Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3125354 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34150 on: September 07, 2007, 02:38:22 PM »
I don't think he said it was adjusted. Show me where he said that. In fact, he was arguing with you people about the "fake pics" situation.

i was pretty certain he came on later and said that he had to do something for them to show up.  - get them from the dvd to pics.  even so, just look at the background.....

anyways, amusing how hulkster found his statement so fast considering it was literally, hundreds upon hundreds pages ago.

lmao.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34152 on: September 07, 2007, 02:40:49 PM »
You posted this:

"flex was onstage with both and said yates is better where as he thought he could beat ronnie."

I posted this:

Question- "Flex, who do you think had the better physique at their respective peaks - Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman ?"

Flex- "Hands down.. RC"

Flex says Ronnie is better.

Flex thinks himself and Ronnie have surpassed (above) yates:

Even Cormier thinks everyone has caught up to yates.

JM: Do you feel any regret that you never got the chance to take on Dorian one more time?
FW:No. He's always going to be netted as one of the champions as undefeated. You always want to take it from the champion. No, that doesn't bother me because I think both Ronnie and I are above what he has displayed at the previous Mr. Olympia's so I think it would have been happening anyway. Especially like this year, with Ronnie and I coming out and were both battling

JM: Cormier and I were talking about how two years ago Dorian's physique was light years ahead of everyone but now everyone has caught up to him.

Ronnie and Flex above what Yates displayed in what sense? not in conditioned size , not in balance & proportion , not in density  , hell in fact Flex was at his best in 1993 and he's most certainly never looked like that again in his whole career ! Ronnie on the other hand did improve but what did he improve on? size NO he was already competing at 250-255 pounds , balance & proportion? NO same collection of parts , posing? NO he's always been a mediocre poser the one major area Coleman improved on was conditioning and thats something Dorian wrote the book on !

Flex is entitled to his opinion and he feels that why I have no problem with it , it doesn't mean Ronnie would be able to beat him in a contest

Ernie Taylor said that if Dorian entered the 1998 Mr Olympia he would beat Ronnie Coleman , its an opinion it doesn't means its right .

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34153 on: September 07, 2007, 02:42:49 PM »

i guess you cant read and see my post where flex said he should have won in 99.

i will post his direct quotes later from FLEX.

did you not see the 99 olympia and his reaction?

would you consider that from someone who thought they should not have won?

I didn't say anything about 99 Olympia. Talk to Hulkster about that, since it was between you and him.

I was replying to your post about Flex saying that yates is better than Ronnie and I showed you with multiple quotes from Flex himself stating that Ronnie is better.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34154 on: September 07, 2007, 02:44:18 PM »

i was pretty certain he came on later and said that he had to do something for them to show up.  - get them from the dvd to pics.  even so, just look at the background.....

anyways, amusing how hulkster found his statement so fast considering it was literally, hundreds upon hundreds pages ago.

lmao.

I don't think ForcedReps ever said that.

I believe there is something called "favourites"

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34155 on: September 07, 2007, 02:49:31 PM »
I don't think ForcedReps ever said that.

he saved the exact page from forced reps that was like 600 pages ago.

lmao.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34156 on: September 07, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »
iceman what you posted was a tad misleading because you left out a part of the quote

JM: Cormier and I were talking about how two years ago Dorian's physique was light years ahead of everyone but now everyone has caught up to him.
FW:That's exactly what happens. In 1993, when I went out there it was like, gee man, he just wiped us out. Then unfortunately injuries started to hindering him and people started to catch up.

He's stating that people started to catch up AFTER THE INJURIES not while he was in his prime and no one caught up anyway see 1995 when it was a repeat of 1993 everyone blown away ! a tad misleading your are , very curious why you would leave that out lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34157 on: September 07, 2007, 02:54:14 PM »

sadly, I don't think Icecold is smart enough to use this feature.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34158 on: September 07, 2007, 02:56:04 PM »
It's you and 2 morons against the whole net. LOL.

thats pretty much this whole debate.

three dorian fans vs the rest of the world LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34159 on: September 07, 2007, 02:57:16 PM »
Hulkster its not ' they ' say he looks better in person VS pics and videos its EYEWITNESSES including an IFBB judge lol this isn't a tactic this is a fact again if you have proof to the contrary feel free to post it , but seeing neither of us were there I'll take it on authority of others this is accurate and I've seen these quotes attributed to Dorian Yates numerous times and never once for Ronnie , so regardless if you agree or not its true

And Hello pot meet Mr Kettle recall this pic is fake? you were so crushed when this was posted because it conaardicts your dumb claims that his most muscular sucks even compared to Ronnie

yeah, if you cut off both arms, delts and quads, its a pretty good most muscular shot.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34160 on: September 07, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »
it isn't difficult ND. ::)

the top left one matches the DVD shots from ForcedReps.

the top right one matches the VHS shots from ForcedReps AND Iceman.

the bottom one looks like someone took a picture of their old tv with a digital camera it is so bad.

thats from the blurry video on youtube.

they are ALL real. Just different levels of quality.

this isn't hard.

but then again, your skills at understanding do not seem to be very good. :-\

like I said, ND and Icehole did not read this post.

if they did, thats even worse, because it shows that they lack the critical thinking skills to understand even simple concepts.

this isn't difficult, but they go on and on like they never read it.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34161 on: September 07, 2007, 03:00:19 PM »
thats pretty much this whole debate.

three dorian fans vs the rest of the world LOL ::)

Argument ad populum rears it's ugly head again , the rest of the world lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34162 on: September 07, 2007, 03:00:26 PM »
I think you need to read this again. LOL
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2353747#msg2353747

I don't think either of these idiots understands the english language.

I honestly don't.

Flower Boy Ran Away

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34163 on: September 07, 2007, 03:01:40 PM »
To everybody still posting in this thread.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34164 on: September 07, 2007, 03:02:07 PM »
I don't think either of these idiots understands the english language.

I honestly don't.

Again we now have FOUR versions when will the FIFTH be here and will that be the ' new proof ' that seals out fate? lol I could care less what you post because it doesn't change the fact Yates has advantages over Ronnie any year

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34165 on: September 07, 2007, 06:24:17 PM »
Lets see, the new screencaps are extremely dark and blurry.
When it's really dark, it's shows detail not there under normal viewing conditions, making shadows appear in the extreme.
Therefore, exaggerating conditioning of bodybuilders.
Take a really dark screencap of 95 yates and see what he looks like.
The way I see it... the more clear the vid cap, the more likely it is to be real.
The clear 99 Ronnie screencaps are not nearly as impressive as these dark blurry ones.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34166 on: September 07, 2007, 06:53:06 PM »
The clear 99 Ronnie screencaps are not nearly as impressive as these dark blurry ones.

actually, as I have posted before but that ND and Co refuse to read (or understand ::)) is that the DVD quality screens are more impressive than the VHS ones. You can seen even more detail on ronnie in the DVD screens as the quality is a bit better.

but like I also said (that ND and Co refuse to read (or understand ::)) is that we have screencaps from the VHS of shots that we do NOT have from the DVD version.

both sets of screencaps are 'real'.

but the DVD shots are of better quality.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34167 on: September 07, 2007, 07:00:06 PM »
Take a really dark screencap of 95 yates and see what he looks like.

still like shit compared to 99 Ronnie LOL

actually wait, you're right - the loose folds of skin on dorian's rear lat spread DO stand out a little better LMAO!

:P :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34168 on: September 07, 2007, 08:42:38 PM »
actually, as I have posted before but that ND and Co refuse to read (or understand ::)) is that the DVD quality screens are more impressive than the VHS ones. You can seen even more detail on ronnie in the DVD screens as the quality is a bit better.

but like I also said (that ND and Co refuse to read (or understand ::)) is that we have screencaps from the VHS of shots that we do NOT have from the DVD version.

both sets of screencaps are 'real'.

but the DVD shots are of better quality.

Again who cares? keep posting the low quality versions like they're proof  ::) and again he have 4 different versions when's the fifth? and it doesn't matter because Ronnie is still behind in balance & proportion , density & conditioning , so you're still behind the 8 ball.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34169 on: September 07, 2007, 08:56:53 PM »
keep posting the low quality versions like they're proof 

yes, why post visual shots in a visual sport ::)

they are sufficient proof to everyone but you and two others. ::)

you deny them because they prove you wrong.

simple as that.
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34170 on: September 07, 2007, 10:23:50 PM »
yes, why post visual shots in a visual sport ::)

they are sufficient proof to everyone but you and two others. ::)

you deny them because they prove you wrong.

simple as that.

but posting visual shots apparently isnt good enough for you.

when shots of 94 are posted and its clear yates has the edge in conditioning over shawn and peter mcgough says the same thing, so does, shawn, you still dont recognize the picture or the quotes describing it.

utterly pathetic. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34171 on: September 07, 2007, 11:31:31 PM »

but posting visual shots apparently isnt good enough for you.

when shots of 94 are posted and its clear yates has the edge in conditioning over shawn and peter mcgough says the same thing, so does, shawn, you still dont recognize the picture or the quotes describing it.

utterly pathetic. 

um. its not clear at all retard.

see for yourself:

::)

Shawn was razor sharp that year and dorian was off. every single shot from the contest with the exception of the lower back pose reveals the exact same thing:

in term of conditioning, Shawn had him that year:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34172 on: September 08, 2007, 04:00:39 AM »
Yes size is part of the criteria and the key word is ' part ' Dorian clearly has an advantage in other ' parts ' of the criteria , such as balance & proportion , density , and conditioning not to mention Dorian is a better technical poser than Ronnie who can barely manage the mandatory poses , Dorian's beaten plenty of bigger softer competitors than him self , Nasser was 285 pounds , Fux was 285 pounds , Dillett was 276 pounds , Ferrigno was 318 pounds and Dorian beat them all because he was more complete

Dorian never one based solely on conditioning , he won because he was the most complete , balance , density , conditioning and size thats why he won , and a 275 pound Dillett and a 318 pound Ferrigno couldn't dwarf Yates , Ronnie most certainly isn't , Dorian's faced many a bigger man its not about size its about the whole package and you're right Ronnie isn't Dillett or Nasser both who were ripped but didn't have the back like Ronnie , but Dorian has the best back ever so thats NOT an advantage over Dorian

Dorian simple meets the criteria better than Ronnie any year .

Okay well the comments about Nasser and Dillet were pre-answered by my post before. Ronnie is complete unlike the other backless guys, so there's no comparison there. Ferrigno's height meant he was shallow despite his heavy contest weight. Similarly, a 6'2" Dillet at 275 is not nearly as thick as a 287 Ronnie at 5'11" so I don't think it's ridiculous to observe the innevitable dwarfing that would ensue were Dorian and Ronnie to manipulate time and stand side by side at their respective 'bests'. Notice I'm not even arguing that 2003 Ronnie is actually better than 98 or 98 because I don't think it's the case, there's simply no escaping the fact that the judges would have no choice (as Dorian would later - no doubt reluctantly - deduce) to award Ronnie first place.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34173 on: September 08, 2007, 06:00:43 AM »
um. its not clear at all retard.

see for yourself:

::)

Shawn was razor sharp that year and dorian was off. every single shot from the contest with the exception of the lower back pose reveals the exact same thing:

in term of conditioning, Shawn had him that year:

Shawn didn't have Yates on conditioning that year thats nonsense you post a couple of shots and think you're on to something and you're not as usual

here is a judge on Dorian's conditioning at the 1994 Mr Olympia

Added Rockell: Dorian had a SLIGHT injury but as far as I'm concerned , it had NO bearing whatsoever. He was just so dense it made no overall difference. Paul's major deficiencies were in his back : not enough muscularity for his large frame. also basic stamina throughout was in question ; during call-outs , he was breathing heavy and bending over.

he was just so dense it made NO overall difference now let me explain to you what density is because you're clueless

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

but when he has density even the intramuscular fat has been eliminated ! this Hulkster is the pinnacle of conditioning , please note where it says ' muscle mass and muscle density ' are highly prized Dorian Yates 262 pounds in 1994 bone dry and rock hard NO contest

And how you came to your conclusion is even more dubious and why? because according to Peter McGough

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example). 
Dorian doesn't look as good in pictures then he does in reality and Shawn does look better in pictures than in reality !! so your opinion is inaccurate , flawed and out right dumb .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34174 on: September 08, 2007, 06:15:10 AM »
Okay well the comments about Nasser and Dillet were pre-answered by my post before. Ronnie is complete unlike the other backless guys, so there's no comparison there. Ferrigno's height meant he was shallow despite his heavy contest weight. Similarly, a 6'2" Dillet at 275 is not nearly as thick as a 287 Ronnie at 5'11" so I don't think it's ridiculous to observe the innevitable dwarfing that would ensue were Dorian and Ronnie to manipulate time and stand side by side at their respective 'bests'. Notice I'm not even arguing that 2003 Ronnie is actually better than 98 or 98 because I don't think it's the case, there's simply no escaping the fact that the judges would have no choice (as Dorian would later - no doubt reluctantly - deduce) to award Ronnie first place.

Ronnie isn't complete by a long shot , ironically here is a quote by Shawn Ray on Ronnie's physique 1998

Ronnie Coleman was the most improved bodybuilder , and they should have an award for that but it SHOULDN'T be the overall title. Ronnie Coleman won the Mr Olympia for making the most improvement.

Ronnie does NOT have the complete physique. He has a certain degree of shape and detail but , let's be honest , he has a lot of weaknesses
routine.

And Nasser had a thick & wide back his problem was detail & muscularity ( much like Coleman's calves ) Nasser was 5'11" the same height as Ronnie and weighed almost the same as Ronnie 2003 ( 285 pounds ) Fux was 5'11" and 280 pounds , Dorian wouldn't get dwarfed by Ronnie and he is another reason why

Shawn Ray on the 2004 Mr Olympia where Ronnie weighed 296 pounds !! even bigger than 2003

in certain poses you would never know Dexter was giving up 70lbs to Ronnie?

Now a bigger Ronnie isn't really dwarfing a 225 pound Dexter but he's going to a 260 pound Dorian? thats no logical , the absolute ONLY advantage Ronnie has is size , Dorian has to many advantages balance & proportion , conditioning and density , Dorian is a better poser I don't think Ronnie would be able to overcome that many advantages , although I'm not unreasonable he could win just based on the size advantage .