Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78279 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2007, 09:24:06 PM »
you make good points..I hate milos' training methods, there proven to be useless

Yes,  Milos' training methods are indeed appalling..I find this person to be exploitative in nature, and in a sense fraudulent by the way he exploits and manipulates good honest people like Luke Wood.

This industry would be so much healthier if people like Milos were not permitted to operate within it.  The sport already has major credibility issues. Milos just adds to the woes!

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2007, 09:52:08 PM »
the midsection does look out of proportion. From his genetics more mass would improve his physique. He should try no training for a year, then return, the body will respond better and will look better, he needs to add even more mass to look freaky. small guys dont need as much muscle, luke is big so to look freaky he will need even more...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2007, 10:35:20 PM »
Luke is a tall man and to fill in 'the height' he could do with a little more mass; i agree with that thought.  However, the issue still is Luke's health!  People tend to overlook this. 

If one is advocating mass over health, i would indeed opt for the latter.

''Stop playing the size game Luke.''  You are not cut out for it.  Stop listening to Milos and move on from this 'snake in the grass'.  The man is nothing but trouble.

The fans dont want another dead bodybuilder on their conscience. 

For too long, too many of us, have stood back and watched our professional-athletes self-destruct.  Please Luke, dont join the queque!

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2007, 11:16:48 PM »
Luke like i am an Aussie and am very proud of your physique representing us in the states.

But watching the 2005 Mr O where you tried to take the wildcard spot in the finals me and a few mates were shocked by your innability to control your midsection(bloated,protruding) in your defense if you could control this problem i see no reason why you will not do well in future comps.

Drop the HGH, IGF if that means dropping 10 to 15 pounds so be it your a monster allready.

Control the midsection keep it tight and lean and i gaurentee you will do much better, Take Richard Jones example he said he would never do HGH,IGF and keep his waist tight and the same as before he started bodybuilding.

Or you could ignore my advice and be the Freak you are and be smart by not competing and do the Vic Richards approach and just do guest posing,Personel training and land good endorsment contracts.But plese stop taking the stuff that is holding your midsection back and your future competion success

All the best i am a big Luke Wood fan,Good Luck.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2007, 11:35:46 PM »
You know what? i have never seen so much concern over a bodybuilder...especially on Getbig...what a caring bunch you all are...I'm serious

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2007, 01:29:05 AM »
guys i really do appreicate you posts and concerns!! thankyou!! I made the descision to compete, no one else!! i did a heck of alot travelling in the last 2 years and not been more then 5 weeks out of contest shape in 2 years! this takes its toll!!! i have agreat sponsor, a great coach and next year when i quailfy for the olympia in my all time best shape, you will be applauding milos for what he has done to me!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2007, 01:34:59 AM »
guys i really do appreicate you posts and concerns!! thankyou!! but please for the love of god! stop bashing milos and blaming him for whatever it is you think is happening, has happened or could happen to me!! I made the descision to compete, no one else!! i did a heck of alot travelling in the last 2 years and not been more then 5 weeks out of contest shape in 2 years! this takes its toll!!! i have agreat sponsor, a great coach and next year when i quailfy for the olympia in my all time best shape, you will be applauding milos for what he has done to me!
I'll hold you to that Luke, but for Bashing milos, that aint gonna stop...This is GetBig..Haters H.Q

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2007, 01:46:29 AM »
guys i really do appreicate you posts and concerns!! thankyou!! but please for the love of god! stop bashing milos and blaming him for whatever it is you think is happening, has happened or could happen to me!! I made the descision to compete, no one else!! i did a heck of alot travelling in the last 2 years and not been more then 5 weeks out of contest shape in 2 years! this takes its toll!!! i have agreat sponsor, a great coach and next year when i quailfy for the olympia in my all time best shape, you will be applauding milos for what he has done to me!

Luke, i agree there has been a lot of Milos bashing going on.  Some of it is valid,and some not.  

Your fans across the world are concerned for your health.  You continue to run with the line, that it is the travelling and  'contest conditioning' that is behind your 'health issues.'  Not once have you acknowledged the fact, that your 'pharmaceutical supplementation' maybe the root of all your problems.

Milos is being singled out as a villian because of his known history of pushing 'science based supplements' onto his athletes.  Milos cannot be trusted. Quite frankly, i find his 'pharmaceutical agenda' absolutely terrifying.

Bottom line, the fans want you to succeed Luke.  -Put your health first not the self-styled guru Milos!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2007, 01:50:06 AM »
Luke, i agree there has been a lot of Milos bashing going on.  Some of it is valid,and some not. 

Your fans across the world are concerned for your health.  You continue to run with the line, that it is the travelling and  'contest conditioning' that is behind your 'health issues.'  Not once have you acknowledged the fact, that your 'pharmaceutical supplementation' maybe the root of all your problems.

Milos is being singled out as a villian because of his known history of pushing 'science based supplements' onto his athletes.  Milos cannot be trusted. Quite frankly, i find his 'pharmaceutical agenda' absolutely terrifying.

Bottom line, the fans want you to succeed Luke.  -Put your health first not the self-styled guru Milos!
you make it sound like milos has been investigated by the DEA?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2007, 02:01:54 AM »
Bodybuilding is full of dubious characters.  The industry is riddled with corruption. 

Milos, first and foremost is a business man, out to make money.  If he can exploit young bodybuilders like Luke and profit from them, he will.  He is no different to a stock broker involved in insider trading or a plumber who provides an over inflated quote.

I dont like seeing Luke being exploited by this man.  I only wish he could see where i am coming from.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2007, 02:15:32 AM »
Bodybuilding is full of dubious characters.  The industry is riddled with corruption. 

Milos, first and foremost is a business man, out to make money.  If he can exploit young bodybuilders like Luke and profit from them, he will.  He is no different to a stock broker involved in insider trading or a plumber who provides an over inflated quote.

I dont like seeing Luke being exploited by this man.  I only wish he could see where i am coming from.
Do you have any facts? your making some big accusations?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2007, 02:20:45 AM »

Meltdown :-\

err,, yeah..meltdown...hardly.

re-read my posts..not ever have i said that luke isnt a good bodybuilder, and one of the best in the world today. not once did i say that genetics are the be all and end all. i clearly stated that genetics predispose people to different strangths and weaknesses.

i am a fan of luke in fact. funny how someone who writes this in the way that i started this thread can be called a hater, yet not a single piece of hate has been written.

as far as the tool calling me a moron, mate get back in the line with the rest of the mental midgets that populate this site, from what you've written im almost 100% certain that i would be your boss if we worked together..you're that pitiful.

i think the ''other'' wood is on the same thought train i am trying to discuss- amidst the abuse and accusations.

its nice to see luke chime in and nice to hear that he gives his all- although that wasnt doubted either..given actually.

the post is about BBs getting something in a financial sense out of the extremes that they go to. In this case ive chosen luke as the subject, but it could apply to any similar BB. I wouldnt bother posting it about guys like KK because they are just tools and i couldnt care less about where they end up, so believe it or not i, as a fellow aussie, and also as a witness to luke's progress since the late 80s, just was curious to know what keeps him going, and is it really worth it?

The ''cool'' thing is that there is insight into the mind of a competitive, driven BB, as attested by luke's unwillingness to concede and enthusiasm to qualify for the 'O. Also I note that Luke, although graciously not reacting to criticism here, still barely acknowledges the shortfalls in his package- an indication displayed not only be him, but many a pro in the past. That's what i find interesting.

i wish you luke, all the best in everything- a true ambassador for BB if ever there was one,but if i was your mum, id prefer seeing you use your great genes for work ethic and mass put to use at a lower level where the risks arent as high (dire) and you have enough time for other things that could be used to see you through to ritement age and beyond.

all the losers...well, you know who you are.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2007, 02:22:47 AM »
Luke, wake up, stop listening to Milos!  He will tell you what you want to here, because he is making money off you.  You are expendable to him.  Just a little 'side money project' is what you have become.

As your health deteriorates, you will become a liability to him, and he wont want to know you!  Can't you see what a master manipulator he is.  The man speaks of 'loving your neighbour' and living a positive and healthful life, whilst in reality he is a peddler of all things 'pharmaceutically-evil' and is 'snakishly- underhanded!

Do you think Milos cares about your long term health Luke?  Of course he doesn't!

Do bodybuilders need to keep getting sick and dying? No, but as long as we have shonksters like Milos operating in this system the health of professional bodybuilding will only deteriorate!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2007, 02:30:57 AM »
Luke, wake up, stop listening to Milos!  He will tell you what you want to here, because he is making money off you.  You are expendable to him.  Just a little 'side money project' is what you have become.

As your health deteriorates, you will become a liability to him, and he wont want to know you!  Can't you see what a master manipulator he is.  The man speaks of 'loving your neighbour' and living a positive and healthful life, whilst in reality he is a peddler of all things 'pharmaceutically-evil' and is 'snakishly- underhanded!

Do you think Milos cares about your long term health Luke?  Of course he doesn't!

Do bodybuilders need to keep getting sick and dying? No, but as long as we have shonksters like Milos operating in this system the health of professional bodybuilding will only deteriorate!
Damn man, you make milos seem like osama

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2007, 03:03:15 AM »
Damn man, you make milos seem like osama

Milos; i respect his ability to be able to 'make money' but i have no respect for 'how' he goes about it.

Luke is just a pawn in the entire Milos puzzle. 

Luke is looking worse than ever! His bloated and distorted physique is indeed troubling.  His reddened and puffy face is alarming.  Thanks to Milos' expert tutelage, poor Luke has regressed to a pitiful and freakishly repulsive, mass-monster.

Luke, you are an absolute mess!  Please, move on from Manipulative-Milos.

For god sake, it is now time to start dealing with your 'stature- humungous-disorder'. You are  hideous and vile already, don't make things worse!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2007, 03:13:08 AM »
Milos; i respect his ability to be able to 'make money' but i have no respect for 'how' he goes about it.

Luke is just a pawn in the entire Milos puzzle. 

Luke is looking worse than ever! His bloated and distorted physique is indeed troubling.  His reddened and puffy face is alarming.  Thanks to Milos' expert tutelage, poor Luke has regressed to a pitiful and freakishly repulsive, mass-monster.

Luke, you are an absolute mess!  Please, move on from Manipulative-Milos.

For god sake, it is now time to start dealing with your 'stature- humungous-disorder'. You are  hideous and vile already, don't make things worse!
how does milos make $$ off luke anyway

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2007, 03:23:42 AM »
Luke is a commodity. -The Milos singlets, references to his gym and training regimes.  The endless
'bites' in magazines, the fitness DvD's etc etc.  All contribute to a total marketing package.

Luke is just a small link in the money-chain.  That, i know, goes without saying.  Milos is also a reputable supplier of what is known as 'industry-super-supplements' ; something Luke is 'more' than aware of.  Luke's obscene and distorted physique is testament to that.  Milos can and will continue to quench Luke's unquenchable lust for such products. 

Good luck to him. Milos is just trying to make a living like everyone else.  i think it is just a pity that young Luke cannot see through the charade.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2007, 03:25:07 AM »
wasnt milos under investigation for dealing roids?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2007, 03:30:54 AM »
wasnt milos under investigation for dealing roids?

From what i understand Milos is under constant surveillance for his dubious practices.  i just wish that Luke was not associated with him.  The guy is nothing but trouble.

Luke, return home to your family and lead a normal and healthful existence.  The world of Milos is dark, evil and corrupt.  You don't need to play there anymore!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2007, 04:07:49 AM »
Hey Luke, you are quick to make excuses for your poor showings, bloated physique and ill health.  You jump to the defence of Milos when a negative word is uttered against him.  But you go all silent when talk of pharmaceutical-supplementation is raised.

You live in denial and that is the root of your problem.  Is your delusion the result of these 'chemicals' you ingest, or is  it Milos' domination the problem? 

Have a long think about it big guy.  Your fans want to see an end to your illnesses, which are both psychological and physical in nature.

Your family and friends care about you Luke.  Milos does not give a toss.  All he sees are the dollar signs.  When that dries up he will just move on to the next sucker.

A snake in the grass, is what Milos is.  Luke you should no better!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2007, 04:09:46 AM »
i reckon lay of the GH and you'll be all good :-\

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2007, 04:20:08 AM »
Firstly i am home!! now you guys are going way too far with gossip and no FACT!!! what proof do you have that my illness was from supplements!! I'm not hiding from nothing but I'm not that stupid to talk candid about this on an open forum! ::). You have no idea the friend Milos has been to me! he DID NOT force or talk me into doing any of these shows!! he supported my decisions 100% even when i was going to pull out of all of them!! He doesn't care about his athletes!!! I have to laugh at that! You are talking so much crap!! You should see the way he welcomes his athletes with open arms always, to his gym, his house and his heart!! I can tell also, if you think Milos make millions off his athletes!! think again!!! With his knowledge he could make millions but his heart is to help everyone who wants to get there!!! Milos is not in this for the money i can tell you that!! you guys to talk trash all you like, but until you meet the man, don't pass judgement from some ridiculous rumours you have heard!! she repsect! you say you are Luke Wood fans!!! than you have to be a Milos Sarcev fan as well!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2007, 04:23:08 AM »
you say you are Luke Wood fans!!! than you have to be a Milos Sarcev fan as well!
WTF????

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2007, 04:32:31 AM »
Thats what im saying! Milos is my great friend and i wont have you guys saying you are my fans and are concerned for me if you than turn around and say this crap about Milos when you have no proof, fact or anything to back it up! thats like saying luke will like you but your brother is an asshole! Blood is thicker than water and i consider Milos a brother to me! Show some respect! i repsect the guys here are say they are concerned for me, but you do not know what Milos has done for me as a friend behind the scenes! there is alot more to Milos than a trainer and nutritionist!! MUCH MORE!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2007, 04:51:31 AM »
Thats what I'm saying! Milos is my great friend and i wont have you guys saying you are my fans and are concerned for me if you than turn around and say this crap about Milos when you have no proof, fact or anything to back it up! thats like saying Luke will like you but your brother is an asshole! Blood is thicker than water and i consider Milos a brother to me! Show some respect! i repsect the guys here are say they are concerned for me, but you do not know what Milos has done for me as a friend behind the scenes! there is alot more to Milos than a trainer and nutritionist!! MUCH MORE!!

That's a fair call Luke.  You are right in saying that.  A lot of the stuff spouted on this forum about Milos is rumor.  I don't know the guy and i am just repeating what i hear.  And what i hear has absolutely no substance in fact.  i am happy to admit that.  Maybe i am part of problem.  And if i am, i am sorry. 

Luke you speak from heart in those posts.  They were moving and emotive words.  To tell you the truth, i regret saying those hurtful things about you.

You seem to be in touch with your training and your life outside bodybuilding.  I will not attack you or your sense of worth again.

I am a fan of yours Luke, and will always remain loyal.  It was only when you started to involve yourself with Milos that the 'alarm bells' started ringing.  There has been so much talk about Milos' dubious dealings, that as fan i became concerned...anyway, no more on that stuff.

Luke, just keep doing what your doing.  The fact is, i am jealous of your physique and lifestyle.  I unfortunately have become a cynical, hateful, angry and frustrated bodybuilding enthusiast.  i post 'venom' on these message boards.  it is a reflection of my misery and sense of lost opportunities and worthlessness.

You are a winner.  Just continue to reject the hate!