Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78072 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2007, 04:52:57 AM »
That's a fair call Luke.  You are right in saying that.  A lot of the stuff spouted on this forum about Milos is rumor.  I don't know the guy and i am just repeating what i hear.  And what i hear has absolutely no substance in fact.  i am happy to admit that.  Maybe i am part of problem.  And if i am, i am sorry. 

Luke you speak from heart in those posts.  They were moving and emotive words.  To tell you the truth, i regret saying those hurtful things about you.

You seem to be in touch with your training and your life outside bodybuilding.  I will not attack you or your sense of worth again.

I am a fan of yours Luke, and will always remain loyal.  It was only when you started to involve yourself with Milos that the 'alarm bells' started ringing.  There has been so much talk about Milos' dubious dealings, that as fan i became concerned...anyway, no more on that stuff.

Luke, just keep doing what your doing.  The fact is, i am jealous of your physique and lifestyle.  I unfortunately have become a cynical, hateful, angry and frustrated bodybuilding enthusiast.  i post 'venom' on these message boards.  it is a reflection of my misery and sense of lost opportunities and worthlessness.

You are a winner.  Just continue to reject the hate!
Hank, you dissed luke hard man, you owe the guy more then a apology

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2007, 05:08:06 AM »
Hank, you dissed luke hard man, you owe the guy more then a apology

I know i did bro.  If 'regret' is a person then i am he.

Again, sorry for the hurtful words Luke.  Your heart felt posts indicate what a stand up guy you really are.  I appreciate your candor. 

I will never repect Milos the way in which you do, but i have a new found respect for him as a member of the bodybuilding community.

Luke, i think you would bring an immense amount of joy to your fans if you placed top 10 in this years Mr. O.

After reading your recent posts, i will never doubt or question a thing that Luke Wood does ever again.  You, my man, have a good head on some really broad shoulders.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2007, 05:10:42 AM »
I know i did bro.  If 'regret' is a person then i am he.

Again, sorry for the hurtful words Luke.  Your heart felt posts indicate what a stand up guy you really are.  I appreciate your candor. 

I will never repect Milos the way in which you do, but i have a new found respect for him as a member of the bodybuilding community.

Luke, i think you would bring an immense amount of joy to your fans if you placed top 10 in this years Mr. O.

After reading your recent posts, i will never doubt or question a thing that Luke Wood does ever again.  You, my man, have a good head on some really broad shoulders.

fuck man, you sound like a bitch...

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2007, 05:24:47 AM »
milos rep has really gonebad here, does anyone hav a pic of team sarcev? he does seem to intiate bodybuilders into too much mass too quickly, u gotta remember coleman was 40 when he won the o, id rather dbol , gain 10 lbs every year than gain 50 lbs a year and burn up .
is this why mustafa distanced himself from milos? he has a pretty bad gut, baddell also,

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2007, 05:29:40 AM »
fuck man, you sound like a bitch...

i will cop it on the chin...your point is valid...there is a bit of bitch in there...when it comes down it Quickerblade, i think it is better to admit a mistake rather than try make excuse for it.

I went to far and ran Luke's character into the dirt.  For that i am sorry.  However, i will never apologise to Milos (for the harshness by which i treated him).  Milos is a slippery character.  He is manipulative and cunning...enough said about this snake.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2007, 05:35:55 AM »
milos rep has really gonebad here, does anyone hav a pic of team sarcev? he does seem to intiate bodybuilders into too much mass too quickly, u gotta remember coleman was 40 when he won the o, id rather dbol , gain 10 lbs every year than gain 50 lbs a year and burn up .
is this why mustafa distanced himself from milos? he has a pretty bad gut, baddell also,

Absolutely...nice post....

I agree.  Milos is a very arrogant man.  His self righteousness is troubling.  He messes with people's physiques.  The evidence of his atrocities is everywhere for all to see,  mustafa, baddell and wood just to name a few....Milos is the Dr. Frankenstein of the bodybuilding world...i wish he would self destruct.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2007, 05:38:21 AM »
A big turn around and i accept your opology on my behalf. Thankyou. But still, Milos is like family to me and you are still dissing him with absolute no proof or eveidence just childest and jealous romours! you started off good, but leaving the last paragragh out of your last post Hank would have had me find more respect in you.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2007, 05:38:27 AM »
i will cop it on the chin...your point is valid...there is a bit of bitch in there...when it comes down it Quickerblade, i think it is better to admit a mistake rather than try make excuse for it.

I went to far and ran Luke's character into the dirt.  For that i am sorry.  However, i will never apologise to Milos (for the harshness by which i treated him).  Milos is a slippery character.  He is manipulative and cunning...enough said about this snake.
how bout removing your posts, for lukes sake atleast.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2007, 05:42:11 AM »
HANK!!! MAN YOU SAY YOU ARE SORRY ETC, ETC! AND YOU SAY YOU WILL LEAVE IT THERE! AND YOUR REASON FOR POSTING ALL THIS BS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS, MISERABLE AND YOU ARE A FAN ETC! I SAY I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY ETC AND THAN YOU POST ANOTHER STUPID POST ABOUT MILOS AND HIS ATHLETES!!! I AM ONE OF THOSE ATHLETES!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND HANK!! YES I AM YELLING AS WELL!  AGAIN NO FACT!!! SHOW ME FACT AND EVIDENCE TO BACK THIS!! GOING BY OUR APPEARANCE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2007, 05:44:22 AM »
HANK!!! MAN YOU SAY YOU ARE SORRY ETC, ETC! AND YOU SAY YOU WILL LEAVE IT THERE! AND YOUR REASON FOR POSTING ALL THIS BS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS, MISERABLE AND YOU ARE A FAN ETC! I SAY I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY ETC AND THAN YOU POST ANOTHER STUPID POST ABOUT MILOS AND HIS ATHLETES!!! I AM ONE OF THOSE ATHLETES!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND HANK!! YES I AM YELLING AS WELL!  AGAIN NO FACT!!! SHOW ME FACT AND EVIDENCE TO BACK THIS!! GOING BY OUR APPEARANCE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!
i agree here, hank are ok? you apologise then you diss again, make up your mind...hank you seem to be miserable, why the hate, let it go

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2007, 05:45:07 AM »
how bout removing your posts, for lukes sake atleast.

I would if it made Luke feel better about himself...You must remember Quickerblade this is the internet.  It is a Get Big forum.  It is probably the most hateful and hurtful environment on the planet for bodybuilders... I think Luke knows what he is getting himself into when he posts here....

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2007, 05:52:20 AM »

Luke, to tell you the truth i havent made my mind up!  Yes, you are one of Milos' athletes -so what?  That doesnt change anything.  I have apologised to you and gave my reasons...My apologies, did not and never will be extended to Milos...let it go...and i dont have any evidence regarding this man.  i am acting on heresay and innuendo.

And by the way Luke, would you like to comment on Milos' troubles in the past with certain government authorities....he is not as clean as he would have you believe...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2007, 05:58:56 AM »
I would if it made Luke feel better about himself...You must remember Quickerblade this is the internet.  It is a Get Big forum.  It is probably the most hateful and hurtful environment on the planet for bodybuilders... I think Luke knows what he is getting himself into when he posts here....
you know what Hank, since luke wont say it i will...FUCK YOU, you really have some issues, man if your gonna hate at least do it properly instead of going back and forth, remove the posts u put up also you miserable fuck

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2007, 06:05:34 AM »
Ok than, puking, not training, stomach cramps, flu, missing meals etc would have nothing to do with my condition, right??  ::)
So why did i compete! This is my job, I already pulled out of 2 shows and the Arnold Classic i was going to compete rain, hail or shine!! just get bed ridden with flu for 3 weeks straight and see how your condition is! How many times have you felt terrible but still gone to work because thats your bread and butter?? i am the same with my job! Yes i have to show my body, but i am not at all ashamed of of how i looked on stage! I gave myself a pat on the back! i can confidently say i am proud of myself and i even showed myself i am a WARRIOR!! now i say this in a humble way, but alot of guys would have packed up and gone home and i had that option, but now my fan based as doubled because fans also like to see there CHAMPION go down fighting!

Oh stomach cramp.
Listen,if same occation happen to ahmed haider or shawn ray or Vince tailor or whoever posses good abs,their stomach would be same as yours?

Full of excuse. I predicted that you wouldnt do fine before entering contest. Why? Because, i have already seen your pic in the milos gym and You already havent had abs.
Hey,I am not against you. But,You need quick repair for your abs or i guarentee that you will finish miserable again and again.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2007, 06:07:14 AM »
Luke, you say Milos is like family, correct?  You interpret my posts as attacks on this family, correct?....

Remember that Mustafa once regarded Milos as family also...Mustafa has subsequently abandoned this fatherly figure..Why?? I think you can figure that one out!

Really, i dont know why you become so defensive when Milos' name is brought up.  You sound like you have got some twisted hero-worship thing going on with this guy..Can't you see that this is exactly what Milos wants you to believe; that he is some fatherly guru type figure. When he has you thinking this way, you are in a position of ultimate vulnerability. In short he can convince you to take and do what he wants..Stand on your own Luke!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2007, 06:14:25 AM »
you know what Hank, since luke wont say it i will...FUCK YOU, you really have some issues, man if your gonna hate at least do it properly instead of going back and forth, remove the posts u put up also you miserable fuck

Look Quicker, i have angered you, that is a given.  should i remove my posts? that is not for me to decide.

Your point about my constant oscillation in argument is valid, but not substanciated.  This forum is about presenting a multi-faceted argument. Try and be a little more patient!

I choose to move back and forward in my posts as i am still undecided on the Luke Wood approach to his bodybuilding career.  On the Milos issue, i am stead fast..the man is snake-in-the-grass.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2007, 07:05:16 AM »
Hank Wood is trolling...

Stavios

« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2007, 08:55:53 AM »

the hater always hate Luke !
stop paying attention  :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2007, 09:12:00 AM »
All I read in your trolling posts is the ironic impression of an adjenda.

I agree with what you said -- bodybuilding is full of dubious characters: you being one of them.

Learn how to spread you adjenda transparently. 60 posts about Luke & Milos....pshaa...Amature ::)

Learn how to spell, fatass. it's agenda, not adjenda you idiot.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2007, 03:26:29 PM »
All I read in your trolling posts is the ironic impression of an adjenda.

I agree with what you said -- bodybuilding is full of dubious characters: you being one of them.

Learn how to spread you adjenda transparently. 60 posts about Luke & Milos....pshaa...Amature ::)

I agree with you! all these posts and even threads for that matter, that have no purpose, no fact and after 7 pages or so how far have we come! Did you get you answers? Is there any proof to your statements or just crap talk you here in the gym and think it would make good gossip on Getbig!  Make threads with facts! Make posts with facts! Ok, so you think I look like this and Milos is this evil person etc, etc! thats your opinion! its nothing we both have'nt heard a hundred time before on this forum, so get over it and be oringinal and make up some new BS!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »
It was posting on this thread.  very enlightening.  what is the demographic of this board?

Regards, Hank Wood - A fictional internet character.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2007, 11:44:57 PM »
Most here are smarter than you.

No, wrong again...All on this board are smarter than Hank Wood ( fictional internet character).

Garraeth, you just dont get it, do you?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2007, 11:50:45 PM »
*sigh*

I get it you moron. It's just not funny/amusing...it's boring, trite and older than my grandmas farts. And I don't feel like patronizing the likes of you.

how can 'you get it' when there is nothing to get?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2007, 11:55:59 PM »
Is this shadow?

no it is garraeth here.  playing with your head.  stop bringing this board down...or is this Squadfather...hang on could be The True Adonis....i know now, it is  onlyme!

you're a bitch!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 26, 2007, 12:00:46 AM »
hahaha, troll meltdown

I think i hurt your feelings.  post whore...over 4000 posts mmmmmmmmmm.