Author Topic: Current client 4 weeks out  (Read 57157 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Current client 4 weeks out
« Reply #475 on: May 26, 2011, 07:57:04 PM »
Put your shirt back on and more of the car. Looks like an old Carrera.

no need to ,,this is fella who been on hormones for many many years,,this is all water weight ,,this is actualy when it come to bodyfat 6-8%,,the only way to eat like shit the way he does and to hav ethis look is HORMONES and consistant usage of those hormones,,yes that includes gh on and off and ofcourse the rest of the aas on regular basis,,

when i call him chubb chubb i mean watery bafoon ,,he is out of shape watery bafoon,,and very easily with out hormones become an adipose tissue queen

this is just the truth ,,as harsh as it is ...it is the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: May 26, 2011, 08:07:09 PM »

Forced to clean your car on the side of the street due to a lack of funding for a driveway. Epic newly remodeled apartment home using the housing stimulus package offered to run down neighborhoods

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: May 26, 2011, 08:15:18 PM »
you forgot the 42 in waist ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #478 on: May 26, 2011, 09:04:07 PM »
Intresting thread. I'm still waiting for all the shit talking know-it-alls to produce some actual clients. So far there's only two that have. Noel is one of them.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #479 on: May 26, 2011, 09:05:17 PM »
and diet dont mean balonie you old geezer,,diet matter when it come to over all balance ,,it matter when it come to wether you want to lose weight or gain weight,,

gh15 approved

Spot fucking on post right there

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: May 26, 2011, 09:08:30 PM »

What a fucking douche.

Fake drug muscles- check

Sports car to overcompensate for a small dick- check

Cheesy used car salesman hair and smile- check

What part of SoCal is he from?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #481 on: May 26, 2011, 09:13:26 PM »
Forced to clean your car on the side of the street due to a lack of funding for a driveway. Epic newly remodeled apartment home using the housing stimulus package offered to run down neighborhoods
I'm washing it outside my gym numb nuts, stimulate this

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #482 on: May 26, 2011, 09:14:47 PM »
What a fucking douche.

Fake drug muscles- check

aahahaha, good post.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #483 on: May 26, 2011, 09:20:16 PM »
Was gh15 talking to me?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #484 on: May 26, 2011, 09:21:21 PM »
Was gh15 talking to me?

You'll be in his book.  :o
D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #485 on: May 26, 2011, 09:22:10 PM »
Was gh15 talking to me?

No one's talking to you, STFU Jose.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: May 26, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »
No one's talking to you, STFU Jose.
lmao

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #487 on: May 26, 2011, 09:31:02 PM »
Says the person who won't post pic of it self.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #488 on: May 26, 2011, 09:39:12 PM »
Intresting thread. I'm still waiting for all the shit talking know-it-alls to produce some actual clients. So far there's only two that have. Noel is one of them.

I know a little bit about a lot of things.  I also know that this person is nothing more than a drug pusher.  You condone such shit?  Well Coach, do you condone the use of illegal drugs?  Do condone cheating?  Do you condone lying?  Do you condone chemically altering women so that they become dickless (albeit with HUGE clitori) men? 

If so, just what the fuck do you stand for because it sure isn't truth, justice and the American way?  If that is what you stand for, its time you sat the fuck down. 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: May 26, 2011, 09:41:40 PM »
I know a little bit about a lot of things.  I also know that this person is nothing more than a drug pusher.  You condone such shit?  Well Coach, do you condone the use of illegal drugs?  Do condone cheating?  Do you condone lying?  Do you condone chemically altering women so that they become dickless (albeit with HUGE clitori) men? 

If so, just what the fuck do you stand for because it sure isn't truth, justice and the American way?  If that is what you stand for, its time you sat the fuck down. 

Coach is all about making some money. That's about it.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #490 on: May 26, 2011, 09:42:43 PM »
What a fucking douche.

Fake drug muscles- check

Well said.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #491 on: May 26, 2011, 09:44:12 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #492 on: May 26, 2011, 09:46:34 PM »

Howzit?  I am actually much better looking than that, being more toward the "high yellow" side of the equation with a smattering of Sammy Davis Jr. and wavy blondish hair.

Kinda the Nordic Negro meets Munchkin Land. 

That does look taller than me. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #493 on: May 26, 2011, 09:48:01 PM »

What I see is someone who can produce the desired results his clients are looking for. Now on to you're comments....prove it. Do i condone anything you posted illegal drugs? No. But the rest you claim you KNOW as in you know for a fact, so i say to you.....prove it. I've been called a lair by GH15 and now I have this stalker "largerthanlife" calling me a lair and last night Alex. I proved to all three of these jackasses I wasn't lying, so ......once more, prove Noel is lying.  

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #494 on: May 26, 2011, 09:51:55 PM »

:D :D :o :o

Could that be a side affect of "Crack Head Baby basketball"
D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #495 on: May 26, 2011, 10:05:52 PM »
What I see is someone who can produce the desired results his clients are looking for. Now on to you're comments....prove it. Do i condone anything you posted illegal drugs? No. But the rest you claim you KNOW as in you know for a fact, so i say to you.....prove it. I've been called a lair by GH15 and now I have this stalker "largerthanlife" calling me a lair and last night Alex. I proved to all three of these jackasses I wasn't lying, so ......once more, prove Noel is lying.  

When the law comes knocking and they drag his faggoty ass to jail, that will do nicely.  You are nothing more than a pusillanimous artificial Christian.  Here, allow me to paraphrase the Christ you so poorly "serve" -

You have eyes, but you refuse to acknowledge what they see.  

Big beefy lesbo looking "women" on steroids, GH and the blessed Buddha knows what else.  You know, maybe the rapture of the Church did occur last week and your pansy ass got left behind.   Do not suppose that you are remotely capable of treating with  me in any way, shape or form you spineless minion of ignorance.  Proof?  The proof is in his postings.  Photographic admission of heinous crimes against femininity.  Again, that someone (i.e., you)  whose brain has obviously had the better part of it mentally circumcised might get it through their dense skull -

You are no wordsmith, ergo you substitute dross for meaning.  No means no.  Not, '"What I see is someone who can produce the desired results his clients are looking for."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #496 on: May 26, 2011, 10:09:35 PM »
When the law comes knocking and they drag his faggoty ass to jail, that will do nicely.  You are nothing more than a pusillanimous artificial Christian.  Here, allow me to paraphrase the Christ you so poorly "serve" -

Big beefy lesbo looking "women" on steroids, GH and the blessed Buddha knows what else.  You know, maybe the rapture of the Church did occur last week and your pansy ass got left behind.   Do not suppose that you are remotely capable of treating with  me in any way, shape or form you spineless minion of ignorance.  Proof?  The proof is in his postings.  Photographic admission of heinous crimes against femininity.  Again, that someone (i.e., you)  whose brain has obviously had the better part of it mentally circumcised might get it through their dense skull -

You are no wordsmith, ergo you substitute dross for meaning.  No means no.  Not, '"What I see is someone who can produce the desired results his clients are looking for."

Idiot...you want to throw Christianity into fine....I'm not judging him....but you are with no proof. You called him a drug pusher....prove it. It ain't that fucking hard to understand. If you cannot prove it then STFU.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #497 on: May 26, 2011, 10:35:35 PM »
Idiot...you want to throw Christianity into fine....I'm not judging him....but you are with no proof. You called him a drug pusher....prove it. It ain't that fucking hard to understand. If you cannot prove it then STFU.

For you to try and defend (i.e., the assclown known as Noel Fuller) that which is not only indefensible but also sans any merit from either a moral or athletic standpoint is to show yourself to be nothing less than a sycophant (not elephant  ;D) of like "mind" running on mental empty.  Politically you are left of me, morally you are beneath me or rather, bankrupt in that sense and mentally? 

Suffice to say I won't go there because you can't go there.

But... You are taller than me, so I guess that makes it even.  Nah. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #498 on: May 26, 2011, 10:52:02 PM »
For you to try and defend (i.e., the assclown known as Noel Fuller) that which is not only indefensible but also sans any merit from either a moral or athletic standpoint is to show yourself to be nothing less than a sycophant (not elephant  ;D) of like "mind" running on mental empty.  Politically you are left of me, morally you are beneath me or rather, bankrupt in that sense and mentally? 

Suffice to say I won't go there because you can't go there.

But... You are taller than me, so I guess that makes it even.  Nah. 

Well, politically I'd say I'm more on the right of you because of our founding fathers believing that God plays a huge part in the forming of this country, you admittedly don't believe in God/Jesus and Christianity so you're statement is flawed. If I was morally beneath you, you wouldn't be on this site arguing semantics with a bunch of kids who hide behind a keyboard, I fully (almost) expose myself and don't hide. You do, I win again. Now, your ego somehow  seems to get the best you by thinking you're better than everyone else by using carefully worded posts to make you seem more "intelligent" but the truth is commonsense escapes you otherwise you wouldn't be accusing someone of something who you don't know.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: May 26, 2011, 11:10:52 PM »
Well, politically I'd say I'm more on the right of you because of our founding fathers believing that God plays a huge part in the forming of this country, you admittedly don't believe in God/Jesus and Christianity so you're statement is flawed. If I was morally beneath you, you wouldn't be on this site arguing semantics with a bunch of kids who hide behind a keyboard, I fully (almost) expose myself and don't hide. You do, I win again. Now, your ego somehow  seems to get the best you by thinking you're better than everyone else by using carefully worded posts to make you seem more "intelligent" but the truth is commonsense escapes you otherwise you wouldn't be accusing someone of something who you don't know.

Hey Coach. Why did you run away from me on the Israel debate?

Are you too stupid to debate me? It's ok bro. I understand.