Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 589322 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Harley Breite appreciation thread
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2015, 06:44:47 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2015, 06:47:57 AM »

Harley is about to shape shift in this picture, Jacob is in danger.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2015, 07:01:08 AM »
I like this Harley dude.

Don't agree with everything he says, but so what? He's intelligent, measured in his communication and friendly.

Cheers to Harley.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2015, 07:12:48 AM »
Harley, do you know if that video of Craig's training session from the other week is online yet?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2015, 07:22:17 AM »
Dear AJ,
  Thank you for helping me with my confusion over the word "Hebrew".
  My ability to read and write the language of a people from over 5,700 years ago is of no help in my professional
career.
  However, speaking Spanish and Portuguese is of great service to many of my clients.
  Mr. Turbo asked why I had issue with Dorian and I would prefer to just have you find that old post rather than my
having to type out that whole thing again.  I am not unwilling to discuss it if you like but it's a long story to re-type.
  Mr. Turbo also asked if I would do anything differently in that Dorian situation.  While I am not a proponent for street-
fighting and I vehemently oppose bullying, I wish I could be more mature and say if it happened again I would for sure not
challenge him to walk outside.  I am older now and hopefully a bit more mature and wiser so I would like to think I would just
verbally insult him in front of all those guys and then get up and leave the table.  It was really my own Father's experiences that
led me to have such a visceral reaction to Dorian's opinions and the foul mouth, disrespectful and ignorant way in which he
expressed them.
Harley

Pardon me Harley, I'm going to give you the education of your life today so hold on tight.

The real biblical Hebrew Israelites today are in America.  You know them as African American and Native Americans. They are the so called "Lost Tribes". African Americans being "Judah" tribe. Meaning Craig Richardson is a real Hebrew.

The people that call themselves "Jew-ish " today are converts. They have no rights to the land of Israel. The original Hebrews are black. Fact! Most of these converts are of European origin. The so called ethnic "Jew-ish" people are the biblical Edomites.  

This is all 100% factual info. Hope this helps. I'm sure you may have heard or seen these bearded Hebrews preaching on street corners in Jersey.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2015, 07:32:19 AM »
Pardon me Harley, I'm going to give you the education of your life today so hold on tight.

The real biblical Hebrew Israelites today are in America.  You know them as African American and Native Americans. They are the so called "Lost Tribes". African Americans being "Judah" tribe. Meaning Craig Richardson is a real Hebrew.

The people that call themselves "Jew-ish " today are converts. They have no rights to the and of Israel. The original Hebrews are black. Fact! Most of these converts are of European origin. The so called ethnic "Jew-ish" people are the biblical Edomites. 

This is all 100% factual info. Hope this helps. I'm sure you may have heard or seen these bearded Hebrews preaching on street corners in Jersey.

LMAO!!!  ;D ;D ;D
X

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2015, 07:45:20 AM »

The real biblical Hebrew Israelites today are in America.  You know them as African American and Native Americans. They are the so called "Lost Tribes". African Americans being "Judah" tribe. Meaning Craig Richardson is a real Hebrew.

The people that call themselves "Jew-ish " today are converts. They have no rights to the and of Israel. The original Hebrews are black. Fact! Most of these converts are of European origin. The so called ethnic "Jew-ish" people are the biblical Edomites. 

Not Africa?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2015, 08:08:02 AM »
Not Africa?

There are many there as well.  Lets keep in mind that Israel is on the continent of Africa.  Israel is in Africa.  People like to forget this obvious fact.  Same goes for Egypt as well. Africa.

Northeast Africa in particular.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2015, 08:08:53 AM »
There are many there as well.  Lets keep in mind that Israel is on the continent of Africa.  Israel is in Africa.  People like to forget this obvious fact.  Same goes for Egypt as well. Africa.

What about Asians?
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2015, 08:09:56 AM »
Dear Irongrip400,
  Technically, my Dad was a Polish Jew which in Poland, was even lower than the lowest class.
  I never really understood why a bodybuilding site spends so much time discussing and posting homosexual and racist topics
but I support the right to do so as we live in America.
  It has little interest to me as I am not going to change anyone's opinion nor do I even want to try.  Each person should think and
live as he chooses provided he doesn't trample the free living of others.
  If someone were truly interested in Hitler and WWll, I would offer William Shire's "The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich" and Winston Churchill's
"The Gathering Storm" as two of the most incredible and informative books on those subject matters.  They were both spell-binding.  And they even discuss
homosexuality and racism so it should appeal to everyone.
Harley

I've read The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich, it was awesome. The chapter "The Warsaw Ghetto is no more" makes me feel bad for your people, the Edomite as Wiggs said.
I will now get Churchill's book that you suggested.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2015, 08:10:29 AM »
There are many there as well.  Lets keep in mind that Israel is on the continent of Africa.  Israel is in Africa.  People like to forget this obvious fact.  Same goes for Egypt as well. Africa.

Do you consider what is a Hebrew in your eyes to be any less of a Hebrew if they breed with another race?

Very poorly worded question, I mean the offspring.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2015, 08:10:49 AM »

Israel is Middle East is it not? That's Asia.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2015, 08:15:10 AM »
What about Asians?

What would you like to know about them biblically?  Who is who?  Asians are Japhetic. Japhath was the third son of Noah.  The youngest.  From Japhath came Europeans and Asians.  You all are Japhetic. Fake Jews, real Hebrews and real Arabs are Shemitic and Africans are Hamitic.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2015, 08:16:00 AM »
What would you like to know about them biblically?  Who is who?  Asians are Japhetic. Japhath was the third son of Noah.  The youngest.  From Japhath came Europeans and Asians.  You all are Japhetic. Fake Jews, real Hebrews and real Arabs are Shemitic and Africans are Hamitic.

Fuck yeah! Thanks! Now I can PIP.
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2015, 08:19:05 AM »
Do you consider what is a Hebrew in your eyes to be any less of a Hebrew if they breed with another race?

Very poorly worded question, I mean the offspring.

No, no.  I totally understand your question.  Would a "half breed" be considered Hebrew?  I don't like to get mixed up in percentages and I definitely would never turn on a brother or a sister because they were less Hebrew. I don't look at that way. I look at it as anyone willing to follow those 10 Commandments and dietary laws and walk this walk in Christ, they are my brother and sister.  I'm not going make anything more divisive.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2015, 08:24:57 AM »
No, no.  I totally understand your question.  Would a "half breed" be considered Hebrew?  I don't like to get mixed up in percentages and I definitely would never turn on a brother or a sister because they were less Hebrew. I don't look at that way. I look at it as anyone willing to follow those 10 Commandments and dietary laws and walk this walk in Christ, they are my brother and sister.  I'm not going make anything more divisive.

I just wonder, because creationists believe we all descend from 2 people. So if anyone is Hebrew we must all be.

Evolutionists believe we all originate from Africa, so if anyone is Hebrew we all must be.

Or if watering down the bloodlines does in fact reduce Hebrew lineage surely a lot of African Americans aren't true Hebrews,  since America was colonised, has immigrants of a wide range of races and much mixed race breeding has occurred with African Americans.

I'm left unsure what the parameters for 'true Hebrew' are...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2015, 08:26:40 AM »

This guy is our token black Harvey

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2015, 08:27:15 AM »

You are forgetting Pangea. It's all Africa, all the way down.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2015, 08:28:55 AM »
I just wonder, because creationists believe we all descend from 2 people. So if anyone is Hebrew we must all be.

Evolutionists believe we all originate from Africa, so if anyone is Hebrew we all must be.

Or if watering down the bloodlines does in fact reduce Hebrew lineage surely a lot of African Americans aren't true Hebrews,  since America was colonised, has immigrants of a wide range of races and much mixed race breeding has occurred with African Americans.

I'm left unsure what the parameters for 'true Hebrew' are...
Depends on who's posting.   ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2015, 08:29:06 AM »

What is the middle east?  Where is the middle west, middle south and middle north?  This is political. 
Taking out the political B.S. and looking at just the facts.  Israel and Egypt is on the continent of Africa.  In addition, in that so called "Middle East" the original inhabitants are black as well. Not black in the sense of Negro a.k.a. Hebrew (although some of us are there as well from slavery).

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2015, 08:36:14 AM »
You might have some credibility if you weren't unemployed and a drug user wiggs

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2015, 08:44:53 AM »
You might have some credibility if you weren't unemployed and a drug user wiggs

I'm not unemployed and I don't use drugs. That's funny coming from a human pin cushion.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »
I'm not unemployed and I don't use drugs. That's funny coming from a human pin cushion.
You admitted being a marijuana user

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2015, 08:54:09 AM »
What is the middle east?  Where is the middle west, middle south and middle north?  This is political. 
Taking out the political B.S. and looking at just the facts.  Israel and Egypt is on the continent of Africa.  In addition, in that so called "Middle East" the original inhabitants are black as well. Not black in the sense of Negro a.k.a. Hebrew (although some of us are there as well from slavery).
Any thoughts on the Ta-Nehisi Coates' book?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2015, 08:54:34 AM »
You admitted being a marijuana user

I'll come at this from two ways. First, marijuana isn't a drug, it's a plant.  What you take, that's drugs. Next, I don't smoke pot even close to what I used to. Not even a blip on the map. I'm entirely too busy to do that.