Author Topic: Hey Bhanks  (Read 23074 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Hey Bhanks
« Reply #225 on: December 31, 2021, 06:18:28 AM »
If we could all contune adding weight to a lift week in and week out we would all be benching and squatting thousands of pounds....this is why I know you will soon hit a plateau as the 335 was a bit hard.....you`ll probably top off at 345-350 then hit a plateau.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #226 on: December 31, 2021, 06:39:04 AM »
For the record I am also still suffering from a cold or possibly covid have been for about a week and actually lost like 10lbs. You really think I am only going to add 2.5lbs to each side next time? lol. I will squat 355 next time out
You didn't squat 335 this time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2021, 07:22:52 AM »
You didn't squat 335 this time.

Bullshit now you are just hating that was a valid lift in any powerlifting organization

Also I heard you are shaped like a fucking troll

See pic from video that is legal depth it’s a good lift but fine I will go lower next time

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2021, 07:40:33 AM »
If we could all contune adding weight to a lift week in and week out we would all be benching and squatting thousands of pounds....this is why I know you will soon hit a plateau as the 335 was a bit hard.....you`ll probably top off at 345-350 then hit a plateau.

I am going to squat 355 next week bet your life. You all keep telling me 405 it isn't possible and I am going to snap in half. Can we see some live odds are they shifting in my favor yet? Next week at 355 will anyone start to believe? I just started doing squats again a month ago. The godamn bar felt heavy day 1. I am literally still changing the pad and my form and just getting comfortable with it again. I am going to crush 405 in a few short weeks

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2021, 07:42:32 AM »
Bullshit now you are just hating that was a valid lift in any powerlifting organization

Also I heard you are shaped like a fucking troll

See pic from video that is legal depth it’s a good lift

But fine I know a national champion powerlifter I will ask her opinion on the lift to settle the argument. She is number 3 all time full power in the 75kg class. She is as expert as expert can get. I sent her the pic and will see what she says

https://www.openpowerlifting.org/u/kyleecraig  everyone agrees expert yes? If she says no I will go lower next time

could you take her in a fight?

By the way, you know someone might now contact her on your behalf after posting her details..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: December 31, 2021, 07:44:41 AM »

I am going to squat 355 next week bet your life. You all keep telling me 405 it isn't possible and I am going to snap in half. Can we see some live odds are they shifting in my favor yet? Next week at 355 will anyone start to believe? I just started doing squats again a month ago. The godamn bar felt heavy day 1. I am literally still changing the pad and my form and just getting comfortable with it again. I am going to crush Discs L4 &L5 in a few short weeks

FIXED

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 31, 2021, 07:45:10 AM »
could you take her in a fight?

By the way, you know someone might now contact her on your behalf after posting her details..

Great go be a psycho and stalk a woman who runs the state powerlifting organization because I asked her if it was a valid lift. If getbiggers want to continue to harass woman they don't know I can't stop them. Also I don't fight women despite all the lies my haters tell but fuck yes I could theoretically take any woman in a fight they are not built the same

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 31, 2021, 07:45:54 AM »
Great go be a psycho and stalk a woman who runs the state powerlifting organization because I asked her if it was a valid lift. If getbiggers want to continue to harass woman they don't know I can't stop them.

You could start by not posting their details on here you dumb fuck

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 31, 2021, 07:47:08 AM »
You could start by not posting their details on here you dumb fuck

So if I post someones name as an expert in powerlifting and you harass them it is my fault?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 31, 2021, 07:49:15 AM »
So if I post someones name as an expert in powerlifting and you harass them it is my fault?

but for your actions......

Its a tenet of tort law

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 31, 2021, 07:53:11 AM »
but for your actions......

Its a tenet of tort law

Bullshit how about taking responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming me. No reasonable person would believe posting a name as a powerlifting expert on getbig like everyone does everyday with bodybuilders would cause a crime to be committed against them. Is anyone out attacking pro bodybuilders whose names are posted here? Did I say she was my babby mamma no I said I knew her as she runs the state powerlifting organization and I proposed her as the expert to settle the dispute. But again regardless You fucking pyschos harassing women you do not know is on you the fucking psychos not me

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 31, 2021, 07:56:05 AM »
Bullshit how about taking responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming me. No reasonable person would believe posting a name as a powerlifting expert on getbig like everyone does everyday with bodybuilders would cause a crime to be committed against them. Is anyone out attacking pro bodybuilders whose names are posted here? Did I say she was my babby mamma no I said I knew her as she runs the state powerlifting organization and I proposed her as the expert to settle the dispute. But again regardless You fucking pyschos harassing women you do not know is on you the fucking psychos not me

Crime?
What crime?

The point is she doesnt know you from Adam, you train at home FFS

You start sending her unsolicited photos or videos of you squatting its her that will be calling the police you creepy twat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 31, 2021, 08:06:49 AM »
Crime?
What crime?

The point is she doesnt know you from Adam, you train at home FFS

You start sending her unsolicited photos or videos of you squatting its her that will be calling the police you creepy twat

She literally already replied you dumb fuck she knows who I am we have communicated before about lifting and training

She said it was above depth so fine will go lower next time

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 31, 2021, 08:48:58 AM »
Chaos is correct,your hips are not paralell to your knees or below paralell.

I tried to give you some good friendly quality advice but you think you`re bulletproof......good luck stupid.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 31, 2021, 08:51:24 AM »
She literally already replied you dumb fuck she knows who I am we have communicated before about lifting and training

She said it was above depth so fine will go lower next time

did she sound scared?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 31, 2021, 08:51:51 AM »
Chaos is corect,your hips are not paralell to your knees or below paralell.

I tried to give you some good friendly quality advice but you think you`re bulletproof......good luck stupid.

I thought this too that the crease at the hip needs to be level with the top of the knee or below but fuck knows these days

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #241 on: December 31, 2021, 09:28:12 AM »
I thought this too that the crease at the hip needs to be level with the top of the knee or below but fuck knows these days

Take advice from this guy.

He has spotted Bobby Chicerillo on many many sets of squats.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 31, 2021, 09:34:33 AM »
For fuck sake it is training not a contest and not a max effort. The point is we are in the ballpark now. I believe live odds should have shifted from a month ago when everyone said I would die under 225. And again it was literally my first day not using the pad I am still working out my form.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 31, 2021, 09:39:07 AM »
Take advice from this guy.

He has spotted Bobby Chicerillo on many many sets of squats.

Haha yes in fact those infamous photos were really me wearing a John parillo disguise

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #244 on: December 31, 2021, 09:44:15 AM »

Yep, that was the old rule for this, make sure the hip crease is below the top of the knee. It doesn't need to be a lot, just enough to break below the line -

Causes for disqualification of a Squat:
1. Failure to observe the Chief Referee’s signals at the commencement or completion of a lift.
2. Double bouncing at the bottom of the lift, or any downward movement during the ascent.
3. Failure to assume an upright position with the knees locked at the commencement or completion of the lift.
4. Stepping backward or forward or moving the feet laterally. Rocking the feet between the ball and heel is
permitted.
5. Failure to bend the knees and lower the body until the top surface of the legs at the hip joint is lower than the
top of the knees, as in the diagram.
6. Contact with the bar or the lifter by the spotter/loaders between the Chief Referee’s signals in order to make
the lift easier.
7. Contact of the elbows or upper arms with the legs. Slight contact is permitted if there is no supporting that
might aid the lifter.
8. Any dropping or dumping of the bar after completion of the lift.
9. Failure to comply with any of the items outlined under Rules of Performance for the squat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: December 31, 2021, 10:30:37 AM »
That`s how it`s suppoed to be but these Mickey Mouse organizations today that allow suits that add tons to your lifts,high squats,excessive arching on benches,spotters touching the bar and the Monolift for squats have fucked up a once great sport.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 31, 2021, 10:47:17 AM »
For fuck sake it is training not a contest and not a max effort. The point is we are in the ballpark now. I believe live odds should have shifted from a month ago when everyone said I would die under 225. And again it was literally my first day not using the pad I am still working out my form.

When will you squat 405? There is no way you get 2 clean real reps with 405.

You will break in half.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: December 31, 2021, 10:51:34 AM »
This is a squat

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 31, 2021, 11:30:12 AM »
This is a squat
Yup....well below paralell = 3 white lights

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: December 31, 2021, 12:11:27 PM »
did she sound scared?

She replied again told me to open up my hips more and sent me a chart about squatting from the rulebook really pleasant and helpful person unlike Getbiggers