Author Topic: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!  (Read 121790 times)

fivegrand

• Getbig I
  • clicky-clicky
Re: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!
« Reply #225 on: November 26, 2005, 03:57:23 AM »
No one's mentioned Emmanuella Pintus yet.

Carlene Marshall is natural (WNBF pro BB)

So is Wendy Lindquist (Canadian BB/Figure)

Erin Biro is a natural fitness competitor in Canada

Five Grand Imaging

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #226 on: November 27, 2005, 03:16:22 PM »
CHERIE LOOMES is an all-natural FBB figure competitor who lives in South Africa and has competed in NABBA sanctioned figure contests since 2001, winning the event in 2003.

Not just a "mirror athlete", Cherie competes in the martial-art of Judo and also plays field hockey!

In the photo below, Cherie looks damn good for a 40 yr. old woman!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: December 07, 2005, 06:11:58 PM »
ALL-NATURAL Persian FBBer and Figure/Fitness competitor/model MERCEDES KHANI...

Brief bio./list-of-accomplishments:

Fitness Competitions:
May 2005 - 13th place IFBB European Championships in Yalta, Ukraine - FigureApril 2005 - 2nd place NBBF/IFBB Dutch Championships (National Championships) - FitnessMarch 2005 - 1st place NBBF/IFBB Open Eemsmond Cup (Emerald Cup) - Fitness)

Television:
Local TV show 'Enjoy TV' - Guest - Interview about my fitness and modeling careerHawaiian Tropic Peagant Special - Winner South California - MTVCatalogue:Colleen Kelly Designs - Swimwear - 2005 collection

Magazines:
Female Magazine (Holland) - Special Feature: Star & Looks - Nov/Dec 2005 - On stands now!
Flex Magazine (Holland) - IFBB Dutch Championships Contest coverage - Aug/Sept 2005
Female Magazine (Holland) - IFBB Dutch Championships Contest coverage - July/Aug 2005
Sport & Fitness Magazine (Holland and Belgium) - IFBB Dutch Championships Contest coverage - July/Aug 2005
Flex Magazine (Holland) - Open Eemsmond Cup contest coverage - June/July 2005
Sport & Fitness Magazine (Holland and Belgium) - Open Eemsmond Cup contest coverage - May/June 2005
Female Magazine (Holland) - Open Eemsmond Cup contest coverage - May/June 2005
Sport & Fitness magazine (Holland and Belgium) - Cover - March/April 2005

Contests:
Winner Fitness Competitor of the Week - www.bodybuilding.comHawa iian
Tropic Peagant - Winner South California 2004 - Hawaiian Tropic co.

Appearances:
One hour radio Interview (my fitness and modeling career ) - Branding Radio - Oct. 2005
Hot Import Nights - Miami, Florida - December 2004

Education:
College of Amsterdam - Commercial Economics - 1 year various classes
InHolland College Amsterdam - Psychology - 1 year various classes'
South Amsterdam College - High school at HAVO level (Dutch system, stands for graduating at higher level)

Skills/Hobbies
Weight lifting, Modeling, Writing, Computers, Fitness, Swimming, Club Dance, Cycling, Billiards, Cooking, Traveling, Outdoor Activities, Studying and playing with my little Chihuahua doggy

Lady.Photographers I've shot with:
Michael Stycket (CA) - FitnessMichael Neveux (CA) - FitnessBrennan Cheung (CA) - GlamourOrlando Perez (CA) - FashionMichael Palmer (London) - FitnessThomas Oed (OC) - FitnessScott Appleby (Toronto) - FitnessBrian Moss (NJ) -
FitnessModels I've shot with:
Tami Hernden
Sebastian Large
Laura Bussman

Measurements:
34C-25-35
Height: 5'6''
Off-Season Weight: 118 lbs
On-Season Weight: 106 lbs Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Ethnicy: Persian
Dress: 6
Shoe: 7

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: January 18, 2006, 02:22:48 PM »
JODI NATURAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Exactly.  I see this all the time.  Female bodybuilders/trainers/gym rats (males of course also) juicing...doing meth...etc. trying to make up for some inadequacy, i.e. height in Jodi Miller's case.  Isn't she 4'11" or something?  It's like the man with the small penis who drives a sports car to feel secure about his manhood. 

And short women think they're such hardasses.  From my experience, they're the bitchiest butchiest little things, especially when intimidated by women who have what they lack.  But the drugs won't help in that department, they'll just make everything worse.  I guess that's what happened to Jodi...now it's all downhill for her.     
I Love The True Adon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #229 on: January 18, 2006, 02:50:43 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2006, 02:52:32 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 18, 2006, 02:54:28 PM »

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #232 on: January 18, 2006, 03:19:59 PM »

^I believe Jodi when she says she's drug free, however, you do have a point about dieted down females.....they don't look attractive.

It's not feminine.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #233 on: January 18, 2006, 11:48:40 PM »
bonerlicious!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 19, 2006, 02:53:39 PM »

Mercedes has a cute navel, but of course she went and got it pierced......

Women just can't leave their bodies alone.......the way they were meant to be.

Something about staying "natural" eludes women......

Why can't they just be who they are?

DIV

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2006, 04:28:27 PM »
Exactly.  I see this all the time.  Female bodybuilders/trainers/gym rats (males of course also) juicing...doing meth...etc. trying to make up for some inadequacy, i.e. height in Jodi Miller's case.  Isn't she 4'11" or something?  It's like the man with the small penis who drives a sports car to feel secure about his manhood. 

And short women think they're such hardasses.  From my experience, they're the bitchiest butchiest little things, especially when intimidated by women who have what they lack.  But the drugs won't help in that department, they'll just make everything worse.  I guess that's what happened to Jodi...now it's all downhill for her.     

Ohmigosh!!!  I can’t believe this BULL SHIAT!!  Is this jealousy, or ignorance, or what??!

Uhhh…unless we ALL took lie detector tests and/or were rigorously, randomly, drug-tested to say International Olympic Weightlifting Federation standards…and found “clean”…then, who is really telling the truth when they claim to be doping free on these boards??!

However, if you are a veteran BBer, then you should be familiar with the typical “look” of the BB/AAS drug-using FBBer…with her relatively LARGE and heavily muscled physique, COMBINED with her extreme vascularity, when they are in their pre-contest condition (assuming you don’t get an opportunity to meet her in person and hear her deep, husky, voice).   

The obvious BIG difference between the female BBers that are BB/AAS drug-users from the all-natural FBBers are the BIG difference in their relative muscle-belly-size when in their pre-contest conditions!  A natural FBBer, in her pre-contest condition, is normally going to be able to display and extreme/lean definition/vascularity, but at the concurrent EXPENSE of large muscle-size!  Not so, with the typical BB/AAS drug-using FBBer in their pre-contest condition…i.e. they combine vascularity with concurrent large muscle-bellys/size!

Come on guys!   You only have to look at Jodi’s previous post history, her brief autobios. where she has described the “trials and tribulations” she has gone through in her competitive BB journey, her descriptions of her training regimens, her efforts to avoid the doping route, and the sacrifices she has made! 

Also, look at Jodi's pics. when she is in her pre-contest condtion...lean and hard with normal feminine-looking muscle size...in sharp contrast to the typical AAS drug-using FBBers' pre-contest look!   I mean, if Jodi doesn’t come across as the “real thing” and doesn’t sound “credible” in claiming she is an all-natural competitive amateur FBBer, then NO ONE on these boards does!!

Jezebelle, sweetiepie, I have some sad news for you…if you are lucky enough in this life to survive and actually get older…i.e. live into your 30’s…40’s…50’s…it’s progressively “downhill” physically!  However, you heavy-juicers don’t have to worry; since you’ll usually be falling over dead in your late 30’s or late 40’s…but hey, cutting your normal lifespan approximately IN-HALF is O.K., as long as you can look like a FREAK…right??!

^I believe Jodi when she says she's drug free, however, you do have a point about dieted down females.....they don't look attractive.
It's not feminine.
Women just can't leave their bodies alone.......the way they were meant to be.

Something about staying "natural" eludes women......

Why can't they just be who they are?

Duhhh…uhhh…it seems that in these FBB contests the contest judges want the women to “look more and more like men” (i.e. with big AND vascular muscularity)!  Seems it’s been progressively sadly more that way for some twenty-five years now!!  Uhhh…methinks that seems to be what has kept these women from looking the way “they were meant to be”!!?

And, it wasn’t enough for these women to just diet down and merely look extremely defined/vascular; BUT, rather they have to display concurrent large muscle-size as well!!  Damn those dumb-ass BB organizations, and their judges/contest-rules, which have managed to RUIN pro FBB!!!

Such an UNFEMININE pre-contest “look” for pro. FBBers, set by organizations, like the IFBB and NPC, sadly led to the progressive use of more and more BB/AAS drugs by these competitive FBBers  to achieve this MASCULINE combined ABNORMAL large-muscle-mass-AND-vascularity pre-contest look!!

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2006, 04:40:37 PM »
My girlfriend Christiane (www.christianelamy-muscle.com) is a 100% lifetime natural and is decent looking. Before any of you go on doubting her natural status, she has competed in shows where she was tested according to the IOC drug test standards by an IOC approved lab. She worked 50 hours + per week on a farm for the most of 10 years and has been training hard for 20 years. She is also the strictest eat I've ever seen.

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2006, 04:47:57 PM »
My girlfriend Christiane (www.christianelamy-muscle.com) is a 100% lifetime natural and is decent looking. Before any of you go on doubting her natural status, she has competed in shows where she was tested according to the IOC drug test standards by an IOC approved lab. She worked 50 hours + per week on a farm for the most of 10 years and has been training hard for 20 years. She is also the strictest eat I've ever seen.

Stop with your 100 percent lifetime Natural statements >:(

or else there will be trouble

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2006, 04:58:19 PM »

How so? What kind of statements do you want me to make??? She is natural and always has been. She might look "huge" there standing alone. But she is actually 128lbs on 5'4" ... nothing earth shattering! As I mentionned she has been training hard for 20 years. She started training for bodybuilding right away at 14 years of age and started competing at 16. She began working on a farm at 18 and did so for 10-12 years while training. Always ate perfectly. She actually had no idea what steroids really were until 3-4 years ago when she met me (I'm the head of the Quebec Bodybuilding anti-doping comittee, and affiliate of the IFBB). She knew they existed and that some guys were taking them. But she grew up in a town where almost nobody knew what weight training was! There was only one gym, and that was in the basement of a guy in town! Not exactly your drug scene hotbed!!!

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2006, 05:07:36 PM »
CT you said your girlfriend is decent looking, thats mean >:(  You should say she is hot or really good looking not decent

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2006, 05:17:52 PM »
CT you said your girlfriend is decent looking, thats mean >:(  You should say she is hot or really good looking not decent

Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm sure she will appreciate her kind word. In our town, bodybuilding (natural or not ... for the average person, a guy/gal with muscle isa guy/gal with muscle... it's the same thing for them) is almost frowned upon so she doesn't get complimented as often as a women needs ;)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #241 on: January 19, 2006, 07:19:04 PM »
Pass on a lustful comment from me CT, she's smokin' hot!

If I walked past her in the street I'd tip my hat and say "Howerya!"

... it's an old Irish phrase, a contraction of "How are you?", much in the same way that the words became "Howdy" in the United States. However in Ireland it's meaning is a little more informal, less "Hello" than "I'm interested if you are..." or words to that effect.

Still it's less cumbersome than the Gaelic version:
Cailin deas agus trom... is feidir liom go bhfuil gach rannphairti lairde lena cheile!

The Luke

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #242 on: January 19, 2006, 07:34:53 PM »
Hmmmmm....a naif where steroids are concerned, perhaps, but from photos, she is no innocent to the plastic surgery. The big city boobies kinda ruin the wholesome farm lass angle.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2006, 07:38:35 PM »
Hmmmmm....a naif where steroids are concerned, perhaps, but from photos, she is no innocent to the plastic surgery. The big city boobies kinda ruin the wholesome farm lass angle.

Touché

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 19, 2006, 09:23:03 PM »

Props, CT.

Her face looks smooth and feminine.

I'd say she looks natural to me.  The best of both worlds as far as I'm concerned.

Glad she's stayed true and hasn't crossed over to the "Dark Side".

DIV

genex

• Getbig III
  • check out genex magazine on FTVideo.com!
« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2006, 11:27:36 PM »
I've met Christiane and she's very feminine and a really nice woman too.  Actually I guess those are shots I took.  She looked great standing on the National stage too although she obviously wasn't the biggest girl there, but she was very well conditioned.  Hopefully those type of physiques will be rewarded this year.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2006, 12:03:30 AM »

I have no problem believing that she is natural. Diet alone can give you those kind of striations. Props to her.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2006, 02:17:02 AM »
ALL-NATURAL Persian FBBer and Figure/Fitness competitor/model MERCEDES KHANI...

Love, love, LOVE a Persian girl willing to get a little bit naughty for the camera. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2006, 02:22:32 AM »

I say Christiane is beautiful and hope to meet her myself this year. 

Thanks for the hook-up, Christian!

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #249 on: January 20, 2006, 06:00:53 AM »
Ahhh...home sweet home.  I was feeling a little left out as of late without all the Jodi bashing.  It's nice to see the latest round has begun just as I'm beginning to get ready for my shows this year.  All the more reason for me to be the bitch I am in the gym and do what I do...drug free...again.  It's okay.  Don't hate because you don't have the gumption or patience or self control to do it this way.  Over fifteen years of busting my ass in the gym and working hard, people.  What do some of you know about that?

Get a life...get a job...get to a gym.  Do something besides make yourselves look completely incompetent, dense, and lazy.
Jodi