Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 498018 times)

fredrollon

• Getbig III
Re: Trump calling Corona a hoax
« Reply #500 on: February 29, 2020, 03:23:02 PM »
You want to parse words and say he called the Dems panic about it a hoax.

Trump didn't call the "Coronavirus a hoax", as you stated previously .

Now you've switched to saying that Trump called the "Dems panic about it a hoax". He didn't say that either.

Trump said the Democrat's current line ,that he was doing a bad job on the Coronavirus Outbreak , was a "hoax".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #501 on: February 29, 2020, 03:34:03 PM »
There’s literally 700 million people quarantined in china against their will and locked in their apartments right now.
I can’t understand why people are downplaying this and refusing to believe the grave reality of the situation. This is the real deal, probably equal or worse to the Spanish Flu but now add international travel to the mix.

Only down playing this here in the US. Trump shut down travel from China to here when this broke out. As far here goes, the left media and left politicians are putting this directly on Trump as just another way to interfere in the 2020 elections since everything else has failed

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #502 on: February 29, 2020, 03:34:07 PM »
So there is still hope that Primemuscle succumbs to it.

Prime has been very quiet since this explosion of cases in the USA plus the first death.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #503 on: February 29, 2020, 03:37:44 PM »
So there is still hope that Primemuscle succumbs to it.

Yes, it was announced last night we have our first case in Oregon.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: February 29, 2020, 03:42:26 PM »
If you want to know how bad things are in Iran

https://mobile.twitter.com/aliostad/status/1233668766124400640

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: February 29, 2020, 04:03:20 PM »
The corona virus will die out on it's own

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: February 29, 2020, 04:11:39 PM »
Prime has been very quiet since this explosion of cases in the USA plus the first death.

Thank god something finally shut the senile soggy old queer up.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: February 29, 2020, 04:12:39 PM »
he is on route to Basile's basement, where I am also hiding out with blankets and canned food. Thank god I still have WiFi.

Ewwwwwwwww.....

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #508 on: February 29, 2020, 04:54:30 PM »
One person died and people are already freaking out

How many people die in the US everyday  again?

Oh that's right  - 7,452 people

According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds.Mar 5, 2018

Meh.  ::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: February 29, 2020, 04:57:06 PM »
Only down playing this here in the US. Trump shut down travel from China to here when this broke out. As far here goes, the left media and left politicians are putting this directly on Trump as just another way to interfere in the 2020 elections since everything else has failed
Joe I hate liberals probably more than you but we shouldn’t be hung up on the political aspect of this crisis, because if we don’t get it under control absolutely none of it will matter. Everybody here better prepare for a quarantine because it’s going to get much worse before it’ll get better.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: February 29, 2020, 04:59:06 PM »
One person died and people are freaking out

How many people die in the US everyday  again?

Oh that's right  - 7,452 people

Meh.  ::)

The people freaking out are the people who understand exponential growth.Again, it's looking like it's 5x or more infectious and 20x+ more deadly. Actually think about what it's like to have 1 person infect an average of 5 people, compared to flu infecting 1.3.Then think about those 1 out of every thousand dying of flu, compared to 20 out of a thousand dying from getting coronavirus.Then think about the fact those flu deaths don't overwhelm the hospitals, then think about the almost certainty the corona deaths will.At that point you can throw the 2% fatality of corona out the window because if people who need respirators, iv etc are not getting medical care then that % will go through the roof.Think about what the figures are going to look like in a month,2 months etc...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #511 on: February 29, 2020, 05:00:43 PM »
The greater part of Communist China has long been quarantined.  That's what Communism does.  It holds it's own hostage.

Just like islime.

FTN.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: February 29, 2020, 05:02:59 PM »
They need to concentrate on the CLV and get it under control  ASAP.  Liberals are the carriers.

Chicken Little Virus.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #513 on: February 29, 2020, 05:32:06 PM »
1 person has died, but that is a hoax too! Dear leader said so!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #514 on: February 29, 2020, 05:35:16 PM »
IMPOTUS has it all under control

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: February 29, 2020, 05:38:24 PM »
IMPOTUS has it all under control

I hope it catches you. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #516 on: February 29, 2020, 05:40:21 PM »
57 countries with confirmed cases. Fuck China.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #517 on: February 29, 2020, 05:40:37 PM »
Trump called the politicizing the virus for political gain a hoax. We have one death and that's because Trump stopped the flights from China from coming in. He declared this an emergency early as opposed to Obama who waited till their was around 1000 deaths from the Swine flu in the US then appointed an Al Gore flunky as the czar in charge of fighting it. Trump picked the number two most powerful man in the country to be the liaison between the government and the doctors and scientists of the CDC. Make no mistake Democrats are using this disease as a political weapon. The stock market has crashed due to their fear mongering. Nothing would make Democrats happier than for the economy to fail so they can blame Trump so they can regain power to line their pockets.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #518 on: February 29, 2020, 05:43:09 PM »
Did I miss the part where Trump called it a hoax?  Maybe I did, I don't know, but that would seem like an important detail in a thread titled "Trump calling Corona a hoax".

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #519 on: February 29, 2020, 05:49:21 PM »
flu

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: February 29, 2020, 05:57:50 PM »
flu

Exactly, brother.  ;D

CLV.  Chicken Little Virus.  It's not as though we don't take this virus seriously but that we don't take crazy wacky, uneccessary jibberish seriously. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #521 on: February 29, 2020, 05:58:16 PM »
I don't know if you've traveled very much, but there's quite a few drug addicts and obese people in all sorts of blue states.  Also a reminder that 60 million people got the swine flu and over 12k died in this country and the media wasn't panicked like it is about corona. Different standard to Trump than Barack.

Not with the abundance that there are in red states.

How many of those that died from swine flu were quarantined when it broke out?    Don't worry, Jesus will save you.  But only if he gets enough Likes.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: February 29, 2020, 06:35:03 PM »
It's simply a risk Vs reward scenario.It costs peanuts to prep and if nothing happens you have a few months of healthy food and don't need to shop for a while.If something happens, you might die because you said "it's just flu, bro", then got shot by Jamal and Tyrone while fighting over the last rice packet in the shop you are looting.Intelligent people do the former, low IQ the latter.

Lol, saw this on another board

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: February 29, 2020, 06:41:14 PM »
57 countries with confirmed cases. Fuck China.

First Aussie just died as well.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #524 on: February 29, 2020, 06:54:57 PM »
This thread is so retarded....

Above post "infect half US population in a year?" LOL the spread of the virus has already slowed in China's worst affected areas and they only have in the tens of thousands of cases... After almost three months.

How anyone thinks from here it's going to infect 170 000 000 Americans within twelve months? Hysteria. There is no evidence for any of the nonsense being posted here.

This.