Author Topic: Vince Goodrum on the stage competing  (Read 48659 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: VINCE GOODRUM~~~~~~~~~~!
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2011, 10:31:42 AM »
Oh no it doesn't

haha good one keith

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2011, 11:00:39 AM »
haha good one keith

Do you think Keith kept the gay cop look in heaven?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2011, 02:12:40 PM »
Okay, let me lay in on the line. Suppose Melvin is doing okay financially in Sylva, North Carolina. It is not our concern that he chooses to stay at home while his male partner goes to work. After getting bagged on all muscle discussion boards Goodrum should be fired up to do something about his sad physique and show everyone by winning a local show. What would someone of average intelligence do? Clearly he would join the local Mountain Gym and train like no one has trained before. Nope, not Melvin Goodrum. The buffoon thinks he knows better so trains at home using some ridiculous Pilates machine supplemented with bands and balls. He can't train at the gym because of the way he pisses people off so he isn't welcome there. He is a bloke but thinks and behaves like a Sheila. Instead of confronting someone like a man he digs up shit about someone he doesn't like and sends it to their parents. A woman might do something despicable like that but a real man wouldn't even think about it.

The condition affecting Melvin Goodrum is called delusion of grandeur. No matter how many times he fails in business he still believes he will be successful so comes up with scheme after crazy scheme. Anyone with average intelligence would see the folly of his ways and try getting a job. His illness causes problems wherever he goes so he gets the sack or 'retrenched' from every job he has tried. So it is no accident that he has ended up in a trailer kept like a wife.  He won't change because he literally is incapable of any such thing.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2011, 02:20:50 PM »
Getbig has its characters alright, but a frustrated, older White man who's made it his life's work to stalk a delusional, gay Black man across the boards has got to rank right up there.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2011, 05:18:53 PM »
....and a crap 'doctor' who tries to be amusing but is an asshole takes the cake.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2011, 05:23:16 PM »
....and a crap 'doctor' who tries to be amusing but is an asshole takes the cake.

He's not really an asshole.......just a highly intelligent Chimp ;D

newmom

« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2011, 05:41:37 PM »

is there a difference?
 ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2011, 05:45:07 PM »

I'm someone who graduated from college in 2 different fields and almost finished with another degree in Health Care Management.  Tell me, Joe..what the fuck do you have other than some 3rd rate MMA fighters and an unfinished education. 

Know your place in life which is a college dropout and a midget on steroids. ::)

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »

You know Basile.  I think its time for Plan B..... ;D
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2011, 06:07:24 PM »
And there's the frustration. Like a clock.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2011, 06:18:06 PM »
Vince, what the fuck are you talking about? Basil called Chimps an asshole, I responded to that not about you. But if you're going to get personal Vince, go back to both schools, demand you're tuition back because your comprehension sucks. But if you really what to know what I've achieved without a "finished" education just let me know where you want me to start. You want me to start with the house on the beach or desert? The high school teams that I train with multiple CIF championships and wins with a total of about 180 kids? Or how about my speed and agility camps with 4 locations with 20-40 athletes in each camp or how about the few college players that I helped get ready for the last 3 NFL combines or how about finding out last week that 2 of my high school seniors that got accepted into UCLA on both an academic and athletic  scholarships while the other got accepted into Berkley on an athletic scholarship? NOW Vince, tell me what you've done again with your education??

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2011, 06:20:31 PM »
Oh, just because you think Certs are the shit, even though I came short of a degree, I passed the CSCS testing, big fucking deal right?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2011, 06:25:49 PM »
I passed the CSCS testing, big fucking deal right?
But you are not CSN MFT,I hope this helps.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2011, 06:28:03 PM »
Unfortunately I only passed the testing. I can actually put the "CSCS" next to my name. I guess that makes Vince smarter and a better trainer.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2011, 06:28:46 PM »

I'm someone who graduated from college in 2 different fields and almost finished with another degree in Health Care Management.  Tell me, Joe..what the fuck do you have other than some 3rd rate MMA fighters and an unfinished education. 

Know your place in life which is a college dropout and a midget on steroids. ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2011, 06:51:41 PM »
Vince, what the fuck are you talking about? Basil called Chimps an asshole, I responded to that not about you. But if you're going to get personal Vince, go back to both schools, demand you're tuition back because your comprehension sucks. But if you really what to know what I've achieved without a "finished" education just let me know where you want me to start. You want me to start with the house on the beach or desert? The high school teams that I train with multiple CIF championships and wins with a total of about 180 kids? Or how about my speed and agility camps with 4 locations with 20-40 athletes in each camp or how about the few college players that I helped get ready for the last 3 NFL combines or how about finding out last week that 2 of my high school seniors that got accepted into UCLA on both an academic and athletic  scholarships while the other got accepted into Berkley on an athletic scholarship? NOW Vince, tell me what you've done again with your education??

Well, my apologizes for not seeing the one time you weren't trashing me, Joe.  Other than that, between all of the time you waste taking about Obama/Democrats, running a busted up website, and bragging about your money, you have to be the biggest arrogant pompous jackass on this board. 

You talk about Rush Limbaugh like you can relate to him as if you're equals but the fact is that he put hock a lump on spit on you and ignore you as he wouldn't even associate with someone as poor as you are.  His net worth is 300 million and yours is 200k or so you claim.

And as far as my education is concerned...the one thing I was able to do is finish what I started...despite growing up in the slums, and having to unload trucks at night and go to school by day because I had no scholarships or grants.  You had everything handed to you on a silver platter and you still dropped out . 

Eat a piece of humble pie once in a while Joe and come off your high horse.  Your shit stinks like everyone else and stop talking politics on the main board because no body wants to hear that neither
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2011, 06:56:09 PM »
I don't think coach just sat back and waited for his opportunities.  He built a great business by working hard to build it up.  You fail Melvin.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2011, 07:05:28 PM »
I don't think coach just sat back and waited for his opportunities.  He built a great business by working hard to build it up.  You fail Melvin.

I don't recall writing him off as a failure or even calling anyone a failure except Keith and Basile.  Simply put, his ego is the size of a hot air balloon and he talks way too much about politics and how much money he has because I honestly think his claims are full of crap
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2011, 07:25:31 PM »

Vince has potential if he could just nail his diet!!!  Maybe won't be Mr. Olympia, but he could do alright!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #194 on: March 26, 2011, 07:40:00 PM »
Vince, what does politics have to do with this? Again, its that commonsense thing. You're right, I do waste time on here, but like I said, this entertainment for me. When was last time I posted anything Rush said besides if someone like you says something about it? I'm pompus? That's a laugh, I defend what I do when people say that "personal training is for extra money" "personal trainers are just rep counters" etc, etc. You for example asked me what I've done besides train a few 3 rate MMA fighters, I answer then I get called pompous? Are you serious? Since when is being outspoken "pompous"? And don't give me that you grew up slums crap, I do however commend you for pulling you ass out and making something of yourself instead crying "poor me" and then depending on the government to support you, look dude, I didn't exactely come from a well to do family, I raised my son on my own since he was 2 while building a business and I'm VERY proud to say I can afford to place him in a private school, with a great education and at 13 almost 14 now, carries a 3.7 GPA. Vince, you need to learn there is big difference between being pompous and proud. I ALWAYS put the welfare of my athletes and even general clients before my bank account and there are even some kids I train for free because they're smart and either come from low income families, I see potential in these particular kids. And as you know (and you've critisized me for this) any kid who enters our programs, with the exeption of our agility programs, have to carry at least a 3.0 GPA, the only exeptions we make is if they are REALLY trying but struggling, that's when my wife comes in because we offer FREE tutoring, my wife has her credentials. But they are NOT trying, we dismiss them until they're ready to come back. You tell me to learn my place Vince, take a look in the mirror bud!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2011, 09:31:36 PM »
Come on Melvin, that graduate photo must be a setup. Unless it was for your 'PhD' in metaphysics. Spill the beans, Melvin, what college or university did you graduate from, when, and what is your degree called and what did you study? You would have produced that photo long ago to show the flotsam you weren't a complete knucklehead. Anyway, waiting for some way we can verify your claims.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2011, 09:38:29 PM »
I'm guessing that photo is from a ceremony at some sort of "Alternative School" where you earn your GED. That's still cool. Nice work Vince.

a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »
I'm not going to second guess that pic what so ever, but Goodrum seems to think that having a degree is the be all to end all and I guess he (and others) seem to think they have a one up because I fell a 1/2 year short of getting my degree. Thats total bullshit anyway you look at it. As I've said a million times before, getting a degree only means you passed the minimum requirements to obtain that piece of paper, the real learning begins in the real world through practical application and experiences. If you have to have major surgery, are you going to feel comfortable having an intern perform the surgery or would you rather have an experienced, seasoned doctor with years of experience? Same with an attorney or anyone else in almost any profession. So Vince (or anyone)the next time it's brought up that I'm not educated because I didn't get my degree because of personal reasons....fuck you!

Hope this helps!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2011, 10:27:56 PM »
Chops to you Vince for doing what you love and to hell with what some of these jerks say about you. If you feel like getting on stage and competing, go for it.

I think I just figured out that if I ever posted a photo of myself on here in a posing suit or otherwise, I'll officially know I lost my mind. It is interesting that so many folks who don't have the guts to post photos here still feel like they have a right to trash anyone else who does.

Sure Vince, there is room for you to make improvements in you physique. That is pretty much the case with most folks. I know it is what has kept me going to the gym for over forty-five years. Never give up!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #199 on: March 26, 2011, 10:29:17 PM »
Chops to you Vince for doing what you love and to hell with what some of these jerks say about you. If you feel like getting on stage and competing, go for it.

I think I just figured out that if I ever posted a photo of myself on here in a posing suit or otherwise, I'll officially know I lost my mind. It is interesting that so many folks who don't have the guts to post photos here still feel like they have a right to trash anyone else who does.

Sure Vince, there is room for you to make improvements in you physique. That is pretty much the case with most folks. I know it is what has kept me going to the gym for over forty-five years. Never give up!

Hi Vince.
a