Author Topic: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice  (Read 21188 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice
« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2012, 06:55:00 PM »
Look, I want to make one thing clear about myself.......I'm not against student loans in anyway but if it's government backed there should be a way to monitor how that money is appropriated. If some goes for housing there should be limits on how much rent should be put out.

it is govt backed but they are loaned out by private companies

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2012, 06:55:43 PM »
who gives a shit about grammar and typoes on a forum

Says the clown who incorrectly spelled 'typos,' and whose name is 'aesthetics.' Boy, have you chosen the wrong name, game and fight. Shrewd.   ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2012, 06:56:05 PM »
what are you on about idiot

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2012, 06:56:36 PM »
Nothing to wiggle out of. Unless his loan is privately funded I could careless.

Loans are privately funded, your nemesis obama this year passed law no longer subsidizing student loans(ie federal stafford subsidized and unsubsidized).  If Tbomz takes a loan out he or his guarantors will be liable for the principal plus interest payments.

Your ignorance has no boundaries

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2012, 06:56:42 PM »
why arent u against student loans? look at what a waste most people's education was, education is just another product, another service, why the fuck do schools get money from the govt

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2012, 06:57:34 PM »
me and the gf arent going to rent it unless its still on the market in late may. were splitting rent so we can afford to slurge a little. her student loan budgets 1500 per month for housing. my federal loan wont cover rent at all, just tuition basically and a little left over cuz my sister is paying for the first term.. without her helping the loan wouldnt even cover full tuition. im hoping to get my parents to cosign on a private loan to finance my living expenses while taking clases. i plan on spending about 60 hours per week on average doing classes and i dont want to have to do anything else. im very excited and motivated to get this done, and when i want to do something i do it 150%.  if given the oppurtunity to focus on the schooling alone and not have to worry about work i am fully confident i can get done what should take 4-5 years in under 2.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #181 on: February 09, 2012, 06:58:13 PM »
pretty much all money is derived from the govt so it's really a moot point.

fed - > banks - > corporations/whatever

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: February 09, 2012, 07:16:44 PM »
me and the gf arent going to rent it unless its still on the market in late may. were splitting rent so we can afford to slurge a little. her student loan budgets 1500 per month for housing. my federal loan wont cover rent at all, just tuition basically and a little left over cuz my sister is paying for the first term.. without her helping the loan wouldnt even cover full tuition. im hoping to get my parents to cosign on a private loan to finance my living expenses while taking clases. i plan on spending about 60 hours per week on average doing classes and i dont want to have to do anything else. im very excited and motivated to get this done, and when i want to do something i do it 150%.  if given the oppurtunity to focus on the schooling alone and not have to worry about work i am fully confident i can get done what should take 4-5 years in under 2.
looks like someone hasnt heard of ...the recession. Idiot.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #183 on: February 09, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »
Tbombz, it's called getting a job man. I had a friend in college who was a bber, he was taking 26 credits a sememster, and was a stripper, and did martial arts. His major was Poly Sci.
I believe he went to Georgetown Law School after that...
But, he was working.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 09, 2012, 07:24:27 PM »
if it's an expensive area then, 1,400/mo is probably a good deal for renting a home.

i'm not one of those people who views renting as "a waste of money" since when you buy property you are spending a large portion on paying off compounded interest anyways and no, homes aren't always a good investment look at the housing bubble crash of 08. also, real estate value is determined almost exclusively on location.

It's just called having some common sense about the situation. Right now if you can raise a decent down payment, back it up with a 15 year fixed at current interest rates and put it towards a fairly priced home in a good location, that is a pretty solid investment.

I realize that I'm not discussing nuclear physics and how it relates to the existence of god so in Tbombz's mind I'm not that "intelligent" but what he is doing is just a stupid financial move and it doesn't take a genius to figure THAT out.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #185 on: February 09, 2012, 07:26:50 PM »
What a crock of shit tbomz  ::) The guy who can't function on ten hours of sleep is some how going to finish a 4-5 year program in 2 years. You're so full of hot air.

You should learn to humble yourself a little.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2012, 07:31:55 PM »
What a crock of shit tbomz  ::) The guy who can't function on ten hours of sleep is some how going to finish a 4-5 year program in 2 years. You're so full of hot air.
he s not even going to start it... he s never going to be allowed to rent that flat... all of this is just pure unalterated drivel, it's only in his head. We should just stop responding in his threads. They just make no sense at all.

You should learn to humble yourself a little.
he s just a lost, immature, ignorant pathological liar looking for some attention.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: February 09, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »
dont forget, he goes to a prestigious online university, which is kind of like a tall midget, in that it makes no sense

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 09, 2012, 07:36:20 PM »
Cause most don't have down payment money to purchase homes.  Took me and the wife a couple years to save a down payment for our home.

i got a no money down loan for my house. also got the goverment deal 1000bucks for every 10000 borrowed
irongearco.com

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #189 on: February 09, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »
Tbombz, it's called getting a job man. I had a friend in college who was a bber, he was taking 26 credits a sememster, and was a stripper, and did martial arts. His major was Poly Sci.
I believe he went to Georgetown Law School after that...
But, he was working.

Wow, i've heard of 21 hrs in a semester w/permission from the dean but never 26.  then again, i was bio/chem, guess you could pull that off in liberal arts.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2012, 07:46:56 PM »
Wow, i've heard of 21 hrs in a semester w/permission from the dean but never 26.  then again, i was bio/chem, guess you could pull that off in liberal arts.
Hehe. Good to see the Arts/sci dichotomy is still alive.    :)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2012, 08:01:40 PM »
dont forget, he goes to a prestigious online university, which is kind of like a tall midget, in that it makes no sense

He asks for advice, then ignores the advice from the guys who have been there and done that.

I highly doubt he's ever set a goal, buckled down and got to work, dedicated himself, and achieved what he originally set out to do. But I guess that really isn't important when the school you're planning to attend gets routinely compared to the "University" of Phoenix.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #192 on: February 10, 2012, 02:26:10 AM »
the space is bent because of the mass of the object ! thus its the mass of the object that causes the light to bend ! "gravity" is really just the bend of space!

you know im not going to just accept your post  ;D

For ordinary particles with mass, the gravitational pull is carried out by so called gravitons(massively supported by theory but not by observation yet due to the unbelievably small scale they exist in) but photons are not affected by these. The path of a photon is only affected by the curving of space time as a side effect of a huge mass, like the sun for example.

So photons are technically not affected by gravity itself. If saying that they indeed are affected by gravity but only indirectly makes you feel better then sure why not.
from incomplete data

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #193 on: February 10, 2012, 02:34:39 AM »
For ordinary particles with mass, the gravitational pull is carried out by so called gravitons(massively supported by theory but not by observation yet due to the unbelievably small scale they exist in) but photons are not affected by these. The path of a photon is only affected by the curving of space time as a side effect of a huge mass, like the sun for example.

So photons are technically not affected by gravity itself. If saying that they indeed are affected by gravity but only indirectly makes you feel better then sure why not.

yeah but, who cares? unless you are trying to explain why your penis is so small yet curves to the right  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #194 on: February 10, 2012, 03:15:35 AM »
My last semester I carried 21-22, and had permission from the Dean,
in fact one class, I had to drive up from the school I was student teaching in Annapolis, to the dept chair's office, just to be the only student---on Mondays.
And that was to grad in 4 yrs instead of the 5 for the dual major (Hist-Secondary Ed).

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2012, 04:10:23 AM »
so . . .

tbombz' plan is to move into a luxury apartment he can't afford because he likes the view, in order to "attend" classes in a bogus online university that he is convinced has equal or better accreditation to real schools because they said so on a television ad. Furthermore, he plans to pay for his overpriced accomodations with his student loan because he doesn't want to get a job . . .

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2012, 04:43:31 AM »
LOL @ 'girlfriend' and 'school.'

I was never in one worth a goddamn.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2012, 04:47:35 AM »
so . . .

tbombz' plan is to move into a luxury apartment he can't afford because he likes the view, in order to "attend" classes in a bogus online university that he is convinced has equal or better accreditation to real schools because they said so on a television ad. Furthermore, he plans to pay for his overpriced accomodations with his student loan because he doesn't want to get a job . . .

Twodongz is busy rewriting quantum physics, he doesn't have time for the worries of common people.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #198 on: February 10, 2012, 09:20:26 AM »
whats really funny, the only people on this site who are actually intelligent and educated.. haider, lovemonkey, necrosis, wavelength.. they all actively engage in discussions with me..   yet the folks like you who dont have the slightest bit of insight to add on any substantial topic constantly deride me as if im some kind of retard.. this is not to insult you or to say im better than you, but to hopefully get you to take note of what im saying and to start doing a little bit of thinking of your own, instead of going through life worrying about the superficial things without any regard for meaningful ideas

thanks man, I'm truely honored.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #199 on: February 10, 2012, 10:10:05 AM »
instead of going through life worrying about the superficial things without any regard for meaningful ideas

i really have nothing against you T, but how can you write this with a straight face when you risk your health and, at minimum, alot of money using rec's and AAS? what is more "superficial" than a 20 in arm?