Author Topic: Nick Walker Health Concerns?  (Read 680 times)

Max Stryker

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 79
He is indeed the greatest.  Tangible and intangibles.

100%  8)

I can only hope to be this happy if I ever hit 66yo.. 

Stephano

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1604
Frank Zane was known as the chemist

he is 84 ! by far no Olympia winner has reached that age

Arnold is pushing 80, though.  He might make it. 

Dunno if Nick is going to make it to 40.  :-\

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
       
&t=730s    last set best set. lee was the last of the true bodybuilders.   
F

Max Stryker

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 79
Arnold is pushing 80, though.  He might make it. 

ARNOLD... absolute fucking force of nature, and he isn't slowing down.

I ran into him in Ketchum a few months ago. He was driving his Unimog into town for coffee, he's sorta of a fixture up there.

He was wearing overalls with a yellow carpenter's pencil tucked into the chest pocket. While I was waiting for my wife's  overcomplicated coffee order, I sat down at one of those gay tiny table near the pickup counter.

open chair beside me.

"Can I sit heare?"

"Please."

He sat down and said, "This place takes forever, but I have to remind myself it's a different pace here."

I noticed the pencil and asked, "Looks like you're working on a carpentry project?"

"YES! I'm building a chicken coop. I'm just getting started! I came into town to pick up some cedar slabs."

Then he went on for like 20mins...

And that's Arnold: still fucking excited about life. Lesson learned, don't get into a funk just because you think that's where you should be. 

oldschoolfan

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 6776
Re: Nick Walker Health Concerns?
« Reply #29 on: Today at 02:55:01 PM »
We will revisit this thread when the time is right.

natural who dies first coach joe marino or nick walker