Author Topic: F'ING CLUELESS - Obama's India Trip to cost $____ Millions a day.  (Read 31420 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: F'ING CLUELESS - Obama's India Trip to cost $____ Millions a day.
« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2010, 06:08:22 AM »

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2010, 06:09:29 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #227 on: November 09, 2010, 06:11:40 AM »
This India Trip is turning into another mess for obama. 

His nonsense on Jihad was just embarassing. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #228 on: November 09, 2010, 06:41:39 AM »
This India Trip is turning into another mess for obama. 

His nonsense on Jihad was just embarassing. 

obama could be eating his cereal for breakfast and you would call it a mess...your creditability has been long sacrificed..... 200 million right. oh..swat on grandmothers right. Insurance people said your 50% hikes came from obama care and thats why you are mad...dude give it a rest for a day or two...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: November 09, 2010, 06:47:37 AM »
obama could be eating his cereal for breakfast and you would call it a mess...your creditability has been long sacrificed..... 200 million right. oh..swat on grandmothers right. Insurance people said your 50% hikes came from obama care and thats why you are mad...dude give it a rest for a day or two...

::)  ::)

So far the WH still wont even give a ballpark figure and the costs are staggering by any measure. 

ObamaCare is causing premium spikes everywhere and is a disaster of epic measure.  and its not only me saying that, its EVERYONE across the board but TEAM KNEEPAD. 

Go to left wing sites, they hate it, manufacturwes - they hate it,   old people - they hate it,  businesses - they hate it.   The only ones still supporting Kevorkian Care are the brain dead lhack dems so depserate to prop up this disaster of an admn. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #230 on: November 09, 2010, 07:05:56 AM »
::)  ::) So far the WH still wont even give a ballpark figure and the costs are staggering by any measure. 
ObamaCare is causing premium spikes everywhere and is a disaster of epic measure.  and its not only me saying that, its EVERYONE across the board but TEAM KNEEPAD. 
Go to left wing sites, they hate it, manufacturwes - they hate it,   old people - they hate it,  businesses - they hate it.   The only ones still supporting Kevorkian Care are the brain dead lhack dems so depserate to prop up this disaster of an admn. 

But people who can get coverage love it..  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: November 09, 2010, 07:08:08 AM »
But people who can get coverage love it..  ;D

Yeah, and when i go bang your wife and steal everything from your safe while you are at work, I love it to. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #232 on: November 09, 2010, 07:09:42 AM »

Yeah, and when i go bang your wife and steal everything from your safe while you are at work, I love it to. 

LMAO...and the insurance was so good before obama touched it..

I say...if youre gonna get fucked anyway, might as well get something out of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: November 09, 2010, 07:13:21 AM »
LMAO...and the insurance was so good before obama touched it..

I say...if youre gonna get fucked anyway, might as well get something out of it.

Please - your ignorance on obamaCare is embarassing.   Stealing from peter to give something to Paul is not a good thing - its called theft. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2010, 07:15:38 AM »

Please - your ignorance on obamaCare is embarassing.   Stealing from peter to give something to Paul is not a good thing - its called theft. 

your ignorance on The Fed is Embarassing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2010, 07:18:09 AM »
your ignorance on The Fed is Embarassing.

Really - that's funny - I only have read three books recently on the very subject.   

Fill me in. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2010, 07:19:33 AM »
Really - that's funny - I only have read three books recently on the very subject.   

Fill me in. 

Dude you act like congress has no say in the fed res...and they do. There has ALWAYS been Congresional oversite...Dude do you really wanna go there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2010, 07:25:59 AM »
Dude you act like congress has no say in the fed res...and they do. There has ALWAYS been Congresional oversite...Dude do you really wanna go there

Yes. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2010, 07:29:01 AM »
Yes. 

In what way. you just acted like Congress' hands were tied...but in actually congress is the one who gives the "Ok" for shit.
but you wanna ask about me taking a civics class. But you are the one who dosent seem to grasp how the fed works

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2010, 07:30:29 AM »
In what way. you just acted like Congress' hands were tied...but in actually congress is the one who gives the "Ok" for shit.
but you wanna ask about me taking a civics class. But you are the one who dosent seem to grasp how the fed works

The Congress does not make Fed Policy.   Why do you think Ron Paul was trying so hard to get a bill to audit the Fed itself?  The Fed is not even a govt agency. 

http://www.frbsf.org/publications/federalreserve/monetary/structure.html

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2010, 07:41:39 AM »
The Congress does not make Fed Policy.   Why do you think Ron Paul was trying so hard to get a bill to audit the Fed itself?  The Fed is not even a govt agency. 

http://www.frbsf.org/publications/federalreserve/monetary/structure.html

Fuckhead i know they dont make policy. But they do have power over fed..which is what i was saying.. and what you are arguing against

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2010, 07:47:13 AM »
Fuckhead i know they dont make policy. But they do have power over fed..which is what i was saying.. and what you are arguing against

In what ways do they have control over it? 

Even Greenspan said the Fed Reserve is above the govt itself. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2010, 07:52:26 AM »
In what ways do they have control over it? 

Even Greenspan said the Fed Reserve is above the govt itself. 

Hey fuck head.. if you are created by congress and have to report to congress 2 times a year.. as well as any other time they come calling.. how is that not having some say in it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: November 09, 2010, 07:53:23 AM »
Because of how it was set up Mal - and stop name calling - it only makes you look even worse on this issue. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2010, 07:56:46 AM »
Because of how it was set up Mal - and stop name calling - it only makes you look even worse on this issue. 

First off.. im not watching your dumb ass videos. And the name calling was started by you. You are the the one who said congress had no say and then tell me im not informed in civics. When i learned in high school that Congress has Say in fed. its how our government works. Fed is not a money making bank, they god damn report to congress when congress says "we need to talk" am i wrong about that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2010, 07:58:35 AM »
They dont have any say in Fed Policy.  And sorry - your simply stamping your feet does not make it so. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: November 09, 2010, 08:05:53 AM »
Obama’s Disastrous Visit to India
November 9, 2010 | Filed Under Anti-Americanism, Barack Obama, Budget, Business, Capitalism, Democrats/Leftists, Economy/Finances, Elections, Free Trade, Government, Government, Corruption, India, Islam, Islamofascism, Liberals, Military, Pakistan, President, Security/Safety, Society/Culture, Terrorism, War on Terror, Warner Todd Huston, Western Civilization |

-By Warner Todd Huston

http://www.publiusforum.com/2010/11/09/obamas-disastrous-visit-to-india/
________________________ _______________

President Barack Obama’s now concluding trip to India seems to have turned out to be a failed or at the very least unhelpful effort. His false starts, unhelpful comments and bad policy moves mark this visit as a bit of a mess.

Obama made multiple gaffes not only for India but for his own party back home not to mention his nation. As his political party was delivered a severe blow and his agenda was cut off at the knees on election day he was seen dancing happily all across the continent with a lavish visit paid for at the taxpayer’s expense even as those same taxpayers were enraged at wild government spending sprees. As the Indians worried over Obama’s foreign policy he refused to call the those that attacked them in Mumbai terrorists and finally on his exit from the country he delivered yet another one of his digs at his own country saying that America is a nation in decline.

Things began going wrong for The One even as he first arrived in one of the most vibrant nations on earth. For one thing he arrived a lesser president than when he originally set up the trip. His party was delivered a stunning and historic blow as the GOP picked up over 60 seats in the federal seat of power and hundreds more in the state legislatures in the Nov. 2 election, a feat that hasn’t been repeated since WWII. So Obama arrived with his mandate splintered and his power diminished. He is a president with less power to help his Indian hosts do anything.

Obama started by losing style points. Before he even arrived India’s political class was stunned to find out that this man that supposedly has a well known reputation for being an eloquent speaker was going to use teleprompters in his speeches in their country. This was quixotic and hard for the Indians to understand as their tradition of oratory is based on memorized speeches delivered with panache and the sort of apparent extemporaneous qualities that a canned speech from a teleprompter lacks. Right off the top this fact made Obama seem a smaller man to the Indians.

His party’s losses back home and the suspicion over his capabilities at oratory in India should have been a cue for a serious and subdued visit to India. But Obama and his high-flying wife seemed to have no clue that they should have adopted a more careful demeanor on the visit. They were seen dancing across the continent as if they didn’t have a care in the world and Mrs. Obama went on another one of her epic spending shopping sprees to boot. The frivolity, though, was the least of the problems with this visit.

Another, more damaging gaffe occurred as the president visited the city of Mumbai. His address there was a failure of resolve and an insult to the victims and families that suffered at the hands of Pakistani terrorists in the 2008 attack that saw some 175 people murdered. Not only did Obama refuse to identify the attackers as Pakistani nationals — and all of them were such — but he called them “killers” instead of terrorists. This caused some consternation in India.

It caused such concern that even a young Indian teenager asked the president why he refuses to identify Pakistan as a terrorist sponsoring nation? Alarmingly, instead of giving a serious answer to her question, Obama delivered platitudes saying, “India and Pakistan can prosper and live side by side, this will not happen tomorrow but needs to be the ultimate goal. The US can be a partner but cannot impose this process. India and Pakistan have their own understanding.”

This weak answer shows a lack of spine for fighting terrorism and a refusal to even identify the enemy to civilization.

Finally he ended this gaffe filled trip by once again dealing his own nation a rhetorical slap in the face. Obama told one of his last Indian audiences that the U.S. was a nation in decline and could no longer act as the powerful force it has been for so long.

Speaking at a town hall meeting in Mumbai, he said, “I do think that one of the challenges that we are going face in the US, at a time when we are still recovering from the financial crisis is, how do we respond to some of the challenges of globalisation? The fact of the matter is that for most of my lifetime and I’ll turn 50 next year - the US was such an enormously dominant economic power, we were such a large market, our industry, our technology, our manufacturing was so significant that we always met the rest of the world economically on our terms. And now because of the incredible rise of India and China and Brazil and other countries, the US remains the largest economy and the largest market, but there is real competition.”

As bad as it all was, at least this trip was a step up from the low lights of how Obama treated India thus far in his presidency. When Obama first took office, for instance, he made a major gaffe in immediately phoning the leader of Pakistan to introduce himself as the new American president while he didn’t call the Indian Prime Minister at all. Obama followed that up by slighting India again and again. His India policy until now has been at to at best ignore one of our hardest earned trading partners and at worst repeatedly slight them.

Whether Obama realizes it or not, though, India is an important ally in a part of the world dominated by China and an ally that the U.S. badly needs to counter that growing Chinese hegemony. Sadly, now that Obama may have finally realized that India is a valued partner with the U.S., his visit hardly helped cement that relationship. Only time will tell if this trip helped, hurt, or was immaterial to relations between America and India. The evidence so far is that it didn’t much help.

(Originally posted at BigGovernment.com)

“The only end of writing is to enable the reader better to enjoy life, or better to endure it.”
–Samuel Johnson

Warner Todd Huston is a Chicago based freelance writer. He has been writing opinion editorials and social criticism since early 2001 and before that he wrote articles on U.S. history for several small American magazines. His political columns are featured on many websites such as Andrew Breitbart’s BigGovernment.com, BigHollywood.com, and BigJournalism.com, as well as RightWingNews.com, CanadaFreePress.com, StoptheACLU.com, AmericanDaily.com, among many, many others. Mr. Huston is also endlessly amused that one of his articles formed the basis of an article in Germany’s Der Spiegel Magazine in 2008.

For a full bio, please CLICK HERE.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #247 on: November 09, 2010, 08:29:15 AM »
They dont have any say in Fed Policy.  And sorry - your simply stamping your feet does not make it so. 

im not stamping my feet im stating that congress has say in the fed...they created it, they confirm appointees and they are reported to when they want a report.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: November 09, 2010, 08:30:40 AM »
im not stamping my feet im stating that congress has say in the fed...they created it, they confirm appointees and they are reported to when they want a report.

Why is Ron Paul seeking an audit of the Fed? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #249 on: November 09, 2010, 08:35:23 AM »
To ensure financial accountability, the financial statements of the Federal Reserve Banks and the Board of Governors are audited annually by an independent outside auditor. In addition, the Government Accountability Office, as well as the Board's Office of Inspector General, can audit Federal Reserve activities.

now this is the deal...ill stop calling you a fucktard but you gotta stop with the "youre utterly cluless" when 1..its just wrong and 2 its an unsult