Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352070 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #475 on: July 16, 2013, 07:04:56 PM »
If Cswol gets on stage, and looks anything resembling a bodybuider, then he will shutdown all of Getbig.

He will shut down the entire fucking internet! 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #476 on: July 16, 2013, 07:07:31 PM »
was at gym today, some kid came up said how i get so big, and have 22 inch arms, i laughed and said ohh everyone say im fat and out of shape, he replied your fuckin jacked, your traps are huge, your arms and back are jacked, he said you have muscles busting out all over, he said whatever their sayin is bullshit bc your huge and jacked.................l ol.............guess the in person view is much different than pics and getbigs asessment.

Did this happen in the showers?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #477 on: July 16, 2013, 07:32:59 PM »
no it didnt, but did you pick up the soap when you left the shower pedroassman

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #478 on: July 16, 2013, 07:52:52 PM »
Will you go to a Masonic lodge?  I'll show you around. I'm serious.  You might be surprised at what actually happens there.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #479 on: July 16, 2013, 08:56:22 PM »
Cswol will take this contest.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #480 on: July 16, 2013, 09:13:49 PM »
Most masons are kept in the dark and in the blue lodge, is the Masonic order trying to recruit me, archer I was already in illuminati circles, I'm a good person they dont want people like me

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #481 on: July 17, 2013, 12:32:33 AM »
Kyomu I just started one week ago, I posted a progress pic, once I get more hardcore and figure it out I will do the videos, right now I'm just taking this month to get on my feet and lose some fat and water and add muscle
Good luck bro.
I will mark your words,my man.
By the way, I give you an extremely important advice.

Dont be afraid no matter how small you get. Just go down until you get shredded.During this term,DONT TALK TO ANYBODY LIKE NOW EXCEPT YOUR TRAINER.
You should accomplish it 5 weeksout. Then you can have time to recuperate your hard earned mass and your skin will be very tight.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: July 17, 2013, 01:33:03 AM »
Good luck bro.

Dont be afraid no matter how small you get. Just go down until you get shredded.During this term,DONT TALK TO ANYBODY LIKE NOW EXCEPT YOUR TRAINER.
You should accomplish it 5 weeksout. Then you can have time to recuperate your hard earned mass and your skin will be very tight.
Good advice.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #483 on: July 17, 2013, 01:41:51 AM »
apologies cswol

now you have relayed the unverified conversation someone had with you I can see I was wrong- you will come in 270 shredded and the world willl stop turning.

did he ask you what your gut was??

as it seems like you avoid the truth. tape the guns but not the waist. its delusional.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #484 on: July 17, 2013, 01:45:32 AM »
I have nothing against the guy but he'll never be even close to 200lbs shredded.
You hold considerably more muscle. Furthermore you weren't training in the fat pic and clean as well right? cswole is probably already on 3-4 grams of gear right now... doubling it will do jack shit. He is maxed. Lots of gh and insulin would help a little maybe but he is maxed on just steroids. Look at the pics where he stands arms to his side - how much muscle do you see?

He will never compete, but if he did he would still be fat onstage as he doesn't have a realistic view of his own physique.

You don't think you're going to compete at 250 do you? I don't want to diss you but 250 is never happening for you.  Wanting to weigh a certain amount means you will never compete because you have the wrong mindset. Unrealistic expectations. When it finally dawns on you that you're still just as fat at 250 you will drop the competition idea, with some excuse such as "posing for shmoes in a glittery thong is gay, I just like to be big as fuck".

why do you think he is maxed van? Just shitty response in your opinion?

and i agree weight is stupid- if your average height 5'10, even if you ARE so insecure that you must be "huge" there is absolutely no reason to ever go above 240lbs...240 is about where it starts going backwards imo. cswole-  I dont care how much you weigh and what bf you are that means shit....

galeniko is 6'0 and only what 208lbs? at 5% bf...doesnt sound like much but .there are ALOT of guys with those stats who dont look as good.
l

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: July 17, 2013, 02:08:09 AM »
Good luck bro.

And forget about the scale.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 17, 2013, 02:10:18 AM »
And forget about the scale.
True, if you do not look good in the mirror what use is a scale?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #487 on: July 17, 2013, 02:16:54 AM »

Cwsol - he is right - you are not going to be judged during pre-judging by some adoring kid.   You will have a panel of people who judged many shows before and already have allegiences and politics for you to overcome. 

On stage - less is more is if means hardness and cuts vs size. 

it wont matter either way. he could juice his balls off, take everything under the sun magically build 40 pounds of muscle and compete at 23 0lbs....he'll still look like 230lbs of shit. He'll just be another big stocky guy better suited for powerlifting......your either born an athlete or not!
no different than a hot chick she can workout all she wants, cant make her legs longer or her hips bigger
l

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #488 on: July 17, 2013, 04:06:11 AM »
why do you think he is maxed van? Just shitty response in your opinion?

and i agree weight is stupid- if your average height 5'10, even if you ARE so insecure that you must be "huge" there is absolutely no reason to ever go above 240lbs...240 is about where it starts going backwards imo. cswole-  I dont care how much you weigh and what bf you are that means shit....

galeniko is 6'0 and only what 208lbs? at 5% bf...doesnt sound like much but .there are ALOT of guys with those stats who dont look as good.

Haha oh brother...

do you know how big someone will look wehen they are 200lbs and 5-6% bf, no insulina abuse involved??? This is prime 70s classical bodybuild condition right there.
all drugs - TPPIIP

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #489 on: July 17, 2013, 08:45:44 AM »
flinstones in person i would shut you down so fast, the reality would hit you like a ton of bricks, then you would be speechless when i tell you.........its still your muthafuckin set...........but you aint gona be able to do it! IM 6 feet 275 lbs right now, abs comin in, everything in good shape right now.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #490 on: July 17, 2013, 08:56:59 AM »
This after waking up and after 7 days of eating better minimal cardio and training harder, 6 feet 275 lbs, abs comin in!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #491 on: July 17, 2013, 08:57:41 AM »
Definitely a bit leaner 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #492 on: July 17, 2013, 09:17:58 AM »
These guys don't ever learn I'm gona make improvements every week

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #493 on: July 17, 2013, 09:38:24 AM »
These guys don't ever learn I'm gona make improvements every week

Good luck dude.
Y

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #494 on: July 17, 2013, 09:56:14 AM »
This after waking up and after 7 days of eating better minimal cardio and training harder, 6 feet 275 lbs, abs comin in!

im trying to be supportive here bro, but you are about- and this is no word of a lie, or flame in any way- 75 pounds from 'having your abs in'. i dont think you realise how much adipose you are carrying.

those arent abs bro. THEY ARE NOT ABS. thats i'd say a good inch/ 1.5 inch in depth of fat covering your abdominal wall thats is 'shaped' to your abs.

lets see, you say your 275. so your prolly really 265- ish with your shoes and clothes off and minus a few pounds for exaggeration as you permabulkers are apt to do. your holding about 10-15 pounds or more of water that will release once you cut carbs. that gives you a 'true' weight of 250-255 in my estimation.

given these numbers, which are accurate, i'll wager you $200 you will not get below 225 pounds in the next 10 weeks.

so, thats about a net loss of 2.5 pounds per week of true weight in the next 10 weeks- which is a 'piece of cake' as they say..

bring it.

b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #495 on: July 17, 2013, 10:03:51 AM »
The guy is beyond saving. Completely and utterly fucked.

If you've been pumping iron all your life and spending time around pros every day
in the mecca of bodybuilding and are still so delusional there's nothing to be done.

Funny guy but he lives in his own little fantasy world.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #496 on: July 17, 2013, 10:13:35 AM »
The guy is beyond saving. Completely and utterly fucked.

If you've been pumping iron all your life and spending time around pros every day
in the mecca of bodybuilding and are still so delusional there's nothing to be done.

Funny guy but he lives in his own little fantasy world.

This.

it's amusing and I get that he's playing it up. but it's to the point where he's just being a moron, and real guys...who diet and put in the work to be lean, and know how HARD it is...would like him to just shut the fuck up already with his nonsense about how he's going to be 250 and ripped, like anyone can do it.....LOLOL. diet ONCE in your life and then talk to me

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #497 on: July 17, 2013, 10:17:29 AM »
Funny how you sittin on a keyboard hatin and typing, in real life I stil own every getbigger talkin shit, can shut you down any day of the week, where the fuck you at now, it's still your set while I'm huge your typing on a keyboard, professional typists not doin shit!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #498 on: July 17, 2013, 10:28:36 AM »
I know things about the Masons that I would love to share. It's not what you think it is.  Most Masons are older white male christian republicans. They don't hide secrets from members.  First off, they are doing a terrible job if everybody and their uncle know all their most valuable secrets. That's not much of a conspiracy if you can't even keep your conspiracy a secret.

And if they were close to the powerful and elite they wouldn't have such a hard time recruiting new young members. Young ambitious men would be lined up around the corner to become members.  You're recycling the same old propaganda that's been around for years. 
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #499 on: July 17, 2013, 10:31:24 AM »
I know things about the Masons that I would love to share. It's not what you think it is.  Most Masons are older white male christian republicans. They don't hide secrets from members.  First off, they are doing a terrible job if everybody and their uncle know all their most valuable secrets. That's not much of a conspiracy if you can't even keep your conspiracy a secret.

And if they were close to the powerful and elite they wouldn't have such a hard time recruiting new young members. Young ambitious men would be lined up around the corner to become members.  You're recycling the same old propaganda that's been around for years. 
What is the point of being a Mason? Is it similar to a biker gang for nerds?