Author Topic: UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre  (Read 12978 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2017, 07:00:46 AM »

Also, I would like to put my dick inside Rose.

Nothing there , it would be like fucking DJ181

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2017, 07:03:47 AM »

lol

cept her legs are bigger than mine

but hopefully her clit aint bigger than my c0ck

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2017, 07:10:11 AM »
nice to see a more feminine girl destroy the bigger, roid taking/high nattie test chick.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2017, 07:27:54 AM »
The Ccunt Bisping lost .   After ducking other fighters he thought he had easy win in the bag.
Rose is a sexy bitch . This is a funny vid.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2017, 01:56:25 PM »
GSP looks slow and old compared to his former self, I think retiring again could be on the cards, although Whitaker looks to be an option, dropping to welter I don't see this version of him being competitive with Woodley, who bores me to death, but like Rashad  previously, wrestlers with a good punch are very effective especially when they don't take any risks. He will be tough to beat with his conservative boring style.

I think whitaker beats GSP as well but if he fights again that looks to be the easier fight, in saying that he just got beat up and gased out against Bisping, if he hadn't landed that punch, I think GSP could easily have lost, as Bispings clearly  superior cardio took over.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2017, 02:21:30 PM »
bearing in mind how much training these guys do how can they display bodies with such poor tone.

I would be shredded if I was fight training for hours on end a day....

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2017, 04:59:52 PM »
bearing in mind how much training these guys do how can they display bodies with such poor tone.

Not taking the bait.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2017, 05:22:54 PM »

Most of them are shredded. GSP is s specimen. They are also being tested many times a year.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2017, 05:28:14 PM »

Naw, she's hot.  I want to skeet some babies up inside her.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2017, 09:58:10 PM »
makes you wonder how close KK really came to closing JJ out. speaking of, lol @ cormier losing his shit when rose won. i have a feeling he was imagining a different JJ crumpled up on the mat.

i like rose a lot, and the real delight will be seeing dana and friends squirm every time she gets in front of the camera ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2017, 10:11:44 PM »
Naw, she's hot.  I want to skeet some babies up inside her.

And she got that big mouth,trash talking roidbitch to tap from strikes! ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2017, 10:16:00 PM »

we need to tag team her

pound the living shit outta her with massive cocks

and ma main man che can join in the frey if he so desires

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2017, 10:52:10 PM »

That deserves its own thread.  Once again, the UFC tried to pretend the women's division was on par in terms of quality and excitement as the men's division, yet their new supposedly untouchable female champion tapped out to strikes in the very first round.  It really makes me think that the talent pool in the women's division is very thin due to far fewer women expressing an interest in it than due males [naturally - none should be surprised about this trend].

So what you have is a situation where some of the women are legitimately at the pro level, and others who are not near that level, then you end up getting streaks that end abruptly as soon as the "untouchable" champion women [Rhonda Rousey, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, or whoever else] bumps into another woman in the Octagon who is at her level.

For those reasons, I have a very hard time believing the women's division comprises sufficiently to be in the UFC.  Also, here is the better looking Polish combat sportswoman as far as I am concerned:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karolina_Kowalkiewicz

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2017, 11:35:18 PM »
That deserves its own thread.  Once again, the UFC tried to pretend the women's division was on par in terms of quality and excitement as the men's division, yet their new supposedly untouchable female champion tapped out to strikes in the very first round.  It really makes me think that the talent pool in the women's division is very thin due to far fewer women expressing an interest in it than due males [naturally - none should be surprised about this trend].

So what you have is a situation where some of the women are legitimately at the pro level, and others who are not near that level, then you end up getting streaks that end abruptly as soon as the "untouchable" champion women [Rhonda Rousey, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, or whoever else] bumps into another woman in the Octagon who is at her level.

For those reasons, I have a very hard time believing the women's division comprises sufficiently to be in the UFC.  Also, here is the better looking Polish combat sportswoman as far as I am concerned:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karolina_Kowalkiewicz

Not sure if you are watching The Ultimate Fighter tv series but the talent pool there is pretty weak. They are using it to establish a new women's 125lb flyweight division. W/L records not spectacular and a number of has-beens.

At this point even the mens division is not looking great and its no wonder they sold it. WME-IMG has been cutting payroll from $55 million pay to $27m. Also significant talent has moved to Bellator.  This was the first decent card in some time. USADA is not helping matters.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2017, 12:12:08 AM »
Some of you guys are not on this planet.  Gsp was quicker and more accurate in the standup, bisping is one of the best strikers in the UFC.  Gsp was stronger and able to take him down at will.  Bisping has a great active guard but your still loosing from that position.  He checked him standing, wrestling and finally submission.  My money was on bisping, not because of age and all that crap but because he is actively fighting and the top level constantly with no time off.  GSP came in with zero ring rust and looked as good as ever.  Looking gassed means nothing, you can't tell how much someone has left by how they look. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2017, 01:05:17 AM »
Not sure if you are watching The Ultimate Fighter tv series but the talent pool there is pretty weak. They are using it to establish a new women's 125lb flyweight division. W/L records not spectacular and a number of has-beens.

At this point even the mens division is not looking great and its no wonder they sold it. WME-IMG has been cutting payroll from $55 million pay to $27m. Also significant talent has moved to Bellator.  This was the first decent card in some time. USADA is not helping matters.

Interesting - but not surprising at all, regarding the women's division.  I don't get the sense that the UFC is trying to bring women on board as some diversity push or anything, but has gender divisions for the same reason the Olympic games do - namely because women wouldn't stand a chance if they had to compete in the men's division.  ;D  And I suppose commercially there is enough interest in the women's division, so hey.

Is it just me, or has the UFC been a little less entertaining in 2017 compared to 2016?  Does Conor McGregor have something to do with that?  Because it seems to me the fight quality is not the same, but maybe I just haven't bought a pay-per-view in a while to really get a sense of where the quality has been this year.  I did buy more pay-per-views in 2016, so maybe that's why I liked it more - I just saw more, so by implication, saw more good fights.

As you said, USADA has changed everything - I suppose a lot of the fighters were on steroids.  My friend even says that is why GSP left, because he was worried USADA would come around and destroy his legacy as they destroyed Lance Armstrong's legacy.  Could you imagine having to live with that?  On the other hand, if GSP did use steroids, he needs to live with that - knowing some people would consider him a fake.  Not me though - as steroids are in every sport.  But with USADA, they have been in the UFC a heck of a lot less it seems.

Speaking of which, did you catch Johny's Hendricks' fight?  Do you think that will be his last?  I don't want to see him go out the way Josh Koscheck did, on six losses in a row.  That must be a terrible thing for a fighter to have to face - especially one as previously dominant as Hendricks was.  I think many of us remember his fight against GSP in UFC 167.

Some of you guys are not on this planet.  Gsp was quicker and more accurate in the standup, bisping is one of the best strikers in the UFC.  Gsp was stronger and able to take him down at will.  Bisping has a great active guard but your still loosing from that position.  He checked him standing, wrestling and finally submission.  My money was on bisping, not because of age and all that crap but because he is actively fighting and the top level constantly with no time off.  GSP came in with zero ring rust and looked as good as ever.  Looking gassed means nothing, you can't tell how much someone has left by how they look.  

Also consider that the last fight that did not go the distance with GSP prior to the doctor stoppage in GSP vs. BJ Penn II would have been his fight against Matt Serra when he finished him in the second round from knees to the body.  That was April 19th, 2008.  In other words, Bisping lasted far less time with GSP than did most welterweights.  So either Bisping is washed up [which I seem to doubt] or GSP has come in much, much better.  I would tend to believe it was this latter quality.

He reminds me of Canada's current 7x strongest man Jean Francois Caron - I believe he cracked the top five at World's again this year.  He just keeps improving and keeps improving.  What's with these French Canadians?  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2017, 01:26:14 AM »
do people put up with your senseless yapping in real life, matt?

???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2017, 01:47:40 AM »
do people put up with your senseless yapping in real life, matt?

???

To be honest, I'm remarkably quiet in person.  I don't have very much to say unless people bring up the subject, and I find that in person, people tend not to be as vocal as they are online.  Since my commentary tends to be responsive or reactive, it's hard for me to speak a lot when I have nothing to respond to.  People don't bring up the depth and breadth of topics as they tend to in message boards or in writing, so I am quiet as a result.  When I do speak a lot, it tends to be rich in facts and specific details, so yes, people listen to me.  They do not consider me to be senseless.  Quite the opposite, when people's marriages and lives fall apart, they tend to speak to me.  I hate that I haven't been able to give all of them as much time and attention as I do to some posts here on Getbig.  :-\

That answers your question for your purposes - the following is what I would add only for people who are interested in what I have to say, with this being my judgment on my own posts, and their length:

As to my post above, it is long, but it is on-topic, specific commentary.  For example, the point about Bisping lasting less time with Georges St-Pierre than literally almost a decade's worth of welterweights...does that indicate that either Bisping is less than his best, or perhaps more likely, as GSP has said repeatedly [and I trust him as a pretty objective judge of himself] that GSP himself is at his lifetime best?

Yes, I'm long-winded, but I have a lot of relevant facts in my posts.  I follow both the UFC and bodybuilding with great interest, and I believe my comments come from the position, at the very least, of an educated fan.  What exactly is senseless about objectively reporting on GSP's fight history and speculating on the reason for the outcome in his most recent fight?  I have quite enjoyed the posts of others regarding their speculation regarding GSP, as I too got the sense his gas tank was dwindling into the third round, before his massive flurry.  It's like he caught a second wind.

Back to cephissus' post about me - I am not forcing anyone to read what I have to say.  Anyone is free to just skip over it and not read it.  I'm not going to stop posting as long as I know that I am making quality posts, devoid of profanity, personal attacks, and spelling errors - or at least, mostly devoid of those things.

I have had waaaayyy too many people, including professional bodybuilders and others in the industry, tell me that they have read my posts with great interest for me to stop posting as I do.  But my posts are not for everyone - they are obviously very long!!  But on that note, once again, I am not forcing anyone to read my posts.

Basically I have a compulsive desire to speak in full points.  I always feel the need to make what I say absolutely clear - the irony is, I would get more readers if I made smaller posts.  I think.  Things need to be made digestible to the masses, and I basically never do that.

macaumuscle

« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2017, 01:48:40 AM »
To be honest, I'm remarkably quiet in person.  I don't have very much to say unless people bring up the subject, and I find that in person, people tend not to be as vocal as they are online.  Since my commentary tends to be responsive or reactive, it's hard for me to speak a lot when I have nothing to respond to.  People don't bring up the depth and breadth of topics as they tend to in message boards or in writing, so I am quiet as a result.  When I do speak a lot, it tends to be rich in facts and specific details, so yes, people listen to me.  They do not consider me to be senseless.  Quite the opposite, when people's marriages and lives fall apart, they tend to speak to me.  I hate that I haven't been able to give all of them as much time and attention as I do to some posts here on Getbig.  :-\

That answers your question for your purposes - the following is what I would add only for people who are interested in what I have to say, with this being my judgment on my own posts, and their length:

As to my post above, it is long, but it is on-topic, specific commentary.  For example, the point about Bisping lasting less time with Georges St-Pierre than literally almost a decade's worth of welterweights...does that indicate that either Bisping is less than his best, or perhaps more likely, as GSP has said repeatedly [and I trust him as a pretty objective judge of himself] that GSP himself is at his lifetime best?

Yes, I'm long-winded, but I have a lot of relevant facts in my posts.  I follow both the UFC and bodybuilding with great interest, and I believe my comments come from the position, at the very least, of an educated fan.  What exactly is senseless about objectively reporting on GSP's fight history and speculating on the reason for the outcome in his most recent fight?  I have quite enjoyed the posts of others regarding their speculation regarding GSP, as I too got the sense his gas tank was dwindling into the third round, before his massive flurry.  It's like he caught a second wind.

Back to cephissus' post about me - I am not forcing anyone to read what I have to say.  Anyone is free to just skip over it and not read it.  I'm not going to stop posting as long as I know that I am making quality posts, devoid of profanity, personal attacks, and spelling errors - or at least, mostly devoid of those things.

I have had waaaayyy too many people, including professional bodybuilders and others in the industry, tell me that they have read my posts with great interest for me to stop posting as I do.  But my posts are not for everyone - they are obviously very long!!  But on that note, once again, I am not forcing anyone to read my posts.

Basically I have a compulsive desire to speak in full points.  I always feel the need to make what I say absolutely clear - the irony is, I would get more readers if I made smaller posts.  I think.  Things need to be made digestible to the masses, and I basically never do that.

when are you sending me my paypal money?

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2017, 04:36:50 AM »
Most of them are shredded. GSP is s specimen. They are also being tested many times a year.
hahahaha... yeah right...

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2017, 06:48:39 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2017, 07:57:12 AM »
Looks hot but dead inside.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2017, 08:49:23 AM »
To be honest, I'm remarkably quiet in person.  I don't have very much to say unless people bring up the subject, and I find that in person, people tend not to be as vocal as they are online.  Since my commentary tends to be responsive or reactive, it's hard for me to speak a lot when I have nothing to respond to.  People don't bring up the depth and breadth of topics as they tend to in message boards or in writing, so I am quiet as a result.  When I do speak a lot, it tends to be rich in facts and specific details, so yes, people listen to me.  They do not consider me to be senseless.  Quite the opposite, when people's marriages and lives fall apart, they tend to speak to me.  I hate that I haven't been able to give all of them as much time and attention as I do to some posts here on Getbig.  :-\

As to my post above, it is long, but it is on-topic, specific commentary.  For example, the point about Bisping lasting less time with Georges St-Pierre than literally almost a decade's worth of welterweights...does that indicate that either Bisping is less than his best, or perhaps more likely, as GSP has said repeatedly [and I trust him as a pretty objective judge of himself] that GSP himself is at his lifetime best?

Yes, I'm long-winded, but I have a lot of relevant facts in my posts.  I follow both the UFC and bodybuilding with great interest, and I believe my comments come from the position, at the very least, of an educated fan.  What exactly is senseless about objectively reporting on GSP's fight history and speculating on the reason for the outcome in his most recent fight?  I have quite enjoyed the posts of others regarding their speculation regarding GSP, as I too got the sense his gas tank was dwindling into the third round, before his massive flurry.  It's like he caught a second wind.

Back to cephissus' post about me - I am not forcing anyone to read what I have to say.  Anyone is free to just skip over it and not read it.  I'm not going to stop posting as long as I know that I am making quality posts, devoid of profanity, personal attacks, and spelling errors - or at least, mostly devoid of those things.

I have had waaaayyy too many people, including professional bodybuilders and others in the industry, tell me that they have read my posts with great interest for me to stop posting as I do.  But my posts are not for everyone - they are obviously very long!!  But on that note, once again, I am not forcing anyone to read my posts.

Basically I have a compulsive desire to speak in full points.  I always feel the need to make what I say absolutely clear - the irony is, I would get more readers if I made smaller posts.  I think.  Things need to be made digestible to the masses, and I basically never do that.

Could you say that Getbig is an outlet for you?

A place where you can open your mind and heart, unlike Lakehead U?
Q

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2017, 09:40:45 AM »
torrented it yesterday. really great fight! bisping was a bit outclassed tbf. but those elbows off the bottom were like razor blades.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2017, 09:42:04 AM »
Derek Run-Son running from Costa

Q