Author Topic: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge  (Read 51375 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: *Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance!
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2010, 05:36:57 AM »
Big, big difference between a 160 and a 135 IQ. Good of you to admit that you lied. Could one expect anything less from a steroid-loving supplement salesman?
O

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2010, 07:34:26 AM »
Big, big difference between a 160 and a 135 IQ. Good of you to admit that you lied. Could one expect anything less from a steroid-loving supplement salesman?

Actually, it's more important to look at the score breakdowns and the different strength and weaknesses in cognitive function.

My PERFORMANCE IQ is in the 99.7th percentile, my IQ would have been OVER 160 had I tested better in MATH.  My MATH score was only average, which brought down my total IQ score significantly.  Truth be told, in SOME aspects of cognitive function, I am one of the smartest men on the planet.  FACT.

Jizzacked

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2010, 08:19:55 AM »
I don't understand why ross is going on and on about this IQ business... this test clearly shows he was about 12 years old when this alleged measurement of his mind took place.  ::)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2010, 08:23:19 AM »
I don't understand why ross is going on and on about this IQ business... this test clearly shows he was about 12 years old when this alleged measurement of his mind took place.  ::)

IQ score does not change throughout life. Most IQ scores are based on childhood testing.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2010, 09:04:59 AM »

Rozz, I like you in a simian, pelican-nosed, Neanderthal-man-with-eyes-too-close-together- kinda way so I'm not looking to shit in your hat ...but:

You lied. You said it was 160 and now admit it's 135- which is respectable but a different ballpark. You're now saying it WOULD have been 160 IF you could choose one aspect of the test and omit another. That's not how it works. In fact, it goes against the whole purpose of an IQ test.

Carry on though..you're good fun.
O

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2010, 09:09:06 AM »

Rozz, I like you in a simian, pelican-nosed, Neanderthal-man-with-eyes-too-close-together- kinda way so I'm not looking to shit in your hat ...but:

You lied. You said it was 160 and now admit it's 135- which is respectable but a different ballpark. You're now saying it WOULD have been 160 IF you could choose one aspect of the test and omit another. That's not how it works. In fact, it goes against the whole purpose of an IQ test.

Carry on though..you're good fun.

What I'm saying is, there may be a guy who can calculate the gravitational forces of the planets during different orbital paths, but I will absolutely guarantee my that verbal intelligence is higer than his or anyone else's I've ever met or heard, for that matter.  In some aspects of cognitive function, I am an anomaly.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2010, 09:16:36 AM »
I am an anomaly.

In an oddball, nutty type of way... sure.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2010, 09:22:44 AM »
IQ score does not change throughout life. Most IQ scores are based on childhood testing.

yeah it does you stupid fuck.  it actually diminishes with age because the age ratio reduces.  jesus you're fucking stupid.

"Losst Cockring"
Deep Tissue Massage

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »
lmao at some guy coming on getbig to defend his IQ

talk about positive realism, 90% of people think they are in the top 10% in intelligence

oh brother  ::)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2010, 09:33:23 AM »
That isnt me you stupid piece of shit, this is:

Yes, I train Mike The Situation...

Epic looking big next to a 160lb twink, lets face it everything you've posted on this site has been a lie, from you BS bench claims and half reps to your drug addicted, freeloading off of daddy life style. You truly are a big nose, Jew, POS, guido wannabe

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2010, 09:35:14 AM »
yeah it does you stupid fuck.  it actually diminishes with age because the age ratio reduces.  jesus you're fucking stupid.

"Losst Cockring"

You moron, of course your general IQ can slightly diminish with age, as your brain ages.  The point is that IQ tests are a reliable predictor of intelligence that does not change significantly over time. Stop arguing semantics, fool.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2010, 10:34:05 AM »
You moron, of course your general IQ can slightly diminish with age, as your brain ages.  The point is that IQ tests are a reliable predictor of intelligence that does not change significantly over time. Stop arguing semantics, fool.

Semantics?

You asshole, you're arguing that the word "does" means "does not".

Nice nose.
Deep Tissue Massage

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2010, 10:46:19 AM »

What college did you attend and what was you GPA when you finished?  ??? ??? With your 160 IQ, you must have attended a better then average college.
D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »
you ever gonna post the 2nd bench workout video?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2010, 01:52:48 PM »
I think Ross shared his leg workout tips with The Situation.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2010, 01:54:04 PM »
Ross needs to stop his 5 times weekly nose training and start training those things he calls legs, Ive seen landmine victims with more size.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2010, 01:56:36 PM »
What I'm saying is, there may be a guy who can calculate the gravitational forces of the planets during different orbital paths, but I will absolutely guarantee my that verbal intelligence is higer than his or anyone else's I've ever met or heard, for that matter.  In some aspects of cognitive function, I am an anomaly.
We could take over the world.  Wait, we already have.  Don`t worry about these guys Ross, they aren`t allowed in La Kosher Nostra anyways so they will never understand. 8)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2010, 03:04:29 PM »
"I Love To Bust a Nut!"

FRONT ANGLE: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=439198370988&ref=notif&notif_t=video_tag

Aren't you the guy who claimed a 160 IQ ??? For a guy with an intellect considerably above a suma cum laude Harvard professor I must say that you strike me as being very, very dull.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2010, 04:13:37 PM »
Ross Pursesling is lollipop licking bottom. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2010, 04:15:13 PM »

w8m8

« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2010, 05:48:49 PM »
That's the whole POINT, it's an ACT.

sorry .. it was awful .. you try way too hard .. and it's just not entertaining

I'm not hating on you .. just sayin' it wasn't good dude .. really

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2010, 06:00:24 PM »
This is embarrassing. But on the bright side at least you can buy your pants off the rack at any boy/girl section of every shopping outlet on the planet. So you got that going for ya :-\

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2010, 06:06:58 PM »
Actually, it's more important to look at the score breakdowns and the different strength and weaknesses in cognitive function.

My PERFORMANCE IQ is in the 99.7th percentile, my IQ would have been OVER 160 had I tested better in MATH.  My MATH score was only average, which brought down my total IQ score significantly.  Truth be told, in SOME aspects of cognitive function, I am one of the smartest men on the planet.  FACT.

99.7% would be IQ 143. I am sorry, but I am not buying. That would be the IQ of an M.I.T math professor. You strike me as having an IQ in the low average range, where average is 90-109, so I would say your IQ is between 90 and 100. I think 95 is about right for you.

BB is Serious

« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2010, 10:43:20 PM »
Ross that was Fucking SAD most can't watch your act, as most here have said people are laughing at you not with you.Comedy is not your field try sticking to what you know best INJECTING DRUGS.With a little luck you could be doing this act from hospital when ya kidneys fuckup.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2010, 09:33:43 AM »
 99.7% would be IQ 143. I am sorry, but I am not buying. That would be the IQ of an M.I.T math professor. You strike me as having an IQ in the low average range, where average is 90-109, so I would say your IQ is between 90 and 100. I think 95 is about right for you.

Actually, you're close, it puts my performance IQ at 141(99.7%tile)