Author Topic: Not another newbie ECA question.  (Read 1738 times)

Arnold Palmer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • LET ME OUT OF TIME OUT NEED ADVICE GETTING GYNO!!!
Not another newbie ECA question.
« on: August 16, 2006, 10:50:53 AM »
Okay I know there are alot of dumbass questions about ECA.  Hopefully this isn't another one.  I used to take ECA about 6 months ago, I think I over did it and got really tolerant to it.  I was taking it at normal dosage (25mg E, 200mg C, and some asprin) three times a day, and eventully started to feel nothing from it.  Today I started it again and it was great, it felt like i was on crack or something.  My question is, whould it be better to only take it like once a day and not on weekends, rather than 3x a day.  Ive heard that the thermogenic effect doesn't wear off, but I less concered about that.  I wan't to keep getting amped from this stuff and having killer work-outs and cardio sessions.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: Not another newbie ECA question.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 10:58:33 AM »
What I did was a serving in the morning and then, a few hours later, another serving 45 min before training. so Twice a day at the same dosage you were doing. I did that every day except Thursday, and Sunday which are off days. I used the ECA for 4-6 weeks then i go off for 2 weeks.
bodybuildersreality.com

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 02:41:39 PM »
jates in on the ball... the only thing i would add is taking at least 1/3 of the year off completly... as well dump the aspirin, 1. it only increases the fat burning effect in VERY fat people.... 2. it acts as a COX2 inhibitor and reduces protein absorbtion rate post workout

Arnold Palmer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • LET ME OUT OF TIME OUT NEED ADVICE GETTING GYNO!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 06:30:33 PM »
I had no idea asprin effected protein absorption.  Thanks 4 the info.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 06:34:47 PM »
I had no idea asprin effected protein absorption.  Thanks 4 the info.
:o me neither! but doc told me to take the aspirin.....he said, the caffine and ephadrine speed up your heart so if your blood is thick like syrup, its alot of work on your heart. thats the point of the aspirin....to make things easier on your heart to pump thinner blood.
bodybuildersreality.com

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 06:39:57 PM »
Let us know if it works out for you.
bodybuildersreality.com

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 09:35:52 PM »
Kinda off topic, but I didn't wanna start a new thread...anyone have any thoughts on taking this: Pseudoephedrine HCL 120mg + Guaifenesin 600mg

I can't ever remember the difference in effect/dosage of Pseudoephedrine vs/ ephedrine. I can get 15 tabs of this for $15, so it seems like it might actually be a good deal since the dosage is so high.
What are you trying to accomplish?
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 07:50:46 PM »
Mostly energy for working out.
  That should work then.  There's lots of stuff out there that would work.
: