Author Topic: Ron Harris aka "Pazuzu"s lifting clips on you tube!  (Read 28215 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Ron Harris aka "Pazuzu"s lifting clips on you tube!
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2006, 09:59:17 AM »
Can you elaborate a bit more on how 3 years is a joke?

So, everyones first 3 years is a joke then? Yours must've been, Dorians mustve been. Seems as though you believe 3 years justifies nothing, is it so?

I can front squat over 3 plates for reps, I mustve gained nothing and know nothing after 3 years!!!!

you are acting like you know everything after 3 years, i'm telling you that EVERYONE makes easy gains the first 3 years. you aren't special.

i'm not going to debate it, save your breath. i trained natural for 7 years and still learned something every workout.

8)

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2006, 10:14:43 AM »
you are acting like you know everything after 3 years, i'm telling you that EVERYONE makes easy gains the first 3 years. you aren't special.

i'm not going to debate it, save your breath. i trained natural for 7 years and still learned something every workout.

8)

I dont think Im special, nor do I think I know everything. But yeah, I wont waste my breathe anymore

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2006, 11:14:34 AM »
All we are saying is that EVERYONE makes excellent gains the first few years if they train hard and eat a lot of food. Training is still new to the body and it's 'easier' to stimulate new gains. I didn't say you don't train hard or aren't dedicated. Clearly you do and you are.

As for not having much to show after 20 years, I started lifting weights weighing 90 pounds, and reached a natural high of 230 pounds about 8-9 years later. Granted, I had a lot more bodyfat at 230 then than I do now, as I have a lot more muscle. But more than doubling your bodyweight - I am proud of that.

I hope you do look like Dorian or Ronnie in their primes in 17 more years, if that's your goal. But if not, that doesn't mean you 'accomplished nothing.' Improving is what it's all about, and not everyone can look like those guys. In fact, very, very few can look like them. Otherwise we would see a LOT more of those 270-300 pound ripped physiques than we do.

ebonyzinger

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2006, 11:19:42 AM »
I work offshore in the oil and gas industry. I sacrificed 6 months of training to get to where I wanted within the industry, which happens to be an installion that incorporates a gym.

When I first started working offshore, I worked 84 twelve hours days STRAIGHT out at sea, thats nearly 3 months without one day off, with no women, no alcohol, no GYM.

So mate in otherwords you are saying here that you took it up the ass like a champ and was passed around like a cheap dimestore hussy among the crew for 3 months? Did the screen name come from 'Farkinghell! This newbie bloke is as tight as an oil drum!'

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2006, 12:48:11 PM »
To clarify why I made a point of noting that you have only been training for 3 years, it's because you are still in the 'honeymoon' phase, as in a marriage. A lot of marriages seem as if they will be a happy eternal union after 3 years, but 10-20 years later, half of them are divorced and at least another half are miserable with each other.

In the first few years of training, you seem to have found all the answers because everything works for you at that stage. Years later, that won't be the case. Perfect form got me to a certain point, and then this year I decided to try loosening my form up here and there to see if it made a difference - and it did. Don't judge me by that one shitty set of barbell rows. Why not look at the Hammer row I did with 5 plates? You will see far better form and contraction of the lats there.
hahahahahaha, any jackass can do 5 plates on the Hammer Row, that's about the equivalent of a 225lb. barbell row.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2006, 01:09:58 PM »
hahahahahaha, any jackass can do 5 plates on the Hammer Row, that's about the equivalent of a 225lb. barbell row.

lol i do 5 plates strict when i go "light".

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2006, 01:16:31 PM »
are you serious matt c, you think there are no health dangers to 600mgs of test e. you have to be kidding, post the articles and the conclusions and i bet these morons arent in the drug industry anymore, we dont even know the long term effects yet you proclaim its fact ahah come on i thought you were suppose to be smart. heres one off the top of my head, you have an unknown congenital anyeurism and water retention increase from test e increases blood pressure exponetially thus killing you. test e raises blood pressure and thickens the blood, thus increasing the risk of cardiac events, not to mention potential immunosuppresant effects ala metastatsis of tumor cells ect. i think you have to reconsider your stance, nothing is fact in the drug world my friend, not many studies have been conducted, what are the long term effects, we simply dont know, synthetic hormones may have many. another  health risk is hpta suppression, resulting in low test production which has many ramifications, androgenic effects are definite at 600mg a week.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2006, 01:19:48 PM »
what definition of risk are you using. ive seen people have epileptic seizures from one tab of e, blanket statements like the one you made show ignorance, there is risk at any dose of a drug and possible health outcomes which will be negative in nature.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2006, 01:20:33 PM »
what definition of risk are you using. ive seen people have epileptic seizures from one tab of e, blanket statements like the one you made show ignorance, there is risk at any dose of a drug and possible health outcomes which will be negative in nature.
you sound like a little bitch.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2006, 01:24:17 PM »
hhaha, i just hate ignorant fucks that think they know everything and havent taken time to read shit. your mother had to write a note requesting people stop raging on your bitch ass. i guess intelligence is gay, haha more evidence your a little tit sucking fag, you live your life on the internet.

http://www.pubmedcentral.gov/picrender.fcgi?tool=pmcentrez&blobtype=pdf&artid=164360

ok i have more articles dis proving your claim, show some proof of what you speak.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 04, 2006, 01:25:01 PM »
hhaha, i just hate ignorant fucks that think they know everything and havent taken time to read shit. your mother had to write a note requesting people stop raging on your bitch ass. i guess intelligence is gay, haha more evidence your a little tit sucking fag, you live your life on the internet.

http://www.pubmedcentral.gov/picrender.fcgi?tool=pmcentrez&blobtype=pdf&artid=164360

ok i have more articles dis proving your claim, show some proof of what you speak.

m.e.l.t.d.o.w.n

I bet your someone who does sexy training.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2006, 01:28:57 PM »
this site is too fucking funny, davidpaul sounds like the type of guy that gives head for bus fare and walks home.

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2006, 01:29:54 PM »
this site is too fucking funny, davidpaul sounds like the type of guy that gives head for bus fare and walks home.

LOL!!!!

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2006, 01:33:28 PM »
All we are saying is that EVERYONE makes excellent gains the first few years if they train hard and eat a lot of food. Training is still new to the body and it's 'easier' to stimulate new gains. I didn't say you don't train hard or aren't dedicated. Clearly you do and you are.

As for not having much to show after 20 years, I started lifting weights weighing 90 pounds, and reached a natural high of 230 pounds about 8-9 years later. Granted, I had a lot more bodyfat at 230 then than I do now, as I have a lot more muscle. But more than doubling your bodyweight - I am proud of that.

I hope you do look like Dorian or Ronnie in their primes in 17 more years, if that's your goal. But if not, that doesn't mean you 'accomplished nothing.' Improving is what it's all about, and not everyone can look like those guys. In fact, very, very few can look like them. Otherwise we would see a LOT more of those 270-300 pound ripped physiques than we do.

Ok, well, if you know your form sucks, then why not change. Its only for the best.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2006, 01:35:46 PM »

this ni**a is represantin' you limey mutherfucker.

In the real world, I'm just a person with idea's, rollin' pimpin', playin', flexin'

if you check - 1 2 ,my word of advice is for you to relax.

WITH ME I DON'T PLAYA H8 I STAY AWAKE.

DP'S GOT THAT CRAZY SHIT BABY,WE KEEP IT COMPTON. 8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2006, 01:38:12 PM »

Word! Crippin and ballin like a mofo...youknowwhatImsayi n? It all aint nothin but a G thang, baby...all about makin that GTA!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2006, 01:43:29 PM »
Word! Crippin and ballin like a mofo...youknowwhatImsayi n? It all aint nothin but a G thang, baby...all about makin that GTA!

That ni**a Jaiquan was lookin' for you, you know part of the 23rdGangstaCrips. Ni**a was jus' released last week dawg, we were kickin' in old skool.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2006, 01:44:25 PM »
LOL!!!!

Fuck you and your mutherfuckin' moma. :-*

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2006, 01:45:55 PM »
hey farken, do you predict you will weigh 119 kilograms by the end of year 4 then, by staying just as "lean"?
Deep Tissue Massage

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2006, 01:59:49 PM »
What the hell are you people talking about?? I can't make any sense of this thread!
a

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 04, 2006, 02:01:01 PM »
What the hell are you people talking about?? I can't make any sense of this thread!

ni**a please.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 04, 2006, 02:23:51 PM »
That ni**a Jaiquan was lookin' for you, you know part of the 23rdGangstaCrips. Ni**a was jus' released last week dawg, we were kickin' in old skool.
My n***a Jaiqwon be out of lock? Oh, SNAP! That rite..he went got a dime for pluggin those koreans for be all up in his grills at that liquor sto'. I remember that shit to...he all be tryin to buy a couple 40's of St Ives and they be all talkin about his mama and n***a tripped and popped off a clip. He got a dime cuz they aint got no tape...just fingerprints on the glass on the floor.

Me and him used to KICK IT! I used to go shoot dice with that crazy foo' up over on Crenshaw at the park with that n***a Trigg.

Tell him I be crippin it up in the Chi and I aint gonna stop till I drop...shut em down and open up shop!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 04, 2006, 02:26:13 PM »
My n***a Jaiqwon be out of lock? Oh, SNAP! That rite..he went got a dime for pluggin those koreans for be all up in his grills at that liquor sto'. I remember that shit to...he all be tryin to buy a couple 40's of St Ives and they be all talkin about his mama and n***a tripped and popped off a clip. He got a dime cuz they aint got no tape...just fingerprints on the glass on the floor.

Me and him used to KICK IT! I used to go shoot dice with that crazy foo' up over on Crenshaw at the park with that n***a Trigg.

Tell him I be crippin it up in the Chi and I aint gonna stop till I drop...shut em down and open up shop!

fo' sure homes.

hes been askin' about his favourite essai'.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: November 04, 2006, 02:30:59 PM »
Sorry to interrupt the Ebonics battle -

I posted this on my blog The Daily Pump that goes out to a little less than 5,000 subscribers in their email, explaining various exercises I am dropping and which ones I will replace them with:

"Barbell row - I simply cannot maintain a 45-degree angle with my torso when I go heavy. Watching the video clip I had on YouTube (I finally deleted it once I figured out how) made me cringe. My form with 315 sucked! I am replacing those with one-arm dumbbell rows. It's much easier for me to maintain proper form and not cheat with these."

And I hope that was a joke about 5 plates on a Hammer row being light or a warm-up.

On page 99 of "A Warrior's Story - A Portrait of Dorian Yates" he lists his full back workout.

For one-arm Hammer rows, he has down 245 for 8-10 reps.
Assuming he is only counting the weight of plates, that would be five 45's and two 10's. I kinda doubt anyone here has a much stronger back than Dorian in his prime.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 04, 2006, 02:33:53 PM »
Sorry to interrupt the Ebonics battle -

I posted this on my blog The Daily Pump that goes out to a little less than 5,000 subscribers in their email, explaining various exercises I am dropping and which ones I will replace them with:

"Barbell row - I simply cannot maintain a 45-degree angle with my torso when I go heavy. Watching the video clip I had on YouTube (I finally deleted it once I figured out how) made me cringe. My form with 315 sucked! I am replacing those with one-arm dumbbell rows. It's much easier for me to maintain proper form and not cheat with these."

And I hope that was a joke about 5 plates on a Hammer row being light or a warm-up.

On page 99 of "A Warrior's Story - A Portrait of Dorian Yates" he lists his full back workout.

For one-arm Hammer rows, he has down 245 for 8-10 reps.
Assuming he is only counting the weight of plates, that would be five 45's and two 10's. I kinda doubt anyone here has a much stronger back than Dorian in his prime.
Dorian wasn't that strong on back, on Blood and Guts he did a set of 5 on the partial deadlift with 455, a set of standing completely straight barbell rows with 405 which would equal 305 if he did them right and some pullovers and Hammer Pulldowns, nothing special at all.