Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104399 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Groink
« Reply #675 on: May 06, 2015, 10:16:21 AM »
so is it safe to assume that grinks story about returning a found wallet fat with cash, is complete and utter bullshit then ?

Most of his stories were , male booty needed an ego boost so he creates these stories so bootlickers like devilsmile will lap it up. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #676 on: May 06, 2015, 10:18:46 AM »
so is it safe to assume that grinks story about returning a found wallet fat with cash, is complete and utter bullshit then ?

Maybe it was the setup.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #677 on: May 06, 2015, 10:20:08 AM »
Maybe it was the setup.

lol...jk...dont know whole story.

Simple Simon

« Reply #678 on: May 06, 2015, 10:20:10 AM »
Maybe it was the setup.
Lol, I dont think Groink thinks any further than his next meal his girlfriend buys him.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: May 06, 2015, 10:24:41 AM »
Most of his stories were , male booty needed an ego boost so he creates these stories so bootlickers like devilsmile will lap it up. 

devs post in this thread shows he be licking a lot more than just groinks boots given half a chance :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #680 on: May 06, 2015, 10:31:38 AM »
Groink, come back. I talked to Narcissistic Deity. He is willing to forgive and forget.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #681 on: May 06, 2015, 10:34:42 AM »
Groink, come back. I talked to Narcissistic Deity. He is willing to forgive and forget.

I am , I'll let things go and remain quiet

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: May 06, 2015, 01:48:52 PM »
So.....in every artist's depiction of Adam and Eve they have belly buttons.

Right. Beautiful buttons, I'd add.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: May 06, 2015, 02:47:12 PM »
no argument there. it's far away from playboy, not even close.

I'm interested in seeing the threatening PM you got from wiggs  8)

Are these pussies really sending pm's all the time? I never receive anything. LOL, put it in a thread if you people have any balls, but I'm figuring out that you people have no balls. When it comes to it, you all just whanna give a pretty face to the public but your backyards are dirty as shit.

Teutonic Knight, please tell me more...

Basically he plans to hacks my PC & talks how he will expose my information's (?) + how I'll be begging Ron (??) ...........
Reported to mods  8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: May 06, 2015, 02:57:30 PM »
" People" magazine isn't playboy. But the principle is that TK is private messaging people about me. And all because I posted to leave Wiggs alone.

Just cool off, nothing else to do  ::)
I don't bonk pussy over 27
& U will not tell me what to do

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: May 06, 2015, 02:58:58 PM »
I won't post the pm that you sent me where YOU mentioned my modeling pics which has nothing to do with Groink or Wiggs.

Block PMs, simple.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #686 on: May 06, 2015, 04:37:22 PM »
Block PMs, simple.

booty struggling mightily to make this thread about her instead of "groinkbooty".

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #687 on: May 06, 2015, 06:12:49 PM »
To comment on pellius's post, groink was always open about his self worship, he always encouraged me to be the same instead of being a depressed loser. To me groink always seemed like a man with large vocabulary and could take part in any topic, and usually left the conversation when he sees no more challenge in it.

The selfie's and brags were always a little joke to remind us how vain we all are as a matter of fact, and to entertain, but they are logically correct as far as groink goes, that he is awesome, so what can you say. I also don't think that he cares what another 50 year old who has leather skin due to years of solarium and taking sun has to say about him. Seriously pellius, your skin looks like it's about to boil and just because you want your awkward looking muscularity come up more with dark skin. Isn't that self loathing? Yes it is  ;D

Didn't groink have some degree in art? That he can draw and shit? I remember few years back in some thread the topic came up, he mentioned it and showed some of his work and it looked really good, but he didn't want to talk about it too much, just wanted to us know that he has skills in many things but doesn't need to go in depth with it.

I mean it's not that serious. The car crash thing was funny coming from him and he hasn't lost any getbig credibility.

Just to be fair here.

Yes, Groink was open about his malignant narcissism. Just as he has been open about being a thief and stealing from WW. So what? He's still a malignant narcissist and still a scumbag thief. Admitting it does not mitigate the offense.

And what a sycophantic fool you are to even think that Groink has the spiritual depth to teach us about ourselves and our vanity by posting constant selfies and bragging about himself. No, he really is that conceited and vain. And, yes, we are all vain to some extent but all of life is a matter of degrees. There are gradations of vanity just like there are gradations of evil and gradations of goodness. Some things are worse than others and some things are better than others. But Groink, especially for a man, a fifty year old man that wasn't raised in your self-absorbed generation, has taken vanity to a whole new level. To the DLB level.

That is what makes him unique.

Notice most of your defense of Groink has to do with how he looks. How he is so jacked and (you presume) is drowning in pussy. It is no surprise you are such an ardent defender of Groink. You are so much like him. A vain, shallow, self-absorbed, hollow, malignant narcissist.

It is no wonder your generation, so aptly named by gh15 as "generation nothingness" is so lost and confused and has the highest rate of suicide than ever before. You believe in nothing and stand for nothing. You live solely for physical pleasure and self-indulgent hedonism.

And my how a perspective changes when a petite, slight and physical frail grily-boy's feelings have been hurt.

lol fine fine  ;D

well that's good to hear. Xerxes knows better than me then, I'm just stubborn I guess :P

True anyways, some of those guys take shit way too seriously. I allways thought you are better than me anyways, I was like wtf!

but never mind, forget what I said, kudos to you, you look awesome  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: May 06, 2015, 06:16:23 PM »
and he should pay for stupidity, walter that is. Handing money to a middle man is as stupid as it gets.

All the things groink has delivered in this web site, never crashing, never losing his mind, never having any identity crisis like almost everyone here, groink can do whatever the hell he pleases imo.

It's people like wiggs and me who shouldn't jump over board with stupid shit because wiggs and I are the same, but wiggs looks like a monkey and I look good. Wiggs has had multiple personalities in getbig, differend cultural views, spiritual views, political views. Every time wiggs gets a new feeling he loses it and yells it out, then he changes his opinion a week later. That's wiggs, and now he preaches groink... the hypocrisy.

Ah, so it is WW's fault for considering Groink a friend and trusting him so he deserves to be stolen from.

Such a morally confused person.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: May 06, 2015, 06:24:54 PM »
I would say something similar, if some loser whannabe below 8%bf at 220 pounds or something threatens to photoshop pictures of my kids, that's sick.

Anyway. What gimmicks? Groink has been clear that the place is pretty much ruined due to gimmick accounts, he doesn't have gimmick accounts.

God, you're an idiot. So arrogant and conceited making claims that are demonstrably false. Groink was the king of meltdowns as proven by ND and he did indeed have gimmick accounts. One was Seven Copper Coins. I remember him PMing me trying to get me to "help his friend, Groink" get on the gh15 board. I got a kick reading his PMs carrying on like he was someone else and had me fooled.

Like I said. You two are so much alike.

I hear through the grapevine that Groink is sick of this fucking place and looking to move on.. Too bad apply85 hates his guts, it would be a political coup, and people would follow him.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #690 on: May 06, 2015, 06:31:19 PM »
then start a wiggs thread save keep bumping this one.
The thread can then die with him

X2
:

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: May 06, 2015, 06:31:42 PM »
Lol, I dont think Groink thinks any further than his next meal his girlfriend buys him.

LOL. I just realized you completely described Groink in one sentence what takes me a novel to write.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: May 06, 2015, 06:54:02 PM »
God, you're an idiot. So arrogant and conceited making claims that are demonstrably false. Groink was the king of meltdowns as proven by ND and he did indeed have gimmick accounts. One was Seven Copper Coins. I remember him PMing me trying to get me to "help his friend, Groink" get on the gh15 board. I got a kick reading his PMs carrying on like he was someone else and had me fooled.

Like I said. You two are so much alike.

LOL  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: May 06, 2015, 09:09:32 PM »
" People" magazine isn't playboy. But the principle is that TK is private messaging people about me. And all because I posted to leave Wiggs alone.

Maybe I misunderstood you but you posted that immediately following my post to Wiggs, which contained nothing that should be offensive to him. It seemed odd to me. I don't have a mean or racist bone in my body.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: May 06, 2015, 09:18:02 PM »
Yes, Groink was open about his malignant narcissism. Just as he has been open about being a thief and stealing from WW. So what? He's still a malignant narcissist and still a scumbag thief. Admitting it does not mitigate the offense.

And what a sycophantic fool you are to even think that Groink has the spiritual depth to teach us about ourselves and our vanity by posting constant selfies and bragging about himself. No, he really is that conceited and vain. And, yes, we are all vain to some extent but all of life is a matter of degrees. There are gradations of vanity just like there are gradations of evil and gradations of goodness. Some things are worse than others and some things are better than others. But Groink, especially for a man, a fifty year old man that wasn't raised in your self-absorbed generation, has taken vanity to a whole new level. To the DLB level.

Notice most of your defense of Groink has to do with how he looks. How he is so jacked and (you presume) is drowning in pussy. It is no surprise you are such an ardent defender of Groink. You are so much like him. A vain, shallow, self-absorbed, hollow, malignant narcissist.

It is no wonder your generation, so aptly named by gh15 as "generation nothingness" is so lost and confused and has the highest rate of suicide than ever before. You believe in nothing and stand for nothing. You live solely for physical pleasure and self-indulgent hedonism.

And my how a perspective changes when a petite, slight and physical frail grily-boy's feelings have been hurt.

Are saying Groink has narcissistic personality disorder? It's a terrible mental illness. These people can only see things from their own narrow viewpoint. Narcissistic personality disorder allows the affected to take no responsibility for whatever harm they do.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #695 on: May 06, 2015, 10:55:32 PM »

Extremely well worded comeback....10/10.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: May 07, 2015, 04:07:03 PM »
Are saying Groink has narcissistic personality disorder? It's a terrible mental illness. These people can only see things from their own narrow viewpoint. Narcissistic personality disorder allows the affected to take no responsibility for whatever harm they do.

No.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #697 on: May 08, 2015, 02:25:46 AM »

LOL at your "all of life is a matter of degrees, there are gradations of vanity..". Groink was vain for sure, but you are just as vain, shallow, self-absorbed, hollow and malignant narcissist according to your "all degrees, all gradations" way of thinking. The way I see it everyone here is self absorbed, looks emphasizing meat head to some degree. Groink was one of the big ones but he owned your ass, he owned everyone's ass with superior vocabulary and better timed punch lines. Of course it may irritate you, but you just suck, he was better than you, in all aspects of life.

Secondly I laugh at your vanity excuses, that groink is as vain as DLB  ::). The bodybuilding industry is as vain as it gets. People fucking grape fruits and getting fucked by men to get extra dollars for their steroid cycles, all just to look bigger on stage in front of muscle worshipers. That's also the "sport" you support, pellius. I dont support it, it's sick and disgusting sport, LOL. I like training hard and all but as far as putting posing trunks, fuck outa here. Lets just keep the vanity accusations away from this debate, because I know you have a party when you buy your ac and mr.olympia tickets. And I haven't forgotten the days not too long ago when you tried to own people here with your own selfies.. fugly ass nuigah.

Now groink got caught stealing money and lying.. too bad for him and what a turn point, very surprising to say the least. He fucked up miserably, and I'm not saying he did the right thing but prior to this he was appreciated by many and hated by many here only due to his superior wittiness compared to yours and others of his haters.

You are right in all points except that I wasn't praising groink only for his looks. He had much more going on with him than just his 7.5%bf at 245lbs looking ten times better than you btw. You look like an ethiopian, with or without head. He mostly focused on having fun here and playing people which everyone here does, but he was far superior to everyone else, a bit overwhelming to others (you) so he was either loved or hated. I once hated groink, I can't remember why but I know that groink proved me wrong entirely. I have no problem accepting the truth whatever it is or whoever tells it. I already accepted groinks fuck up here how he lied and stole money, I'm not even trying to sugar coat his actions here. Stealing money from a member and then disappearing is as low as it gets. But stop it with your vanity crap! We are all vain as fuck!

Basically he plans to hacks my PC & talks how he will expose my information's (?) + how I'll be begging Ron (??) ...........
Reported to mods  8)

fucking awesome :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #698 on: May 08, 2015, 02:31:09 AM »
So.. dude went off the scene at his highest point/peak, just like a real artist. How beautiful.  :'(

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #699 on: May 08, 2015, 02:34:21 AM »
So.. dude went off the scene at his highest point/peak, just like a real artist. How beautiful.  :'(

I agree. Awesome. Like making something beautiful, and then destroying it. Or like baboon eating a baby gazella allive, starting from but hole, moving up to the head, keeping the gazella alive several minutes in horrible pain before it dies.