Author Topic: Ron Harris aka "Pazuzu"s lifting clips on you tube!  (Read 28121 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Ron Harris aka "Pazuzu"s lifting clips on you tube!
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2006, 07:12:09 AM »
i personally could give a shit less who anyone on here is, you take this stuff way too seriously.

coming from a guy/boy that lives on this board in attempt to "own" people he could not step to in real life...

8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2006, 07:12:25 AM »
When GetBig posts ip addresses and assholes like you stop hiding behind gimmick accounts...

Meltdown,
The Luke

if i post my ip address, do you promise to move out of your parents house and get a job?
Deep Tissue Massage

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2006, 07:30:55 AM »
coming from a guy/boy that lives on this board in attempt to "own" people he could not step to in real life...

8)
hahahaha, ok "overload". ::)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2006, 08:37:30 AM »
Ron--post on here some more..We definitely need to up the intelligence factor around her...when the lopez stops there is a lot of good commentary that comes from this board...
footloose and fancy free

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2006, 08:53:40 AM »
It's fine if you want to be anonymous, but I give my real name, post real photos and video clips.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2006, 08:57:35 AM »
most of these guys have a bad case of small dickitis...makes them want to drag everyone down to their level...they go away....eventually.
footloose and fancy free

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2006, 09:40:01 AM »
hahahaha, that's all great Ron but i'm not the one making crazy claims like 19 inch arms and 140lb. db shoulder presses for reps.

yeah, that's just plain nutty. i mean it's not like there are any naturals out there who have 18-19" arms and can shoulder press the 100s or 110s for a few. certainly someone with above average genetics who's done some cycles in the past would NEVER be capable of the numbers he claims.  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2006, 11:53:26 AM »
Is 140 db presses supposed to be some outrageous thing?Why couldnt Ron do that?We have ten guys in our gym who can easily do that.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2006, 12:00:43 PM »
unless your gym is Westside , Iron Island or another well known powerlifting gym, I do not believe you have ten guys that could "EASILY" (means 12 reps at least) seated shoulder press 140's the right way. 

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2006, 12:10:21 PM »
Okay, how's this? I haven't done seated bb presses in about 6 months, and wanted to see how I did on them today.

Got 225 for 12, no spotter in the area.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »
Okay, how's this? I haven't done seated bb presses in about 6 months, and wanted to see how I did on them today.

You did not bring the bar all the way down. Cheating.

How does your wife smell?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2006, 12:23:36 PM »

looked fine to me...90 at he elbow...any lower is rotator stress. Ron i dont know how you stay so open and level headed man. Props big time for that.

You clowns are bashing someone who truly loves the sport and gives back wtf...jackholes

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2006, 12:36:35 PM »
Ron.

no offense, but I am surprised to learn that your physique has had some "assistance".
your dosages/cycles are probably conservative (I hope)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2006, 12:37:15 PM »

That's strong, Ron, but being that your leaning back a bit you can clearly get it down to your chin or just above the upper chest.  Can you take video next pressing workout going all the way down and up?  I'm just curious to see the difference.  Good, none the less.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2006, 12:37:24 PM »
Ron.

no offense, but I am surprised to learn that your physique has had some "assistance".
your dosages/cycles are probably conservative (I hope)

You use a lot more.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2006, 01:20:10 PM »
See, you can't win. If I had gone all the way down and put my rotators at risk, someone would just come on and say "HAHAHHAHAHAH - I do 405 for 20 reps, you weakling!" What the f ever.

And Dearth, I DID use steroids on and off for several years. I finished up my final cycle, a very moderate one, in February of this year and have been clean since. Sorry if I let you down - I could very well have just denied ever using like a lot of guys do.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2006, 01:21:18 PM »
See, you can't win. If I had gone all the way down and put my rotators at risk, someone would just come on and say "HAHAHHAHAHAH - I do 405 for 20 reps, you weakling!" What the f ever.

And Dearth, I DID use steroids on and off for several years. I finished up my final cycle, a very moderate one, in February of this year and have been clean since. Sorry if I let you down - I could very well have just denied ever using like a lot of guys do.

Why have you stopped steroids alltogether? Health problems?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2006, 01:23:22 PM »
yeah, that's just plain nutty. i mean it's not like there are any naturals out there who have 18-19" arms and can shoulder press the 100s or 110s for a few. certainly someone with above average genetics who's done some cycles in the past would NEVER be capable of the numbers he claims.  ::)

Good point, Magoo.  The 14 year old does not realize that, on a regular basis, he proves that he is not some roided up "big guy" as he used to claim he was...just because he still has not broken the 120 pound mark doesn't mean no one else can...

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2006, 01:30:17 PM »

Ron, you asked for an honest evaluation.  The strength shown is good, but the lift was not done correctly.  Also, c'mon with the rotator talk...it's nonsense....the humorous does not rotate too much in that lift.  The press does cause impingment at the ac joint though.  Unlike the bench press there is no subluxation of the humerous when you go past 90 degrees.  Anyone that will tell you that that is a legit lift is wrong.  That does not mean the lift is not benificial to your musculature. 

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2006, 02:59:27 PM »
I stopped taking steroids for a few reasons. I don't have any health problems, but I see a lot of guys that do, and I have two young kids. I would really like to see them grow up and have kids of their own. My own dad died when I was 16 and it sucked. Also, I couldn't justify using them anymore. I have no desire to be a pro or even a top national guy, so what was the point? Just to be a little bigger and stronger for my own amusement and ego? It was costing money, too, money that could have been used better for the house, the kids, etc.

If you have been training heavy for over 20 years as I have, you would know about all the nagging little aches and pains you accumulate in the shoulders, lower back, elbows, and knees. Going into a deep stretch position might be what you consider the right way to do a lift, but it's not as perfectly safe as you think it is. You are entitled to your opinion and can say I don't do the lift right because I don't lower all the way down. That's fine. I have gotten a sense of what's safe for me to do and what isn't with a heavy weight, and I have no interest in getting hurt again. Been there, done that, many times.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2006, 04:42:40 PM »

If you have been training heavy for over 20 years as I have, you would know about all the nagging little aches and pains you accumulate in the shoulders, lower back, elbows, and knees. Going into a deep stretch position might be what you consider the right way to do a lift, but it's not as perfectly safe as you think it is. You are entitled to your opinion and can say I don't do the lift right because I don't lower all the way down. That's fine. I have gotten a sense of what's safe for me to do and what isn't with a heavy weight, and I have no interest in getting hurt again. Been there, done that, many times.

Ron, ain't that the truth! I stopped doing low reps about a year ago, after a back injury and a hernia (over a 3 year period). I now stick to 15-20 rep sets. Doesn't sound like much, but if you use as heavy a weight as you can control, it still feels good. You just breath a whole lot deeper after the set, lol. Best part is I no longer have joint pains or sore tendons. I want to keep lifting until I'm old and gray and this works for me.

BTW, you look solid man! The Youtube clips were cool.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2006, 04:47:26 PM »
Ron, I agree that you should do what you can get away with and be safe.  Just to let you know my knowledge comes from 25 years training and 22 years competing...I won my first show at 14 years old, competed and won mens open shows as a teen, came off stuff and trained natural for the next 11 years when I won NABF pro qualifiers, then decvided to go back to NPC and won my first qualiyer there and was at 03 nats weigh in at 264 and pulled out because I wasn't my best, now I pro wrestle and train in jui jitsu and mma.  So basically when it comes to injuries and making adjustments to train around them I don't think many able body trainers can possibly know it better than I do...as much, sure but more, no way.  Anyway, the lifts are strong and I was just given my honest opinion.  These pix age 16, 19, 30, 36.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2006, 04:54:14 PM »
Can't believe you started to juice after looking like that natural. You could've been pretty awesome IMO.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2006, 05:42:14 PM »
Is 140 db presses supposed to be some outrageous thing?Why couldnt Ron do that?We have ten guys in our gym who can easily do that.
of course you do. ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2006, 05:47:01 PM »
That's strong, Ron, but being that your leaning back a bit you can clearly get it down to your chin or just above the upper chest.  Can you take video next pressing workout going all the way down and up?  I'm just curious to see the difference.  Good, none the less.
Ron would never do that, it would mean that he would have to swallow his pride and accept the fact that he doesn't have the development or strength to handle that weight for full reps, if he did them the right way he'd be using 185.