and happy. But it would have been better if he had walked away a few years earlier. It wasn't necessarily the drugs that caused his problems per se, it was the disc issues. The surgeries might have a mistake, I don't know, not to discount him breaking those screws in his back.
I think closest. His body can’t survive much longer.
He’s either going to blow out a hamstring again, tear a quad, his leg veins will burst, he’ll get a hernia, or he’ll be crushed in the leg press.
I see those as minor things, as long as organs are OK

He seems to lift carefully actually. Non-explosive and deliberate. Also avoiding high risk movements, lots of machines.