Author Topic: Ronnie vs. Mark Henry?  (Read 17707 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Ronnie vs. Mark Henry?
« on: June 23, 2006, 06:51:10 PM »
On WWE I just heard them say that Mark Henry squatted 1000 pounds. You think he is stronger than Ronnie?
E

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie vs. Mark Henry?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 06:51:31 PM »
duh.
"Shut the F up and train"

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 06:53:34 PM »
duh.

I mean now, Mark Henry isn't into competetive powerlifting anymore.
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 06:59:41 PM »
Ronnie is bodybuilding's answer to sexual chocolate
Flower Boy Ran Away

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 06:59:50 PM »
He's still stronger.
"Shut the F up and train"

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 07:02:27 PM »
He's still stronger.

Mark is a beast, but Ronnie has to push some heavy weights too. I think Mark would win the big 3, but Ronnie could get him in some of the other lifts.
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 07:06:18 PM »
Well, at least Mark and Ronnie share the same waist size...........
HAHA, RON.....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 07:09:14 PM »
Well, at least Mark and Ronnie share the same waist size...........

yeah, i was wondering why everyone around here gets all up on his nuts, he looks like a fatass in those new pics.
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 07:21:32 PM »
yeah, i was wondering why everyone around here gets all up on his nuts, he looks like a fatass in those new pics.
]

he's just big boned 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 08:35:06 PM »
On WWE I just heard them say that Mark Henry squatted 1000 pounds. You think he is stronger than Ronnie?
a better question would be who would score higher on a IQ test.....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 09:36:23 PM »

Horsecrap...you don't really believe that?

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 10:57:02 PM »
Horsecrap...you don't really believe that?

Why not? He has deadlifted and squatted over 900 in competition with virtually no equipment.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 10:57:41 PM »
mark > ronnie

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2006, 03:50:37 AM »
Mark Henry never had the chance to become as strong as he could have been. If he focused solely on powerlifting he would be the strongest man the world has ever seen. Even Kaz said that. Obviously he has made millions from wrestling but Ronnie wouldnt come close if they competed against each other
Scouser on Tour

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 04:02:37 AM »
Mark Henry never had the chance to become as strong as he could have been. If he focused solely on powerlifting he would be the strongest man the world has ever seen. Even Kaz said that. Obviously he has made millions from wrestling but Ronnie wouldnt come close if they competed against each other

I agree but did you see the pics of Ronnie wearing the tights and lunging with 185? Some of the other guys seemed impressed.
E

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2006, 04:19:34 AM »
ive seen ronnie lunging 315, and as impressive as that is he isnt comparable to Mark. He is a genetic phenomenon, the guy can slam dunk a basketball at over 400lbs
Scouser on Tour

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2006, 06:14:28 AM »
Mark could easily perform a suplex on Ronnie
I am a mini beast

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »
Please allow me to clarify this matter.  Mark Henry is one of the strongest men in the world.  He won the Arnold Classic strongman a few years back with minimal training.  Ronnie is strong but he is not as strong as Mark.  Mark clean and pressed the Inch Dumbbell with one arm (a TREMENDOUS feat) a few years back at an AOBS dinner.  I do not know of anyone else who has ever done that with the ease that Mark did (or has done it period).

Now, Ronnie certainly has the superior physique but when it comes to raw power Mark wins.
w

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 09:23:23 AM »
Please allow me to clarify this matter.  Mark Henry is one of the strongest men in the world.  He won the Arnold Classic strongman a few years back with minimal training.  Ronnie is strong but he is not as strong as Mark.  Mark clean and pressed the Inch Dumbbell with one arm (a TREMENDOUS feat) a few years back at an AOBS dinner.  I do not know of anyone else who has ever done that with the ease that Mark did (or has done it period).

Now, Ronnie certainly has the superior physique but when it comes to raw power Mark wins.

you can't clearly say anything bout this matter, because for one...Ronnie lifts and diets while Mark lifts and devours food.
in ronnies videos, hes in real good shape. but hes not eating anything and everything. If he allowed himself to eat as many carbs and or junk food as mark henry does, he might be even a tad stronger, but the fact that he's the best in the game, he's gotta stay in fair shape almost all the time.

It's not a fair comparison but then again they have about equal sized guts, so when it comes to squats, they got that belly-to-thigh support! ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2006, 09:29:43 AM »

Millions??

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2006, 09:44:14 AM »
there is absolutely no comparison between Mark Henry at his strongest and Ronnie Coleman, Mark would absolutely destroy Ronnie in the gym, Mark IMO is one of the 5 or so strongest men who ever lived, the man was 6'0" 285lbs. in the fourth grade.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2006, 09:45:13 AM »
yes, he signed a 10 year contract in 1996 which is up at the end of this year which was a multi million $ contract. As for the previous post about Ronnie getting as strong as Mark - not a chance mate. Mark was a drug tested lifter, with a squat and dead that even ronnie cant come near. Ronnie might be able to gorge himself up to 350, but Mark doesnt seriously train for power anymore and is still far stronger than the Mr O.

Basically, Ronnie has the physique that puts Mark to shame, but Mark has the strength that Ronnie will NEVER have
Scouser on Tour

body88

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 10:12:05 AM »
you can't clearly say anything bout this matter, because for one...Ronnie lifts and diets while Mark lifts and devours food.
in ronnies videos, hes in real good shape. but hes not eating anything and everything. If he allowed himself to eat as many carbs and or junk food as mark henry does, he might be even a tad stronger, but the fact that he's the best in the game, he's gotta stay in fair shape almost all the time.

It's not a fair comparison but then again they have about equal sized guts, so when it comes to squats, they got that belly-to-thigh support! ;D

Who do you think takes more drugs?????

It is pretty obvious Henrey is much stronger.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2006, 10:28:54 AM »
6'0" 285lbs. in the fourth grade.

Monster lunch money taker

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2006, 10:29:32 AM »
ive seen ronnie lunging 315, and as impressive as that is he isnt comparable to Mark. He is a genetic phenomenon, the guy can slam dunk a basketball at over 400lbs
dude where di ya see coleman lunge 315lbs and mark henry slamdunkin at a body weight of 400lbs...wats ur source
RATM RULZ THE WORLD