Author Topic: Hebrew powerlifters  (Read 32011 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Hebrew powerlifters
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2016, 08:33:30 PM »
What's that have to do with ... anything I said?

It's not rocket science.  ::)  You quoted and responded to my last post. How did  pointing out a distinction between powerlifting and olympic make it any less true?  Neither are popular sports. Even as niche as bodybuilding is, in terms of potential fame and money they are in different leagues.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2016, 10:31:20 PM »
Funny how the nigs on here feel strength sports would be dominated my negros but they simply don't want to compete at it as there is no money in it, there isn't much money on welfare either but plenty choose to be on it rather than get a fucking job or does this just apply to sports??

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2016, 04:34:23 AM »
I always found it strange too. With their superior athletic ability and naturally higher T levels, you'd think that all strength sports (not just PL) would have a higher amount of black competitors.
I think it may be down to bone structure and the strength of tendons, ligaments and joints.
It would be good if a proper study is done regarding this subject though.

I don't believe the notion that the lack of money is the reason why we see a lack of blacks in these sports since people will always gravitate to what they are good at.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2016, 04:38:08 AM »
Because if you were to tell someone that they had to choose a sport, but it had to be more niche with even less potential for fame and profit than bodybuilding, they would probably choose powerlifting. A lot of whites love to tell themselves that the lack of blacks in powerlifting is because it's so much harder than other sports, but America hasn't medalled in Olympic powerlifting in 30 years. America's most record breaking powerlifter is a black teen.
Powerlifting isn't in the Olympics, hth

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2016, 04:42:31 AM »
It could be that powerlifting is a lone sport, it's not like NBA or NFL, when niggs don't have a white man in charge of them they can't do shit

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2016, 04:43:08 AM »
Because there's no money in it. Otherwise we'd dominate that just like everything else.

Same goes with chess.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2016, 04:53:03 AM »
Same goes with chess.

And swimming.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2016, 04:56:25 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2016, 05:00:09 AM »
I always found it strange too. With their superior athletic ability and naturally higher T levels, you'd think that all strength sports (not just PL) would have a higher amount of black competitors.
I think it may be down to bone structure and the strength of tendons, ligaments and joints.
It would be good if a proper study is done regarding this subject though.

I don't believe the notion that the lack of money is the reason why we see a lack of blacks in these sports since people will always gravitate to what they are good at.

I do wonder if it's more of an optical illusion, than we think. Blacks are only 12-13% of the US population, so it would be interesting to see an account of how many black folks attend the big meets. Also most of the black countries don't have a history in the strength sports like the US, and especially the former Eastern Bloc. Perhaps money has kept them out of it that way. A sports ball or sneakers is still a lot cheaper than a weight room. As a side note, American blacks were very well represented when the US still gave a crap about its standing in Olympic Lifting.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2016, 05:01:16 AM »
And jobs

Hahahahahaha.  Made me lol in McDonald's.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2016, 05:03:22 AM »
Because there's no money in it. Otherwise we'd dominate that just like everything else.

We'd dominate lol you've never dominated anything In your life.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2016, 05:07:15 AM »
Whites have fast twitch muscles

Hebrews have slow twitch

It's the exact opposite dumb ass, do some research   

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2016, 05:13:45 AM »
We'd dominate lol you've never dominated anything In your life.
He had a job for a month or two in a footlocker when he was 40

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2016, 05:23:02 AM »
Superman from Compton CT Fletcher.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2016, 05:29:30 AM »
I do wonder if it's more of an optical illusion, than we think. Blacks are only 12-13% of the US population, so it would be interesting to see an account of how many black folks attend the big meets. Also most of the black countries don't have a history in the strength sports like the US, and especially the former Eastern Bloc. Perhaps money has kept them out of it that way. A sports ball or sneakers is still a lot cheaper than a weight room. As a side note, American blacks were very well represented when the US still gave a crap about its standing in Olympic Lifting.

You could be right and I definitely agree with the point regarding the strength culture in Eastern Europe.
However, with blacks dominating bodybuilding, it seems odd that they are underrepresented in strength sports - given that all these practices involve lifting weights. It might be down to genetic factors.
With Olympic lifting, has a black man ever done a +230kg C&J?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2016, 06:17:00 AM »
You could be right and I definitely agree with the point regarding the strength culture in Eastern Europe.
However, with blacks dominating bodybuilding, it seems odd that they are underrepresented in strength sports - given that all these practices involve lifting weights. It might be down to genetic factors.

Offhand, I think the closest is Ferris, who's around #450/#205ish. The African countries (disregarding Middle Eastern African countries) rank in the bottom 3rd, that being said they don't field a ton of teams relative to size of the continent. But there are a few still that out rank some respectable European, Latin, and Asian nations. One area where they do decently is in female lifters.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2016, 09:07:57 AM »

Mark Henry would be the closest at 220 kg

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2016, 09:23:44 AM »
Even amongst pro bodybuilders, there has always been the knowledge that exceptional strength is much more observant in the white ranks.

Whites are built thicker, heavier and more robust. Think Dorian versus Wheeler.

As well, brews tend to have more rounded muscle bellies, which has been shown scientifically to be much less efficient for joint flexion, the be-all, end-all of strength expression.

Blacks have millenniums of ancestry running around in hot weather, eating twigs and berries and building bamboo shacks.

Whites have eaten meat, built structures of wood and stone and lived lives requiring brute strength over fleet-footed maneuverability.

Low bodyfat and muscularity (not to be confused with mass) have little to do with absolute strength.

A white's CNA is superior. Muscle doesn't mean shit if the electronics system is not up to par.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2016, 09:30:10 AM »
Mark Henry would be the closest at 220 kg

That is right, for some reason, I always forget that Henry has an official Weightlifting total. I always remember him as a Powerlifter foremost.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2016, 09:43:00 AM »
Even amongst pro bodybuilders, there has always been the knowledge that exceptional strength is much more observant in the white ranks.

Whites are built thicker, heavier and more robust. Think Dorian versus Wheeler.

Ridiculous comparison. Flex Wheeler was an anomaly who looked better at lighter weight. Most black bodybuilders are just bigger. There are plenty of  black bodybuilders known for strength.   

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2016, 09:46:08 AM »
Lots of discrimination in this thread. Everybody knows the jews want 10% off their rom, what federation is gonna allow that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2016, 09:58:07 AM »

Blacks have millenniums of ancestry running around in hot weather, eating twigs and berries and building bamboo shacks, throwing spears and quickly dicking women found in the bush.

Whites have eaten meat, built structures of wood and stone and lived lives requiring brute strength over fleet-footed maneuverability and lived in societies where survival of the fittest favoured a mix of intelligence and endurance over athleticism.

edited  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2016, 10:20:28 AM »
Powerlifting goes hand in foot with white redneck hardassism

Shit cannot be more prominent then in rural parts - I hesitate in saying the south because you go through BFE Ohio you find powerlifting

Hell in Hickory they have a special technique when you totally disregard the eccentric movement of the deadlift and just bounce the shit off the floor (must not be rubber, shits too quite)

I used to lift in a PL gym in San Antonio - all white dudes and some thick ass Mexicans

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2016, 10:24:31 AM »
Hahahahahaha.  Made me lol in McDonald's.

X2 but at home  ;D