Author Topic: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge  (Read 51132 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: *Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance!
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2010, 09:43:01 AM »
I'm still waiting for leg pics. Are you scared to post leg pics because you have chicken legs?  :D :D ;) Hahaha, upper body man only, huh?
X

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2010, 09:45:14 AM »
obnoxious vulgarity

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2010, 10:57:35 AM »

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »
Pussy...

In order to appreciate the BRILLIANCE of my performance, you must understand that the entire thing was a complete ACT. It was a deliberate caricature of myself, displaying the most outrageous narcissistic behavior possible. Once you grasp this, you can fully comprehend the beauty and complexity of my performance.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2010, 11:25:50 AM »
In order to appreciate the BRILLIANCE of my performance, you must understand that the entire thing was a complete ACT. It was a deliberate caricature of myself, displaying the most outrageous narcissistic behavior possible. Once you grasp this, you can fully comprehend the beauty and complexity of my performance.

You've made this same post like a dozen times and it's still not funny.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2010, 11:30:57 AM »
You've made this same post like a dozen times and it's still not funny.

It has 1600 views in 1 day, I've gotten numerous phone calls, txts, and emails telling me how awesome and hilarious the performance was.

I am a controversial guy; you're gonna either love me or hate me, there is no in between.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »
I am a controversial guy;
LOL Nothing controversial about you, people just like seeing others that are retarded acting it out on stage. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2010, 12:57:33 PM »
A more literate Derek Anthony is all.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2010, 06:17:57 AM »
Actually, you're close, it puts my performance IQ at 141(99.7%tile)

Actually, 99.7% is IQ 143 when the standard deviation is 16. You first claimed that your testing was with the Stanford-Binet, and the Stanford-Binet uses a standrd deviation of 16. So now you are presenting a Wechsler score.

In any case, your full scale IQ is what matters, and it is not 160 or even 141  but 135. To be honest with you, I still believe that 135 is too high for you and that you faked this document. 135 IQ would be an engineer from a top school or a medical surgeon, and not a brutish guido like yourself. But assuming you didn't fake the document, your score is a childhood score and childhood scores are usually much higher than adult scores. An IQ of 120 is believable for you if we really, really push suspension of disbelief to an extreme degree, but no way do you have an IQ above 120.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2010, 06:24:21 AM »
It has 1600 views in 1 day, I've gotten numerous phone calls, txts, and emails telling me how awesome and hilarious the performance was.

I am a controversial guy; you're gonna either love me or hate me, there is no in between.

I've gotten numerous phone calls, txts, and emails telling me how terrible it was so I guess we'll never know who's right.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: October 25, 2010, 07:02:09 AM »
I enjoyed the performance. Seriously, who here cannot deny that it would be hillarios to see live!

Did you see the look on the chick's face, when he did a jerk-off simulation? I loved it!

Ross could pack comedy clubs with that shit - its damn funny!

suckmymuscle

OPEN CHALLENGE TO ROSS ERSTLING.
« Reply #136 on: October 25, 2010, 07:37:54 AM »
  This brutish-looking guido claims an IQ of 160, which would put him far above your average M.I.T professor(IQ 143) and in the same league as Darwin, Kepler, Kant and Maxwell in intelligence. Well, this is Ross' chance to prove it!!!!!! This problem was published in the Mensa journal and so far over 3,000 Mensans(average IQ 136) have unsuccessfully tried to solve it. This problem was presented to a group consisting of 200 M.I.T and CalTech physics and math professors(average IQ 143) and none could solve the problem. Estimates that 99.997% of the general population cannot solve it.

The problem has been solved by me and by two others I am aware of. Here is the problem:

A certain gear system consists of five concentric, superimposed discs: A, B, C, D and E, which are mounted on a solid platform, taken as a stationary reference. The discs have different sizes and spin at different speeds. All the discs spin at constant speed, some clockwise and some counter-clockwise. Each disc has a red dot on it's surface, and initially all these dots are not lined up. At a given moment, all the discs start spinning simultaneously, each at their own speed, without any contact between them. It takes 7 minutes for disc A, 13 minutes for disc B, 17 minutes for disc C, 19 minutes for disc D and 23 minutes for disc E to complete a full 360 degree spin. After a certain time, all discs were aligned, disc A being in the same position it was 2 minutes after it started spinning, disc B being in the same position it was 3 minutes after it started spinning, disc C being in the same position it was 4 minutes after it started spinning, disc D being in the same position it was 7 minutes after it started to spin and disc E being in the same position it was 9 minutes after it started to spin. How much time elapsed from the moment the discs started to spin until the discs reached that configuration for the first time?

Out of 200 M.I.T math professors none was able to solve this problem, but since Ross has an IQ over a full standard deviation above your typical MIT professor, he should be able to solve it. An IQ of 160 or higher is required to solve this problem. If Ross doesen't publish his answer I will publish it in 5 days.

If there are other Getbiggers out there who can solve this problem, I am asking you not to publish it because I don't want Ross to have any excuses for why he diidn't solve it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S - Ross, don't even try Googling for the answer becuse it is not there. Only three people in the World have solved this problem so far.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2010, 07:39:57 AM »
I enjoyed the performance. Seriously, who here cannot deny that it would be hillarios to see live!

Did you see the look on the chick's face, when he did a jerk-off simulation? I loved it!

Ross could pack comedy clubs with that shit - its damn funny!

Hahah thanks man!  I'm up to just about 2,000 views in 3 days!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2010, 07:44:36 AM »
 These chumps who desperately try to promote themselves and whore themselves out as fitness gurus must have a special place in hell.

But I guess there are lots of idiots out there who put bread on these guy's tables.

Everyone in the USA is following "The Situation" right now and a myriad of other complete shit, so nothing would surpise me.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: October 25, 2010, 07:47:27 AM »
These chumps who desperately try to promote themselves and whore themselves out as fitness gurus must have a special place in hell.

But I guess there are lots of idiots out there who put bread on these guy's tables.

Everyone in the USA is following "The Situation" right now and a myriad of other complete shit, so nothing would surpise me.

I train Mike The Situation, we grew up together in Manalapan. 

I don't promote myself as a GURU, I AM a GURU.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 25, 2010, 07:50:28 AM »

Ross what is the best exercise for legs (size).?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 25, 2010, 07:56:03 AM »

Exercise, diet, steroids usage..... all this shit is incredibly simple. There are very few gurus out there who actually know anything special.

If you're getting paid, keep on hustling though. There's a sucker born every minute and a lot of people need someone else to hold their hand through life and tell them what to do.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2010, 07:57:21 AM »
Ross what is the best exercise for legs (size).?

NOT the SQUAT!  LEG PRESS, heavy weight + HIGH REPS! 

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: October 25, 2010, 07:58:25 AM »
Exercise, diet, steroids usage..... all this shit is incredibly simple. There are very few gurus out there who actually know anything special.

If you're getting paid, keep on hustling though. There's a sucker born every minute and a lot of people need someone else to hold their hand through life and tell them what to do.

I agree with you, most "GURUS" have not contributed any ORIGINAL thought to bodybuilding methodology.  On the other hand, I have.  GOOGLE ME my bro.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2010, 08:06:00 AM »
NOT the SQUAT!  LEG PRESS, heavy weight + HIGH REPS! 
That's how you achieved your massive legs ?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2010, 08:13:21 AM »
That's how you achieved your massive legs ?

I've had some injuries, so my legs have lost some size.  In my experience, the guys who have the best legs, are NOT the heaviest squatters.  They are the guys who can perform the most reps of HEAVY WEIGHT on the leg press, with many different variations in stance(high, low, in , wide.)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2010, 08:16:53 AM »
I've had some injuries, so my legs have lost some size. 
They are still massive though.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: OPEN CHALLENGE TO ROSS ERSTLING.
« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2010, 09:27:18 AM »
3 people!!! But how many have broken a german shepards spine with their bare hands?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #148 on: October 25, 2010, 09:28:52 AM »
We are blessed here at Getbig to have a guy like Sucky. > than 160 IQ, ex special forces operater, benches 600 raw and ripper of spines from German Shepards. All this without a lick of proof whatsoever. Geez, where is Dave when you need him? ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #149 on: October 25, 2010, 09:31:20 AM »
We are blessed here at Getbig to have a guy like Sucky. > than 160 IQ, ex special forces operater, benches 600 raw and ripper of spines from German Shepards. All this without a lick of proof whatsoever. Geez, where is Dave when you need him? ::)

Has he really claimed all that?  :o