Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 662871 times)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6525 on: September 07, 2006, 08:27:24 PM »
Vince what diet were you following? Because I dont put diet info online....thats where someone (who i dont train) must take the bull by the horns and figure out themselves. I cant put a cookie cutter diet online and never have so I have no clue what diet you were following. I blame you for not figuring out the diet that your particular body is supposed to work on. Ever see some diet details (other than what I myself ate the day before) on the net from me? Nope. Never. Because I would never put a generalized diet out there. What works for some 150 lb ectomorph isnt going to work for some 250 lb endomorph.

Ive seen your body and I would limit carbs greatly with you and i would have you on a treadmill 20 mins after workouts and every single day except leg day  (45 minutes first thing in the morning on off days).....Is that what you were doing on your own? I doubt it

Alex23

Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6526 on: September 07, 2006, 08:27:40 PM »
EXPOSING DC and DANTE for LIES:by the numbers.

Ok,

So you have heard of DANTE and DC training. He advocates 300 plus grams of protein and a 500 dollar fee for training.  We all already know that the high protein intake is pointless. Here are some number for you to swallow.

1.In order to get 350 grams of protein a day you have to work hard at it.  It will become a full time job.  It is the dumbest thing you can do because it is HIGHLY impractical an not very good for your health. 

1lb chicken = 120g protein   350/120 =   2.91lbs x $4 = $11.64 per day,  X 365 =If you buy chicken at $4/lb it is $4,284 per year.He then wants you to buy his bullshit protein.  No idea how much it costs but I am sure that junk is expensive and not worth a dime.

Lets just say 100 dollars in his supplements.

So we are at, $4,384 dollars spent so far.  Carb sources are going to be about roughly half the protein costs,but could be more.  I will give the benefit of the doubt and say 560 dollars or so.
So now we are at $4,944.
Olive Oil consumption is probably around 100-150 dollars.
Gym Dues are up. 300 dollars.

We are now at $5,394. 

This is the baseline total an Average DC trainer is going to spend.

He is also going to spend all of his time worrying about his diet.  Having to get that protein in.  Worrying about if he can go somewhere and not leave without his chicken breast and rinsed beef.

He will then become an outcast and be a slave.

Chances are he is going to be fat as well from all the unneeded protein.

And if you are lifetime natural like me, you can see the silliness in this practice.

EATING 281 FUCKING POUNDS OF CHICKEN IN THE HOPES OF GAINING 3-5 LBS OF MUSCLE.

I don`t know folks but anyone with a brain can clearly see how much of a scammed out bullshit plan this is.

What a waste of time,money and effort.

Huge accounting Meltdown ;) .. but you think outside the box... that's what america is all about

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6527 on: September 07, 2006, 08:27:48 PM »
Adonis's point is that DC won't work for a natural

you juice  ;D

His naturals follow the same nonsense as the juicers. hahahahah

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #6528 on: September 07, 2006, 08:28:18 PM »
::)

You don't think you could beat a natural of Dante's?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6529 on: September 07, 2006, 08:29:17 PM »
Vince what diet were you following? Because I dont put diet info online....thats where someone (who i dont train) must take the bull by the horns and figure out themselves. I cant put a cookie cutter diet online and never have so I have no clue what diet you were following. I blame you for not figuring out the diet that your particular body is supposed to work on. Ever see some diet details (other than what I myself ate the day before) on the net from me? Nope. Never. Because I would never put a generalized diet out there. What works for some 150 lb ectomorph isnt going to work for some 250 lb endomorph.

Ive seen your body and I would limit carbs greatly with you and i would have you on a treadmill 20 mins after workouts and every single day except leg day  (45 minutes first thing in the morning on off days).....Is that what you were doing? I doubt it

Cookie Cutter?

You ate the goddamned cookie cutter when you stole it from your wife in order to section off pounds of protein from your roast. hahahahahahahah

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #6530 on: September 07, 2006, 08:29:57 PM »
I personally think DC training is nothing more than already known principles repackaged as a 'hardcore new' approach to training. I don't need to pay $500 to figure out muscles respond to an all-out set to failure whether you perform 8-10 reps or 30 reps. The same can be said for a high protein diet. Most people already know protein is required to build muscle. The larger you become, the more protein your body requires. This is nothing new.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6531 on: September 07, 2006, 08:30:53 PM »
I am at my biggest and leanest from using Dante's training system and my own vast knowledge of nutrition.
just push some weight!

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #6532 on: September 07, 2006, 08:31:20 PM »
man i love training D.C.

that shit made you feel powerful.  strength went up. but i think it doesnt work well on naturals
Chadwick Mower in 2008

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6533 on: September 07, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »
You don't think you could beat a natural of Dante's?

hahahha Last time he had a "natural" DC trainee, Steve Kuclo and his friend Sage, they turned out to be juicing the WHOLE FUCKING time at ages 16 and 17.

I exposed him and his buddy and they deleted all their Teen Bodybuilding.com posts.

At this point, Dante`s credibility of whether or not his trainees are natural or not is completely shot.

You can`t trust this slimeball.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6534 on: September 07, 2006, 08:32:22 PM »
Put up the pics of the natural that would destroy Adonis. Even if he can't compete, it really doesn't matter. What matters obviously is that such a person exists and I am sure others on here are curious as well. This isn't a challenge, just a suggestion. I don't believe you have anything to lose, and this way, you can make your point visually.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6535 on: September 07, 2006, 08:32:29 PM »
I personally think DC training is nothing more than already known principles repackaged as a 'hardcore new' approach to training. I don't need to pay $500 to figure out muscles respond to an all-out set to failure whether you perform 8-10 reps or 30 reps. The same can be said for a high protein diet. Most people already know protein is required to build muscle. The larger you become, the more protein your body requires. This is nothing new.

Not true at all regarding protein intake.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6536 on: September 07, 2006, 08:33:03 PM »
I am at my biggest and leanest from using Dante's training system and my own vast knowledge of nutrition.

See.. other people realize it works.. and alexxx doesn't juice.

Though  I think it works best on 'enhanced' users.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6537 on: September 07, 2006, 08:33:21 PM »
hahahha Last time he had a "natural" DC trainee, Steve Kuclo and his friend Sage, they turned out to be juicing the WHOLE FUCKING time at ages 16 and 17.

I exposed him and his buddy and they deleted all their Teen Bodybuilding.com posts.

At this point, Dante`s credibility of whether or not his trainees are natural or not is completely shot.

You can`t trust this slimeball.

I didn't know that. Fair enough.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6538 on: September 07, 2006, 08:33:27 PM »
Yah...hahah this I got to see...Including BEFORE AND AFTER SHOTS.

HAS to be BEFORE and AFTER so we can see just how your methods work.

I am living proof of mine, so is Jezebelle.

Alex23

« Reply #6539 on: September 07, 2006, 08:33:43 PM »
I went to the Elite Fitness Classic put on by Quincy Roberts.  It is the best show in NC.

Here is a funny picture, Ronnie Coleman and I.  He is pretty huge.  We have a lot more pics to post, but I just wanted to get this one out there for now....

Noah Steere was there also and he recognized me from the boards.  Just to let you know, when asked by myself, "Do you think Tom Prince is 230 lbs??"   He hastily replied with a beautiful grin, "f**k No!,Theres no way."  I tend to believe someone who is 6`6"  300 or so lbs.

Peace to Noah for keeping it real. He reads the boards and likes what Team Adonis and company post.  I have a few pictures with him as well.

All in all a good show.  I`ll post more later on.

Ronnie supports Team Adonis also.

Stellar contradictory; with your crusade against all drug fool and first chance you get you climb up any pros ass in sight...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6540 on: September 07, 2006, 08:34:30 PM »
I didn't know that. Fair enough.

hahah yah Sage hates me with a passion for that.  I PMed Dante about it and he acted dumb about it.  Like he didn`t know and STILL continued to promote them as Natural.

Fucking clowns the 3 of them.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6541 on: September 07, 2006, 08:34:52 PM »
See.. other people realize it works.. and alexxx doesn't juice.

Though  I think it works best on 'enhanced' users.

Its the fastest way to muscles mass wether you are natural or not. Instead of the conventional 1 time a week routine you would be training 1 1/2 times a week. It only makes sense once you get the jist of the whole program.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #6542 on: September 07, 2006, 08:34:59 PM »
Dante, I would appreciate if you could quickly explain what is the DC training, as I really don't know what people are talking about here

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6543 on: September 07, 2006, 08:36:36 PM »
hahah yah Sage hates me with a passion for that.  I PMed Dante about it and he acted dumb about it.  Like he didn`t know and STILL continued to promote them as Natural.

Fucking clowns the 3 of them.

:o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6544 on: September 07, 2006, 08:36:50 PM »
Its the fastest way to muscles mass wether you are natural or not. Instead of the conventional 1 time a week routine you would be training 1 1/2 times a week. It only makes sense once you get the jist of the whole program.

Dude, I like you, but you haven`t made one fucking ounce of progress towards anything.

I`ll be honest with you...You looked better when you were younger and leaner doing your own thing....Anyone will agree.

You have gone backwards I guess.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6545 on: September 07, 2006, 08:36:58 PM »
Dante, I would appreciate if you could quickly explain what is the DC training, as I really don't know what people are talking about here

There is a thread on www.intensemuscle.com with all the answers its a sticky for beginners. I can't make a direct link because I am banned from that website (thanks Skip) but most of the times I am still able to bypass the ban and skip just lets me post. ;D
just push some weight!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #6546 on: September 07, 2006, 08:39:17 PM »
Not true at all regarding protein intake.

I'm not saying I disagree with you (b/c frankly I'm not sure what you are referring to), but I'm curious what you meant by your comment. Hell I'm always up for learning something new about bodybuilding.

Stavios

« Reply #6547 on: September 07, 2006, 08:39:45 PM »
thanks alexxx

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6548 on: September 07, 2006, 08:40:03 PM »
Furthermore Alexx,

ALL of your POSTS have been bullshit that DC and his site has pumped through your head.

You think you are muscle, when you are simply fat.  You think you are training hard, when you are not.

You can change here and now.  This should be your turning point.  It should end here and a new beginning start.

You REALLY thought you were 10 percent at 235 lbs at 6`3....News for you, The BEST TOP LIFETIME NATURAL bodybuilders don`t meet those standards.

Surely you don`t. Yet.  I say yet, because if you change now, maybe one day you will be there.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6549 on: September 07, 2006, 08:41:00 PM »
Dude, I like you, but you haven`t made one fucking ounce of progress towards anything.

I`ll be honest with you...You looked better when you were younger and leaner doing your own thing....Anyone will agree.

You have gone backwards I guess.

I'll have to look in to that. I will post some before and after pics.
just push some weight!