Author Topic: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech  (Read 21848 times)

Stavios

Re: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2006, 07:03:44 PM »
Probably.  ;D

There are actually a lot of good dudes over there.  Both boards have their fair share of good posters as well as some dummies.

most guys fronm Getbig read mayhem but they act like they don't

most guys from mayhem read Getbig but they act like they don't

that's the truth !

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2006, 07:32:05 PM »
The kid is doing good for himself

Congrats!

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2006, 07:34:40 PM »
and so fucking what, big fucking deal.

id love to see how u handle real life.

Heres a clue, everyone is out to f**k you over, get with the program,

I respect someone more for cussing me down, and calling me mutherfucker, than somone who is all over my ass.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer isn't real life.  That's the movies.  

Real life is staying at work until 9pm, even though you could live without the money, but you can't live without the insurance with a newborn, and 18 month old at home.  The elder of which was up from 1:30am to 2:30am, and back up for good at 6am.  

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Alex23

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2006, 07:50:54 PM »
and so fucking what, big fucking deal.

id love to see how u handle real life.

HAhahahahahahahah priceless... and that coming from a guy who spends half his day posing as a gangbanger to reclaim the good old "glory days" .... 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2006, 08:02:33 PM »
Keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer isn't real life.  That's the movies.  

Real life is staying at work until 9pm, even though you could live without the money, but you can't live without the insurance with a newborn, and 18 month old at home.  The elder of which was up from 1:30am to 2:30am, and back up for good at 6am.  

Yeah david and Blockhead think there is glory in banging  ::)  Those guys need to grow up, cause thats kid sh*t.  Nothing cool about it.  They are so far from reality its sad and guess what nobody is impressed.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2006, 10:18:15 PM »
Steve piss me off cause he looks so great and he is only 2 years older than me
he makes me train harder

cool for him that he got a contract with muscletech !
especially if it is for 50k like Dante said  :o
i couldn't agree more. That lil bastard makes me more hungry to be the best. damn!
-

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2006, 10:21:06 PM »

Anybody ever tasted "liquid tin" - here's your chance.
Motherboy (the band).

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2006, 10:23:04 PM »
But i am glad he will get owned by Evan and Flex lewis!
-

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2006, 10:50:45 PM »

In my book, that is called unhappines and poor planning which could also be construed as misery.

Its all relative. Isn`t it?   :)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2006, 12:53:47 AM »
So Steve will simply go from saying True Protein is the best product there is to praising Muscletech? I wonder, will there be Muscletech ads in the mags saying he got huge on celltech, same as cutler?

Having tried both, I can honestly say that True Protein is better by far, imo. They aren't out to rip anyone off, and present a quality product without the BS. I can't remember how many times I have a seen a stupid fratboy at my gym actually believe the Muscletech hype and buy into it...

KTMckay

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2006, 01:21:26 AM »
keep riding my dick.

do you scour the internet message boards looking for homsexuals?

whos the bitch now.

monster flaming homo.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2006, 02:24:43 AM »
I know, right? that's what I just said...it throws his day off course and shatters his whole workweek when he comes on here and we cause him to meltdown and cry to Ron.

That's why he's at Mayhem making fun of us...because he can't get to us. he can't touch us...he'd be able to touch 'Hammer' before he can touch us.

He can't fathom we think NOTHING of him and he takes comfort in thinking we are all skinny or fat zit faced wannabees in mommys basement anyway so who cares what we think but it's funny how 140lb wannabees who's been training for so many years our own mothers can't recognize any results make him buckle like a belt and melt like a candle.

And your entitled to your opinion and Im entitled to mine. Its a small world, one of my trainees sent me the an email today explaining who you are and what your about. For all the smacktalk you throw out there Shane, I guess I was expecting more respectability from a person who represents a supplement company. You go on and on about principles yet conduct yourself like this online as a rep for said supplement company?
Trop heres advanced notice of who you would be working with as far as theblockhead is concerned (who asked about you prepping him), he works for a supp company so I guess theres no hypocrisy in all this in his views toward Steve (sarcasm). Yea Shane, no problem, Im not that impressed with you either....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2006, 02:28:52 AM »
And your entitled to your opinion and Im entitled to mine. Its a small world, one of my trainees sent me the an email today explaining who you are and what your about. For all the smacktalk you throw out there Shane, I guess I was expecting more respectability from a person who represents a supplement company. You go on and on about principles yet conduct yourself like this online as a rep for said supplement company?
Trop heres advanced notice of who you would be working with as far as theblockhead is concerned (who asked about you prepping him), he works for a supp company so I guess theres no hypocrisy in all this in his views toward Steve (sarcasm). Yea Shane, no problem, Im not that impressed with you either....
Which company? Are you positive this is him?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2006, 02:31:43 AM »

oh my god the fuckin' drama.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2006, 02:32:21 AM »
In my book, that is called unhappines and poor planning which could also be construed as misery.

exactly.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2006, 02:34:11 AM »
Yes thats him (sent email from someone who knows him)

Im not going to name the company, because in my opinion its a good supplement company...and I try to get along with everyone in the industry (to the best of my ability). I just find it dissapointing on a personal level. To each his own.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2006, 06:18:11 AM »
Steve kulco may be the next jeremy freeman, greg kovacs, aaron madron...ect 
They have to brands of athletes...and this is going to hurt cause its the truth !!

A.) The Protege'- This person has yet to do shows and actually place in competetion. Seen as promising, they are best used in before and after pics that make the after look as TA would say...25%bf. Too Easy

B.) The Pro- A person who is already a pro and a champion as well. Ussually picked up after a big win or a good placing. Gustavo,Cutler,Cormier,Jackson (Dex and Johnnie), David "Four Foot Nine" Henry.
L

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2006, 07:39:32 AM »
Steve kulco may be the next jeremy freeman, greg kovacs, aaron madron...ect 
They have to brands of athletes...and this is going to hurt cause its the truth !!

A.) The Protege'- This person has yet to do shows and actually place in competetion. Seen as promising, they are best used in before and after pics that make the after look as TA would say...25%bf. Too Easy

B.) The Pro- A person who is already a pro and a champion as well. Ussually picked up after a big win or a good placing. Gustavo,Cutler,Cormier,Jackson (Dex and Johnnie), David "Four Foot Nine" Henry.

bro, he has a "supplement contract", hes living it large now like a NBA star.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2006, 07:45:35 AM »
Its pretty clear davidpaul and jaejonna are the same person ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2006, 07:49:05 AM »

I am blockhead, jaejonna, sometimes bluto, one the 14 sarcarms (im the one who works out), and when im feeling a bit old skool i post as DIVISION.

have you got a problem with this?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2006, 08:07:05 AM »
hahah me and Davidpaul have put our diffrences aside srg. deez nuts ...goddamn , your like the dumbest person alive hahahahah
L

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2006, 09:21:38 AM »

Yes, one person's nirvana is another person's misery.  Very profound. 
Not exactly a new statement though. 

I'm just following the American dream.  Meet girl, get married, pump out some kids, and watch them grow up.  Our versions of happiness are different.  No big deal.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2006, 09:28:26 AM »
Yes, one person's nirvana is another person's misery.  Very profound. 
Not exactly a new statement though. 

I'm just following the American dream.  Meet girl, get married, pump out some kids, and watch them grow up.  Our versions of happiness are different.  No big deal.

one of these days I'm gonna come and train with you guys......it'll have to wait until you guys have a "light" day.  I'm man enough to admit that I can't handle the wieght you guys do...not even close.   Maybe on the shoulder press but that'd be it and I don't know how much you guys throw around so you probably bury me in those too.  One of these days I'm gonna get up the balls to show up over on 16 and gratiot..it's just a matter of time. 
nasser=piece of shit

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2006, 09:35:44 AM »
one of these days I'm gonna come and train with you guys......it'll have to wait until you guys have a "light" day.  I'm man enough to admit that I can't handle the wieght you guys do...not even close.   Maybe on the shoulder press but that'd be it and I don't know how much you guys throw around so you probably bury me in those too.  One of these days I'm gonna get up the balls to show up over on 16 and gratiot..it's just a matter of time. 

Come on over anytime.  There's more than just Steve and I there.  There is a good dozen or more national level guys, and a few national level women competitors.  There's always a big group of serious lifters around.  Great atmosphere.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2006, 09:39:09 AM »
Yes thats him (sent email from someone who knows him)

Im not going to name the company, because in my opinion its a good supplement company...and I try to get along with everyone in the industry (to the best of my ability). I just find it dissapointing on a personal level. To each his own.

monster running out to find a pic of Blockhead. He must have really gotten under your skin.

I have seen you two exchange in other posts and it seems you get special privileges from RON and or Hedgehog. Blockhead is either not allowed to access the thread or the thread gets deleted. There was a thread called "theGetbig's BB IMMATURE kids!" or something to that effect, The Blockhead was winning a debate with you and after several pages in, suddenly the thread disappeared. What gives? why run to Ron when Blockhead gets under your skin?

Getbig is a democratic board, no one gets special privileges or treatment here and there is no censorship of speech (most of the time). Unlike Mayhem, members here are sick of the lies and bullsh*t coming out of the crooked bodybuilding industry. When nutritional companies, magazines and the athletes tell boldface lies to the public they need to be called on it. And getbig is the place where it happens. Real change only comes when the public is allowed to engage in an open uncensored discourse about tough issues and where all views are heard. Without that you have bullshit that just keeps growing and thats what Mayhem has become. Anyone with a dissenting view is deleted. What good for the industry can come of that? Not much I imagine. Perhaps Steve Kuclo will read the dissenting points of view here at getbig and maybe just maybe he will take more responsibility in what he does and says while promoting CellTech products.