Author Topic: Sami (The Black smith) pic's for NOC..!  (Read 14720 times)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: Sami (The Black smith) pic's for NOC..!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 08:55:22 PM »
It would be an honor to be on stage and compare mine to Lee Priest not matter how much Lee's physique was better than my own...."A dream come true"
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »
Absolutly !

Sami is a what ? 9 times national champ or something like that ?

the IFBB ignored him so they can f**k off

it's a shame tought cause the PDI will only last 1 show  :-\

Hey Stavios,

I wouldn't be too sure about that if I were you... Keep in mind that Demilia if he only knows to do one single thing its to put on a BB show. He's a smart guy, he wouldn't knowingly put on one show just for the fun of it... give it a chance, you may be surprised.

AVBG

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 08:57:10 PM »
To be honest, most of the PDI guys don't look to be "enhanced to the gills"....Just thought....
Watching The Haters

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 08:58:56 PM »
To be honest, most of the PDI guys don't look to be "enhanced to the gills"....Just thought....
And how many PDI guys have you seen?
Elevate Your Image.™

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 09:01:10 PM »
Hey Stavios,

I wouldn't be too sure about that if I were you... Keep in mind that Demilia if he only knows to do one single thing its to put on a BB show. He's a smart guy, he wouldn't knowingly put on one show just for the fun of it... give it a chance, you may be surprised.

AVBG

Oh I am not a PDI hater, if it works I'll be glad

but I'll have to wait and see cause for now he doesn't seems like it will works since a lot of good guys dropped out

And they are not dropping out for nothing, they all say they have been promised a lot of things who were not delivered

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 09:02:06 PM »
Hey Isaac,

Its fine to say all that, because Sami is a quality BB'er. But if the IFBB wanted in their ranks Sami, surely they would have granted a pro card already, they ultimately have the discretion to grant pro status to whoever they want.

But the fact is, its the PDI who saw Sami's potential not IFBB. So, I don't think Sami believes the PDI is a "waste" of time.

AVBG.
As bob's commented in other threads, the IFBB doesn't just hand out pro cards to anyone who faxes in their credentials.

Sami is a quality bodybuilder and his physique speaks for itself. The question remains how many "pro" shows will he be able to make money at, how many guest posings will he get and who will sponsor a guy who competes yet gets no exposure in any of the magazines?

That's my point of it being a "waste".

Elevate Your Image.™

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 09:04:00 PM »
Read the contract if you don't look great your out on ya arse.Would think this may add to the already heavy use.Wow a contract to load.I bet they wish Wayne paid for their course.

AVBG

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 09:04:16 PM »
Oh I am not a PDI hater, if it works I'll be glad

but I'll have to wait and see cause for now he doesn't seems like it will works since a lot of good guys dropped out

And they are not dropping out for nothing, they all say they have been promised a lot of things who were not delivered

I know your not a hater. You make good points and interesting posts...

I myself am looking forward to being impressed with the quality of some of the European "unknowns" , Sami has impressed and I know Rhino is training like a madman!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2006, 09:04:23 PM »
Around 10...And by the way I am not screaming "all drugs" or any of that bullshit, cause I too use...Although, I do not use a bunch of growth and insulin...I respect the PDI competators because they are what bodybuilding will be in another few years...Argue with me what you want, but bodybuilding is changing into an 90's look again....
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 09:08:05 PM »
As bob's commented in other threads, the IFBB doesn't just hand out pro cards to anyone who faxes in their credentials.

Sami is a quality bodybuilder and his physique speaks for itself. The question remains how many "pro" shows will he be able to make money at, how many guest posings will he get and who will sponsor a guy who competes yet gets no exposure in any of the magazines?

That's my point of it being a "waste".

Isaac, thats not 100% correct and you know that... The IFBB can give anyone a pro card, at their sole discression.

As for exposure, I am sure Muscular Development & Musclemag will be there "covering" the show.... The BB world doesn't start and end at Flex/AMI.

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2006, 09:10:35 PM »
That Andrea Frey guy that people always talk about doesn't impress me at all
plus, he had a HUGE pec tear

but I saw the pic of a guy from hungary, don't remember his name but he looks pretty freaky

he looks like Paco Bautista

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2006, 09:11:10 PM »
Isaac, thats not 100% correct and you know that... The IFBB can give anyone a pro card, at their sole discression.

As for exposure, I am sure Muscular Development & Musclemag will be there "covering" the show.... The BB world doesn't start and end at Flex/AMI.

Damn Bother!!!! Please Preach some more....By the way, the IFBB loves to give out gifts to those they select...And This Is Ohhh So True!!!!
Watching The Haters

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 09:13:47 PM »
That Andrea Frey guy that people always talk about doesn't impress me at all
plus, he had a HUGE pec tear

but I saw the pic of a guy from hungary, don't remember his name but he looks pretty freaky

he looks like Paco Bautista

You know what???? If you want to talk about anatomy in perfection than Toney Freeman comes to mind with me....Amazing talent and a pec tear that holds his overall balance down....Lets think on this at a judging stand point.....
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 09:14:53 PM »
Damn Bother!!!! Please Preach some more....By the way, the IFBB loves to give out gifts to those they select...And This Is Ohhh So True!!!!

Hallelujah! The IFBB are great gift givers .. just ask Kamali & Chick.

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2006, 09:17:16 PM »
You know what???? If you want to talk about anatomy in perfection than Toney Freeman comes to mind with me....Amazing talent and a pec tear that holds his overall balance down....Lets think on this at a judging stand point.....

Toney's pec tear is way way less noticable than Andrea Frey
I don't think it will hold Toney back but he has to come in sharper or he won't even place top 10 at the O

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 09:18:47 PM »
Hallelujah! The IFBB are great gift givers .. just ask Kamali & Chick.

Can I get an Ah Men!!!!??? You just have to get accepted in the group and make enough noise to get what you want with the IFBB.....
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 09:20:37 PM »
Can I get an Ah Men!!!!??? You just have to get accepted in the group and make enough noise to get what you want with the IFBB.....

You could probably get an A-Taper from Kamali  ;D.. The fact is like any org, the IFBB will protect their own.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 09:20:55 PM »
Toney's pec tear is way way less noticable than Andrea Frey
I don't think it will hold Toney back but he has to come in sharper or he won't even place top 10 at the O

I was not making a hate comment about Freeman please understand...But the judging is on overall perfection of the physique and the man is amazing, but has a brutal and noticable flaw.....
Watching The Haters

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 09:23:33 PM »
I understand it is a flaw, on pictures it is noticable but live onstage it is not that bad
Toney's structure is really really good and that's what will catapult him to the top if he is in shape

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 09:26:24 PM »
I understand it is a flaw, on pictures it is noticable but live onstage it is not that bad
Toney's structure is really really good and that's what will catapult him to the top if he is in shape

Look I am not downing the man...He really does have a physiques that should be respected on conditioning alone...He has flaws though, but sadly enough his flaws are better than the world's best at the Olympia and he has my vote to take the top 6.....
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 09:29:51 PM »
Look I am not downing the man...He really does have a physiques that should be respected on conditioning alone...He has flaws though, but sadly enough his flaws are better than the world's best at the Olympia and he has my vote to take the top 6.....

Point is all physiques carry flaws (some major, some not to noticable).. The PDI despite flaws will be bringing their
A-games.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 09:34:02 PM »
Point is all physiques carry flaws (some major, some not to noticable).. The PDI despite flaws will be bringing their
A-games.

Amazing sarcasm....Although I respect than for doing the competition.....I would love to do it, but I haven taken a national yet.....
Watching The Haters

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 10:40:48 PM »

Really? Lets see the list of athletes that were GIVEN pro cards to compete in the IFBB "at their sole discression"...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 10:42:24 PM »

Really? Lets see the list of athletes that were GIVEN pro cards to compete in the IFBB "at their sole discression"...

Of course Bob has to back of the federation that he so longed for.....Sorry no respect there....
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 10:49:06 PM »

From what I recall, Lee Priest was "given" a pro card by (I think) Jim Manion prior to his Niagra Falls debut. Lee didn't "automatically" qualify when he won the Aust Nationals due to his age....