Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 248990 times)

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1000 on: September 10, 2017, 03:07:10 PM »
Have you had any visitors come?

I think they have more likely discharged him...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1001 on: September 10, 2017, 04:10:19 PM »
I think they have more likely discharged him...

burnout666

« Reply #1002 on: September 10, 2017, 04:28:02 PM »

burnout666

« Reply #1003 on: September 10, 2017, 04:31:28 PM »
"clippin her fuckin' toneails with a fuckin' band saw"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: September 10, 2017, 04:51:15 PM »
He's home. 

What no GH in the fridge?  Get that going and get healed up.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #1005 on: September 10, 2017, 05:38:55 PM »
Fuck hey, this guy is a disaster. Hes actually under the impression that hes an intelligent normal person. Wow.

Says the lowlife junkie piece of shit  :D :-*

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1006 on: September 10, 2017, 09:49:57 PM »
Have you had any visitors come?

Had quite a few..had visitors every day I was there.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1007 on: September 10, 2017, 09:52:52 PM »
He's home. 

Didn't open up that part of the fridge. No need to have evidence on camera. Had to be careful since i had 1000ml bottles of cyp and teen on the counter behind me. Lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #1008 on: September 10, 2017, 09:54:48 PM »
He's home. 

If you spoke like that in real life no way would have multiple clients to train, you swear more than Rich Piano, its sounds fucking stupid and pathetic by the way.

Love all the broken TVs lying around, are you one of those "hoarders"

Simple Simon

« Reply #1009 on: September 10, 2017, 09:57:19 PM »

Im so far inside your head its not even funny.
Look mate, try and forget about me for 5 mins, I really don't think about you at all when I walk away from my PC, you are just a bit of fun, seriously mate, its not that serious.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1010 on: September 10, 2017, 10:14:25 PM »
Im so far inside your head its not even funny.
Look mate, try and forget about me for 5 mins, I really don't think about you at all when I walk away from my PC, you are just a bit of fun, seriously mate, its not that serious.

Except for the fact I've NEVER followed you to a post much less from from post to post to post to post to post. You follow me and post within seconds after every single one of my posts in every single thread I posted. You you actually follow me from thread to thread searching for my posts so you can post after. That's fucking pathetic dude absolutely fucking pathetic for a grown man to be doing that shit if I were you I'd be fucking embarrassed

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1011 on: September 10, 2017, 10:18:44 PM »
If you spoke like that in real life no way would have multiple clients to train, you swear more than Rich Piano, its sounds fucking stupid and pathetic by the way.

Love all the broken TVs lying around, are you one of those "hoarders"

Actually they're the tv's i had in my bedroom. Kep getting bigger a d bigger ones and just hadn't sold or gave away the other 2 yet.

And if you thinknindontnhavebthenso cialntactbof knowing when in an curse and which ever clients, yoiru really are as dumb as you look.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1012 on: September 10, 2017, 10:21:46 PM »
Actually they're the tv's i had in my bedroom. Kep getting bigger a d bigger ones and just hadn't sold or gave away the other 2 yet.

And if you thinknindontnhavebthenso cialntactbof knowing when in an curse and which ever clients, yoiru really are as dumb as you look.

Try the app Letgo. When I moved a few years ago I always had good luck with Crraigslist but this app is awesome. Even to donate or give things away.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1013 on: September 10, 2017, 10:28:24 PM »
Was trying to look for mounting brackets so I could put one TV in each corner of the room plus the TV that's already on top of one of the dressers the big one so I could have smaller ones they're like 42 and 46 inches both LCD

Simple Simon

« Reply #1014 on: September 11, 2017, 12:13:44 AM »
Except for the fact I've NEVER followed you to a post much less from from post to post to post to post to post. You follow me and post within seconds after every single one of my posts in every single thread I posted. You you actually follow me from thread to thread searching for my posts so you can post after. That's fucking pathetic dude absolutely fucking pathetic for a grown man to be doing that shit if I were you I'd be fucking embarrassed

you made three videos about me FFS... ::)

as for being embarrassed, I don't think that emotion is in your arsenal bearing in mind your appearance and living conditions.
Also the fact you don't even seem ashamed about going to rehab and letting your dad pay the $6k and your fellow Americans make up the $54k

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: September 11, 2017, 12:31:43 AM »
He's home.  

What no GH in the fridge?  Get that going and get healed up.

Damn ES, your fridge is so organized. I'm inspired to clean mine our and organize it. I'd say I was a pig, but my excuse is that three other people use mine, so the mess isn't entirely my fault.

BTW, it must be good to be home. Were you able to arrange for outpatient physical therapy, thus avoiding the SNF?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1016 on: September 11, 2017, 12:35:20 AM »
Damn ES, your fridge is so organized. I'm inspired to clean mine our and organize it. I'd say I was a pig, but my excuse is that three other people use mine, so the mess isn't entirely my fault.

someone's done that for him, likely hes had a social care worker come around and clean his property prior to him going home.

Give it two weeks and it will look like this

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: September 11, 2017, 12:44:42 AM »
someone's done that for him, likely hes had a social care worker come around and clean his property prior to him going home.

Give it two weeks and it will look like this

This one wins the prize. Mine is just disorganized and full with condiments. At least it is clean and there is nothing (I hope) in there that's stale dated.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: September 11, 2017, 12:58:39 AM »
Mine is just disorganized and full with condiments. At least it is clean and there is nothing (I hope) in there that's stale dated.

Fascinating.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1019 on: September 11, 2017, 01:14:03 AM »
He's home. 

Good to see you home and well Eric!
Q

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #1020 on: September 11, 2017, 01:25:29 AM »

BTW, it must be good to be home. Were you able to arrange for outpatient physical therapy, thus avoiding the SNF?

It is indeed so very hard to 'organize' pre-made meals and drink containers.  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #1021 on: September 11, 2017, 01:29:54 AM »
It is indeed so very hard to 'organize' "meals on wheels"and drink containers.  ::)

fixed

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1022 on: September 11, 2017, 07:05:17 AM »
Try the app Letgo. When I moved a few years ago I always had good luck with Crraigslist but this app is awesome. Even to donate or give things away.

Letgo and OfferUp are very effective, especially in heavily populated areas.  Too many scammers and bs to sift through on craigslist IMO.
:

Simple Simon

« Reply #1023 on: September 11, 2017, 08:22:06 AM »
"mother fuckin this mother fuckin that, it was fuckin this, it was fuckin that, fuckers done this, this fuckers done that"

Gentleman, I think the spirit of Piano has transferred to Eric...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1024 on: September 11, 2017, 08:34:51 AM »

I was gone for nearly a month so I just threw dann near everything out and went to thebgrocerybstore while they filled scripts.

No painkillers till they could verify it with the doctor though which meant I spent last night pop and Tylenol and aspirin. Fucking sucked took an ativan with my gabapentin and baclofen and ended up sleep walking and falling on my ass/hip 3x last night. Not fun.