Author Topic: Vince Goodrum on the stage competing  (Read 47978 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Vince Goodrum on the stage competing
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2011, 10:00:44 PM »
Listen Melvin, you are a total jerk. I don't talk shit about you I talk the truth. You make up crap about me to retaliate. You have no shame and few ethics if you resort to libel and slander.

You deserve to be banned from this site and good riddance when you are gone.

What truth do know Vince? personally I think you're full of shit, prove this truth you're talking about? You make fun of his degree yet you say you were a teacher and an "expert" in hypertrophy yet when you talk about it, practically they whole board own's your ass on the subject. So who's more full of shit, you or Melvin?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: March 31, 2011, 10:14:08 PM »
The problem is Melvin is a knucklehead and comes up with crazy ideas and conclusions. This is not a level, or sane playing field.

Most of the posts from you are about Goodrum.

Seems like you're in love with him or something.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #252 on: March 31, 2011, 10:28:37 PM »
The problem is Melvin is a knucklehead and comes up with crazy ideas and conclusions. This is not a level, or sane playing field.

Google "feeding the troll" Onlyme never was really able to wrap his head around it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #253 on: April 01, 2011, 01:13:57 AM »
This is not a level, or sane playing field.
I don`t think Goodrum is "playing"!!  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #254 on: April 01, 2011, 02:34:52 AM »
Listen to the Coach. Guys like him and Goodrum give personal trainers a bad name. They think they know it all but use ropes and balls and all manner of nonsense as tools.

Keith was the only mate I had on this forum. He was a lot of fun on the forum. A pity he died before I got a chance to meet him. There are a few stellar blokes here but the flotsam wouldn't be welcome in my gym which is a real pity.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #255 on: April 01, 2011, 02:37:06 AM »
Listen to the Coach. Guys like him and Goodrum give personal trainers a bad name. They think they know it all but use ropes and balls and all manner of nonsense as tools.

Keith was the only mate I had on this forum. He was a lot of fun on the forum. A pity he died before I got a chance to meet him. There are a few stellar blokes here but the flotsam wouldn't be welcome in my gym which is a real pity.

I think Coach trains real athletes so of course he uses more than weights.  Goodrum is not a trainer and never will be.  He is all talk.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: VINCE GOODRUM~~~~~~~~~~!
« Reply #256 on: April 01, 2011, 02:50:29 AM »

I'm someone who graduated from college in 2 different fields and almost finished with another degree in Health Care Management.  Tell me, Joe..what the fuck do you have other than some 3rd rate MMA fighters and an unfinished education. 

Know your place in life which is a college dropout and a midget on steroids. ::)

Joe pays more in taxes than your annual income. He lives in one of the most expensive areas in Southern CA. He has trained guys like Rampage (former UFC champ) and other world class athletes. Who do you train? And why do you put so much stock into degrees and certifications? Isn't the reason for getting them to improve your opportunities in life? And more props to those that achieved great success with ever getting an advance degree like Bill Gates. You are well into your thirties now. You have these degrees and certifications. What have you accomplished?

Joe, like Bill Gates, is a college drop out who is very successful. Successful in a field that few can build a lucrative career on. Assuming his annual income is in the low six figures, the bare minimum he needs to live his life style, that easily puts him in the top 10% of income earners in this country. A very wealthy country at that. That is his place in life.

What's yours?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #257 on: April 01, 2011, 05:25:05 AM »

TRX suspension trainers are used by the NAVY SEALS so I'd like to see you trash them.  A personal trainer works with every type of person in life and not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder.  You don't need a room full of bulky equipment to train anyone. 

Basile, I'm giving you the opportunity to stop trashing my name.  I'd suggest you take it before its too late
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #258 on: April 01, 2011, 05:25:48 AM »
Joe pays more in taxes than your annual income. He lives in one of the most expensive areas in Southern CA. He has trained guys like Rampage (former UFC champ) and other world class athletes. Who do you train? And why do you put so much stock into degrees and certifications? Isn't the reason for getting them to improve your opportunities in life? And more props to those that achieved great success with ever getting an advance degree like Bill Gates. You are well into your thirties now. You have these degrees and certifications. What have you accomplished?

Joe, like Bill Gates, is a college drop out who is very successful. Successful in a field that few can build a lucrative career on. Assuming his annual income is in the low six figures, the bare minimum he needs to live his life style, that easily puts him in the top 10% of income earners in this country. A very wealthy country at that. That is his place in life.

What's yours?

We've already discussed this, Pel. 
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #259 on: April 01, 2011, 05:42:18 AM »

Just die already....please

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #260 on: April 01, 2011, 05:43:47 AM »

Basile, I'm giving you the opportunity to stop trashing my name.  I'd suggest you take it before its too late

I appreciate that it is poor form of me to swim against the tide of Basile bashing in this thread but your name is trash, melvin. You are a total joke and laughed at and derided on every single board and internet recess you post on.

Don't mistake Basile's unpopularity and people's arguments with him as some sign that people love you. Remember your place as the internet's number one joke and don't get too cocky now Keith is gone.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #261 on: April 01, 2011, 06:29:49 AM »

You would be much more likeable if you weren´t such a pompous asshole.

NN

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #262 on: April 01, 2011, 08:06:45 AM »

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: April 01, 2011, 08:07:45 AM »
Can you warn people that that link is to a paedophile website.

Why does that Kunt Goodrum know about a homosexual pedo website?  Looks like he is the predator and not Vince

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #264 on: April 01, 2011, 08:16:43 AM »

And here's your new website...Congratulation s

http://www.vincebasile.com

What you are doing here is unethical and if not overtly criminal, very close to being a crime. One other thing- there is another person named Vince Basile, is it not? Do you think he deserves this slandering?

NN

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: April 01, 2011, 08:58:57 PM »
What you are doing here is unethical and if not overtly criminal, very close to being a crime. One other thing- there is another person named Vince Basile, is it not? Do you think he deserves this slandering?

NN

I completely agree that this hijack of Basile's website is criminal. I don't really know either person, Basile or Goodrum, and couldn't care less about their quarrels. However, Goodrum is a jerk for doing this regardless of whether he thinks it is funny or justified or not. Basile should file a lawsuit for slander and any loss of revnue as a result of Goodrum's prank.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #266 on: April 01, 2011, 09:55:36 PM »
I completely agree that this hijack of Basile's website is criminal. I don't really know either person, Basile or Goodrum, and couldn't care less about their quarrels. However, Goodrum is a jerk for doing this regardless of whether he thinks it is funny or justified or not. Basile should file a lawsuit for slander and any loss of revnue as a result of Goodrum's prank.

I don't think Vince hijack'd Basile's website... just his name really.

I'm sure there can be some sort of lawsuit based upon this, but I doubt it's worth it.

Perhaps if Vince B, just tried leaving Vince G. alone?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #267 on: April 01, 2011, 10:38:41 PM »
I completely agree that this hijack of Basile's website is criminal.

It's not a hijack - Goodrum just registered that domain and made it point to the NAMBLA website, which he can undo in 2 seconds.

I think it's a low move too, but I'm not surprised, since Basile has been insulting and stalking Goodrum non-stop for nearly 5-6 years now. And that's not once in a while - nearly every 2nd post is about calling Melvin names and insulting everything about him.

I know I'd be pissed off if someone constantly harassed me for years together. Goodrum only retaliates when Basile provokes him, which happens at least 2-3 times a week.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 01, 2011, 10:39:57 PM »

I'm sure there can be some sort of lawsuit based upon this, but I doubt it's worth it.

Like I wrote, I don't know what their beef is with each other. But trashing someone's reputation by linking them to dispicable websites and threatening to do more of the same takes the battle to another level. I simply do not agree that one can do anything they want just to win a silly Internet argument. So what if the website business isn't effective, would it be OK if Goodrum got a gun and shot Basile? I mean, when is enough enough?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #269 on: April 01, 2011, 10:43:25 PM »
Like I wrote, I don't know what their beef is with each other. But trashing someone's reputation by linking them to dispicable websites and threatening to do more of the same takes the battle to another level. I simply do not agree that one can do anything they want just to win a silly Internet argument. So what if the website business isn't effective, would it be OK if Goodrum got a gun and shot Basile? I mean, when is enough enough?

I'm not saying Goodrum is right, but honestly... Basile is non-stop lately... He even brought up Goodrums name on threads about Keith's passing... Just to do it.

Goodrum asked him to not bring him up and he just kept going... To be honest, all I've seen "lately" is Goodrum asking Basile to stop and Basile continuing non-stop.

I'm not giving Goodrum a pass, but Basile is relentless... unwavering relentless.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: April 02, 2011, 04:13:49 AM »
I'm not saying Goodrum is right, but honestly... Basile is non-stop lately... He even brought up Goodrums name on threads about Keith's passing... Just to do it.

Goodrum asked him to not bring him up and he just kept going... To be honest, all I've seen "lately" is Goodrum asking Basile to stop and Basile continuing non-stop.

I'm not giving Goodrum a pass, but Basile is relentless... unwavering relentless.

Jeeze! Give the hypertrophy expert a break. Can't you see he's doing double duty now that Keith is gone? Just can't win around here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #271 on: April 02, 2011, 04:33:08 AM »

I didn't hijack Basile's name.  My wrestling name back when I was wrestling in the 90's was Venom Vince Versace. 

As far as Basile was concerned, he couldn't stop talking shit about my friends and family, he couldn't stop calling my office and leaving silly messages,(even called my hotel one time) and he simply couldn't just shut the fuck up about me.  He brought this upon himself and if he decides to stop bugging me, I'll glady take it down.  Otherwise, it will only get much worse.
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: April 02, 2011, 04:40:12 AM »
I didn't hijack Basile's name.  My wrestling name back when I was wrestling in the 90's was Venom Vince Versace. 

As far as Basile was concerned, he couldn't stop talking shit about my friends and family, he couldn't stop calling my office and leaving silly messages,(even called my hotel one time) and he simply couldn't just shut the fuck up about me.  He brought this upon himself and if he decides to stop bugging me, I'll glady take it down.  Otherwise, it will only get much worse.

Aren't you a computer expert? Please post the recording of Vince calling your office making prank calls. I admit, that would be pretty incriminating and pathetic.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #273 on: April 02, 2011, 04:45:56 AM »
Aren't you a computer expert? Please post the recording of Vince calling your office making prank calls. I admit, that would be pretty incriminating and pathetic.

He called at unexpected moments so I don't have time to grab a tape recorder and the hotel thing of course is impossible but I'm sure he'll deny ever calling me although since its an international call, its easy to see where he's tried to call. 

Believe me, the guy is nuts and the last time he called I told Basile to get some freakin help.  He knows that it would be hard to have him prosecuted for harassment since he's in another country but hopefully this will teach him a lesson     
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: April 02, 2011, 04:54:08 AM »

He called at unexpected moments so I don't have time to grab a tape recorder and the hotel thing of course is impossible but I'm sure he'll deny ever calling me although since its an international call, its easy to see where he's tried to call. 

Believe me, the guy is nuts and the last time he called I told Basile to get some freakin help.  He knows that it would be hard to have him prosecuted for harassment since he's in another country but hopefully this will teach him a lesson     

Oh. I thought you said he left a message.

Now I don't know who to believe. When things start going off the board then it gets creepy. I mean, I can understand the pizza delivery thing. That's funny. But making crank calls repeatedly seems very odd -- unless you're like 12 years old.