Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 160712 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #625 on: December 22, 2013, 12:26:07 AM »
Thank you Bikinslut.  I have always been very fiesty around Lee...pushing his buttons and such.  I let him know from the very start there was things I would never put up with.  Which is why we always clashed and there was always this back and forth arguing.  As much as we get along, pretty soon we are arguing although most of the time it was just fun.  I enjoyed seeing steam come out of his ears.  He never did anything disrespectful around me apart from arguing with me over dinner in front of friends.  I didn't think he should bring that to the dinner table but everyone thought we were funny.  I would never allow a man to treat me in a degrading way and shitting on a person is so degrading and disrespectful that I can't see how people get off on that kind of thing.  My mind can't even go there.  I think if any man was to seriously ask me to do something so vulgar I would throw something at him with intent to knock him the fuck out or some sense into him. 

Would you think of it as degrading if a man jizzed on your face?
P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: December 22, 2013, 12:28:30 AM »
Would you think of it as degrading if a man jizzed on your face?
One is sexually related and the other is just pure degrading and unhygenic/dirty. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #627 on: December 22, 2013, 12:29:03 AM »
I believe that the angry narrow minded guys are not capable of being focused on anything other than my posts about sex.  They can't see or more like refuse to see past the fact that I have stuff to contribute and have a multi facet personality.  
You have the intelligence to be able to draw things out of people.  You can look deeper too.  Not everyone can.  They only look on the surface and judge and think they know it all.  Really they are the most stupid, uninteresting and usually very narrow minded individuals.  
As for my partner its hard for me to even talk about it here, especially knowing the kind of attacks I would endure.  I would never allow people to see my weaknesses as they would use it against me.  But you are spot on as usual in regards to how it affected me...his death.  I would never depend on or trust another man after this.  I would trust someone as love and honesty but not being there for me.  The only person I can depend on, is myself.  

Your weaknesses are very apparent. You do not come across as a strong person but one who seeks and requires large amounts of male attention.  I don't read yor post on sex.  I stopped reading after the whole pooped on by lee priest thing.  
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #628 on: December 22, 2013, 12:30:27 AM »
Your weaknesses are very apparent. You do not come across as a strong person but one who seeks and requires large amounts of male attention.  I don't read yor post on sex.  I stopped reading after the whole pooped on by lee priest thing.  
its a defense mechanism. Her way of invalidating the opinions of her that she doesnt like or that conflicts with her personal self image.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: December 22, 2013, 12:43:44 AM »
You are very wrong.  I am a very strong woman, mentally.  My late partner said I was his rock and other ex's have been intimidated with how strong I am mentally.  Some are attracted to this and others are intimidated. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #630 on: December 22, 2013, 12:51:33 AM »
You are very wrong.  I am a very strong woman, mentally.  My late partner said I was his rock and other ex's have been intimidated with how strong I am mentally.  Some are attracted to this and others are intimidated. 

As much as you argue otherwise, it's apparent you're not a strong person. You might have a different definition of strong. I don't know how anyone would be intimidated by you.  You're not a horrible person nor a whore, you're just below average.   You can mention your former partner to elicit sympathy but it won't work on me.  I'm sorry.   
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: December 22, 2013, 12:51:49 AM »
He's bitter because I called him "dense" and tapped into his weakness which is the fact that he loves the cock and is a homosexual in denial.  The docking joke revealed his weakness and guilt over his preference for cock.

While I hope I am not "bitter" as you put it, the post you reference does mark a turning point for me. Up until that post, I stupidly imagined you were a friend and the you wouldn't stoop to such depths to seek attention for yourself. Since then I realized there are no limits to how far you are willing to go to make everything about you. You impose your own agenda on threads which were previously about others, such as this TBombz thread and Derek's passing thread.

If you think I am mistaken, look at what has happened to this thread since you posted here. It is suddenly all about Booty and not TBombz. Do you have HIV? Have you made similar stupid lifestyle choices? Are you offering sage wisdom to TBombz? No. You are instead posting about what gets you off anally.

'nuff said. You are your own worst enemy.

Hmm, your Christmas shopping spree didn't seem to have happened.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: December 22, 2013, 12:58:17 AM »
As much as you argue otherwise, it's apparent you're not a strong person. You might have a different definition of strong. I don't know how anyone would be intimidated by you.  You're not a horrible person nor a whore, you're just below average.   You can mention your former partner to elicit sympathy but it won't work on me.  I'm sorry.   
That's my point.  If I were to open up about certain things on here, there would always be people such as yourself implying that I was looking for sympathy. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #633 on: December 22, 2013, 01:02:33 AM »
That's my point.  If I were to open up about certain things on here, there would always be people such as yourself implying that I was looking for sympathy. 

You were looking for sympathy. You wouldn't have mentioned it unless you wanted a response.   It's not a crime to want people to sympathize with you.  I just think you come across slightly needy and attention starved.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: December 22, 2013, 01:05:01 AM »
While I hope I am not "bitter" as you put it, the post you reference does mark a turning point for me. Up until that post, I stupidly imagined you were a friend and the you wouldn't stoop to such depths to seek attention for yourself. Since then I realized there are no limits to how far you are willing to go to make everything about you. You impose your own agenda on threads which were previously about others, such as this TBombz thread and Derek's passing thread.

If you think I am mistaken, look at what has happened to this thread since you posted here. It is suddenly all about Booty and not TBombz. Do you have HIV? Have you made similar stupid lifestyle choices? Are you offering sage wisdom to TBombz? No. You are instead posting about what gets you off anally.

'nuff said. You are your own worst enemy.

Hmm, your Christmas shopping spree didn't seem to have happened.
Sorry but I find myself repeating myself over and over to the point where Its like talking to a brick wall.  That is why things changed between us.  Because I posted in the Derek thread, went to sleep and when I woke up found myself being attacked.  You then accused me of derailing the thread.  When I asked you to go back over the pages and find my post where I gave my opinion on Derek you didn't and instead chose to ramble on some more nonsense, which just just turned me off you.  I can't stand dense stubborn idiots.  
As with most people doing christmas shopping, it becomes a drag this time of year and I never stay longer than I have to.  I get in and get it done and then get out of there.  It's not enjoyable this time of year to go near any shopping malls.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: December 22, 2013, 01:06:07 AM »

Sympathy might be an overstatement. You do have the bad habit of making too many excuses though. That sometimes comes off seeming like sympathy seeking.

Speaking of this thread (not that you were), what are your feelings and thoughts about TBombz being HIV positive and being homeless and living in a rented car with his lady friend? Or do you have no opinions other than those that pertain to you and your situation? Or perhaps you forgot what the topic of this thread was in the first place.

How is that Christmas shopping going?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: December 22, 2013, 01:06:59 AM »
You were looking for sympathy. You wouldn't have mentioned it unless you wanted a response.   It's not a crime to want people to sympathize with you.  I just think you come across slightly needy and attention starved.
No I replied to The True Adonis.  End of story....

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: December 22, 2013, 01:09:51 AM »
Sympathy might be an overstatement. You do have the bad habit of making too many excuses though. That sometimes comes off seeming like sympathy seeking.

Speaking of this thread (not that you were), what are your feelings and thoughts about TBombz being HIV positive and being homeless and living in a rented car with his lady friend? Or do you have no opinions other than those that pertain to you and your situation? Or perhaps you forgot what the topic of this thread was in the first place.

How is that Christmas shopping going?
I actually think it's very devastating that Tbombz has hiv.  For the most part I am in shock because first it was Dereks death and now this.
And as if I didn't have to repeat myself enough...I am done with the christmas shopping you fucken idiot!  Now go suck another cock while your wife lays there in bed sick.  You are a vile human being and I find you repulsive! 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #638 on: December 22, 2013, 01:18:15 AM »
Crushed glass on the handwraps in this thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: December 22, 2013, 01:19:52 AM »
I actually think it's very devastating that Tbombz has hiv.  For the most part I am in shock because first it was Dereks death and now this.
And as if I didn't have to repeat myself enough...I am done with the christmas shopping you fucken idiot!  Now go suck another cock while your wife lays there in bed sick.  You are a vile human being and I find you repulsive!  

Not to worry, the feeling is mutual.

You are a vile human being and I find you repulsive.

Being higher minded then you, I won't mention you daughter and your lifestyle choices going into the details you seem to relish posting about. Talk about vile human beings....you should take a look in the mirror.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #640 on: December 22, 2013, 01:22:19 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #641 on: December 22, 2013, 01:22:37 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: December 22, 2013, 01:31:33 AM »
Not to worry, the feeling is mutual.

You are a vile human being and I find you repulsive.

Being higher minded then you, I won't mention you daughter and your lifestyle choices going into the details you seem to relish posting about. Talk about vile human beings....you should take a look in the mirror.
You are so dense it's exhausting. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #643 on: December 22, 2013, 01:33:29 AM »
Booty....did Lee ever admit to defecating on Adela's chest? Or anybody's?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #644 on: December 22, 2013, 01:36:56 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: December 22, 2013, 01:38:16 AM »
Booty....did Lee ever admit to defecating on Adela's chest? Or anybody's?
No but he told me a disgusting story about Cathy and Adela, about some threesome.  He thought it was normal and I was disgusted and called him mental.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #646 on: December 22, 2013, 01:39:02 AM »
No but he told me a disgusting story about Cathy and Adela, about some threesome.  He thought it was normal and I was disgusted and called him mental.  

You go girl!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #647 on: December 22, 2013, 01:41:00 AM »

Menage a trois???? With an ex and a current??? Both of whom probably have very large clits, plastic breasts and chin hair? How interesting.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: December 22, 2013, 01:43:15 AM »
Menage a trois???? With an ex and a current??? Both of whom probably have very large clits, plastic breasts and chin hair? How interesting.

Yep...a threesome with a current and an ex and he thought this was totally fine.  I think that is fucked up and voiced my opinion.  Then I couldn't take anymore of the mentalness and made an excuse to get off the phone. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #649 on: December 22, 2013, 01:48:27 AM »
Yep...a threesome with a current and an ex and he thought this was totally fine.  I think that is fucked up and voiced my opinion.  Then I couldn't take anymore of the mentalness and made an excuse to get off the phone. 

Why are you suck a prude?  ::)