Author Topic: StrikeForce offering Fedor a contract!!  (Read 10105 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: StrikeForce offering Fedor a contract!!
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2009, 09:21:20 AM »
think that one up on your own did ya.Oh no wait you just regurgitate what others already post....not the point though.Fact is you got blown out the water after claiming other sports don't allow there guys to compete elswere.

other than that I agree with you.I love the UFC & MMA & would love to see the best matchups possible.

Call it whatever you want...neither of you net-tools understood and ignored my specific questions to try and twist things. Pointless.
If you want to call it an owning have at it. I could give a shit less. Kind of funny how both of you
had to team up. LOL ::)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2009, 12:18:17 PM »
not teaming up at all.Just pointing out the obvious as far as other sports organizations letting there people do other things.But Pointless is right because you don't listen to reason nor acknowledge facts that we specifically provided for you.
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2009, 12:20:58 PM »
not teaming up at all.Just pointing out the obvious as far as other sports organizations letting there people do other things.But Pointless is right because you don't listen to reason nor acknowledge facts that we specifically provided for you.

Quote from: big L dawg on July 27, 2009, 10:01:38 PM
No your argument has been dismantled by us.Now keep quiet while grown folks are talking.

Not teaming up huh ::)

Do you think Buffalo would loan TO back to Dallas for a game or two mid season?
Do you think the Yankees would let A-Rod go play for the A's for a few games mid-season?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2010, 06:13:04 PM »
Typical Fedor.  Just avoiding the top talent in the UFC and taking easy fights for the rest of his career.  

Two things:

1. The UFC does not have even half of the best heavyweights out there.

2. Fedor is a professional. This is how he earns his living. Between fighting the best fighters for less money or inferior fighters for more money, any professional fighter will pick the latter option. He is not a thug who goes into bars and picks fights with the biggest/strongest and scariest dudes to test himself: he is a professional athlete who wants to fight for the greatest amount of financial reward possible. Sure, Fedor wants to fight the best to justify his status as the number one ranked fighter in the World. And he has fought the best when fighting the best meant getting the biggest paychecks. But between fighting the best for 100k a fight or lesser fighters for 500k a fight, the choice is clear for a professional. He is 33 and only has a few years left. He needs to milk as much as possible financially.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2010, 09:14:02 AM »
Who are the top 10 Heavyweights in the world?  Here are the most recent rankings.  Seems like most are in the UFC  :-\

1. Fedor Emelianenko

2. Brock Lesnar - UFC

3. Frank Mir - UFC

4. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - UFC

5. Cain Velasquez - UFC

6. Junior Dos Santos - UFC

7. Brett Rogers

8. Shane Carwin - UFC

9. Fabricio Werdum -

10. Alistair Overeem
w

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2010, 10:52:56 AM »
Brock shouldn't be that high, more or less in thae top 10.

Giving 110%

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »

I agree...no fighter with five fights should be ranked that high....regardless if his org feed him some weak old guys & as a result he became champ....theres at least 6-7 guys on that list I could see beating brock....as far as ufc vs other orgs heavyweights that list has it 6 to 4...which is as even as it could get without actually being even...& 4 of the UFC guys listed have a very limited time of actually competing in MMA let alone the UFC...
DAWG

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2010, 01:34:46 PM »

x2

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2010, 02:15:05 PM »
Like it or not, Brock is the current UFC champ and he has dominated everyone he fought.  Personally I can't stand the guy and hope to him KOd sometime this year.  But, I'm pretty sure he would demolish everyone in that list including king of the cans Fedor...
w

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2010, 03:02:11 PM »
Like it or not, Brock is the current UFC champ and he has dominated everyone he fought.  Personally I can't stand the guy and hope to him KOd sometime this year.  But, I'm pretty sure he would demolish everyone in that list including king of the cans Fedor...
haha you gotta be kiding me.....wow....just....wo w....
DAWG

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »
Typical Fedor.  Just avoiding the top talent in the UFC and taking easy fights for the rest of his career. 
::)
S

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2010, 05:25:44 PM »

Agree with all this.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2010, 07:20:41 PM »
Like it or not, Brock is the current UFC champ and he has dominated everyone he fought.  Personally I can't stand the guy and hope to him KOd sometime this year.  But, I'm pretty sure he would demolish everyone in that list including king of the cans Fedor...

Yeah, because he lost to a nobody like Mir to a freakin foot lock and then defeated a geriatric 46 years old Randy Couture who was 40 lbs lighter than him. This justifies his status as the greatest ever. And Fedor would crush Lesnar. What do you think would have happened if Brock were standing in Rogers' place and took that punch to the jaw? Do you think Brock would stay up and somehow win that fight?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2010, 07:22:51 PM »
Who are the top 10 Heavyweights in the world?  Here are the most recent rankings.  Seems like most are in the UFC  :-\

1. Fedor Emelianenko

2. Brock Lesnar - UFC

3. Frank Mir - UFC

4. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - UFC

5. Cain Velasquez - UFC

6. Junior Dos Santos - UFC

7. Brett Rogers

8. Shane Carwin - UFC

9. Fabricio Werdum -

10. Alistair Overeem

And of course the American organizations that make these lists are not biased in favor of the UFC. They just rank Fedor on top because there is no way around his greatness.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2010, 08:00:32 PM »
Barnett is number 2

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2010, 05:05:57 AM »
Barnett is number 2

agreed....he is at least top five and another heavyweight that could beat brock....
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2010, 05:12:00 AM »

I like how you cover your ass by saying you hope Brock gets KO'd....yet you go on to say no one on that list could do it....way to straddle the fence....

fedor king of cans ha ha wow.....
DAWG

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2010, 06:29:23 AM »
Barnett is number 2

Good point! Where is Barnett on that list? I think there is @ least 2 more missing from that list that can take Juinor, Cain & Carwin's place but can't think of them.

Oh, BTW. Cock couldn't fully dominate Heath, he beat him yes, but not in an impressive fashion to be recored as a "notch" in his top 10 ranking.

Seen Heath way worse than this.
Giving 110%

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2010, 09:11:45 AM »
And BTW, as far as ducking top comp goes-- Look at that list

Barnett isn't on it, which is bs-- But out of the 6 UFC fighters, one is Nogeurra who Fedor destroyed twice in his prime and another one is Lesnar who is out because of health problems and has a whopping 5 professional fights.

From Fedor's standpoint, that would make the top crop of HW's fighters in Strikeforce by 6-4, or at the very least make the two organizations dead even.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2010, 09:24:32 AM »
That is a list for the top Heavyweights for 2009, not the greatest Heavyweights of all time...big difference.   

Like it or not, the list is current.  Who Fedor beat 3, 4 or 5 years ago is not relevant to who the best is TODAY.  And Fedor has turned into a tomato can wrecking machine...good for him, it's making him money.  That's why he's not in the UFC.  He knows his ass would be handed to him and the money train would derail. 

w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2010, 01:10:31 PM »
  That's why he's not in the UFC.  He knows his ass would be handed to him and the money train would derail. 

Sure, he should join the UFC to have Dana White run his life and make less money than he is making now. He also is part owner of M-1 Global and the UFC refuses to copromote Fedor's fights with them. Would you, from a businessman's perpective, agree to such a deal? He can make 10 X more money outside the UFC than fighting for them. Why would he join? Stop parroting what Dana White says, dude. He is mad cause he can't make money off Fedor. Fedor needs to go where the money is. He not getting any younger.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2010, 01:11:56 PM »
That is a list for the top Heavyweights for 2009, not the greatest Heavyweights of all time...big difference.   

Like it or not, the list is current.  Who Fedor beat 3, 4 or 5 years ago is not relevant to who the best is TODAY.  And Fedor has turned into a tomato can wrecking machine...good for him, it's making him money.  That's why he's not in the UFC.  He knows his ass would be handed to him and the money train would derail. 

You need to grow up a little more... you are dellusional...
S

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »
Ha ha!  So much Fedor cock sucking going on here...lol.  The fact is Fedor would make a lot more money in the UFC than with organizations that keep going out of business. M1 is a joke.  Fedor is the only marquee fighter and the M1 name is used by Finkelchtein to leverage "co-promotion" dollars out of other organizations.  The UFC has NO UPSIDE to co-promoting with a no-name organization.  Why would they invest millions of dollars to help build a competitor's brand?  M1 would have a colossal brand building opportunity if they could headline an event with the UFC. 

You turds need to get off the Fedor circle jerk train long enough to realize that Fedor is a complete retard who is being manipulated by a bunch of shrewd Russian business guys.  Not only are they costing him a shitload of money, but they are ruining his legacy by continuing to feed him cans.   
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2010, 04:02:42 PM »
Fedor has beaten how many UFC champions now? Still #1 and will continue to be #1. Mindspin, who moonlights as Dana White's personal ball waxer, has a problem with him because he's at the forefront of the UFC's growing competition.

He's a little too obsessed with the UFC for someone that claims to have no vested interest in them. ::)

Let's be honest. With Brock "The Most Overrated Fighter on the Planet" Lesnar shelved for who knows how long, the UFC HW division is now a bigger joke than EVER. There isn't one fighter, let alone multiple, that sticks out and makes you take notice. Fedor will fight better competition outside the UFC AND avoid having Dana White sink his claws into every waking moment of the guy's life.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2010, 04:07:43 PM »
Again, I have nothing to do with the UFC.  I personally have never met Dana, but he looks like a total dick.  If you go through my threads, you'll note that I've had nothing nice to say about him, and hoped that he was on his way out when Lorenzo stepped in.

I really look at this objectively.  And, the fact is that for the last few years, Fedor has not done shit.  Beating cans and washed up UFC fighters is nothing to brag about. 
w