Author Topic: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech  (Read 21895 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2006, 05:28:09 PM »
So with all honesty, in front of this whole forum, you would turn down 50k a year from Muscletech yourself Blockhead with your obligations being only 3 photo shoots, and 5-6 weekends at big bodybuilding shows? (paid plane trips and expenses) and thats it for your obligations.  (im not saying thats the stipulations of Steves contract, I just think its sad how comraderie in this sport sucks bigtime and people are pissed off and labeling others as asskissers when congratulating people who do well for themselves)

Do you know what this means to me? It means I lose Steve Kuclo off the Trueprotein team. That sucks but I couldnt be happier for the guy because he is a great kid and deserves the best.

It would help if you grew a set of balls, and stopped being so insecure. You get called fat by a 140 pounder internet warrior, and you moan, your training system gets called out, and you meltdown.

This is real life, people will shotgun you for just looking at them, to get nuthin' but a reputation, this is the real shit.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2006, 05:32:18 PM »
 Oh I knew it was a matter of time before DANTE chimes in...I have to be careful what I say back...I don't want a PM from Ron Himself telling me to leave you alone because your feelings got hurt so I'll be gentle...

If MT came up to me, TheBlockHead and offered me that to look like an asshole in their ads with all the perks that come along with it to suck up my pride and my ill feelings towards that blood sucking company...would I??? Shit...where the fk do I SIGN????? Of course I would. I'm not stupid. Neither is Steve and for the last time...I never knocked Steve.

One thing about the good ol' trusty ol' BlockHead is that he's honest and straight up.

Now scurry off to MAYHEM and go get your ego and prostate stroked some more. You're an innovator and have some cool ideas...but you aint that special, player. You just aint. On MAYHEM you are...on here you're just this clown named 'Dante' with a big ego and god-complex.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2006, 05:33:58 PM »
So with all honesty, in front of this whole forum, you would turn down 50k a year from Muscletech yourself Blockhead with your obligations being only 3 photo shoots, and 5-6 weekends at big bodybuilding shows? (paid plane trips and expenses) and thats it for your obligations.  (im not saying thats the stipulations of Steves contract, I just think its sad how comraderie in this sport sucks bigtime and people are pissed off and labeling others as asskissers when congratulating people who do well for themselves)

Do you know what this means to me? It means I lose Steve Kuclo off the Trueprotein team. That sucks but I couldnt be happier for the guy because he is a great kid and deserves the best.

50 grand to be a slave, a bitch to speak.

haha cashcash money.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2006, 05:38:43 PM »
You know how in real life when some "Snoop Trevor Trev" white guy tries to talk "black".....and everyone looks around at everyone else and thinks "does this guy know how idiotic he looks and sounds right now?"

Thats kind of how it plays out on the net too.

Carryon "50 cent Stanley and Wutang Sethe"

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2006, 05:44:43 PM »
You know how in real life when some "Snoop Trevor Trev" white guy tries to talk "black".....and everyone looks around at everyone else and thinks "does this guy know how idiotic he looks and sounds right now?"

did someone's feeling just get hurt ::),

stop being a pussy, grow a set.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2006, 05:45:07 PM »

You're trying WAAAAY to hard, Dante. Now...TheBlockHead is known to speak "street" or "ebonics" on here as you say...'talking black'. I do that when I make FUN OF not because I think I am. You're country suburban ass obviously doesn't get it.

Just quit while you're ahead...call Ron or PM him and tell him that I and davidpaul hurt your feelings and Ron Himself will PM me and place a warning on me and I will continue to laugh at you as you feel all warm and secure over on Mayhem as the nutswingers fondle your balls for you. You must get thrown off that on here...you're just this middle aged clown with the name of a convienence store clerk in a cult-film they just recently made a sequel to who is a big believer in rest-pause training.
?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2006, 05:45:51 PM »

You need a replacement for him.. cause I know just the guy... ;D
just push some weight!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2006, 05:46:17 PM »
Oh I knew it was a matter of time before DANTE chimes in...I have to be careful what I say back...I don't want a PM from Ron Himself telling me to leave you alone because your feelings got hurt so I'll be gentle...

If MT came up to me, TheBlockHead and offered me that to look like an asshole in their ads with all the perks that come along with it to suck up my pride and my ill feelings towards that blood sucking company...would I??? Shit...where the fk do I SIGN????? Of course I would. I'm not stupid. Neither is Steve and for the last time...I never knocked Steve.

One thing about the good ol' trusty ol' BlockHead is that he's honest and straight up.

Now scurry off to MAYHEM and go get your ego and prostate stroked some more. You're an innovator and have some cool ideas...but you aint that special, player. You just aint. On MAYHEM you are...on here you're just this clown named 'Dante' with a big ego and god-complex.

he comes here, and is shocked to find no one wants to suck his dick. ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2006, 05:50:40 PM »

I know, right? that's what I just said...it throws his day off course and shatters his whole workweek when he comes on here and we cause him to meltdown and cry to Ron.

That's why he's at Mayhem making fun of us...because he can't get to us. he can't touch us...he'd be able to touch 'Hammer' before he can touch us.

He can't fathom we think NOTHING of him and he takes comfort in thinking we are all skinny or fat zit faced wannabees in mommys basement anyway so who cares what we think but it's funny how 140lb wannabees who's been training for so many years our own mothers can't recognize any results make him buckle like a belt and melt like a candle.
?

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2006, 05:51:07 PM »

i said "he'll be eanring millionS soon", how is that mocking?

You see what many mayhemers, will never get is, that here we keep it real, thats all you can do...................

So, you really believe he'll be making millions soon?  
Because if you don't believe that, then it most certainly is mocking.  

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2006, 05:56:30 PM »
I know, right? that's what I just said...it throws his day off course and shatters his whole workweek when he comes on here and we cause him to meltdown and cry to Ron.

That's why he's at Mayhem making fun of us...because he can't get to us. he can't touch us...he'd be able to touch 'Hammer' before he can touch us.

He can't fathom we think NOTHING of him and he takes comfort in thinking we are all skinny or fat zit faced wannabees in mommys basement anyway so who cares what we think but it's funny how 140lb wannabees who's been training for so many years our own mothers can't recognize any results make him buckle like a belt and melt like a candle.

The only 140 pounder i can think on a bodybduilding board, was chadmower, and to think, he was a platinum on gay.hem ::)

We keep it real G, that all you can do, you give respect when its, but if theres someone who thinks there shit don't smell, you bring them back down to reality.

remember when liljonesy popped that big ni**a abdul, cause he was all up his face fo' no reason? Ni**a kept it tight G.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2006, 05:59:24 PM »
Rest assured that I will do my best to educate everyone I can that Steve uses steroids and that Muscletech products will not work as well as the claims say it will.

The consumer must know how the person representing the product attained his physique.

LMFAO TA you've cited Muscletech research before to support your 'principles' ;D
Blockhead, are you saying that the MT ads are lies and that girls aren't more attracted to guys who are anabolic thanks to Leukic, the only truely anabolic supplement? ???

;D
I min/max my physique

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2006, 05:59:32 PM »
So, you really believe he'll be making millions soon?  
Because if you don't believe that, then it most certainly is mocking.  

and so fucking what, big fucking deal.

id love to see how u handle real life.

Heres a clue, everyone is out to f**k you over, get with the program,

I respect someone more for cussing me down, and calling me mutherfucker, than somone who is all over my ass.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

KTMckay

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2006, 06:11:39 PM »
and so fucking what, big fucking deal.

id love to see how u handle real life.

Heres a clue, everyone is out to f**k you over, get with the program,

I respect someone more for cussing me down, and calling me mutherfucker, than somone who is all over my ass.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

your a liar and a homo.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2006, 06:15:05 PM »
your a liar and a homo.

keep riding my dick.

do you scour the internet message boards looking for homsexuals?

whos the bitch now.

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2006, 06:17:40 PM »
Steve piss me off cause he looks so great and he is only 2 years older than me
he makes me train harder

cool for him that he got a contract with muscletech !
especially if it is for 50k like Dante said  :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2006, 06:23:45 PM »

Interesting.  A man who speaks of principle,but yet,really  a coward who runs from it. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2006, 06:27:56 PM »
Interesting.  A man who speaks of principle,but yet,really  a coward who runs from it. 

Interesting how it applies to you too.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2006, 06:30:14 PM »
Interesting how it applies to you too.

Highly Doubtful.

I would die for what I champion.  Would you?

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 06:31:58 PM »
All of you would be on your phuckin knees to get a contract with ANYONE...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2006, 06:34:59 PM »
Regarding getbig and mayhem, both boards can be examined psychologically and that would in fact make two very interesting and contrasting studies.  My question about getbig is: why do some people who seemingly hate bodybuilding and bodybuilders spend so much time on here?

your talking about yourself here.

tom prince hater. ;D

are you banned on mayhem yet?

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »
My question about getbig is: why do some people who seemingly hate bodybuilding and bodybuilders spend so much time on here?

yes !

as the leader of "the muscle worshipers", I was asking myself the same thing !

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2006, 06:36:15 PM »
Highly Doubtful.

What, lying? Or are we talking about the code duello circa 1777?
I min/max my physique

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2006, 06:51:34 PM »
Hahahahahaha! I bet everybody at Mayhem were like..."Good job, Steve, congrats, bro...great news, awesome, steve...good job bro..."

Right?

Right... and what's wrong with that?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2006, 07:02:17 PM »
Highly Doubtful.

You would die for a blow up doll?
just push some weight!