Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78073 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »
ahh ogawa.

The one i was thinking about was madoko ozawa.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Wrong again.That is Madoka Ozawa ;D
She is hot. ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2007, 01:52:08 PM »
Wrong again.That is Madoka Ozawa ;D
She is hot. ;D

ahhh shit, i am losing it tonight.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

maria ozawa is fine too. know her?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2007, 01:54:49 PM »
ahhh shit, i am losing it tonight.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

maria ozawa is fine too. know her?
I dont know her.
Post it. even they erase your post.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2007, 01:55:52 PM »
I dont know her.
Post it. even they erase your post.

i open a thread at the sex board.  ;) ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2007, 02:00:01 PM »
i open a thread at the sex board.  ;) ;)
I didnt find it out.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2007, 02:00:43 PM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2007, 02:02:51 PM »

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2007, 02:58:41 PM »
Luke if you've been so sick, don't you think it'd be wise to lay off the sauce for awhile?

No!! why?? ???  I kept Ketchup and Mustard in all the way until 2 days outs. :) The sodium keeps me full! :)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2007, 03:15:15 PM »
No!! why?? ???  I kept Ketchup and Mustard in all the way until 2 days outs. :) The sodium keeps me full! :)

Luke it is good to see that you have not lost your sense of humour amongst this barage of negativity.  You are a great person and your strong fan base across the world is testamont to that.

People here are blaming Milos for your poor showings.  You are quick to jump to his defense, saying that it is your bad luck with illness, your lengthy travel sessions and multitude of appearances that are really the culprits.  Why not then, focus on two shows a year in the States?

Those reasons seem legitimate.  Keep on doing what your doing.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2007, 03:21:20 PM »
Luke. The reason why you ended up dead last is not because of ilness.
Simply YOU DIDNT HAVE ABS.
How do you fix it next time? You have a plan for it?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2007, 03:42:38 PM »
Luke will never achieve a pleasing look.  He has many genetic flaws and i think he would be the first to admit that.  He will never be a Flex or a Dorian and for that matter a Jay or a Ronnie.

Luke has probably heard it a thousand times before ;  ''You dont have abs.'' - ''Your shoulders are odd.'' - ''You are distended all the time.''  -''Your face is very red.''  -the comments are endless!

Bottom line is, Luke will always be at the brunt of 'bodybuilding-criticism'.  He will always be attacked for something. 

His body may always look odd but Luke being the person he is will not be deterred by the never-ending personal insults.  He will continue to train,eat and supplement. 

He will be the best that Luke Wood can be!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2007, 04:45:27 PM »
Luke. The reason why you ended up dead last is not because of ilness.
Simply YOU DIDNT HAVE ABS.
How do you fix it next time? You have a plan for it?

Ok than, puking, not training, stomach cramps, flu, missing meals etc would have nothing to do with my condition, right??  ::)
So why did i compete! This is my job, I already pulled out of 2 shows and the Arnold Classic i was going to compete rain, hail or shine!! just get bed ridden with flu for 3 weeks straight and see how your condition is! How many times have you felt terrible but still gone to work because thats your bread and butter?? i am the same with my job! Yes i have to show my body, but i am not at all ashamed of of how i looked on stage! I gave myself a pat on the back! i can confidently say i am proud of myself and i even showed myself i am a WARRIOR!! now i say this in a humble way, but alot of guys would have packed up and gone home and i had that option, but now my fan based as doubled because fans also like to see there CHAMPION go down fighting!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2007, 05:27:53 PM »
I GUESS I JUST NEED TO TRY HARDER NEXT TIME! :D

holy shit
TEAM WOLF

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2007, 05:29:38 PM »
TEAM WOLF

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2007, 06:27:47 PM »
Here's what i've noticed and this is not an insult against Milos.

Dude whenever you see pix of his "clients" they're either wearing a milos gym shirt or they dont have a shirt on at all  ???
#

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2007, 06:52:19 PM »
Ok than, puking, not training, stomach cramps, flu, missing meals etc would have nothing to do with my condition, right??  ::)
So why did i compete! This is my job, I already pulled out of 2 shows and the Arnold Classic i was going to compete rain, hail or shine!! just get bed ridden with flu for 3 weeks straight and see how your condition is! How many times have you felt terrible but still gone to work because thats your bread and butter?? i am the same with my job! Yes i have to show my body, but i am not at all ashamed of of how i looked on stage! I gave myself a pat on the back! i can confidently say i am proud of myself and i even showed myself i am a WARRIOR!! now i say this in a humble way, but alot of guys would have packed up and gone home and i had that option, but now my fan based as doubled because fans also like to see there CHAMPION go down fighting!

I got to give it to luke wood, his real determined, i aint hating no more, Good luck mate...and you have total class, you get hated on a few threads and you never lost it and had a meltdown  ;) Good stuff..Im a fan.

Stavios

« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2007, 07:37:57 PM »
I find it funny how the guys here can say that a PRO has a mediocre physique

IF YOU SAW LUKE IN THE GYM, YOU WOULD ALL BE HIS BITCH !

True story  8)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2007, 07:44:07 PM »

True story  8)
sad thing is.....Your right :-\

Stavios

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2007, 07:48:34 PM »
hell, you guys would see Kenny Jones in the gym and you would say: nice physique !

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2007, 08:32:50 PM »

True story  8)

I see your point but it is 'all relative'. 

We are not comparing Luke's physique to the average gym-nut.  Luke is, and will always be, compared to his bodybuilding peers, i.e. the IFBB professionals.

Look, i agree, Luke is a stand up guy. He has taken the attacks regarding his odd shape and poor showings very well.  It is not about destroying this guys self worth but rather about providing options and alternatives for him. 

The Milos thing has been an absolute disaster for him, both professionally and personally.  I only wish he would realise this.

Luke needs to move on from his 'mass monster' obsession and try his hand at something that will bring rewards....

I dont know what the answer is, i just hope he finds happiness and success someday!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2007, 08:35:39 PM »
I see your point but it is 'all relative'. 

We are not comparing Luke's physique to the average gym-nut.  Luke is, and will always be, compared to his bodybuilding peers, i.e. the IFBB professionals.

Look, i agree, Luke is a stand up guy. He has taken the attacks regarding his odd shape and poor showings very well.  It is not about destroying this guys self worth but rather about providing options and alternatives for him. 

The Milos thing has been an absolute disaster for him, both professionally and personally.  I only wish he would realise this.

Luke needs to move on from his 'mass monster' obsession and try his hand at something that will bring rewards....

I dont know what the answer is, i just hope he finds happiness and success someday!
What would you recommend, he get smaller? quit?....Not hating just asking a honest question

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2007, 08:53:38 PM »
What would you recommend, he get smaller? quit?....Not hating just asking a honest question

That is a fair question ... I think Luke should continue to ''bodybuild'' because that is his first and foremost passion in life.  However, his physique has, and always will have problems (in relationship to the IFBB-context of symmetry, proportion and balance). 

He should now look at alternatives and explore new opportunities...Lets face it,  the Milos thing has failed,  his physiqe has become an eyesore and his on going health problems are of great concern.

Look, i dont know.  The fans of Luke are worried about him.  We all just want the best for the big guy. 

Please, please,please Luke, you must take care of your health. Start questioning Milos' underlying motives and beliefs! Your career and health deserves at least that much.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2007, 09:08:52 PM »
That is a fair question ... I think Luke should continue to ''bodybuild'' because that is his first and foremost passion in life.  However, his physique has, and always will have problems (in relationship to the IFBB-context of symmetry, proportion and balance). 

He should now look at alternatives and explore new opportunities...Lets face it,  the Milos thing has failed,  his physiqe has become an eyesore and his on going health problems are of great concern.

Look, i dont know.  The fans of Luke are worried about him.  We all just want the best for the big guy. 

Please, please,please Luke, you must take care of your health. Start questioning Milos' underlying motives and beliefs! Your career and health deserves at least that much.

What is milos' underlying motives?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2007, 09:14:26 PM »
-Self promotion.  -To create the Milos Brand.  -To try and reinvent the wheel.  -To immortalise himself within the annuls of pro bodybuilding.  -He is a narcissist.  -To promote the 'bodybuilding magic pill' formula....

Just a few of his possible motives...But what would i know, i am just a fictional internet character!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2007, 09:17:43 PM »
-Self promotion.  -To create the Milos Brand.  -To try and reinvent the wheel.  -To immortalise himself within the annuls of pro bodybuilding.  -He is a narcissist.  -To promote the 'bodybuilding magic pill' formula....

Just a few of his possible motives...But what would i know, i am just a fictional internet character!
you make good points..I hate milos' training methods, there proven to be useless