Author Topic: Request for GETITONY, aka John D.  (Read 57000 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Request for GETITONY, aka John D.
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2006, 07:03:08 PM »
I never really messed with the Russian Sustanon, I used the Pakistan Sustanon, by Oregon and that stuff is lethal

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2006, 07:24:52 PM »
Omnidren is pretty much the same thing as Sustanon but , its just made in Poland.When you use Sustanon, and Omnidren you cant shoot more then 3cc's at a time in one area.Right when your done you have to rub the hell out of it, and keep rubbing the area for the next 3 day, several times a day

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2006, 07:49:24 PM »
Thanks for the advice and warnings, the pic in the avatar is the best one of EQ I could find on the net. As far as the sterilization procedures you posted, I follow them religiously everytime I do a shot, always load with an 18g and then switch to whatever gauge I'm using for the specific site. Also, I get most of my gear legit through a doctor (obviously aside from EQ since it's a vet drug) so no worries there. :)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2006, 08:56:46 PM »
Try not to Use even Mexican EQ, because it is not human grade it is vetenerian grade, there is a big diffrence.You wouldnt eat dog food would you?Then why would you inject animal grade stuff into your body.I am sure if you looked around a lil bit you could find some good European or American EQ.Your next cycle try some Sustanon, or omindren, then throw some Prinobolan, and some Trenbalone in the mix.That stack will kick your ass

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2006, 09:07:36 PM »
I have to say this about John....then guy really is a stand up guy when it comes to giving up knowledge.  He took a lot of time out of his day to talk to me about things that should be done with regard to dieting for a show and maintaining the most amount of muscle for a drug free guy.  I am 10weeks out from my first pro show....and have high hopes!

If anyone can still find it....the IsoMilk that he put out was OUTSTANDING.....the Lean Mass Matrix that is the replacement for IsoMilk is awesome too.....some of my patients that started buying the IsoMilk were freaking when they couldnt get it anymore. 

Also, he isnt bullshitting that bringing up the glutamine is must.  I was only doing about 20 - 30gms a day....now, I am putting a ton more in and feel the effects.  His test booster also is no bull. 

His company is nice in that the guy putting it out has been in the game.  He doesnt distribute to just anyone.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2006, 09:17:56 PM »
GetitonNY you seem like a pretty stand up guy...thats cool

As far as not using mexican gear..You have some merit in your statements but to tell you the truth most of the guys(younger guys) couldn't afford the "real" sh t and if others didn't exists, they wouldn't be able to take anything...

Powder is where it is at---making your own...Talk about Abcesses and what not is way over rated...Hundreds of thousands if not millions of people have taken not only mexican stuff but now are using alot of UG gear...And the guys getting the abcesses "in most cases" are probably not getting it from the gear itself and also guys now are saying they are getting abcesses from such and such but are only saying that on the net because they are pushing "there" product"

In a perfect world, you could all take legit pharmacital gear but thats not reality...

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2006, 10:58:20 PM »
I have Used PharmaTech Decca 400 and European Decca, and it never gave me any problems with erections.The QV is known for Decca Dick.You should try Oregon Sustanon 250 or Omnidren from Poland, that will  kick your ass.Stack that with some European Primobolan, and you will blow the hell up.

I used to get Organon (Oregon?)  sustanon 250 in Tijuana and it worked fine so not all steroids from Mexico are junk. This was 4 years ago so I don't know about now.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2006, 11:42:25 PM »
Thank you for the compliments Drug Free.One thing that always puzzled me about this board is the bitterness and the bashing that goes on between natural guys, and guys who use anabolics.Now I have been on both sides of the fence, and I stay nuetral when it comes to taking sides.There is no right or wrong, being natural or using anabolics, we all have the freedom to chose wich route we will take.A guy isnt cheating if he enters open shows and uses anabolics .If he enters a natural show and uses anabolics, he is cheating ,and a loser in my book.I hear alot of negative comments from natural guys on this board about guys who use anabolics.Which is uncalled for , because you made the choice to be natural, and you should be proud to be natural.Being natural is the tougher route, for sure.Just because some one takes anabolcs doesnt mean they a cheater or a druggie, they just chose not to do it naturally.I am neutral, like I said before, because an athlete is an athlete in my book, and I try to help both natural and anabolic users.I just hope this reply sinks in to alot of people on this board to stop all the negative comments, because we all share the same passion, and that is bodybuilding.

Now schartzenpecker, lol not all stuff you can buy in Mexico is made in Mexico.If you got Oregon Sustanon, then it probably was from Pakistan.The stuff I was telling people to look out for is the anabolcs made in Mexico, because they are vetenarian grade, not pharmaceutical grade.I know alot of people may not be able to afford the beeter anabolics, but either you pay now or pay later.Meaning you put an unclean anabolic in your body, and you get a staff infection you will wish you bought a better anabolic.Remeber you are injection this directly into your body, your blod stream, and alot of the Mexican anabolics are not really clean.You wouldnt brush your teeth with a dirty tooth brush, then why would you put something that may not be sanitary into your body.I know young kids want to get big without paying alot of money, but trust me an internal infection is one hell of a price to pay for trying to get big

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2006, 11:50:53 PM »
hahaha listen to this guy!

You can raise your natural gh levels 400% using his methods!!!!
"Shut the F up and train"

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »
I didnt say my methods, The methods I spoke about are clinical studies, that are even in the encyclopedia of medicine.L-Glutamine naturally raises your gh levels 4 times what the pituitary gland normally produces

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2006, 06:57:58 PM »
Also a must for natural bodybuilders is a good digestive enzyme.They help your body break down food and protein 4 times beeter then your body does alone.The more protein your body digests, the more nitrogen retention your body will have.This basically means your body is in an anabolic state instead of a catabolic state.A good digestive enzyme is made by a company called Solaray, and its called Super Digestaway

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2006, 06:59:31 PM »
Also a must for natural bodybuilders is a good digestive enzyme.They help your body break down food and protein 4 times beeter then your body does alone.The more protein your body digests, the more nitrogen retention your body will have.This basically means your body is in an anabolic state instead of a catabolic state.A good digestive enzyme is made by a company called Solaray, and its called Super Digestaway
i could have used one of those tablets with that nasty pizza i had as a cheat meal earlier today.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2006, 07:06:01 PM »
Yes digestive enzymes are good for eating clean or cheating .They help your body absorb food 4 times better.Pizza has alot of fat and carbs so its hard to digest

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2006, 08:29:36 PM »
John what is the name of your company?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2006, 09:13:22 PM »
ELGuapo, I own Extreme Labs, Muscle Synergy, The Natural Solution, and Dedicated Woman.com

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2006, 07:38:16 AM »
Very good post's one of the more interesting no bs in long time,without too much bashing.i like his input on both side's of the fence,and he call's it as he see's it.at least he give's natural or clean guy's some positive input and not pushing all those overhyped products that have drug like name's and no scientific back up to claims.he give's just the basic's.hope he stay's on and dosen't get caught up in some of the bs here.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2006, 02:54:31 PM »
Thank you NJ Flex , for your positive post.I know some guys said on this thread I was making false claims, but I was stating clinical studies, on L-Glutamine.In chemistry there is fact and no fiction ,and alot of supplements companies out there make outrageous claims.Yes I own 3 sports nutrition companies, but didnt you notice I never tried to plug my company in any of these posts? This way know one can say I was being biased towards my company or my products.The imformation I give is totally free, and if you follow it I promise you it will give you results.If you chose not to follow it its your loss.I have been training fror 20 years and I custom formulate for about 8 pro bodybuilders such as Will Harris and Art Atwood. The rest I cannot disclose because they are under contract with other large companies  and I signed a non disclosure agreement with them.I will tell you this 4 of them were in last years MR Olympia .I am not bragging I am just letting you know that I know what I am talking about and advise alot of top athletes.I have been on both sides of the fence and I try to help everyone I can to help them achieve the physique they want , more effectively

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2006, 03:16:16 PM »
GetItOnNY,  I appreciate you giving good advice to people that is great.  However, your statement about EQ doesnt make sense.  There is no such thing as real human grade Boldenone.  It was developed for vet use only.  The only thing close would be from a UG lab somewhere and how could you be sure of the Qualty assurance practices they have?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2006, 04:45:08 PM »
Hang Clean, your right when you said the original Boldenone was created was originally intended  for Vet use only.But in the last 4 years compound pharmacies in the USA, and in Europe have made pharmaceutical human grade Boledenone.Its hard to find but if you look but if you look aroound you can find it.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2006, 05:22:06 PM »
Jon where can I find those herbs you listed as test boosters? yohimbe is easy, but the others? Also can you give me a little more detail on your thoughts of tribulus? I Always thoughj it was kind of useless.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2006, 06:52:17 PM »
EL Guapo, your correct in saying Tribulus by itself is not very effective.But if you take it lets say Longfolia, its like 1+1= 3, .The reason for this is they enhance one another.Now this is not a plug for my company , but we make a product called Natural Test Depot that has these ingredients in there.You could go buy all the ingredients individually but it would cost about 5 times as much as it would buying them together.We make 3 diffrent Testosterone boosters, they are Called Natural Test Depot, Halo Test Depot, and Methyl Tren Depot .We dont sell directly, But  you can find them at bodybuilding .com, getbigger.com, or gethuge.net.The name of my company is Extreme Labs.There are other companies who make good testosterone boosters, like Legal Gear,  and Gaspari Nutrition.I am not plugging my company, so please dont assume that, I am just trying to help out here, with no strings attached.If you dont buy our brand try to find a company that has all the components I mentioned all in the same bottle.If you had to buy them seperatly like I said before it could cost you 5-8 times more money.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2006, 08:09:50 PM »
John you have been incredibly helpful!! I truly appreciate your time and honest answers!! I've never tried glutamine so im gonna give it a go with your advice, and I'll give your booster a try. Thank you.

Leo

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2006, 08:53:06 PM »
Anytime Leo, make sure you add Kre -ALKALYN  to your supplement regimen to.Take 5 grams of Kre-Alkalyn on an empty stomach with a testosterone booster 30 minutes prior to training.Then after training take a tablespoon of L-Glutamine and some Branched Chain AMINO Acids .Then before bed take another table spoon of L-Glutamine and some branched chain amnio acids.If you dont want to take the BCAAS ,I understand, but make sure you use L-Glutamine .Alot of companies push alot of B.S. like Leucine, Glycine, Tyrosine which arent bad, but L-Glutamine is the MOST important amino Acid the body needs for cell volume and recovery.Not taking L-Glutamine is like running a draster on cheap pump gas, it will run, but it wont perform like it would with racing fuel

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2006, 09:01:20 PM »
I'm going to trust you GetItOnNy and try this combo out. Either you are sincere, or a very good actor. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. 400% GH increase, well, you can see why I would doubt that. Do you have a link to the study? If you already posted it I missed it.
"Shut the F up and train"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »
There are other companies who make good testosterone boosters, like Legal Gear,  and Gaspari Nutrition.I am not plugging my company, so please dont assume that, I am just trying to help out here, with no strings attached.If you dont buy our brand try to find a company that has all the components I mentioned all in the same bottle.If you had to buy them seperatly like I said before it could cost you 5-8 times more money.

Find me another guy that doesnt mind throwing out info like John does....owns a company.....and lumps himself in with other companies, not bash and say his is the absolute best.  I will re-iterate that I do feel a difference with the test booster of his.  Actually John was the one who convinced me to take it.  I didnt think much of the tribulus when i took it alone....but after hearing what john said....it made sense.