Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 389781 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #7800 on: December 07, 2023, 12:41:16 PM »
Jesus fuck you are all a bunch of junkies on anti-depressants and anti-psychotics that explains a lot but you call me a Junkie for using a delta 8 cannabinoid fucking mental cases the lot of you

Let’s not forget the amphetamines from the maid, anadrol for anemia, mdma on the police report

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #7801 on: December 07, 2023, 12:55:41 PM »
THERE`S A BUNCH OF FUCKING WHACKJOBS ON THIS BOARD.....AND I LOVE YOU ALL.

BLATANT HOMO  :D

The crazy thing is i was perfectly normal most of my life. Its not until I discovered getbig.com that things started to go pear shaped!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7802 on: December 07, 2023, 01:59:53 PM »
Let’s not forget the amphetamines from the maid, anadrol for anemia, mdma on the police report

There has never been any mdma on any police report with my name on it you are just making stuff up reminds me not to respond to you anymore. Here is an idea start actually training yourself

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7803 on: December 07, 2023, 02:41:22 PM »
My heaviest set was 225, intended to do a set of 185x20 at the end but only got 10.

good stuff, are they full squats ass to the grass Arthur Jones style?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7804 on: December 07, 2023, 03:06:52 PM »
Today I ate 3rd meal at 8am. Made a chili as well have added 10lbs since I woke up body is just soaking it up. Now I have an evening belly but look at the detail in my godamn delts. Trained arms today Tomorrow we train chest. Starting to feel it now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7805 on: December 07, 2023, 03:19:21 PM »
The crazy thing is i was perfectly normal most of my life. Its not until I discovered getbig.com that things started to go pear shaped!

"Perfectly normal".....that`s a stretch my friend!  LOL  ;D

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7806 on: December 07, 2023, 03:51:10 PM »
Today I ate 3rd meal at 8am. Made a chili as well have added 10lbs since I woke up body is just soaking it up. Now I have an evening belly but look at the detail in my godamn delts. Trained arms today Tomorrow we train chest. Starting to feel it now.

At the risk of inadvertently provoking joswift's ire in the great Fake Bhank Account debate haha ...

User bhank appears to have been consistent in spelling "goddamn" incorrectly throughout his time here on getbig, unlike Fallsview. If it is indeed another user this is a pretty savvy, subtle, touch:

I am going to squat 355 next week bet your life. You all keep telling me 405 it isn't possible and I am going to snap in half. Can we see some live odds are they shifting in my favor yet? Next week at 355 will anyone start to believe? I just started doing squats again a month ago. The godamn bar felt heavy day 1. I am literally still changing the pad and my form and just getting comfortable with it again. I am going to crush 405 in a few short weeks

Or maybe the Bitch was a drunk who drank 2 pints of fireball everyday and would fall down. That day she drank a 1/5th and blew a .328 she was literally falling down walking into shot every 10 feet you godamn right she was covered in bruises.  Fucking jackass there is a reason it was dismissed and expunged.

I am a godamn encyclopedia of knowledge.

Can we all at least agree the strict curl is cooler than a godamn one arm overhead circus dumbell lift

Godamn peg legged Pirate y’all can say whatever the fuck you want my calves are better than that and calves are what people actually see on a regular basis but he can squat a gazillion pounds so what

--------------------

Go toot your METH you old scarecrow with no teeth. You got some goddamn nerve coming on this board after you talked shit about all of us. fuckofff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 6'3 and Undertaker, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash are legit with their heights.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #7807 on: December 07, 2023, 03:53:13 PM »
"Perfectly normal".....that`s a stretch my friend!  LOL  ;D

All joking aside this site honestly helps bring me out of some pretty dark times with depression. Fucking cracks me up laughing!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7808 on: December 07, 2023, 03:54:19 PM »
All joking aside this site honestly helps bring me out of some pretty dark times with depression. Fucking cracks me up laughing!
Same here brother!  ;)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7809 on: December 07, 2023, 03:54:56 PM »

ya definitely good entertainment and time filling

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7810 on: December 07, 2023, 04:17:59 PM »

Looking jacked Hankins.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7811 on: December 07, 2023, 04:49:58 PM »
You have called me a snitch twice now with no reference do tell??? Did I report you for being a slob?
This is proof the account is being shared. Obviously someone smarter than bhank. Maybe Em has taken up posting while bhank shoots up and eats his 52nd meal after puking all day?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7812 on: December 07, 2023, 06:25:34 PM »
Looking jacked Hankins.

Thanks I appreciate that took some extra sleep this week and really carbed up today

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7813 on: December 07, 2023, 06:55:33 PM »
At the risk of inadvertently provoking joswift's ire in the great Fake Bhank Account debate haha ...

User bhank appears to have been consistent in spelling "goddamn" incorrectly throughout his time here on getbig, unlike Fallsview. If it is indeed another user this is a pretty savvy, subtle, touch:

--------------------

Pretty simple to cut and paste some posts of some retard and have Chat GPT try to make similar posts.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7814 on: December 08, 2023, 12:01:01 AM »
Jesus fuck you are all a bunch of junkies on anti-depressants and anti-psychotics that explains a lot but you call me a Junkie for using a delta 8 cannabinoid fucking mental cases the lot of you

Delta-8 is awesome IMO. Gets people off of all kinds of toxic drugs, etc... Natures Med...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7815 on: December 08, 2023, 01:33:26 AM »
Delta-8 is awesome IMO. Gets people off of all kinds of toxic drugs, etc... Natures Med...

Delta 8 is legal at the federal level, is that correct?  You will get high off of it but need to take more than you would say delta 9.  Is that fair?  I live in Michigan and 10mg's of delta 9 is amazing.  I've yet to give 8 a whirl.  I'm an edibles only guy.  In your opinion, would delta 8 edibles be worth giving a go?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7816 on: December 08, 2023, 01:49:05 AM »

Look at that Goddamn ugly mug  :o

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7817 on: December 08, 2023, 04:23:09 AM »
Delta 8 is legal at the federal level, is that correct?  You will get high off of it but need to take more than you would say delta 9.  Is that fair?  I live in Michigan and 10mg's of delta 9 is amazing.  I've yet to give 8 a whirl.  I'm an edibles only guy.  In your opinion, would delta 8 edibles be worth giving a go?

To be honest, I know it helps me sleep and I never really took it while awake. In other words, I take it and it kicks in while Im sleeping.
I have woken to piss of course and felt very sedated, relaxed, etc... Unsure how high someone can get from it, I also like to do just a 10mg gummy...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7818 on: December 08, 2023, 04:24:33 AM »
Arm Day

Smith-Close Grips - 5 sets
Smith JM Press - 5 sets
Dips - 5 sets

Barbell Curls - 5 sets
D-Bell Curls - 5 sets
Reverse Curls - 5 sets

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7819 on: December 08, 2023, 04:54:09 AM »

It is legal because it comes from hemp the farm bill legalized everything derived from hemp. It is milder than Delta 9 regardless of dosage which is nice more functional less groggy. My "friend" will take an edible before bed they like them. The mixed Cannabinoids ones are too strong for them (thc-p, thc-a) but she likes the regular delta 8 for sleep. They have never used delta 9 thc. They only takes half a gummy a full gummy is too much for them. So yes I would recommend the gummies.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7820 on: December 08, 2023, 06:04:08 AM »
December 08, 2023

Biceps/Triceps:

Super-Set #1:
{E-Z Bar Curls - 4 X 12
{Seated French Press - 4 X 20,12,12,15

Super-Set #2:
{Seated DB Curls - 3 X 10-12
{Lying DB Extensions - 3 X 20,15,12

Triceps Dips Between Benches - 1 X failure

Trained at home today.......too fucking cold to drive so far for such a short workout.

Skipped forearms again....my wrist is still bothering me a bit.

Arms are looking vascular as Hell.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7821 on: December 08, 2023, 06:13:02 AM »
back and shoulders today

Cant be arsed writing down the excercises

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7822 on: December 08, 2023, 06:16:01 AM »
December 08, 2023

Biceps/Triceps:

Super-Set #1:
{E-Z Bar Curls - 4 X 12
{Seated French Press - 4 X 20,12,12,15

Super-Set #2:
{Seated DB Curls - 3 X 10-12
{Lying DB Extensions - 3 X 20,15,12

Triceps Dips Between Benches - 1 X failure

Trained at home today.......too fucking cold to drive so far for such a short workout.

Skipped forearms again....my wrist is still bothering me a bit.

Arms are looking vascular as Hell.

SWEET!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7823 on: December 08, 2023, 06:23:18 AM »
SWEET!!
Thanks GR....and right back at ya` !!  ;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #7824 on: December 08, 2023, 06:26:29 AM »
Bench press - 2 rep sets for 45 min
Lat pulldown - 3x12
Db side raises - 3x10-12
Tricep v-bar pushdowns - 3x12-15
Barbell curls - 3x10-15
1 leg calf raises - 3x12-20