Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 248984 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Is ESFitness on Junior's payroll?
« Reply #1350 on: September 22, 2017, 10:39:42 PM »
I have no reason to lie about it and you have every reason to lie about it. It exposes what a piece of shit you truly are.
Sure You do. Because you probably aren't even real.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1351 on: September 22, 2017, 10:43:08 PM »

OMFG, you can't be that ignorant. I cannot even discuss anything with someone that stupid. Begone fat boy.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1352 on: September 22, 2017, 10:45:04 PM »
OMFG, you can't be that ignorant. I cannot even discuss anything with someone that stupid. Begone fat boy.
A 50+ year old man wouldn't use the acronym: OMFG

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: ESFitness - Massive Hip surgery! Out for weeks! What did I miss?
« Reply #1353 on: September 22, 2017, 10:45:23 PM »
Shizzo is now persona non grata to me after that cancer-debacle.

Shame on you Shaun!
Q

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1354 on: September 22, 2017, 10:48:49 PM »
Shizzo is now persona non grata to me after that cancer-debacle.

Shame on you Shaun!

Oh but I am not real according to fat boy, so it could have never happened. Just like my scar from the surgery  is not real.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1355 on: September 22, 2017, 10:50:47 PM »
Oh but I am not real according to fat boy, so it could have never happened. Just like my scar from the surgery  is not real.

My sympathies gymrat, i have experienced cancer in my family as well.
Q

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: September 22, 2017, 10:58:48 PM »

It is an awful thing for the whole family to go through. There was 6 in my family and 4 of us have had serious cancer and have lost 2 of them. I will probably lose another sister within the year. But she is so messed up from it that it will be a blessing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1357 on: September 23, 2017, 12:43:41 AM »
It is an awful thing for the whole family to go through. There was 6 in my family and 4 of us have had serious cancer and have lost 2 of them. I will probably lose another sister within the year. But she is so messed up from it that it will be a blessing.

I have no reason to suspect that you'd lie. Shizzo probably made the post, then deleted it after he realizss he messed up.
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1358 on: September 23, 2017, 12:49:17 AM »

Dude, I have to admit that I've struggled with the idea of your 30min uploads.  But I need to tell you that for some reason this one was really enjoyable.  :D

I think it's because you're rumbling around on that cart, cursing and being so random, and the Wal-Mart massive have no idea about what you're doing.

Quick question: you (and perhaps your Dad) seem to have a thing for processed/pre-prepared meal items - don't you like cooking?

T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Massive Hip surgery!.. out for weeks!...TMZ reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1359 on: September 23, 2017, 01:07:01 AM »
Here is some advice; in the future try not to deal with women. Instead of talking to some bitchy nurse have a competent male doctor arrange for your meds. Also get a second look at your heart to rule out heart valve. That's how my dad discovered he his was bad, just kept randomly passing out.

Yep, working on that. That's been the advice of Walter White, I've been in contact with pretty regularly over the years and especially in the past few days and weeks. Been a real real big help there like I said buddy I do appreciate everything. Arce too buddy I appreciate it, as well as Pat Arnold and Bill Llewellyn. Do appreciate the support there fellas... And of course Joon. 😉👍

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1360 on: September 23, 2017, 01:10:31 AM »
Dude, I have to admit that I've struggled with the idea of your 30min uploads.  But I need to tell you that for some reason this one was really enjoyable.  :D

I think it's because you're rumbling around on that cart, cursing and being so random, and the Wal-Mart massive have no idea about what you're doing.

Quick question: you (and perhaps your Dad) seem to have a thing for processed/pre-prepared meal items - don't you like cooking?

My dad? I don't know where you got that from but I suspect it's probably from one of those trolls saying my dad filled my fucking fridge LOL which he didn't. If you did the probably a whole lot more food in there is when I got out oh the hospital I only had maybe 15 minutes or so while they fill my prescriptions and Ralph's is right next door sorta and I just cruised through grabbing whatever I saw that wouldn't involve me having to stand up for very long doing dishes and shit

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: ESFitness-Massive Hip surgery!.. out for weeks!...TMZ reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1361 on: September 23, 2017, 02:35:38 AM »
Yep, working on that. That's been the advice of Walter White, I've been in contact with pretty regularly over the years and especially in the past few days and weeks. Been a real real big help there like I said buddy I do appreciate everything. Arce too buddy I appreciate it, as well as Pat Arnold and Bill Llewellyn. Do appreciate the support there fellas... And of course Joon. 😉👍

yeah go get everything checked out all over again bro, we wouldn't want you to be the next piana!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1362 on: September 23, 2017, 02:47:20 AM »
My dad? I don't know where you got that from but I suspect it's probably from one of those trolls saying my dad filled my fucking fridge LOL which he didn't. If you did the probably a whole lot more food in there is when I got out oh the hospital I only had maybe 15 minutes or so while they fill my prescriptions and Ralph's is right next door sorta and I just cruised through grabbing whatever I saw that wouldn't involve me having to stand up for very long doing dishes and shit

Ahhh... I think I figured it out where you got the idea that my dad likes microwave dinners as well as me... I is lazy didn't feel like proofreading voice text so did a video. I'm putting now

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1363 on: September 23, 2017, 07:22:09 AM »

It's a horrible disease and its very disheartening that Shizzo would make fun of gymrats cancer.
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1364 on: September 23, 2017, 07:48:18 AM »
You're welcome Shizzo.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1365 on: September 23, 2017, 10:43:14 AM »

Ahhh... I think I figured it out where you got the idea that my dad likes microwave dinners as well as me... I is lazy didn't feel like proofreading voice text so did a video. I'm putting now

Thanks for putting that one up - those pies look delicious (had to Google it  :))

It wasn't an implied insult by the way, I was just wondering if you liked to cook - I know you like to prep sushi, but you strike me as someone who maybe enjoys a nice steak or BBQ?  (Maybe it's that 'Beef' video in the thread LOL)

T

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1366 on: September 23, 2017, 11:04:03 AM »
You are way too gullible, Coach.

None of that is true at all.

There are a few things you can't back peddle on..  That's one of them.  I saw it.  :-\

See, this is the kind of shit that pisses people off about things you say.  >:(
Isn't it a bit early in the day to be cocktailing?
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1367 on: September 23, 2017, 11:20:58 AM »
There are a few things you can't back peddle on..  That's one of them.  I saw it.  :-\

See, this is the kind of shit that pisses people off about things you say.  >:(
Isn't it a bit early in the day to be cocktailing?

Bingo!

Princess L, I trust you, and if you say you saw it, then you saw it.

Looks like Shizzo was caught in another lie. He just couldn't admit that he poked fun at gymrats cancer.
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1368 on: September 23, 2017, 11:33:51 AM »

I never intentionally made fun of anyone's cancer. If I made a comment that he took another way, other than what was intended (well wishing) then I am sorry for the mistake.

Besides, I remember finding that post I made back when he accused me of this the last time (he seems to do it once a year, oddly when I start talking about Junior) and it was in no way poking fun at him.

I think I said "sorry about your cancer"   :-\  I don't know how you take that as anything else.

You had a poster in this thread, who said I PMed him condolences, there are others too. Princess, you know damn well that I care for the people here.

There are few things that piss me off here, and this is one of them. I'm just not that kind of person.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1369 on: September 23, 2017, 11:38:03 AM »
I saw a few PMs between gymrat and a certain poster who made fun of his cancer.

Needless to say, its not pretty--lots of pleading after being caught making fun of cancer.

X

Simple Simon

« Reply #1370 on: September 23, 2017, 11:42:07 AM »
I never intentionally made fun of anyone's cancer. If I made a comment that he took another way, other than what was intended (well wishing) then I am sorry for the mistake.

Besides, I remember finding that post I made back when he accused me of this the last time (he seems to do it once a year, oddly when I start talking about Junior) and it was in no way poking fun at him.

I think I said "sorry about your cancer"   :-\  I don't know how you take that as anything else.

You had a poster in this thread, who said I PMed him condolences, there are others too. Princess, you know damn well that I care for the people here.

There are few things that piss me off here, and this is one of them. I'm just not that kind of person.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1371 on: September 23, 2017, 11:46:16 AM »
X

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1372 on: September 23, 2017, 11:47:24 AM »
Bingo!

Princess L, I trust you, and if you say you saw it, then you saw it.

Looks like Shizzo was caught in another lie. He just couldn't admit that he poked fun at gymrats cancer.

I don't recall the exact context of the statement since it was over 3 years ago.  I don't think it was ill-intended, but again, a poor choice of words within the topic at the time and it was not well received by anyone reading it.
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1373 on: September 23, 2017, 11:50:14 AM »
I don't recall the exact context of the statement since it was over 3 years ago.  I don't think it was ill-intended, but again, a poor choice of words within the topic at the time and it was not well received by anyone reading it.

Don't you see a pattern? You said the same thing about the veteran. This is what Shizzo does. He will poke fun of someone without directly poking fun at them. Then, when called out, everyone just chalks it up to a "Poor choice of words."  ::) ::) This is exactly what he did toward gymrat--he wanted to make fun of him without directly making fun of him. So, when challenged, he can try to weasel out it.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #1374 on: September 23, 2017, 11:51:37 AM »
Don't you see a pattern? You said the same thing about the veteran. This is what Shizzo does. He will poke fun of someone without directly poking fun at them. Then, when called out, everyone just chalks it up to a "Poor choice of words."  ::) ::) This is exactly what he did toward gymrat--he wanted to make fun of him without directly making fun of him. So, when challenged, he can try to weasel out it.

I wouldn't ever reveal I had cancer on this forum.

Just saying.....