Author Topic: Sami (The Black smith) pic's for NOC..!  (Read 14730 times)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: Sami (The Black smith) pic's for NOC..!
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 10:54:35 PM »
From what I recall, Lee Priest was "given" a pro card by (I think) Jim Manion prior to his Niagra Falls debut. Lee didn't "automatically" qualify when he won the Aust Nationals due to his age....

Wow!!! So you are saying Lee Priest never earned his pro card right????
Watching The Haters

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 10:55:23 PM »
damn Sami ---for sure the way a bodybuilder should look...

Just think if you were to do that atlantic city show, you to would have been in the olympia and probably cracking the top 10....

But the PDI it is and you will be giving Lee a run for his money...And if Lee doesn't come in shape(which happens with him for time to time) You sir will be the first PDI NOC champ....Good luck..

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 10:58:20 PM »
damn Sami ---for sure the way a bodybuilder should look...

Just think if you were to do that atlantic city show, you to would have been in the olympia and probably cracking the top 10....

But the PDI it is and you will be giving Lee a run for his money...And if Lee doesn't come in shape(which happens with him for time to time) You sir will be the first PDI NOC champ....Good luck..

Please Lee would have to come in the 2003 shape to lose....And even then he had better structure than most and still showed up for his fans alone...Eventhough he makes enough money outside of bodybuilding....Eat your heart out in jealousy Shawn....
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 11:01:13 PM »
Wow!!! So you are saying Lee Priest never earned his pro card right????

Lee earnt his card by winning the Aust nationals, no doubt about it, he just due to age restrictions didn't qualify..

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 11:02:54 PM »
Lee earnt his card by winning the Aust nationals, no doubt about it, he just due to age restrictions didn't qualify..

Soooo, what is your point...I am really trying to understand your comments???
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 11:04:41 PM »
Soooo, what is your point...I am really trying to understand your comments???

He was given his pro card by the IFBB at their discretion.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 11:08:12 PM »

WOW!!!!....Please brother there is not another person that deserved his pro-card more than Lee. Don't even play that bullshit...At 21 years of age he looked better than most pros today....Please spare me when you make such bullshit comments...
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 11:12:22 PM »
WOW!!!!....Please brother there is not another person that deserved his pro-card more than Lee. Don't even play that bullshit...At 21 years of age he looked better than most pros today....Please spare me when you make such bullshit comments...

Dude, as my post(s) states he deserved it. I agree he looked awesome. Its just that when he won the nationals (due to his AGE), he wasn't automatically given a pro card.. He only got it just before (probably only days) before his debut at the Niagra Falls show, therfore he got it at the IFBB's discretion..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 11:16:24 PM »
Dude, as my post(s) states he deserved it. I agree he looked awesome. Its just that when he won the nationals (due to his AGE), he wasn't automatically given a pro card.. He only got it just before (probably only days) before his debut at the Niagra Falls show, therfore he got it at the IFBB's discretion..

Chic, is AVBG correct?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2006, 11:17:54 PM »

Soo you are really saying it was planned more than anything else??? Right......
Watching The Haters

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2006, 11:21:07 PM »
Please Lee would have to come in the 2003 shape to lose....And even then he had better structure than most and still showed up for his fans alone...Eventhough he makes enough money outside of bodybuilding....Eat your heart out in jealousy Shawn....

Im just throwing some postive energy to our friend Sami...He seems like a good guy... :)

AVBG

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 11:29:20 PM »
Sami seems like a great guy. Humble is 8)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 11:35:22 PM »
lee priest is gonna crush you
its comin today

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2006, 11:37:33 PM »
lee priest is gonna crush you

Genetically isn't it obvious????
Watching The Haters

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2006, 11:46:15 PM »
Looking tight sami.  fill out those arms a bit.  you're lean, very lean.  I can't wait to see the pics of you next to priest.

AVBG

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2006, 11:46:46 PM »
message board to Bob Chick.. do you copy?

Whats wrong Bob, no comeback??

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2006, 01:44:27 AM »
Sami you look awesome, good luck!!!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2006, 02:05:12 AM »
Looking good blacksmith,looking really good. good luck at the noc

Yorkshire "the shoe cobbler" terrier
8) B.B.C. 8)

zerosen

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2006, 02:16:25 AM »
You look great ! Good luck !

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2006, 02:26:21 AM »
Whats up Bob??? Is he right or wrong? Please enlighten us ye great BB historian  ::)

Guys Manion is in bed already.  He told Chic not to call him after 10pm.  Chic will be back once Manion tells him what to say. And on another thread someone mentioned someone else who got there pro card without qualifying.  I don't think Chic answered that one either.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2006, 02:27:48 AM »
  First of all WHY black smith?!  AlHaddad by arabic means Black smith and my grand grand father use to do that so i thought it will be kinda cool nick name to use!

these photos been taken couple of days ago and i was just arrived from the long hours trip, with no diet meals on board of BA, couldnt sleep well and still  :-\

NOW i look much fuller and tighter and harder and by the time i cut the water and load the carb things will be much better....

i think i am between 202-204 i guess the max i will be with loading is 206 pounds which is great to me coz last year i was 193-194 pounds, by next year my Aim is 210-212 and i will not cross that for good.

so lets see whats going on  on the 16th and i will fight for the top places....

Sami

Lookin' tight Sami.
Team Goodrum!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2006, 02:28:45 AM »
As bob's commented in other threads, the IFBB doesn't just hand out pro cards to anyone who faxes in their credentials.

Sami is a quality bodybuilder and his physique speaks for itself. The question remains how many "pro" shows will he be able to make money at, how many guest posings will he get and who will sponsor a guy who competes yet gets no exposure in any of the magazines?

That's my point of it being a "waste".

He'll get the exposure in MD.  There are other mags out there not just M&F and FLEX. Those two mags suck now and won't be worth much soon.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2006, 02:36:06 AM »
Absolutly !

Sami is a what ? 9 times national champ or something like that ?

the IFBB ignored him so they can f**k off

it's a shame tought cause the PDI will only last 1 show  :-\

Yep, and the IFBB will tyr to go after these guys now just to get back at Wayne.  The IFBB picks and chooses who they want as pros.  It's pretty evident.  And with guys like Sami coming to America now and showing everyone that he and others have the bodies to be pros, all of sudden the IFBB is going to try to get them to cross-over just like Vinny.  All these years the IFBB has ignore Vinny. He signs with the PDI and all of a sudden they are interested.  Odd ain't it.  CHic and Sean ragging on the PDI guys but now see that some of them could very easily compete in the IFBB. SO all of a sudden they are recruiting. 

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2006, 02:38:14 AM »
Looking tight sami.  fill out those arms a bit.  you're lean, very lean.  I can't wait to see the pics of you next to priest.

i will work on that in my next off-season for sure....Thanx

Sami seems like a great guy. Humble is 8)
  Well I AM.. but make sure u dont mix up between Humble and Dumble  ;D

Guys NO one can underestimate LEE, He is and Still the BEST no Doubt and with out him in the show for sure i will not have all the motivation to bring the best shape ever i can coz we all going to stand next to super Hero in bodybuilding and Car Racing, am personal i love speedy cars and i want to ask LEE what dose he think of DODGE-CHARGER SRT? am planing to buy it ;)

IFBB is a long story and i am not kind of a person who love Bit--g around when i leave some thing behind but i didnt get what i want to get from IFBB and others got!!!
regarding the PRO CARD, very simple (MUSTAFA HASSANIN+MOHD ANOUTI+GUNTER) they got the pro card given but not earning it! i am not sure about the last guy but Mustafa told me personally when i met him ( COME ON SAMI U SHOULD BE A PRO) just write a latter and ask Ur federation to contact the main IFBB..!! and he said thats what i did, the same with ANOUTI and i am not against these guys, they are my friends and i am happy to see them having the pro card BUT just to clear some points for the people who said YOU HAVE TO EARN IT ::) about Gunter i wish some one refresh my memory and tell me how did he earned it ;) coz i was mixed up with him and some one els, if he really earned it then HE didnt earn taking part in his first MR.O which he was pushed and didnt qualify for it by any show!! so forgive me if i am mistaken about Gunter :-*

The bad news is i got i am with a flu since last night and wish to get better BUT no matter what happens i will stand on the stage and this reason will no stop me from keeping my word for the PDI
i am afraid to take any Med. and start to hold water or get worse at this time, ANY advice ???

got to go to bed again ;) cant sleep 3 hrs in a row :'(  cant wait to go HOME and eat BigMac and sleep like a KING ohhh i mean like a BLAK SMITH ;D

~ The Black Smith ~

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2006, 02:40:15 AM »

Exactly; makes a sham of the US Pros who had to qualify the legit way at the USAs/Natinals/North America.
Team Goodrum!